Veronica's Test Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dback69
Dback69
75 Followers

"Make yourself comfortable!"

"Mmmmmuggghhh!"

The lady in black smiled and blew a kiss to her captive before closing the trunk. Patrick was left in total darkness. Two minutes later he heard his garage door open followed by the sound of boots walking on concrete. A car door opened and closed, followed by the sound of an engine roaring to life.

Sensing the turns of the car, Patrick tried to gauge where Veronica may be taking him. However, a lengthy stint on the freeway left him completely clueless as to his current location. Forty-five minutes had elapsed when the car finally came to a stop and the engine turned off. Patrick could hear a garage door closing and the now familiar sound of Veronica's boots. However, he was also now hearing female voices other than Veronica. He couldn't make out what was being said other than most every statement was punctuated with sound of female laughter.

After what seemed an eternity, the trunk door popped open. Patrick looked up at saw that the tall blonde Veronica was flanked on either side by two visibly amused brunettes. It took Patrick a moment to make the connection, but soon recognized the brunettes as the two twenty-something bimbos that had his two nightclub companions figuratively eating out of their hands.

The taller of the two on Veronica's right waved with her fingers.

"Hi again handsome!"

The other dark haired vixen at 5' 7" was a couple of inches shorter. However, while not as tall as her companion she commanded a noticeably larger chest measurement.

"I'm afraid we had to leave your two horny buddies back at the club!"

"We led them on just long enough for Ronnie to get some one on one time and spirit you out of the bar!"

Veronica smiled and handed the leash to the taller of the two women.

"Here Rena, why don't you and Sabrina take our guest downstairs to the dungeon and begin his treatment!"

The two young brunettes replied in unison, "Yes Ronnie!"

A smiling Sabrina turned to Veronica, "Should we tie him up or cage him?"

"You can put him in the cage for the night!"

"Tomorrow's training and corporal discipline will require our new pet to be restrained for much of the day as it is!"

Veronica smiled before turning and leaving Patrick in the very capable hands of her two young accomplices.

Rena reached into the trunk and attached the leash to Patrick's collar. The 28 year old beauty had traded the very short dress that she had worn to the nightclub for a tight pair of yoga pants and a pink tank top.

"Let's get you out of there and down to the dungeon!"

She tugged on the leash and Patrick with a little help from the two women managed to climb out of the BMW.

The 27 year old Sabrina slapped him on the ass and commanded him to move. Like her counterpart she had exchanged her miniskirt for more comfortable attire. In her case it was a pair of skimpy gym shorts and a cropped tee shirt.

Patrick heeded the ladies instructions and obediently allowed Rena to lead him by the leash into Veronica's home. After passing through the laundry room and kitchen, the trio took a set of stairs down to the basement. Sabrina unlocked a heavy oak door and Rena shoved Patrick across the threshold into Veronica's dungeon. Patrick's eyes opened wide as he was presented with Veronica's S&M paradise.

A black leather bondage table was the centerpiece of the room. The finely finished piece of oak furniture featured strategically placed eye bolts that would allow Veronica to restrain her "guests" in virtually any position she deemed necessary. At either end of the eight foot table, a pulley system had been installed in the ceiling for the purpose of elevating her captives into the most humiliating and vulnerable positions possible. The table was surrounded on three sides with sofas that were no doubt for the comfort of a female viewing audience as Veronica or some other dominant female delivered punishment to their captive male subject. The walls were adorned with matching wooden racks that displayed a cornucopia of carefully sorted devices of punishment and torture. There was an overwhelming assortment of whips, floggers, paddles, belts, cuffs, dildos, gags, and several items intended for uses that Patrick could not even imagine.

In the corner Patrick spied a finely constructed cage, inside of which he was certain the two dark haired beauties intended to place him. However, Rena did not lead him directly to the cage but instead across the room and through another door into bathroom.

"We're going to untie you now!"

"You probably need to pee before we put you in the cage!"

Sabrina came up from behind and reached both arms around the young man. Her left arm gripped him across the chest while her right hand entered the front of his jockeys and grabbed a hold of his cock. Patrick could tell she wasn't wearing a bra as the firm nipples of her 36D boobs pressed into his naked back.

"Don't even think of giving us any trouble or you will be spending the night strapped to the table with some fresh welts applied to your ass!"

In a strange place wearing only his underpants Patrick would have no idea as to where to run even if by chance he could somehow escape from the two young ladies. The bathroom window was made of glass blocks and it was very doubtful that he could make it to the door of the dungeon without being abducted by Sabrina and Rena. A night inside a cage would be preferable over being tied-up and having his ass whipped.

Rena untied Patrick's legs while Sabrina did the same to his wrists and removed the gag from his mouth. The ladies allowed Patrick a couple minutes of privacy while he used the bathroom before leading him back into the dungeon and across the room to the cage.

As Rena opened the door of the solid oak box, Sabrina opened a drawer and retrieved a syringe. Sabrina pulled the waist band of Patrick's jockeys and injected him with the contents in the syringe. Feeling the pinch to his buttock, Patrick turned his head toward the smiling Sabrina.

"What did you do to me!"

"Just a mild sedative coupled with an active ingredient to loosen your inhibitions and make your subconscious thoughts a tad more.....manageable!"

The ladies shared a giggle as Rena gave him a gentle shove and forced him into the cage. The box was equipped with a cushioned floor and was large enough to comfortably sit or lay down. However, it was only a little over five feet in height which was not tall enough for the 6' 2" Patrick to stand. He sat down on the cushion and watched through the iron bars as Rena closed the latch and secured it with a padlock. It did not take long for Patrick to feel the effects of the drug that Sabrina had injected into his ass.

Before leaving for the night, the ladies set up a flat screen television facing the front of Patrick's cage. Rena plugged a DVD player into the TV while Sabrina took a peek inside through the bars of the cage and smiled at their caged pet. While Patrick certainly wasn't the first male to find himself drugged and locked inside that cage, the two chestnut haired beauties never ceased to be amused as their captives tried to reconcile to the truth of being placed in such a vulnerable and humiliating position by a couple of attractive females.

"Just a little brain washing before we begin your reprogramming!"

"Sleep well!"

Rena started the DVD player and the ladies turned off the lights and exited out through the dungeon door.

While Patrick slowly succumbed to the drugs, the cage was bathed in the glow of the television as the first of many videos was played across the screen. What Patrick did not know but his subconscious mind would soon discover is that all the videos would carry a common theme. While the story lines were different, all the videos featured sexually dominant females getting the upper hand and using men for their own disreputable purpose. Whether he was awake or sleeping, Patrick was force-fed a never ending show of beautiful women drugging, chloroforming, kidnapping, or physically overpowering men and using them for sex, torture, and profit.

Patrick would certainly never admit this to anyone, but he was finding the videos to be a huge turn-on. The action taking place on the television was leaving him with a constant boner as he drifted in and out of sleep. The movies played on in his dreams as his confused mental state placed him in the role of the hapless males falling victim to the sexy femme fatales.

***

It was now 6:30 A.M. and Patrick was in a state of dreaming of a young female with a blonde ponytail and dressed in a snug single strap top and short skirt, chatting on the phone as she negotiated her ransom demands. This after having knocked her male victim out with chloroform, stripping him down to his jockey shorts, tying him spread-eagle to a four poster bed, and forcing a gag into his mouth . Not coincidentally that was the exact scenario that was currently playing out on the video screen. Sabrina wasn't kidding when she teased Patrick that he would be on the receiving end of a little brain washing and mind control.

Sabrina and Rena who had quietly entered the dungeon stopped the video and tapped on the bars of the cage to wake him up.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty!"

The ladies were very much aware of Patrick's erect cock peeking out of the top of his briefs. Upon wakening, a shocked Patrick made a lame attempt to try and hide the source of his embarrassment.

Rena let out a giggle.

"Don't worry Sweets!"

"Those videos have that same effect on most men we bring here!"

"Veronica has a keen sense as to just what kind of male will be most vulnerable to a dominant woman!"

Sabrina looked in and smiled as she turned the key of the lock and unlatched the door.

"That boner you're trying to hide tells us that Veronica's assessment of you was spot-on!"

Rena who was wearing pink panties and a white tank top attached the leash to Patrick's collar and led him from the cage back to bathroom. They were soon joined by Sabrina who looked equally impressive in her short black negligee sans panties.

Rena removed Patrick's collar while Sabrina dropped his underpants. Patrick was more than a little embarrassed to be standing naked with a hard-on in front of two gorgeous young women.

"What are you planning to do with me?"

Sabrina smiled, "First off you are going to take a nice warm shower!"

"You will find plenty of soap, shampoo, and a razor!"

"Take your time with the razor!"

"Veronica insists that all male subjects be clean shaven!"

Rena handed Patrick a towel and added, "Clean shaven means face, chest, armpits, ass, genitals, and between your thighs!"

"If Veronica finds hair anywhere in the general vicinity of your cock she will whip your ass such that you will not be able to sit down for a week!"

"Thanks for the tip."

Patrick turned on the shower and lathered himself up with plenty of soap. Shaving his chest and armpits posed no problem. Because he was a distance runner he routinely shaved those areas daily to prevent chafing from sweaty tee shirts .

Genitals however were a different issue. While he kept his crotch neatly trimmed with a pair of scissors, it was not an area that Patrick would normally groom with a razor. However, he realized that because he was being held in the custody of three most capable women who would be only too happy to demonstrate their various disciplinary methods, it would be in his best interests to comply with their demands. With that in mind, Patrick soaped his crotch into a smooth lather and proceeded to shave the hair from his cock, balls, and all the surrounding area.

After a long warm shower Patrick dried himself and took another pee before wrapping the towel around his waist and exiting the bathroom. His two sexy captors were patiently waiting for his return to the basement dungeon.

A smiling Rena approached him and jerked the towel from his damp body.

"You'll have no need for this!"

Before Patrick could utter a protest Sabrina approached him from behind and forced a leather cleave gag into his mouth. He could feel her nipples brushing against his naked back as she buckled the strap behind his head.

"That should keep you from being too much of a bother!"

"Mmmmmuuugh!"

The two ladies each took one of Patrick's arms and guided him face down onto the padded leather bondage table. His arms and legs were quickly secured to the four corners of the table with leather cuffs.

Rena fitted some headphones onto Patrick's ears. She plugged the cord from the headphones into a black box on a nearby table. The gag prevented him from questioning her as to what they were for. The truth is that the headphones would broadcast the audio of the sexy femdom videos he was being forced to watch. At least that is what he would consciously hear. However, programmed into the background were subliminal commands from Veronica to Patrick's subconscious mind.

Sabrina positioned the television directly in front of Patrick's line of sight. While she was setting up the video player, her comely partner was preparing a syringe with a much stronger dose of the euphoric drug cocktail to relax his conscious thoughts while at the same time heighten his subconscious awareness. Rena plunged the needle into Patrick's left buttock and injected the chilled contents of the syringe.

Much to the girls amusement Patrick tried to protest but could only muster a whimpering groan into the leather cleave gag.

Sabrina smiled and slapped him on his bare ass; "Chill out Babe!"

"The sedative Rena just gave you will relax you in no time!"

The ladies headed for the dungeon door. Patrick was staring at Sabrina's shapely bottom swing from left to right when the first wave of the drugs took effect.

***

Patrick's head was swimming as his sense of awareness fluttered between blissful slumber and sexual excitement. The television screen and headphones presented a video featuring a young man returning home from work. He is waylaid by three nefarious women who have broken into his apartment in an effort to avoid the police. While the sexy trio overpower and hand gag their helpless captive, Patrick's subconscious mind is being bombarded with commands via the sensual voice of Mistress Veronica. While Patrick witnesses the unfortunate man having his hands tied behind his back and a pair of panties being stuffed into his mouth to keep him quiet, Veronica's distant voice lectures him on his role as a beta male and his inevitable submission to the more powerful Alpha Female.

The brainwashing program proceed non-stop for nearly six hours as Patrick was fed video after video of attractive women dominating men in one way or another. All the while his subconscious mind was engaged in a one-sided conversation with the lovely Veronica. She addressed him with her stern Scottish accent on the futility of resistance and his fated surrender to the female of the species.

Patrick was so engrossed in Veronica's Female Supremacy Program that he was not even aware three hours later when Rena entered the dungeon wearing a fetching red bikini. The lovely brunette stayed only long enough to inject Patrick with another dose of the mind-altering drug cocktail. His eyes never left the video screen for either the pinch to his bottom from the needle or the rhythmic movement of Rena's ass cheeks in the skimpy bikini bottom as she exited the dungeon.

It was now past noon when Sabrina and Rena returned to the dungeon. The last video in the module had completed several minutes ago and Patrick reacted to the sound of the door opening and closing. The two brunettes were both wearing tee shirts over their bikinis. Sabrina was carrying a platter adorned with a turkey and avocado sandwich, olive salad, sliced fruit, and iced tea.

The ladies released Patrick from his restraints and sent him to the bathroom to clean up. After a warm shower and wearing only a towel, his pretty captors guided him to a table where he could eat his lunch. The young man was starving and the food was delicious.

Patrick was finishing the last of the olive salad when the dungeon door opened. In walked Veronica followed by another female Patrick did not recognize. The six foot blonde was wearing a fashionable floral print bikini that hid little of her fabulous tits and ass. The other woman was the same height and build as Veronica and looked equally stunning in a white high-cut one piece bathing suit. The two long legged females could easily be mistaken for twins were it not for the shoulder length red hair of the second woman.

Veronica smiled; "Look who I ran into at the gym!"

Sabrina and Rena replied in unison; "Hi Erika!"

Veronica approached her two lab assistants; "I invited Erika over for drinks by the pool!"

"I told her we had selected a subject for the behavior modification program, and she insisted on seeing how everything is progressing!"

Erika moved toward Patrick with a hungry smile; "Excellent choice ladies!"

The redhead ran her fingers through his hair; "Call me when you have finished his programming!"

"I would love to take him for a test drive!"

Patrick decided that this was getting way too weird. He may be dressed in nothing but a towel, but this might be his only chance to get out of the dungeon. Patrick was certain that he could not possibly overpower all four of these young women. However, it was a better than average bet he could out run them.

If he could clear the dungeon door without being snared by any one of the female quartet, he figured he could make it back to the garage. It was worth a try. Patrick took one more swallow of the tea and dashed for the door. Not one of the women even flinched.

Veronica shouted; "Doggy down!" She followed with two claps of her hands.

Patrick stopped two strides short of the door and dropped to his hands and knees. Veronica smiled and casually strode over to Patrick, stopping briefly to select a large hair brush from the assortment on the wall.

Veronica gripped Patrick by the hair; "You have been quite naughty!"

"And misbehaving boys get their bottom spanked!"

The tall blonde seated herself at the nearest sofa; "Remove that towel and position yourself across my knee!"

Patrick wordlessly let the towel drop to the floor exposing his semi-erect penis. Much to the amusement of the four women he obediently followed Veronica's command and draped himself over her left leg. The Scottish vixen placed her right leg over the back of Patrick's legs and her left hand on his lower back effectively locking him into the perfect position for her to punish his exposed ass.

Veronica rubbed Patrick's bottom with the palm of her hand as she explained his punishment; "Since your silly disobedience has wasted the time of everyone here, it would only be proper that each of us ladies take a turn in seeing that you are properly reprimanded!"

"Each of us will deliver sixty strokes to your bum with an implement of our choosing!"

"I will get us started using my favorite hair brush!"

"Erika, Rena, and Sabrina will follow accordingly!"

"And don't you dare cum on my leg, or it will mean an additional fifty with the crop!"

Without any additional warning Veronica raised her right arm and delivered the first of sixty swats to Patrick's backside. The first ten were fairly easy for the young man to handle. However, with each additional strike of the hairbrush the pain was magnified. By the time the blonde finished her final swat the searing heat to Patrick's ass was unbearable.

Veronica smiled triumphantly at her handiwork as she unceremoniously pushed the squirming man onto the floor. Patrick rubbed his tender butt cheeks as the four women giggled and smirked.

Erika interrupted the giggle fest as she perused Veronica's assortment of play toys; "I believe it is my turn to administer onto Mr. Patrick another lesson of feminine discipline!"

Dback69
Dback69
75 Followers