Veronica's Test Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a matter of fact I do!"

"A young man I have played with a few times!"

"His name is Daniel!"

Veronica took a large swallow form her margarita and grinned; "I'll tell you what I can do!"

"If you can get him here tomorrow morning, I will program Daniel into a cuddly boy toy who will satisfy Lenore's every whim!"

"And just for you, I will do it pro bono! "

"The only catch being that Daniel be made available for sales presentations to potential clients!"

"I plan on using Patrick as my showroom model, but it certainly can't hurt to have a second prototype!"

Erika was thrilled; "Thank you Ronnie!"

"I will make arrangements immediately!"

The chesty redhead dialed her phone.

"Hi Katrina! Erika!"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"I need you to pick up Daniel and deliver him to Veronica tomorrow morning!"

"Yes, the house across the street from mine!"

"Take Kendra with you just in case he decides to put up a fuss!"

"Of course you can snag him this afternoon!"

"Stow him in your guest room!"

"Do whatever you want with him!"

"Just make sure he is in Ronnie's hands tomorrow morning!"

"You're a doll!"

"Bye!"

Erika hung up her phone; "Ronnie, you have a deal!"

The two shook hands and poured another round of drinks.

As late afternoon rolled into early evening, Rena and Sabrina were decked out in very short dresses and stiletto pumps. Veronica had told them she would personally oversee the final module of Patrick's training. The two brunettes decided to use the opportunity and go out for some drinks and dancing.

Veronica entered the dungeon wearing a light pink see-through negligee. The tall blonde checked the screen and was pleased to see that the final video was just beginning. The appearance of the nearly naked female had no apparent effect on Patrick as he stared intently at the video screen. Veronica sat down on the sofa and crossed her long legs as the final video played out.

The theme of the last video featured the coach of a youth baseball team answering a knock at the door of his apartment and being confronted by two mothers unhappy with their sons lack of playing time.

The young man's condescending attitude and snarky responses did not play well with the women. Fed up with the arrogant twit, the two pissed off baseball moms go on the offensive. The sexy MILF's overpower the coach and bind his hands behind his back with a roll of duct tape one of the femmes and conveniently stowed in her purse. After using the tape to bind his ankles, the ladies place one last piece of tape over his protesting mouth.

The furious women pull the coaches shorts and underwear down to his knees. One of the blondes retrieves a leather belt from the man's bedroom. For the next several minutes the women take turns tattooing his exposed ass with the belt, while at the same time extracting concessions from the man in regard to his coaching style.

The video concludes with the two snickering women leaving the bound coach alone to contemplate how he will escape from the duct tape bindings.

As the final credits roll, Veronica rises from the couch and proceeds to release Patrick from the leather ankle and wrist cuffs. Lastly, she unbuckles and removes the ball-gag. Patrick rises from the table and stretches his legs and back. The blonde in the transparent night gown does not escape his eye.

Veronica smiles seductively: "Doggy down!"

After two claps of her hands, Patrick obediently drops to his hands and knees.

Veronica notices the puddle of drying semen in the middle of her bondage table and rolls her eyes.

"Ordinarily cumming without my permission would buy you fifty strokes with the crop!"

"But considering the sorry state of your bum, I'm going to take pity and let you slide this one time!"

Patrick quietly replied, "Thank you Mistress..."

Veronica smiled with delight at how well Patrick had subconsciously absorbed her commands from the training modules.

"Patrick, go to the bathroom and take warm shower!"

"And don't forget to shave your armpits, chest, and crotch"

"Yes Mistress..."

Patrick retreated to the bathroom and obediently followed her command.

While Patrick was showering, Mistress Veronica made a mental note to make him an appointment at the salon. A Brazilian wax would be just what he needs.

Cleanly shaven from face to crotch, Patrick returned to the dungeon with a towel wrapped around his waist. The blonde femme in the revealing lingerie looked at him with hungry eyes.

"Drop the towel Patrick!"

With the towel on the floor, Patrick had nothing to hide his rapidly growing erection. Veronica thought back to the previous evening when she speculated that it was more than likely that she could lead him around by his penis. Smiling at the thought, she approached Patrick and gripped his cock with her left hand.

"Follow me!"

"Yes Mistress..."

With the scantily clad woman leading him with his dick, Patrick found himself outside the dungeon for the first time in nearly 24 hours. Any notion of an escape attempt were being overridden by thoughts that resistance was futile and he must obey this superior female. The tall Scottish blonde led him to the back of the large house and into the master bedroom suite.

"On your knees!"

"Yes Mistress..."

Veronica settled into a comfortable chair and crossed her legs while Patrick awaited further instructions. Several minutes passed as Veronica perused a magazine.

Without looking up she uncrossed her legs and commanded, "Get over here and polish my thighs with your tongue!"

The blonde opened her legs and Patrick dutifully kissed and tongued the soft flesh leading up to her perfectly shaved vagina.

"Don't you dare let that tongue stray onto my pussy unless I give you permission!"

Patrick did as he was told. However Veronica allowed herself the indulgence of parting the outer labia of her quim and exploring with her middle finger. She knew instinctually exactly where to place the tip of her finger for maximum effect. Her breathing became more rapid and she began to squirm in her seat.

Succumbing to the pleasure between her legs, Veronica pulled her finger back and grabbed Patrick by the hair and forced his face into her steaming crotch.

"Tongue me now!"

Patrick drove is tongue as deeply inside her as humanly possible. His tongue punched and jabbed like a professional boxer into her quivering pleasure knob.

Overwhelmed by the salty flavor and musky aroma of her wet steaming crotch, Patrick couldn't help but wonder if it was women like this Scottish lass that were somehow responsible for the insatiable desire among British men for Icelandic cod and malt vinegar. His smile at the thought went unnoticed by the convulsing blonde. She grabbed his hair with both hands and squeezed his face between her powerful thighs. As Veronica's blood pressure spiked and she surrendered to orgasmic pleasure, she responded with an ear shattering scream.

Temporarily finished with the young man, Veronica unceremoniously pushed hi m onto the floor. Patrick did not move when she rested her splayed legs by placing one bare foot on his face and the other on his stiff cock.

After taking several minutes to regain her composure, Veronica rose from chair and crossed the room to her king-size four poster bed. She slipped out of the see-through night gown and turned down the covers.

Having not been given permission to move, Patrick remained in a prostrated position on the floor.

The naked female climbed onto the large bed and positioned herself comfortably near the middle.

"Get that cute ass of yours off of the floor, and come over here and fuck me!"

"Yes Mistress..."

Patrick joined Veronica on the bed and she quickly grabbed the naked man pulled him on top of her. She forcibly kissed him on the mouth probing him with her tongue. Patrick eagerly surrendered to the sexy female and met her invading tongue with his own.

Veronica briefly broke their kiss and smiled, "The last time I tried this, you passed out on me!"

Patrick returned the smile, but did not think it was nearly as humorous as she did.

With the passionate kissing continuing for several minutes, Veronica parted her thighs and guided Patrick's hard cock inside of her. The couple quickly settled into a steady in and out tempo. The pace of Veronica's breathing greatly increased as the inner walls of her vagina contracted; squeezing down on Patrick's sex organ to the point that both man and woman were moaning with pleasure.

In an effort to drive Patrick even deeper inside her, Veronica grabbed his ass cheeks with both of her hands and squeezed. Digging her finger tips and nails into the bruises and welts that were inflicted by herself and the other three femme fatales, triggered a whimpering grimace from her sex partner. Exacting additional pain to Patrick's damaged backside only encouraged the Scottish blonde bombshell to fuck him even harder!

"Finish it Patrick!"

"Cum inside me!"

"Now!"

Patrick pumped his hips up and down driving his dick as deep as possible into the slippery wet cavern between Veronica's tight delectable thighs.

Patrick moaned with pleasure and relief as his prostate contracted and deposited a powerful flood of warm semen into the friendly confines of Veronica's hot pussy. She wrapped her strong legs around his waste while his cock continued to spasm and twitch.

Veronica kept her legs locked around the mid-section of her sex partner as she succumbed to post-coitus relaxation. She gently kissed his mouth, neck, and ears as his cock began to shrink in size and make it's way to the exit of her sloppy wet crevice. With his eyes drooping in anticipation of a post-sex nap, Veronica shifted her powerful legs and rolled the sexually spent male onto his back.

Veronica climbed from the bed, leaving Patrick to drift off to sleep. She went to the bathroom to clean herself up. Returning to the bedroom the tall sexy blonde went to a small refrigerator in the corner of the room and retrieved a syringe. She was most pleased to find that Patrick had rolled over on to his stomach; no doubt with the intent to relieve the pressure to his bruised bottom. With his ass pointed to the ceiling, she would have a soft target to inject the needle.

The cunning blonde removed the needle protector with her teeth and plunged the needle into Patrick's bruised ass. The young man stirred slightly in response to the pinch to his bottom, but otherwise was undisturbed. The strong barbiturate that Veronica injected into Patrick's bloodstream would keep him sedated for several hours. Plenty of time to run the final instruction module through his subconscious thought process.

Veronica opened her nightstand drawer and removed a set of very high quality headphones. She carefully fitted them onto the knocked out Patrick and started the program. No video this time. Just soft classical music and Veronica's soothing voice explaining his role as a house puppy.

The most important part of the module was the implanting of a personalized trigger phrase that would instantly transform the male subject's persona into the submissive pet of his female owner. In Patrick's case, Veronica chose to keep the training phrase of "Doggy down."

The other variable programmed onto the audio tape was to identify which females other than Veronica would be granted the power to put him under their control. Anyone else uttering the trigger phrase would be understood by the subject as nothing but gibberish. Veronica's original plan was to place Patrick under the control of Sabrina and Rena as well as herself. However, before she retrieved Patrick from the dungeon she decided to add her titian haired friend and neighbor Erika to the list.

The final subject of the training tape was a subconscious directive regarding the subject's experience of being kidnapped and held inside a basement dungeon. Veronica's soothing voice instructed the slumbering male that it was important for him to remember everything that had been done to him, but to not divulge these activities to anyone. If someone were to inquire as to his whereabouts this weekend, he was instructed to answer in one way and one way only!

He was to smile and respond; "I had a wonderful weekend with Veronica at her home!"

The following morning Patrick awakened to the sun peeking in through Veronica's bedroom window. The training module had long since completed and the headphones removed and placed back in the nightstand. He rolled over onto the crusty stained spot in the center of the bed where he remembered banging the smoking hot blonde. His pleasant remembrance was interrupted as the fully dressed Veronica entered the bedroom.

"Good morning Patrick!"

"Doggy down!"

After two claps of Veronica's hands, Patrick literally jumped from the bed and dropped to his knees.

"Yes Mistress..."

"You will shower, shave, and get dressed!"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Your clothes have laid out in the bathroom!"

"As soon as you finish dressing, you will report to Sabrina in the kitchen!"

"Yes Mistress..."

"You will prepare and serve four plates of huevos rancheros along with fresh squeezed orange juice!"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Erika will be joining Rena, Sabrina, and myself for breakfast!"

"Yes Mistress..."

After showering, shaving, and washing the smell of sex from his body, Patrick looked at the set of clothes Veronica had provided. Much to his surprise the jockey underwear, khaki shorts, and golf shirt were all garments he recognized as having come from his bedroom drawers at home. The blonde must have appropriated a set of his clothes after she knocked him out.

Patrick got dressed and found his way to the kitchen just as Veronica had ordered. Sabrina who was wearing yoga pants and a cleavage enhancing sports bra, showed him around the kitchen before joining the other women on the patio. Patrick offered a more than cursory glance at Sabrina's shapely bottom as she walked away.

Patrick who just so happened to include gourmet cooking among his hobbies, prepared a breakfast that rivaled anything offered at the best downtown restaurants. After leading off with a round of bloody marys, Patrick served the ladies huevos rancheros garnished with sliced avocado and a fresh fruit medley. To say the ladies were impressed would be a huge understatement.

While Patrick served iced coffee Erika turned to her blonde hostess; "Ronnie, if you ever tire of your new houseboy, I have an opening at my place that I'm sure he could fill!"

"Pull your talons in Red!"

"My plans for this young man go far beyond simple debauchery!"

"Besides, I've known you long enough to be certain that you will have no trouble acquiring a young man worthy of filling your opening!"

The giggling women were interrupted when Erika's phone began to ring. The chesty redhead composed herself before answering the call.

"Hi Kendra!"

"Five minutes?"

"No problem!"

"See you in a few!"

"Bye Bye!"

The redhead hung up her phone and turned to Veronica; "Katrina and Kendra have Daniel and will be here in a few minutes!"

The blonde smiled and addressed Rena; "Open the garage door and help them escort our new guest to the dungeon!"

"You can put him inside the cage for the time being!"

Rena rose from her chair; "No problem!"

Rena who was wearing gym attire very similar to that of Sabrina passed through the kitchen where Patrick was washing dishes. She disappeared through the door into the garage. The very same door that a day earlier he envisioned as an escape route, only to be stopped dead in his tracks by a command from his blonde captor.

A few minutes later while Patrick was wiping down the granite countertops Rena returned followed closely by two other brunettes that he did not recognize. Between the two beauties was a young man very similar to himself, except for the fact that he was attired in nothing but a pair of pink satin panties. With his wrists tied snugly together behind his back and a red ball-gag filling his mouth, the man posed no problem for his comely female escorts.

Patrick felt sorry for the prisoner as he was paraded through the kitchen on his way down to the basement dungeon. However, he was fully aware of the fact that he was no match for this coven of powerful women and could offer their latest captive nothing more than a feeling of pity as he was led away.

Unseen by Patrick, Veronica along with Sabrina and Erika had gathered in row behind the young man.

Veronica broke the silence; "Don't worry about him Patrick!"

"He will be properly taken care of!"

The blonde took the dish towel from Patrick and turned to her two companions; "Why don't you two go downstairs and help Rena get our new guest started on his training program!"

Veronica put her arm around Patrick before sliding her sliding her hand downward onto his right ass cheek; "I'll see Patrick out to his car!"

Veronica walked Patrick out the front door and much to his astonishment, there sat his gleaming red mustang. The couple strode with their arms around each other across the cobblestone driveway to Patrick's waiting chariot. Without any cursory conversation Veronica pinned her male plaything to the side of his car and passionately kissed him on the mouth and neck. Patrick eagerly reciprocated her oral assault as she nonchalantly slid her right hand between his legs. A passing female jogger smirked at the sight of Veronica groping Patrick's crotch. The blonde handled his rapidly hardening cock much like a pitcher gripping a baseball and preparing to throw a hard slider.

Satisfied that she commanded Patrick's full attention, Veronica broke the steamy kiss and opened his car door.

"I want you back here on Wednesday as soon as you leave work!"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Sabrina will be taking you to the salon for a Brazilian wax, after which you will be serving dinner to myself and two potential clients"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Dinner will be followed with a disciplinary session in the dungeon!"

"Yes Mistress..."

Months of research had concluded that the effectiveness of Veronica's subliminal training was greatly improved by twice weekly corporal punishment sessions. The ladies were amazed at how an over the knee spanking or a session with the crop would enhance the subject's overall response to the trigger phrase.

Henceforth, Veronica deemed it necessary to instruct her female clients on the importance of properly disciplining their husband, boyfriend, boss, etc.

Patrick was dismissed as the blonde literally pushed him into the driver's seat of his car.

"Get plenty of rest!"

"There is a present for you on the passenger seat!"

"Thank you Mistress..."

"See you Wednesday!"

"I'm off to go clip Daniel's wings!"

"Yes Mistress..."

From the vantage point of his car, Patrick spied Veronica's attractive swaying ass until she ultimately disappeared behind the double doors of her home.

Patrick found Veronica's "present" on the passenger seat of his mustang. It consisted of a compact disc and a note directing him to have it playing in his bedroom while he sleeps. A litany of alarm bells from his conscious thoughts were correctly warning him that the CD was just another tool designed to force him deeper into the clutches of these wicked women. Despite this, Patrick's subconscious knew that he was powerless to resist Veronica and her female acolytes.

Later that evening Patrick slept deeply to easy-listening jazz, and the mystic sound of Veronica's voice.

While Patrick was sleeping soundly, across town a drugged Daniel was having his ass blistered by busty Sabrina as he witnessed a beautiful blonde cat burglar doing the same to a helpless college student.

***

Patrick was back at work the following day. He tried to concentrate on the marketing summary that needed to be turned in the following day. However, his conscious thoughts were overwhelmed by the memory of those sexy videos and Veronica's haunting voice commanding over and over that his proper place was at the feet of an alpha female.