Veronica's Test Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall redhead carefully weighed the choices available. She finally decided on a wooden paddle adorned with Greek lettering.

Ericka beamed and tapped the palm of her hand with the paddle as she approached Patrick; "Nothing quite like hazing a fraternity pledge in the sorority basement!"

Erika could feel the humidity level in the crotch of her bathing suit begin to rise; "Get your ass off the floor and bend over the table!"

Patrick wasted no time obeying Erika's command. He bent over at the waist and laid his torso across the bondage table. The voluptuous woman caressed Patrick's red ass cheeks eliciting a groan from her captive. She smiled seductively as she moved her hand from his bottom to between his legs.

Erika gripped Patrick's balls in the palm of her left hand as she held the menacing paddle with her right; "After each stroke that I administer to your ass, you will reply with thank you Mistress , please whip me again"

Without any further instruction Erika raised her right arm and brought the paddle down onto Patrick's sore butt. The man yelped before following her instruction; "Thank you Mistress! Please whip me again!"

Whack! "Thank you Mistress! Please whip me again!"

Whack! "Thank you Mistress! Please whip me again!"

On and on it went until Erika had completed sixty repetitions.

Erika returned the sorority paddle back where she found it; "He's all yours Rena!"

Rena selected a leather strap and approached Patrick who was still bent over the table.

The slender brunette smirked as she took in the sight of Patrick's wounded buttocks; "Stay right where you are Patrick!"

"Your ass is right in my wheelhouse!"

Rena cocked her left arm before delivering a perfectly level strike onto Patrick's butt cheeks. The stinging pain brought a short screech from the male victim.

Rena was visibly annoyed at Patrick's reaction; "Sabrina! Can you get something to shut him up!"

A smiling Sabrina quickly retrieved a nearby ball-gag. She approached Patrick from behind and expertly forced the red ball into his mouth. He was very much aware of her ample chest pressing against his back as she buckled the gag firmly into place.

Rena continued her assault on Patrick's ass with him unable to articulate anything more than a moan or a grunt. As the strapping count from the alpha female approached fifty, the beta male felt as though the flesh was melting from his ass cheeks. After the sixtieth blow Rena mercifully allowed him to collapse onto the floor. The sight of the thoroughly defeated man lying at her feet sent a shiver of delight within the pink folds between her legs.

Rena regained her composure and smiled at Sabrina; "Where would you like him positioned!"

Sabrina returned a derisive smile; "In the interest of saving time, I think I can incorporate my sixty into his next mind control session!"

"The first video in this module includes a lengthy scene of a female cat burglar using a riding crop to extract the combination to a wall safe from her wealthy male captive!"

"I think Patrick's subconscious libido would get a kick out of some hands-on experience!"

Veronica giggled; "Sabrina, that is a super idea!"

"Let's do it!"

Rena and Sabrina helped Patrick up off of the floor and guided him to lay facedown onto the bondage table. Rena secured his wrists with leather cuffs while Sabrina did the same with his ankles. The television screen was still in the same perfect viewing position as it had been during his previous session. While the two girls were dealing with Patrick's headphones and starting the videos, Veronica opened the refrigerator and retrieved a syringe.

Veronica pulled the cap from the needle as she shared a smile with Erika; "My own special blend of sedatives and mind altering compounds!"

"It opens a breach in his brain allowing the subliminal commands in the audio program to flow free into his subconscious memory!"

As Veronica injected the maximum dose into Patrick's flaming red butt cheek, Erika flashed her an approving smile; "All I can say Ronnie is I'm glad you are on our side!"

The drugs began to take effect in less than a minute. Patrick's chin rested on the edge of the padded bondage table as his glossy eyes stared intently at the soft core bondage video. Meanwhile, the headphones played the audio of the video mixed with the prerecorded subliminal commands delivered via the soothing Scottish accent of the lovely Veronica. Patrick found himself floating in a catatonic like trance as his subconscious brain was saturated with instructions relating to his subservience to a superior alpha female.

Meanwhile on the television screen the plotline of the video involved a college boy home for spring break bidding farewell to his wealthy father and very attractive stepmother. The young scholar would have the house to himself while his parents were vacationing in France. After a dinner of take out pizza, the young man settles himself into bed. However, once the lights to the upscale home have darkened a lithe cat burglar gains entry through an unlocked window. The camera closes in to reveal that the intruder is a very attractive young woman.

A flashback reveals that it is no coincidence that she has chosen this particular house. She has partnered with the devious stepmother to steal $1,000,000 in unlaundered cash and $500,000 worth of gold coins that the father keeps in his library wall safe. Only the father and son know the combination to the safe.

Having been tipped off by the stepmother as to the location of the boy's bedroom, the female invader reaches into her satchel and retrieves a bottle of ether and a cloth. She soaks the cloth with an generous dose of the narcotic and quietly enters the young man's bedroom. She looks down at the slumbering male and gives a brief smirk before placing the cloth over his nose and mouth. He immediately awakens and tries to resist. However, his abductress quickly straddles his chest while keeping the cloth firmly in place. Overpowered by the female he utters several muffled grunts and groans before succumbing to the fumes from the cloth.

The young man awakens on his bed only to realize that his ankles have been bound together and his two wrists tethered to opposite posts of the headboard. His attempt to holler were effectively curtailed by a rubber ball-gag

His thrashing and moaning have not gone unnoticed. His eyes widen as a beautiful blonde enters his bedroom. She appears to be in her early thirties with hair styled in fashionable short shag. She is standing at the foot of his bed wearing black shorts that reveal a majority of her athletic thighs and a matching tank top.

She smiles seductively and sits down next to her trussed victim. She runs her fingers through his hair; "I'm afraid you picked the wrong night to stay home and get to bed early!"

Having stripped him down to nothing but a pair of jockey underwear she traces her fingers down his bare chest dangerously close to the groin area; "While you were sleeping I had plenty of time to search the house!"

"I ran across an intriguing wall safe in the library!"

Veronica had perfectly choreographed her subliminal teachings to align with the video presentation. While the sexy burglar began her seduction of the college boy by pulling her tank top up over her head to expose her braless chest, Patrick was receiving a lecture on how it is the natural order for a strong female to take control and dominate the vulnerable male. That it is perfectly normal for him to succumb to his desires and surrender to a powerful woman.

On the screen the topless blonde removed the ball-gag from her captive before she leaned over the young man and kissed him firmly on the mouth. She drove her tongue into his mouth as her hand slipped inside his underwear and gripped his stiff cock.

The seductive beauty broke the kiss and smiled as she continued to massage him between the legs; "Would you be a dear and give me the combination to the safe?"

The young man regained enough equanimity to reply; "I don't know the combination"

Undeterred the blonde beauty kissed him again; "Are you sure you can't remember?"

With her lips caressing his neck and ear lobes his words were less than convincing; "I told you! I don't know the combination!"

After two more unsuccessful attempts to extract the desired information, the cunning female opened her satchel and removed a leather riding crop.

She forced the ball-gag back into his mouth before untying cord from one of the bedposts and retying it to the opposite post. In doing so the young college student was effectively flipped onto his stomach with his now vulnerable backside facing the ceiling.

The woman clutched the crop to her bare breasts and smiled seductively; "Since you wouldn't cooperate the fun way, I'm afraid we'll have to this the hard way."

She pulled the red jockeys down to his knees before gripping the crop in her right hand and smacked him firmly across his bare ass. He acknowledged the swat with a muffled groan into the gag.

While that first blow played out on the television screen, Sabrina delivered a corresponding swat to Patrick's bruised ass with her own riding crop. Patrick instinctively responded in the same manner as the college boy with a muffled yelp into a ball-gag. Patrick's apparent discomfort was met with amused approval from the crop wielding Sabrina and her three spectators.

While the cunning larcenist followed the initial blow with twenty-five painful swats, Sabrina was mirroring her every move with an equal number of blistering strokes to Patrick's backside.

On the screen the bare breasted thief rested her crop upon her victim's sore bum. She removed the ball-gag and playfully ran her nails across the ripening welts on his ass.

She probed his ear with her tongue before continuing the interrogation; "Are you ready to give me the combination?"

"Or do I need to inflict punitive damages!"

"I can't tell you what I don't know!"

"Have it your way!"

"Keep in mind that I am prepared to keep you tied up all night if I have to!"

"I will whip your ass to a pulp until you cooperate and give me that combination!"

Without giving him a chance to respond, she forced the gag back into his mouth.

"With that collection of welts on your ass, you will find this next series to be twice as agonizing!"

The blonde distributed thirty increasingly painful strikes to the young man's bottom. His stinging butt was covered with crisscrossed red welts.

Meanwhile busty Sabrina was mimicking the blonde on the screen by pounding Patrick's ass with thirty strokes of her own. The sedatives in his bloodstream were most likely the only reason Patrick was not shedding tears.

Back on the screen the young man once more had the gag removed from his mouth. He squirmed as the blonde ran her fingers across the crimson welts she had administered to his white buttocks.

She smiled with amusement at her captive's discomfort; "Perhaps you experienced an epiphany during our last play session!

"Are you ready to give me that combination?"

He answered without hesitation; "Right 34, left 26, right 36!"

The humor of the combination was not lost on the blonde; "I should have guessed!

"No surprise your horn dog father would incorporate sex into a fucking safe combination!"

Not wasting any additional time, the topless blonde raced to the library to test the combination on the wall safe. She was delighted when the safe opened to reveal a fortune in cash and gold coins. She transferred the loot from the safe into a duffle bag her female accomplice had conveniently placed in the library coat closet.

With the $1.5 million of cash and coins safely packed, the triumphant beauty returned to the bedroom to deal with her restrained prisoner. Her perky tits jiggled in cadence as she approached the young college student's bed.

"I am most pleased that you were most truthful with regard to the combination to the safe!"

"Despite your initial reluctance, I think you are deserving of a special treat!"

Without further ado , the now wealthy female slowly removed her shorts followed by a black lace thong. Revealing her slick hairless crotch, the sexy woman proceeded to retie the boy's wrist restraints back to their original position such that he was once again laying on his back. She smirked with satisfaction as the defeated boy grimaced when his tenderized ass cheeks came in contact with the bed sheets.

The naked female climbed onto the bed and straddled the boy with her enticing pink slit just inches from his face.

She cupped his face with her hands and smiled; "Now that we have concluded our business negotiations, how about we take time and celebrate with a little pleasure!"

"Now open your mouth and let me feed you some candy!"

Not waiting for him to respond, the naked blonde beauty briefly raised her hips before settling her damp pussy onto his face. He did not require any further commands from the dominant female as his tongue instinctively probed inside the walls of her vagina. In spite of the limited oxygen making its way to his mouth and nose, the young man dutifully strained to make contact with her expectant clitoris.

Despite the frustration of his restrained hands being denied access to the young lady's boobs, college boy managed to press his tongue against its intended target long enough for the Alpha Female to shudder with an intense orgasm. She squeezed his head with such vise-like pressure from her thighs that he nearly passed out.

Passing on the opportunity to rest, the blonde disengaged herself from the man's face. He regaled with the opportunity to breathe while the insatiable female impaled herself with his rock hard erection. Her wet pussy provided all the necessary lubrication for his penis to easily slip inside. With the blonde maintaining the female superior sexual position, she could control the speed and depth of his upward thrusts.

After several minutes of tease and denial, the lust crazed female pounded her steaming pussy onto his equally excited cock as he exploded with a mind-blowing orgasm sending repeated jets of semen deep inside of her.

After a brief interlude to catch her breath, the satisfied blonde slid his resting cock from her slit and climbed from the bed.

She took her shorts, tank top, and panties with her to the adjoining bathroom where she wiped her crotch with his hand towel and got dressed. Satisfied with her appearance, the larcenous blonde opened her satchel and retrieved the bottle of ether and the cloth she had earlier used to subdue the young man. She soaked the cloth with an ample dose of the liquid.

She returned to the bedroom being careful to keep the damp cloth from his view. She sat down next to the naked boy and smiled as she looked into his eyes.

"I wish to thank you for your generous hospitality! It has been a most enjoyable and profitable experience!"

"But alas I must be on my way!"

"And we certainly can't have you doing anything silly like phoning the police!

The college boy raised his eye brows with apprehension following her last statement.

She looked into those pleading eyes as she smiled and placed the damp cloth over his nose mouth. He shook his head from side to side but she held the cloth firmly in place.

"Just close your eyes and go to sleep!"

Satisfied that the young man was soundly knocked out, the blonde quickly untied him and stowed the nylon cords, gag, and riding crop back into her satchel. She paused and gave him a brief kiss on the mouth before gathering her satchel and the bag of loot and headed for the door.

The final scene of the video follows the smiling thief as she walks along the darkened street and loads the stolen money and her satchel of business tools into the trunk of her car.

Once inside the car she retrieves her cell phone and dials a number.

"Hello Vanessa!"

"Yeah it's me!"

"Went off without a hitch!"

"Your stepson was a bit reluctant to play along but I convinced him to see things my way!"

"Just a few welts across his bottom!"

"They should heal up before you get back!"

"I will have your half deposited into your offshore account!"

"Lunch next week?"

"Perfect!"

"Bye!"

Fade to black and the credits roll.

Back inside the basement dungeon, Veronica rose from the couch; "Sabrina, that interactive whipping you administered was awesome!"

"I will have to change the subliminal to incorporate that into the lesson plan!"

"We will make this part of the standard treatment!"

Veronica glanced over to the mesmerized Patrick as he continued to stare at the video screen; "Why don't we give Patrick some time alone to grasp his proper place and required behavior!"

"One of us can come back in three hours to give him his next injection!"

Sabrina looked at Patrick and smirked; "I'll take care of him!"

Veronica replied; "Splendid! Shall we adjourn to the pool for some margaritas!"

The four women filed out through the open dungeon door.

Presently unknown to the four ladies the previous video and the interactive beatings from Sabrina had over-excited the hypnotized Patrick resulting in a load of semen being deposited onto the cushioned leather bondage table.

However, before the ladies had vacated the dungeon a fresh erection was taking form inside that puddle of cum.

On the screen a lecherous college professor was having the tables turned and being tied-up by two coeds in short skirts. Patrick watched intently as Veronica's distant voice continued to shower him with subliminal commands.

Outside on the patio the four women were relaxing poolside, enjoying the pleasant sunshine of early spring. Bathing suit clad Victoria and Erika shared a table in the shade while the two younger females had removed their tops and lounged under the warm desert sun.

Redhead Erika sipped her cold drink and turned to Veronica; "So Ronnie, it appears that your little science project is a big success!

"Have you thought about how you are going to market your services?"

"Are you kidding!"

"This town is chocked full of wealth!"

"Just imagine how many of those trophy wives and girlfriends would jump at the opportunity to take complete control of the men in their lives!"

"Considering the money they have already invested in their boobs, these women can afford to not only have their cake but eat it too!"

Veronica enthusiastically continued; "Weekends in the Fall will be completely revamped! "

"Not in the mood for another day of football?"

"With a two second command and a clap of hands, the male of the species will be spending the afternoon with his face buried between female thighs as opposed to having his eyes glued to the fucking telly!"

Erika laughed; "That feature alone will sell your service to half the women in the city!"

Erika continued; "I must say, I am most impressed with what I have seen!"

"Any chance that I could get a spot near the top of your waiting list?"

Veronica's jaw dropped; "You?"

"Since when have you or any of your friends for that matter, ever had to deal with a man anywhere but beneath your stiletto heels?"

"I see you at the gym every morning!"

"Even the fucking bodybuilders are intimidated by you!"

Erika giggled; "Relax, it's not for me!"

"I'm sure you have heard that my dear friend Lenore is finalizing her divorce this coming week!"

"After a private investigator provided pictures of her tight-ass husband checking into a hotel with a coed from the university, she hired a female lawyer and the two of them are castrating him in court!" "Anyway, her birthday is coming up and I thought she would get a kick out of having a house pet to make her dinner, pour her wine, and any other sundry services she might desire!"

Veronica smiled; "Do you have anyone in mind?"