Vicki Loves - Ch. 04: Celia, Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A vision flashed in Vicki's mind of standing at the altar before hundreds of people, Celia a foot away, dressed all in white, her two hard cocks completely visible to all and each topped with a tiny veil of their own. Vicki herself was totally nude and drenched from head to toe in her new bride's thick semen, rivers of Celia's hot spunk flowing down her face and across her lips, dripping by the cupload off her fat, bulbous tits onto the floor between them, and streaming down around her markedly swollen tummy, whether filled with gallons more of Celia's rich, gloppy cum or maybe their growing little dickgirl, she did not know.

Subconsciously moistening her pretty lips at the sight of Celia's beautiful twin hard-ons, she lifted her eyes to Celia's face. Her principal's wide, light-blue eyes stared back at her, nervous and charged, as she herself took in the incredible sight of Vicki's overly-curvaceous body standing just inside the entrance.

"Vicki... you... you mean everything to me. I know I sort of said my piece outside already, but... ever since that first day we met, my life has been... god, words don't even suffice... better, happier, um... just... I couldn't ask for a sweeter, more amazing... friend, or... whatever we are now, and that you're still here after... everything... I look at you, and I think I still haven't bought enough flowers, and I cleared out more than one florist! I hope you see how much I love you, and... and I hope... you really do feel the same way..."

Vicki stood in silence, smiling and blushing throughout, as Celia stammered and verbally fought through mountains of self-doubt that undeniably still weighed her down. As her friend finished opening her heart to her once again, instead of replying in kind—telling Celia how important their daily chats were to her, how she truly did find her to be one of the most incredible and beautiful women she had ever known, how often her screaming highschool pussy had sprayed liters of sticky, sloppy girlcum across her pink bedsheets to thoughts of Celia's perfect, honeydew-sized breasts comforting her braless, shivering nipples—she took a small step back and quietly pulled the bedroom doors closed, sealing the overly stacked high-schooler and the doubly well-hung redhead inside the extravagant love nest Celia had prepared for them.

Fresh streams of teenage pussy juice traveled down Vicki's inner thighs.

Oozing pearls of precum seeped out the tips of Celia's two painfully erect cocks.

"Meet me on the bed?" Vicki purred.

Celia's teary eyes lit up, and the two girls strode towards the petal-covered bed, never taking their eyes off each other. Vicki reached it first and jumped on, quickly flipping around onto her back. Celia nearly dove in right next to her and they quickly found their bodies snuggled up together on top of the red duvet. Vicki's enormous breasts bulged out above her, and her wide, long nipples towered even higher, pushed up an extra two inches by Vicki's pink, swollen areola, the dozens of tiny bumps dotting their tender surfaces just asking to be soothed by a wet, warm tongue. Celia's own massive boobs smashed up against Vick's right arm, and she effortlessly repositioned her lower half so her hard twin penises rested over the young girl's upper leg.

With the knowledge that they had two full uninterrupted days together now thoroughly washing over them, the schoolgirl and her principal made no rush to devour each other's bodies right away. For the next hour, the two girls simply cuddled together on Celia's bed under candlelight, joyfully kissing each other over and over, sometimes with just the tiniest little smacks on the lips, sometimes with longer and wetter open-mouth kisses that brought their wiggling, saliva-coated tongues out to play. Between hundreds of smiling kisses and syrupy strands of spit connecting their mouths, the two giggled and cooed throughout, both never wanting their most recent kiss to be their last. Neither Vicki nor Celia tired of whispering to the other "I love you" just before planting her jubilant lips once again upon those of her waiting partner, and with each utterance of those three words, nipples got harder, cheeks got redder, cocks got thicker, and hands got bolder.

They were five minutes into a viscous, moan-fueled tongue war that showed no sign of letting up until the tips of Celia's fingers made a slow and reverent journey up the firm pink stalks of Vicki's enormous left nipple.

"...mmmuuhm-OHHH!!!" the high-schooler cried out, flashes of incandescent pleasure blasting throughout her entire body.

"My goodness, these really are magnificent... " muttered Celia, as she continued to gently caress the stretched, spasming flesh of Vicki's extra-sensitive suckler with her roaming fingertips.

"...Ahh... ahh... ahhhngh... haah-h-h..." Rapidly losing the ability to even form complete words, the simple touch of her beautiful friend merrily exploring the meaty, four-inch shaft jutting off of her huge tit was enough to make Vicki's toes curl, her eyes roll back, and her already bloated clit to thrum as if connected directly to a live wire.

"...Vicki... they're just... the biggest fucking nipples I've ever seen... just like two pretty penises of your own... and I... I don't ever want to stop stroking them."

And so she didn't.

Shifting her body slightly to allow herself easy and total access to both of the gasping schoolgirl's bulging nipples, Celia tilted her head down to lay a soft kiss on Vicki's lust-fevered brow as she tenderly scraped her fingernails up and down both of the teenager's massive, throbbing teats.

"...Does this feel nice, my dear?"

Up and down, up and down her nails traveled, as both Vicki and her swollen pink peaks twitched under Celia's soft caresses.

"...hee-e-ah... unnhnn... hahnn... ye-e-e-ssss... ohhhgod..."

"Oh good... so... you won't mind if I really take my time with this lovely pair then, hmmm?"

Celia accented this question by squeezing both of Vicki's giant rubbery tips between her thumbs and pointer fingers, sending the panting young girl into a full-body convulsion. For years, Vicki had romanced her extraordinary nipples every chance she got, in every way that she knew how, but as her entire body shuddered and rocked against Celia's as her friend did no more than delicately tease their ridged, nerve-filled lengths, she nervously realized that the world of near-constant, explosive pleasure she had long given herself was nothing compared to what Celia's loving touch could provide.

"AHHHH-H--H---H... GOD... NHHHGH... OH... OHHHH... more... please..."

"...Hmmmmm..." Celia murmured as she slid her fingers around Vicki's thick, quaking tit-shafts. "I know just what these big girls need... some lubrication."

Vicki apprehensively looked up at Celia, a barely audible whimper escaping her parted lips and a pang of need shooting through her tiny body, still getting warmer by the second, as Celia removed her left fingers from the painfully engorged nipple they had been gently wandering across.

Celia smiled warmly at her young lover below her and gave her a tiny wink.

"Don't worry, little one, I do this all the time..."

Never letting up from toying with Vicki's other bloated nipple, she leaned her head slightly back and inserted her free hand, fingers straight, into the back of her throat. She pushed her hand in almost all the way to the wrist and began thrusting it back and forth further into her mouth, causing her to quickly gag and cough. Undeterred, she kept sliding her hand in and out, never once looking like she wasn't in total control, even as she kept heaving and gasping.

"...hurrk... haa-a-ackK... hurRRkk..."

Through a growing haze of pleasure clouding her mind as Celia continued to toy with her hard, quivering nipple, Vicki watched entranced as her best friend calmly, yet vigorously, gagged herself over and over just above her, strands of spit leaking down past her lips. As the twitching teen took in the ongoing incredible sight just a few inches away, she was pretty sure she even saw Celia smiling as more and more thick, syrupy spit filled her mouth.

Finally, after an especially violent spasm that led to multiple glutinous streams of saliva surging down her chin, Celia slowly slid her sputum-covered hand from her mouth, making sure no more of the warm, slimy mix her tongue was currently swimming through escaped.

"...Ce-e-e-liaa-a-ahhh... what... OHH! HNNGHH!!!" sputtered Vicki, trying her best to overcome the sensation of Celia's fingertips repeatedly tweaking the upper inches of her overly-plump nipple.

In response, Celia put her dripping hand back up to her mouth and pressed her pointer finger to her closed lips in the universal sign of 'shhhhh'.

Vicki followed Celia's tear-streaked eyes with as much attention as she could muster as they locked onto the twin pink, extra-long nubs Vicki had so often lovingly slurped on after rushing home from school, and again later at night once her mom closed the door behind her after the two spent a highly inappropriate amount of time kissing each other goodnight. Celia's gaze blazed with desire as her lips inched closer to the wide, puckered tip of the writhing and groaning high-schooler's delicious nipple.

Contact!...

Vicki's young body instantly arched off Celia's bed in an eruption of pleasure the likes of which she had rarely experienced the instant her friend's smiling lips pressed down upon her engorged, electrified nipple. Vicki's ragged gasp and Celia's hungry moan filled the air between them, and the teenager's grunts only became more breathy and guttural once Celia parted her lips around her student's throbbing stalk to suck more of its bloated length into her starving mouth. As her tender lips opened further to allow the throbbing shaft of the young girl's turgid nub passage past their soft embrace, a deluge of the warm, gloopy saliva that Celia had been holding in gushed out, rapidly drenching the entire ultra-sensitive surface of Vicki's hard, pink tit-tower in thick rivers of slick, warm spit.

"...ohhh... oh... ohh... fffffffff... haahh... haah... haah... GOD-D-D-D..."

The English language quickly became a foreign concept to the spasming teenager as the sensations of Celia's tongue pressing against her nipple radiated through her entire body, and with a frothy mouthful of fresh saliva lubricating the way, Celia slowly gobbled more and more of Vicki's massive, pounding nipple into her mouth. At the same time, she firmly and incessantly rolled the huge, supple tip of her busty young lover's other thumping teat between her fingers, never giving it a moment's rest from ever-increasing pressure.

"...AHH! HNNN! GNNGH!!! AH! HHHH!..."

After what seemed like hours of Celia's lips sliding up and down and feasting on Vicki's flesh, now sloppy and drenched with the former's drippy saliva, her mouth touched down upon her young paramour's soft, bulging areola. The overstimulated high-schooler's eyes rolled back into her head and her own lips parted in a silent scream as her quivering body and fractured mind fought to process the feeling of having the full length and substantial width of her enormous, madly-pulsating nipple hungrily sucked on by her beautiful best friend.

The more of the beautiful schoolgirl's mammoth spit-coated teat she engulfed past her eager lips, the harder Celia nursed, stretching Vicki's poor, swollen nipple past five inches in length on its way to the back of the redhead's waiting throat. Her tongue plunged again and again to lap at the rigid pink invader, bathing the entirety of its oversized, rippling girth with all affection it could. Vicki's entire body thrashed in ecstasy as Celia sucked and slurped and gorged herself on the high-schooler's tasty udder, and only when Vicki's trembling little right hand found one of the redhead's stiff, thick dripping cocks to wrap around could she regain any sense of lucidity.

"...Cee... Celia... oh... that feels so... ohgod... so good... hahhh... more..."

Her other hand glided towards her sopping wet cunt, looking to soothe her fluttering, meaty nub with the familiar loving strokes of her soft fingertips. Just as her pointer finger reached its wet, hard peak to tenderly glide on top of, Celia's own hand appeared out of nowhere and held Vicki's fast against her rounded, spunk-filled belly.

"...But... what... please... I need to... please...!"

Celia dragged her lips up Vicki's nipple with a surprisingly loud 'smkk' as they pulled away from its swollen, massively-engorged tip.

"Nn-nnn-nnnhh, my dear. You were a bad little girl earlier, remember?... and you said I could punish you however I wanted... so for now, I'm not going to let you cum... until I say so."

"...but... how... I... when..."

"...Mmmm... exactly... now lie back... you're not going anywhere for a long time, Ms. Tate. Don't worry, baby, I have a lot of experience in disciplining my students..."

Celia lowered her head to once again take the high-schooler's slick, rigid nipple into her greedy mouth. Up and down she stroked its incredible length with her abused lips and as the minutes ticked on, Vicki felt herself rapidly getting warmer and warmer from the inside out. A growing pool of aromatic pussy juice saturated the bed sheets beneath her ass as an unending flow of teenage nectar spilled out of her. The familiar tingle she spent so much time every day seeking out again and again throbbed throughout her body, all the way from her twitching toes to her thundering, pleading clit, and from behind her unfocused eyes to deep inside her fertile womb, she could feel the pressure of a burgeoning climax ratcheting up inside her like she had never felt before.

Again and again, Celia's sucking and stretching of her nipple brought her to the edge of exploding like a cluster of supernovas, only to have it denied at the last second as her cruel, beautiful friend changed her rhythm, slowed back down, returned to simple caresses, only to resume her passionate nursing all over, masterfully guiding Vicki through wave after wave of building pleasure, but never allowing her to breach the crest. Instead of the flurry of quick explosions that repeatedly slammed her arching nude body as she licked and sucked her own huge, succulent tits at home, this time—as Celia scraped her teeth up and down the enormous pink nipple filling her mouth all the way to her throat—she gasped over and over at the buildup of pleasure Celia refused to let her body relinquish, and between the hundreds of lances of pure bliss that flashed through millions of her cruelly sensitive nerve endings, she wondered what would happen once the release she so desperately desired finally detonated.

For over an hour, Celia kept Vicki edging through her masterful licks and intense nursing of the high-schooler's suffering sucklers. Along with constant caresses all over her body and the occasional train of playful nibbles across her pillowy areola, Vicki's smooth puffy pussy leaked like a broken spigot, her clear, oily fluids seeping deep into the bed beneath her.

Needing some form of relief to keep herself from being completely overwhelmed by the blasts of pleasure emanating from her big, bulbous nipples, Vicki clumsily stroked one of Celia's gorgeous rock-hard cocks faster and faster. God, how she wanted to taste them again... they had to be the most delicious penises in the world and she moaned at the thought of Celia fucking her mouth with them for hours, shooting rope after sticky rope of hot semen down her throat. Her breathing became shorter, her panting got louder, and her overwhelmed mind fractured in bursts of light to the droning thud of her deafening heartbeat. Her distended, neglected clit screamed with every slight brush against her swollen, slick pussy lips.

"Ah! Ahh! Ah! Oh! HNNH! OHH! Cee...! Ohhh! Ohgod! Ohgod! OHGOD!" Her raspy, broken yells filled the room, the upper floor, and the entire house.

"...Mmmmrr... mmmnnngghhh... mmmnnnmmrrrgh..." Celia, unable to speak with her mouth more than full with the teenager's bloated nipple, moaned and purred as she sucked and tugged on the massive teat firmly pressed between her tongue and palate, leaving her wiggling uvula to dance across the tortured red tip.

Both of Celia's juicy cocks merrily splashed precum all over Vicki's thighs and tummy as the busty young brunette jacked the closest one for dear life, causing dozens of errant shimmery droplets to spatter against the extra-tender, ballooned crown of her fat clit, causing her legs to thrash and her hips to buck off the bed in pure, unadulterated ecstacy.

"...Ahhh... ohhh... Celia... Celia-a-ahh... I'm... I'm going to... Ohh! Uhh!! Keep... keep sucking... God, fuck, ah! Ah! AHH!"

Vicki's thighs instinctively spread as she shakily raised her knees. Hundreds of beads of sweat rolled off her broiling body's incredible curves soaking the bed around her. The florid scent of her sizzling pussy filled the room. Her ragged breathing accelerated and raised in pitch. Her precum-slick hand haphazardly slid all around the smooth shafts of Celia's two hard, slimy cocks.

Her eyelids flickered.

Her heart thundered.

Lips around her earlobe and a whisper from a million miles away: "Now, little one... now you can cum... such a good girl..."

The expanding tickle throbbing like a pulsar deep in her core finally burst throughout her entire body. Celia held her tight as the full-body spasm radiating through her took hold. Her over-engorged nipple already back inside Celia's mouth thudded and rippled in ecstatic madness. Her one hand slipped from frantically grasping at her friend's two erect cocks to press against the firm, taut stomach directly behind them, while her other rapidly clenched open and closed in futile attempts to keep her mind from drowning in a boiling ocean of pure euphoria.

The first geyser of Vicki's gloppy, gooey girlcum spewed from her elated highschool pussy for fifteen straight seconds, the unrelenting splash of her sweet spunk against the opposite wall only driving Celia to suckle the stacked teenager's tit even harder. Vicki's body became nothing more than a convulsing orgasm-wracked marionette, as powder kegs of pleasure blasted apart every nerve ending she had at once, over and over. Her pelvis rocked up and down against Celia's bed as the exceptional volume of pussy slop her body produced hosed down everything in front of her, coating an entire dresser in her thick, delicious juices and knocking an unfortunately placed vase of flowers atop it onto the ground below.

Each subsequent mind-blowing liquid blast from her young cunt gushed just as hard as her first, and three lengthy, extra-sloppy ejaculations later, Vicki's entire body had fallen nearly completely numb, save for the tips of her twitching, rubbery nipples and her electrified, oversized clit that not for a second was spared from the never-ending wave of pleasure slicing through her.