Vicki Loves - Ch. 04: Celia, Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Celia pumped further inside her, claiming more and more of her student's previously unexplored insides as her own, Vicki felt something she never expected, a sensation rising above the earthquakes of pleasure rumbling throughout her body as Celia rammed both of her perfect penises in and out of her. It took her a few minutes to figure out what it was, between her loud, ecstatic sobbing with every shove of Celia's suckable shafts deeper into her core, her ongoing cries of pain and pleasure as her ravaged, gaping asshole fought to stretch out enough to handle a full foot of cockmeat as wide as her arm, and her long low moans of bliss as her sopping wet cunt once again welcomed a big yummy dick past its pink, puffy lips on its way to hopefully once again hilt past her cervix right into her already cum-filled womb.

With the membranes between her two inner passages stretched so thin, as more and more heavy cock bulldozed through both, Celia's cocks weren't just expanding her bumpy, slick interior tunnels outward, they were, she woozily realized, expanding against each other, stroking themselves, the intense pressure of Celia's oversized organs snaking through them like fleshy pistons setting millions of newly engaged neurons on fire as Vicki's body latched onto the exquisite feeling of her two tight caverns being ferociously rubbed from both sides.

Likewise, though she was more than caught up in an increasingly ravenous plowing of the big-titted beauty she had spent years frustratingly yearning after--plastering herself in her own semen night after night as she envisioned the short-haired brunette sucking away at her needy shafts and hosing down her shower walls every morning in fresh spunk lost in thought wishing that Vicki's smiling face and gargantuan tits were instead on the receiving end of each pearly blast--Celia herself visibly shuddered in pre-orgasmic contentment with the growing awareness that she could actually feel each of her engorged cockshafts traveling alongside its tasty twin as they plundered the cramped depths of the wailing high-schooler's pussy and ass together.

"NNNNNNGGGHHH!!! NNNGHHH!!! IT... FEELS... SO... GOO-O-O-D-D..."

"...Vicki... ohhh!... unnnhh!... ohh!... I'm almost... oh!... all the way... unnh!... in! ohhh! OHH!"

Just when Vicki thought that maybe taking two huge cocks at the same time was too much for her young body to handle, she felt the one thing she had been looking forward to since Celia had first pressed the head of her dripping penis into her ass--the warm skin of her best friend against her butt, signaling that Celia had truly filled her as completely as possible.

At the moment Celia's pelvis smacked against her upturned rump, all the bubbling worry and stress about not being able to satisfy Celia's needs, all the extended physical strain of being stretched wider than ever before, and all the giddy joy at being an object of desire to someone as magnificent as Celia Taylor, all of it, exponentially building upon each other, simply... burst.

A thunderous orgasm ripped through her body like wildfire, stronger than any of the dozen-plus Celia had already brought her to that evening within their private chamber, by several orders of magnitude. Thick slops of pussy juice rained down upon the bed between Vicki's quaking thighs in a never-ending jet--her frantic bucking back and forth causing buckets of sweet nectar to spray everywhere beneath her like a broken sprinkler. Whimpers, gasps, and moans crashed together as she rocked on her knees, meeting every thrust of Celia's slick, hard cocks into her ass and pussy. She smashed her enormous breasts into the pool of her own cum that now formed the top layer of the bed in an instinctual attempt to amplify the electrifying sparks racing through her udder-like nipples, the rubbing of the wet fabric against their long pink shafts driving them into an exhilarating frenzy. Her overstimulated clit sent her entire body into unbridled convulsions, every single one of the billions of neurons scattered across its surface flaring up in acute stings of pleasure over and over.

Again and again and again Celia pulled her beautiful cocks nearly all the way out of Vicki, only to shove them back home, the incredible tightness of the messily climaxing teen's holes and the warm, wet, bumpy walls of the tunnels they hurled through driving Celia herself into an unrestrained attack on Vicki's insides. Untold cups of precum spurted from her big thrusting girldicks to lube the schoolgirl's tight passages with each slam of her hips against Vicki's raised rear, the primal urge to completely fill the young girl with her thick, potent seed the only coherent thought drifting through Celia's mind.

Both girls would have been more than happy to spend the rest of their lives on that bed as they were, Vicki hosing it down with her sweet pussy spray as her best friend fucked her from behind, but all good things...

"...NNNGgghhh... OH!! OHH! Vicki!! I'm...! I'm...! OH! I'm..."

A few seconds of Vicki's indistinct babbling was all Celia made out as her reply, and really, it didn't matter what the writhing high-school senior had said, as Celia had again reached that blessed point of no return.

"...Ahhhh... ahhh... oh... ahhhhh... I... ohhhhHHH-H-H-H-H!!!"

Vicki, fading in and out of consciousness as Celia slid like an engine in and out of her, the overwhelming scrapes of her principal's steel spelunkers barging past her dripping pussy lips and spasming asshole the only things she knew of the world, lifted her head off the pillows in a throaty gasp as Celia's body smashed into her butt harder than she ever had, and lowered it just as quickly in sobs of release as she felt the two swollen cocks filling her up bulge even further outward. A flood of cum barrelled up their embedded shafts, and Vicki pushed back against Celia with a hoarse moan, and with all the rapidly depleting strength she had left, making sure she felt every single millimeter of each gushing penis vibrate against her inner walls.

The two rivers of sticky, syrupy semen raced to be the first to explode within Vicki's deepest coves, mentally cheered on by each bosomy beauty in her own way—Celia, with an unbreakable grip on Vicki's spread open ass with one hand, nails dug deep into the high-schooler's fleshy flanks and her other snaking between the teen's spread legs to frantically stroke Vicki's thumping, nearly inch-long clit, her head thrown back, her eyes closed, and her lips upturned into a mindless smile as her bloated, orange-sized testicles fluttered and jolted throughout the long process of emptying themselves into the bleating brunette, and Vicki, with her arms stretched out before her, hands flat against the headboard, her entire body draped in sweat and splashback from the geyser of girlcum spraying from her pussy as orgasm after orgasm continued to wrack every part of her, her round, squeezable ass rolling in shaky circles against Celia's abdomen, her grinding quickly transforming into violent jerking as Celia continued to pinch and rub her massively swollen bean, all but guaranteeing that Vicki's ongoing climaxes would not stop until possibly the heat death of the universe.

Gloppy ropes of cum simultaneously splurted deep into both Vicki's ass and past her cervix, one cock's blasts of baby batter filling her entire colon in seconds and the other splattering the insides of her womb--already overrun with a teeming pool of healthy swimmers on the hunt for the high school senior's eggs to fertilize--with billions more swarming sperm excited to join the search.

The scintillating tickle of Celia's smooth shafts gliding in and out of her body seemed to go on for hours, each new volley of cum followed by another just as viscous and gooey as every load before it. Vicki's thirsty pussy and greedy butt impatiently nursed from Celia's cocks, both of Vicki's entrances wildly contracting around the soda-can sized shafts as her cramped wet tunnels rippled up and down their staggering lengths, squeezing every drop of gluey semen from Celia's heavy balls that they could.

Celia's thrusting slowly tempered, and where crying and gasping had filled the room just seconds ago, it was the heavy breathing of two exhausted girls that now hung in the air. Most of the candles Celia had lit before making her way downstairs to meet her young guest so long ago had fizzled out, leaving the naked, sweaty couple slowly rocking together in near-darkness, each reluctant to hurry on to anything else, the soggy double-'shlukk' of Celia's two cocks sliding in and out of Vicki all each one needed.

Vicki felt Celia's hands playfully travel up her sides, and happily gave in as Celia pulled her top half up towards her. Her back now pressed up against Celia's chest and their upper thighs pressed together, her heart melted as Celia wrapped her pale arms around her waist in a tight hug.

She lightly shuddered as Celia planted soft kisses on the back of her neck and shoulders.

She lightly moaned as Celia slid her hands up and down her tummy, caressing her navel and belly button.

She clenched her pussy and asshole around the pair of hard cocks still lodged inside of her as Celia ran her fingers around the wide swells of her enormous tits, bouncing on Celia's lap each time her nails ran along the edges of Vicki's long, hard nipples.

"...mmm... (smack) ... (smack) ... mmmm... (smack) ... that was incredible, little one..."

'shlukk' 'shlukk' 'shlukk'

Vicki took both of Celia's hands in her own, intertwining their wet fingers.

"...You're the incredible one... I've never... OH!... felt that good before... for that long... OH!..."

'shlukk' 'shlukk'

"...I'm happy to hear it... (smack-smack-smack) ... mmmm... you are delicious..."

'shlukk' 'shlukk' 'shlukk'

"...nnnnnnngh... can we just stay OH! like this forever? ...ohhhh..."

"...well, maybe for a few (smack) minutes (smack) more... but then I think we move on to round...ha, I don't even know what round is next..."

'shlukk' 'shlukk' 'shlukk'

With a turn of her head, she and Celia shared a long, simple kiss. "It... mmmm... it doesn't matter. As long as I'm with you."

With a barely-perceptible pop, the last candle blinked out, aware that, like everything in life, timing is everything.

-------------------------

"So... I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow? That's kind of weird... I don't want to have to wait till lunch hour to see you every day..."

Vicki and Celia stood together, tight in each other's arms inside the front doorway. Vicki was back in the outfit she arrived in, her black t-shirt wrapped tight around her oversized boobs, but without the bikini top underneath. Celia's green robe was loosely draped over her petite shoulders, but completely open in the front, and she shivered as Vicki's hands massaged her bare butt beneath the plush fabric.

Leaning down to press her lips to Vicki's, she left behind a quick kiss and smiled.

"I've actually been giving that some thought, and have something in mind... I didn't like the idea either."

"Oh, cool... um, I... I had a great time with you... and those two big sweeties of yours... I hope I made them happy!"

At the mention of Celia's twin turrets, they twitched between the two girls' bodies as if to affirm that yes, Vicki had made them quite happy indeed over the course of the long, sticky weekend.

"...nnnn... you don't have to worry about that for one second... I am never going to forget these last few days... I know I should feel at least a little guilty about fucking one of my students so many times, but not when that student is... well, you."

Lifting up on her tip-toes to better reach Celia's face, Vicki returned a tender kiss of her own, and then stuck her tongue out.

"I think you should feel a little guilty after what you did to me! I wasn't even awake that one time you..."

"Okay, okay, sorry, sorry! Let's... let's never mention that... particular incident ever again..."

With a gleam in her eye, Vicki kneeled down and tenderly wrapped her hands around both of Celia's dripping, semi-hard shafts, and addressed them directly.

"Now, you two be good, I promise to see you again really soon, and I don't want to hear about you juicy cuties giving mean ole Celia a... hard time! Get it? Alright, time for kisses!!!"

Stroking both cocks at the speed which she had learned Celia most enjoyed over the course of the weekend, she spent about five minutes covering each one with adoring smooches and long licks, intent on thanking them for every single one of the hundreds of sloppy orgasms they had provided her, the evidence of which was still plastering the walls and soaking through nearly soft surface throughout the house.

After one last quick kiss on each tip, she rose back up and again embraced the radiant redhead.

"I'm sorry I have to go, my mom's going to be home soon, well, you know that already and..."

"It's fine, Vicki, it's your mom, you don't have to apologize. Maybe one day I can meet her, you make her sound pretty great."

"Yeah, yeah she is. She... she really is."

"Well... get home safe, little one, and... um..."

"I love you, too."

"...bye, Vicki."

"Bye, Ms. Taylor."

The twenty minute drive home gave Vicki more than enough time to race through more thoughts and emotions than she had all year. The text from her mom that morning saying she would be catching a ride home with a coworker and to expect her back around noon had turned her cum-fueled weekend fantasy immediately into something much more... complicated. When should she tell her mom about Celia? Should she tell her mom about Celia? Would she be mad? Of course she'd be mad, she's the principal! But she's not just that! Was she a slut for cheating... on her mom? Is that a thing? Would her mom be cool if she slept with other people, period? Would she mind if her mom slept with other people? What if Celia got her pregnant? What if her mom gets her pregnant? What would Celia think about that? Would her mom like Celia more if she learned that she had beautiful girldicks just like her? Well, one extra, but still! Should she tell Celia about her mom's big yummy cock? How would that even come up? But it can't be too common, maybe they'll become friends! Maybe they'll fuck each other! Maybe they'll fuck her at the same time! Maybe her mom will just disown her and Celia will think it's all too weird and she'll be left all alone. Maybe...

Pulling into her driveway, she took a few seconds to compose herself, to breathe, and to calm down. She looked at herself in the rearview mirror, the deep blue eyes staring back at her telling her it would be okay... probably. She opened the front door, still lost in thought about what she would say to her mom when she got home and whether "Oh!"

"Baby girl, there you are, I was just about to call you."

"Mom! You're back!"

"I... I just got home a few minutes ago, actually. Come here and give me a hug, I missed you so much!"

Even though they were apart for only a few days, Vicki had forgotten just how breathtakingly beautiful her mom was, and couldn't run into her open arms fast enough. She smelled so good, and felt even better. Everything was going to be alright, she knew it the moment she pressed her body against Jeannie's.

"So... did you get all your work stuff done? You don't have to fly back anywhere or anything?"

Jeannie looked at her daughter with an expression Vicki had never seen in her entire life, and even months later, she wouldn't be able to put it into words just what her mom's face showed at that moment.

"...um... about that. I'll explain everything in a moment, but... I didn't have to leave for work."

"...mom? what are..."

"I think it would be best if I just... Cassie, you can come in now."

Her pulse racing, Vicki turned to see a teenage girl walk from the kitchen into the living room where she and Jeannie had been standing. Her hair was long and blonde. She wore a light blue sundress. She was barefoot. Her face looked... just like her own.

"Vicki, I'd like you to meet your twin sister."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

I'm well, hope you are too. And again, I am so happy that you enjoy my comments so much! I have a lot to say about the next chapter, so prepare yourself...

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

(And of course I meant Ch. 7, not 6!)

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

O hello again, @SpaghettiFlower! How are you? :) You know you're in for a good read when a comment doesn't even fit entirely on a single phone screen, and unsurprisingly, you once again wrote one hell of a response to a chapter, and one that I will often come back to re-read! I really did want this chapter, probably more than any of the others, to be mostly free of stress and conflict for Vicki and in this case Celia, and well, write the literally equivalent of a single camera shot that followed the two inside all the way to when the candles finally went out, and finding out what Vicki and Celia would actually do with themselves once they had the time and freedom to enjoy each other's bodies for basically as long as they wanted with no interruptions. I'm glad you enjoyed Celia's spit-play, she's developed a few lovely kinks along the way as she's made love to herself night after night, and I wanted her to something both the reader and Vicki wasn't expecting, but would still be in service to bringing Vicki to new levels of pleasure! :D

I definitely plan on having Vicki keep those ribbons as a full-time fashion accessory, her little secret :)

I was personally ~very~ excited for Celia to discover Vicki's ability to squirt a volume of sweet and sticky juices that any other girl on the planet would never be able to match, and I just know how excited she would be to make that happen over and over and over if she had anything to say about it!

Your know, I don't know if I ever locked down how long Vicki's tongue is (or how far it can stick out past her lips), let me get back to you on that one! I also apologize for not giving the specific sizes of her areola more, well, love! Keep an eye out in chapter six for a remedy to that! :D

Thank you for the notes about Vicki's inner monologue on the way home, I really did want that to be a moment when she actually had some time to look at what was going on in her life these last few days, and I'm glad they came out as authentic, seriously!

This was always one of my favorite chapters for reasons you mention, I wanted something really feel-good and positive and heartwarming in a super messy way! :)

And if course thank you so much again for taking the time to write these individual chapter reviews, they are just SO much fun to read!

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

So, chapter four.

Ooh, I like this chapter a lot! Lovely, hot and extremely well-written as usual. The steamy activities of the amazing highschooler and her gorgeous redheaded principal leaves nothing to be desired. Their luscious bodies against each other is just heaven! The sloppy kissing is so delicious, and I like their little witticisms and their student-pricipal talk, as well as the romantic atmosphere going all the time, combined with the never-ending cuteness. The band from Celias cock around Vicki's neck is uber-cute!

There are some beautiful descriptions of Celia's gorgeous body while they are making the tour through her lovely home, and everything is just pure bliss, this extreme feel-good reading making the reader so happy, especially when they reach her romantic bedroom.

I like Celia's thing with her hand down her throat. The principal gagging herself to produce large amounts of her sloppy saliva, that is enticing!

Vicki's enormous sensitive nipples getting the attention they deserve makes me very happy, as it fills her with such immense pleasure.

I especially love the descriptions of her marvellous areolae. Their puffiness, how much they push her insane nipples out from her breasts, is really adorable. Although, how come we never get to know exactly how wide those delicious domes are? For all of the other delightfully detailed descriptions, that is kind of left out. Given that her nipples are a mind-blowing two inches thick, her areolae have to be a great deal wider than that, which is exciting enough, but not knowing exactly is a little bit frustrating.

Vicki's absurdly excessive squirting also deserves an honourable mention. The lovely young thing spraying so much out of sheer bliss from her principal making love to those absurd teats is just beyond words! And the girl getting her fertile teenage womb flooded with Celia's delicious semen, her best friend filling her up just like her sweet mommy did, could not have been more delightful.

Anal is not really my favourite thing, but it doesn't really bother me, it's kind of just there. And the girl taking both of those big things at the same time truly is impressive, no one can deny that!

About Vicki's tongue, from previous chapters I get the idea that it is unusually long. However, early in this chapter, there is a mention of Celia's testicles "that Vicki so wanted to lap at with her little tongue". Maybe "little" isn't supposed to be taken literally here?

I also want to mention Vicki's thoughts on her way home, as another example of how her thoughts and emotions make her seem so real. Naturally, her mind is reeling with all that has been happening to her.

So, that's my thoughts on chapter four. Looking forward to your reply! Take your time, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More incest and dicks of course

Wow so hot! Maybe you do one where the mom, Vicki, and Celia fuck and the mom and Celia double penetrate Vicki and cum in her at the same time, or Vicki and Cassie fuck and Cassie has a dick so she cums in Vicki, or quad sex with Cassie, Vicki, Celia, Jeannie fuck and have a massive cum fest any ways these are suggestions keep them coming cause the make us cum

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Futanari Breeding Agency Young futa making money for college by breeding older woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pleasing the Teen Futa A mother learns that her daughter's friend is a futanari.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Country Girl A simple country girl has a big surprise for this city girl.in Mind Control
Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 01 Amy's a 7-foot Amazon futa, but wants to try being small.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories