Vicki Loves - Ch. 04: Celia, Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki's body became a ceaselessly squirting ragdoll as Celia fucked her like it was the only thing keeping her alive. Harder and harder she slammed into Vicki's uncontrollably gushing pussy, at that moment more concerned about using the young girl's body as a living cocksleeve and completely emptying her balls into the high-schooler's rapidly overflowing womb than with any aspect of her physical well-being. For minutes straight, thick spurts of Celia's gluey spunk splattered against the inside walls of her most sacred depths, the soppy impact of each pearlescent load reverberating throughout her entire body.

As Celia continued to pump Vicki's hungry little cunt with heavy globs of semen, her thrusts in and out became slower yet harder, each new dollop of spunk shot deep into Vicki's pussy preceded by Celia pulling out of Vicki's wet slit as far as their position would allow, and then plunging her still-rigid shaft all the way back in to the hilt just before another creamy cumdrop spurted into the drooling, babbling student, another hundreds of millions more sperm joining the dense, teeming pool of billions already saturating every millimeter of Vicki's tingling interior.

Still caught in the grip of violently messy release on top of the most beautiful double-dicked, big-titted, cherry-haired goddess she would ever know, Vicki instinctively reached behind her to wrap her hand around the slippery, hard thickness of Celia's second cock speared up between her buttcheeks. Keeping her knuckles pressed against her perfectly ripe rump, she managed to stroke both of her friend's magnificent girths with the same rhythm, each bounce of her body sliding her pussy around one meaty treat, while her slick grip jacked Celia's second throat-filler.

Celia's body arched and squirmed underneath her, and to Vicki's delight, only seconds after her fingers began gliding up and down the glistening, precum-coated shaft, it too twitched, swelled, and erupted, huge blasts of gooey spunk raining against her sweaty back.

"Agghhh!!! Oh, FUCK!!! Vicki, I... ohhh! Ohhh! Nnnnghh!!!"

"Mmmmm... yes, keep cumming... ohhhh... god, there's so much cum... UHNN! UHNN!... hose me down... drench me with semen... UHHNN! HNNGHH!... just... Ohh! Just like that... ohhHHH! OHH!..."

Her overstimulated senses, long ago heightened even further by the world of pleasure Celia's body provided, kicked into high gear once again as the numerous streaks of milky-white cum running down her shoulders to collect in the small of her back sent her eyes rolling back into her head, the feeling of all those spermy rivers painting her skin almost too much to handle on top of the ongoing sensory overload she had been struggling to stay conscious for atop Celia's beautiful figure.

"...Ohhhhh... it feels so goooood... Uhnn! Uhnn!! UHNN!!!"

Neither girl had any idea how long their unyielding orgasms fed off each other's, but the parts of their brains that had yet to be fried by nearly constant climax did not care. However, it was only a matter of time before Celia's hips finally came to rest and Vicki, after a slow, deep breath, tumbled forward, quickly finding herself smashed boob to boob with her exhausted friend, her face tucked into the crook of Celia's neck. The two girls lay together like that for a few nearly silent minutes, only heavy breathing and the occasional soft smack of Vicki's puckered lips against Celia's skin as they each caught their breath, both deliriously happy with where life or fate or dumb luck had currently placed them.

"...Umm... sorry for... sorry for squirting so much, I... I hope I didn't ruin your bed..."

"...You... you really did hose it down, didn't you, baby? But... oh, no, please don't tickle me, no, ahh! Ahh!! I'll get you for that later! Haahh, but... don't be silly, having some sheets... and the bedspread... and these pillows, and okay, probably the whole mattress soaked through... I've never seen anything like it... I couldn't love your cum, and you, more. You're amazing, and... and I don't care if you spray down this entire house, NO! I said no tickling!... because... I know how good you must be feeling, and I love being the one to make you do it."

"Aww... that's... thank you."

Most girls, after being fucked so hard and for so long, would want nothing more than a solid sleep to recharge, having climaxed so ferociously, so many times. Most girls would take a bit of a break to bask in the glow of having their pussies absolutely ravaged by a huge beautiful cock that just barely fit inside them. Most girls were not Victoria Elizabeth Tate. With thousands of beads of sweat dripping from her body, the muscles in her thighs and calves aching and stiff, and her breaths still shallow and ragged, she had never felt more alive.

Vicki, absolutely loving how her own juices tasted on Celia's skin, placed louder and faster kisses around Celia's neck and shoulders, still covered in a thick, shiny layer of cooling girlcum, just like most of her body. Celia's giant tits, always so indecently prominent on her petite frame, hypnotically swayed with her every breath, and the thick, sticky layer of Vicki's juices coating them shimmered in the flickering candlelight like a magical glamour. Celia's moans, as well as the speed and pressure of her fingertips traveling up and down her student's spunk-draped back, only increased as Vicki secretly reached behind her to lightly cup her friend's testicles. She gently rolled her fingers around the apple-sized sack, tenderly massaging the vellum-smooth skin, tracing her own fingertips around its twitching surface, and more than enjoying feeling it pulse and grow as Celia's prodigious semen supply refilled, sending the cutest tiny shockwaves up the semi-hard shaft still embedded within her.

Idly twirling the ends of the red ribbon still tied around her neck, she purred, "...You know, when I said earlier this could be a sleepover, I didn't mean we should actually spend any time... sleeping."

"...Ahhhh... is... is that so... mmmmm... sorry, I'm just a bit... winded..."

"Well, you are very old HA! NO! NO! I'm-kidding-I'm-kidding!!! Eeek! You can't tickle me either! EeeEE-ahah-a-ahaha!!!"

For the next minute or so, Celia and Vicki wiggled their naked cum-soaked bodies together, every few moments punctuated by intense giggling and thrashing limbs as each girl did her best to get at least a few seconds of ticking in before they themselves were overcome with laughter and mad convulsing at the hands of, well, the hands of the other.

"Aha-ahaha-a-ahhaha!!!... okay... o... okay, truce, truce!!!"

"Haaah... haaahh... this had better... haah... not be a trick, little one..."

"I... whew!... I swear! At least for now, WINK!"

"Did you really just wink at me and say "wink" out loud at the same time? I thought you kids today were better at lying to us authority figures. So disappointin-n-n-nnggghh..."

Vicki had moved her fingers to the shaft of the semi-rigid cock steadily growing between her buns, and began to caress its warm thickness ever so slowly, causing Celia to again stretch and purr in delight.

"...ohhhhfuckthatfeelsgood..."

Setting her lips into a broad grin, she drawled, "I definitely don't want to be a disappointment, Ms. Taylor... here, let me get back in your good graces..."

"...nnnngghhh... mmmmm..."

Vicki slowly raised her body up off of Celia's, regretfully allowing the nearly foot-long length of Celia's smooth, ivory cocksicle to slide out of her, and with a squelchy "plup", the still-oozing mushroom head popped free from the warm, cozy home of the teenager's pussy. Immediately, a flood of creamy spunk gushed from Vicki's cunt and poured down upon both of her friend's plus-sized penises directly underneath, quickly coating the hardening shafts in a rich glaze of thick pearly slime. Kneeling next to Celia's body on top of the soaked-through bedspread, her lower legs rapidly collecting a number of loose sticky flower petals, Vicki bent down and with a voracious lick of her lips, planted quiet, mushy kisses on the tips of both of the cum-covered cocks rising up before her.

"I love you both so much," she smiled, tears collecting at the corners of her eyes, and she lapped hungrily at the hearty layer of spunk dripping off each spongy head, and would have been more than happy to spend hours taking turns rubbing one shaft all over her face while blissfully making out with the other.

She continued to kiss and lick and suck on Celia's two tremendous treats, savoring every drop of the viscous mix of gloppy cum and her own pussy sauce slathered all over each of the busty bombshell's huge dicks. As Vicki once again dragged her wet tongue up one of the towers of throbbing girlmeat, giddy as she watched and felt them both plump back to life, she felt Celia shift beneath her, and cooed as she felt one of Celia's hands press against her semen-stained back and the other cup her wet, round bottom. Vicki turned to her side to look at the incredible woman who had turned her life completely upside-down this evening and caught her breath at the sight.

Celia had sat up, and her long mess of red hair fell all around and in front of her gorgeous face. Her disheveled locks, shiny and saturated with Vicki's cunt honey, looked nothing like how she presented herself every day at school, and the look in her eyes, partially hidden behind that wild scarlet tangle was one of pure lust and hunger. Vicki had half-formed the thought that she sort of looked like a cat ready to pounce when Celia did exactly that.

"Eek!"

That one syllable was all the huge-breasted high-school senior could utter before her predatory principal was upon her. They both crashed back down upon the soppy bedspread, Vicki caught underneath Celia's soft body, and rapidly became the willing victim to her friend's lips as the ravishing redhead assaulted her with insatiably deep, wet kisses.

Her two hard cocks rubbed all over Vicki's stomach, smearing streaks of precum and saliva all over her navel. Her firm, oversized breasts buffeted against Vicki's enormous tankers, and both of their backs arched in pleasure as their throbbing nipples scraped over each other's protuberant tips. Celia's hands ran up and down all over the teen's slick, voluptuous body, never pausing from energetically molesting every inch of her tan, taut skin; never ceasing from digging her fingers into Vicki's apple-bottom ass and vigorously squeezing her divine derrière; never refraining from sliding her palms around Vicki's legendary blouse busters, never fully convinced that such huge, heavy, and heart-stopping tits were real and all hers to nurse on, to lick, to bite, to slap, to drown in.

Vicki herself explored Celia's incredible body just as passionately as they thirstily kissed each other, as if for the first time, wrapping her hands around Celia's tiny waist, groping the redhead's own perfect, springy buns, grabbing hold of Celia's huge sticky boobs as they mashed against her own, and of course, taking her two giant, rock-hard girlcocks in each hand and jacking them both at the same time between their bodies, using the geyser of slippery precum perpetually gushing out of their tips to lubricate her loving, rapid strokes up and down their throat-filling, creamy shafts.

"Oof!"

Vicki didn't even notice until it had happened, dreamily caught in the daze of rolling their intertwined nude bodies around on the spunk-sodden, petal-strewn bedspread, but Celia had somehow gotten behind Vicki and in one perfectly executed pull, hefted the teenager up onto her hands and knees facing the headboard. Kneeling behind her, Celia massaged Vicki's presented posterior with one hand, and stroked her anxious, dripping twin cocks with the other. Inching closer, and still with an unbreakable grip around the busty teenager's juicy backside, she held her two cocks together and rubbed their heads up and down the soaking wet outer lips of Vicki's well-fucked pussy.

"...Ohhhh... Nnnnnghh... that... ohhh... yesss..." Vicki moaned, her legs spread and her bare ass upturned high and rocking in the air like that of a bitch in heat. Thick, ropy rivers of her natural lube sloppily dripped from her pussy onto Celia's fully erect and painfully engorged cocks, intermingling with the luscious layers of dickgirl precum Celia had already coated them both with.

"...Your little pussy is so wet, baby... are you ready?"

"...nnnnghhhgod yes... fuck me as hard as you can... please... do whatever you want... fuck me with both of your fat cocks... make me all yours... ohhhh... mmmmm..."

A flash of guilt barreled through Vicki's mind as she recalled offering her mom the opportunity to cum deep in her ass just a few short hours ago. At the time, she really did hope that the offering up her anal virginity would be enough to keep Jeannie from leaving, and the notion of her mom's enormous cock simply probing the tight ring of her asshole had been enough to fuel Vicki's messy nighttime fantasies for years. To be sure, gifting her mom with her virgin backdoor was something she selfishly wanted for herself, but more importantly, she had wanted it for both of them, something that would bring them even closer together, something they could look forward to again and again after work and school. But she loved Celia too, and she had given Jeannie every possible chance...

Another minor reshuffling of Celia's knees between Vicki's calves brought the tip of her lower cock in line with Vicki's drizzling pussy, and the leaky tip of her other iron invader resting innocently at the entrance of Vicki's tight, twitching asshole. Ever-so-slightly bobbing her body up and down, cruelly teasing Vicki's pussy lips with sticky anticipation, Celia took her upper shaft into her hand and rubbed its wide, spongy head around Vicki's pulsating, puckered entrance. Her face resting in a pile wet pillows, her mind glinting as Celia rubbed her huge dick against her anus, and her body twitching in bliss with every rub of the suckable cock-tip around her pink shivering ring, she heard Celia stammer out, "I... Vicki... I don't know if... if it's going to fit..."

She had never heard anything so wonderful.

Arching her lithe back even further, and pushing her spread buttcheeks even closer towards her doubly-aroused best friend, she inhaled deeply, feasting on the scent of her savory juices that had completely saturated the fabric underneath her. With a tilt of her head so she could be heard, stated softly and with a hint of fear, "...It... it'll fit... I know it will... you're just going to have to push really hard."

"I love you, you know."

"I... mmmfffhhh... OHH! I... love you tooOHHHHFFUUUCCKKKK!!!"

She had never felt anything so thrilling.

The giant dome at the tip of Celia's cock pressed against her tiny quivering asshole, coated and lubricated with a warm mix of her own pussy juice and a steady flow of silky precum. Celia continued to rub Vicki's butt in a seemingly futile attempt to get her rear entrance to relax and to open wide enough to swallow almost twelve inches of raging hard cock. The pressure of Celia's thick meat repeatedly batting against her backdoor, the touch of Celia's tender hand patting her round bottom, the trill of Celia's sweet voice whispering over and over "That's a good girl... that's a good girl...", and the unparalleled spikes of pleasure caused by Celia's other monster dick smacking against her bloated clit sent Vicki's senses into ultra-overdrive.

Drool poured from the corners of her mouth.

Her eyes rolled back into her head again and again with each firm push against her ass.

Her bent, throbbing nipples, crushed into the bedspread, bawled in manic agony as she rocked back and forth, doing her best to match Celia's rhythm.

"...Ohhhnnnn... hnnnngh... ohhhhh... keep... keep going... fill my ass with cock... fill my ass... ohhhhh..."

"...Haahhh... oh... ohh... ohhh... I'm... I'm trying... god, you're tight... wait, I think I'm... OH!"

Vicki's entire body nearly jerked off the bed as the very tip of Celia's slick, wide girldick pushed past her petite pucker.

"OHH!! OHHH! GOD!!! HNNNNG-G-GHHH-HH!!!"

"AHHH! AHH! Okay... okay... you're doing great, baby... just a... um... little more to go... Jesus..."

With her cockhead at least now a little snug and secure in Vicki's ass, Celia increased the force of her back and forth bucking a fraction more, clearly wary of hurting the poor girl, but also not looking at all to give up the exceptionally privileged position she found herself in. Over the next ten minutes, she slowly drove her precum-oozing dick bit by tiny bit past Vicky's convulsing, clenched little ring, each gentle thrust further into her student's breathtaking butt met with low grunting and blissful sobs only partially muffled by the soggy pillows cradling Vicki's face.

"...NNGGGHHH... OHH!... OHH!... OHH!... OHH!...HNNNGGHHH!!!"

"...That's it, baby, what a good girl... hohhh... the head is almost all the way in... shit... fuck... that's it... almost there... ahhh... ohfuck... ahhh... good girl... almost there... AHHHGOD!!!"

"OHHHHHHNNNNNGGGHHH!!!"

Both girls, each of their incredible bodies speckled and shimmering in thousands of beads of sweat, cried out in blessed relief and new heights of pleasure as the fleshy wedge at the end of Celia's hard cock--after countless little dives into, and soothing rubs around, Vicki's rear entrance--had finally spread Vicki's asshole wide enough to accommodate its entire kissable width, nearly two and a half inches across.

"...OHHHHHGGHHH... Ceeeleeeahhhh... ohhhh... god... you're so big... unnnngghhh..."

"Vicki... nnngh!... you feel... uhnngh!... fucking amazing... unngh!"

Her cock's widest part successfully lodged within the top-heavy teenager's beguiling behind, Celia carefully, but now more confidently, fucked Vicki's ass with harder and longer thrusts. Having only experimented with inserting the tip of her finger into her own backside as she stroked her beating clit in the silent dark of her bedroom back home, Vicki's increasingly feral pants and groans as Celia fed more and more of her thick, rigid girldick past her backdoor sounded to her as if they were coming from someone else entirely. With each push of cock deeper into her stretched-out bottom, and with Celia's other massive slab of dickmeat driving equally as far into her gushing pussy, she quickly became a slave to Celia's twin invaders as millions of trigger-happy nerve endings fired nonstop from the back-and-forth scraping of her friend's two smooth shafts plunging inside of her.

She had never felt more full, and Celia had only started.

Celia moved both of her hands to Vicki's hips, no longer needing to cajole the high-schooler's remarkable rear end with tender rubs and supportive pats to open up wide enough to accept Celia's girthy gift, and now with a firm grip on Vicki's lower half, she poured on the pressure. Her butt up high and her enormous tits smashed beneath her, Vicki extended her arched body as far as she could get it, clawing her fingers at the headboard as inches and inches and inches and inches of hard, delicious cock squeezed into both her pussy and her ass.