Vicki Loves - Ch. 04: Celia, Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exhausted teenager haltingly regained consciousness what seemed like a day later, finding herself comfortably wrapped in Celia's arms as the busty redhead lay next to her, kissing her face and caressing her navel. The multitude of quickly cooling sweat droplets still dotting her entire body swiftly chilled her warm, soft skin, and as Vicki crawled back out the other side from the most savage orgasm that she had ever experienced, she found her scattered thoughts darting towards what her mom was doing at that moment, wherever she was, and what she would think about how her daughter had been spending her evening, throat-deep in hard cock and uncontrollably spraying her hot thick girlcum all over her principal's bedroom.

"...Oh, you're awake! That was... god, the most amazing thing I've ever seen, Vicki. Are you... are you okay? I've never seen a girl squirt anywhere that much before!"

"...How... how long was I out...? Ohhh..."

"Mmm, about ten minutes, sweetie. You really must see the mess that you made..."

"...hohhh... I'm... I'm sorry... that felt... that felt amazing... I've never... cum so hard... hahhhh... thank you... ohhhhh..."

"Oh, don't apologize, sweetie..."

Celia accented her whispered words by gently dragging her hand up and down Vicki's soaking wet inner thighs, collecting dollops of the teenager's juices before bringing them up to her mouth to lick clean.

"...Mmm... God, you taste good... you could bottle this and make a killing... and, well, it doesn't look like production would pose a problem... Doesn't that sound like a good way to pass the time? Cumming over and over and over again... wait, how often can you do that? Squirt that much... for that long...?"

"...Haahh... hahh... I... I... don't know..."

"Well, if that's the case... let's find out."

Following another kiss between Vicki's eyes, Celia playfully walked her fingers up the massive curves of the young brunette's enormous left breast, clearly headed towards the hard, thick nipple poking straight up, visibly pulsating with each press of Celia's approaching fingertips across the expansive field of tender teenage titflesh surrounding it.

Two deep breaths pushed past Vicki's soft lips as Celia's fingers reached the crinkled, raised border of her velvet-smooth areola.

"Wait!... don't... please, just fuck me... the next time I cum, I want my pussy lips wrapped around your big beautiful cocks... all the way inside me... inside my womb... filling me up... please... I need you inside me... I can't wait any longer..."

Celia stared into the pleading blue eyes of the teenage girl she had fallen in love with, idly tracing the spongy circumference of the puffy pink mountain that surrounded Vicki's oversized suckler.

"Ride 'em, cowgirl."

"...thank you."

"I... I know it's a bit silly, but... I didn't want to force myself on you... you know, until you were ready..."

"Well... where's the fun in that?" Vicki smiled.

Celia shifted her body closer to the middle of the bed, repositioning herself so her upper back lay flat against her headboard, as Vicki hoisted herself up to straddle Celia's upper thighs. Her friend's two hard cocks stood up directly in front of her tummy, each one eagerly vying for the teenager's attention. Celia gleefully squirmed underneath her as Vicki took a warm shaft in each hand and slowly stroked them from base to head and back again.

"...Hmmm... which one, which one... you're both so pretty, and so big! Mmmm... I could do this all night... ooh, I know... since I had such a good time with this one outside, it's only fair that this one gets a turn!"

Celia's moaning and bucking only increased as Vicki continued her slow stroking of her two gigantic, fully-rigid penises.

"...Nnnngh... ohhh... nnnghhhnnn..."

After another few minutes of bringing both of Celia's leaky twins to their maximum length and thickness, Vicki brought her hands to rest on top of the redhead's satiny, overfilled testicles.

"Ready?" whispered Vicki.

"...Mmm-hmmm... mmm... OH!!!"

Vicki raised herself up onto her knees and inched forward, letting the slick head of one of Celia's cocks slide underneath her, causing her to shudder as it grazed against her dripping pussy, as she moved up even further to line her wet entrance up with the wide mushroomed tip of her friend's other enormous girldick. With her right hand wrapped around its base, she leaned forward and pressed her left hand against the headboard just above Celia's shoulder. Celia herself brought her hands up and placed them on the teenager's supple hips. Breathing deeply, Vicki slowly guided her body down until she felt her cunt press against, and then spread around the huge fleshy dome.

The two girls shuddered and cried out together as the very tip of Celia's massive cock pushed past the high-schooler's welcoming outer lips.

"OhhhhGOD...!"

"...Nnnn!!! Yes! Hnnn!!!"

"Take... OH!... take your time, little one, I... haahh!... don't want to hurt you..."

"...Don't... hoohh!... don't worry... this... this isn't! HAHH-H-H!... my first time... huhhh!... ohhh!..."

Using the headboard as leverage, Vicki gently bounced her body up and down upon the top of Celia's penis, her pussy lips sloppily kissing its oozing slit over and over, and taking a tiny bit more of it inside of her with every downward thrust. Celia's other cock slid up and down right behind her, its incredible length nestled perfectly between Vicki's pert buttcheeks.

"...Oh! Oh! OHH!..."

"OhGOD, Vicki, uhhnnn!! Unnnnh! Unnnhh!"

"...It's so... fucking big! OH!!! OHH!!!"

Soon enough, but after what seemed like a lifetime, Vicki managed to feed the entire extra-slippery head inside her. While she instinctively knew that being stuffed with cock was all she needed in life, her poor mind liquified into a pool of pure shimmering pleasure every single second Celia's oversized cockhead scraped her tingling insides as it drove ever-so-slightly deeper and deeper into her wet cunt.

Tears flowed down Vicki's face as she took another inch of Celia's cock inside of her, overjoyed at the sight of the beautiful woman beneath her, biting her lip as she slowly and rhythmically bucked her hips as she tried to push further into the teenager's slick gash. With her left hand still firmly planted on the headboard in front of her, Vicki vigorously stroked the lower part of the shaft that hadn't yet filled her up, using the prodigious cascade of her own juices flowing down from her stretched out pussy as lubricant.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Nhnngh! Oh! Oh!"

"Oh, Vicki... unnngh! Ungh! You're so... unhnn!... so fucking tight!"

"Keep... keep going... I can... I can take it all... oh! Oh!! OHH!!!"

Minutes and minutes passed as Vicki lowered herself further and further around Celia's rock-hard girldick, neither girl wanting the unparalleled sensations from this initial spearing of Vicki's body to ever end. With every second that passed, the high-schooler's pleasure-soaked nerve clusters fired madly and violently from head to toe. Her long nipples swelled and bounced in front of her as their tips again pounded with blood. The poor muscles in charge of keeping the entrance to Vicki's womb shut twitched in apprehension as the head of Celia's massive invader slithered closer and closer, fresh blasts of warm slippery precum coating the ribbed walls of Vicki's tight pussy with every increasingly deeper dive up inside the crying, gasping teenager.

"Keep... keep fucking me... don't... don't ever stop... HNNGH!!! OH!!!"

"OHGod... uhnn! Uhnn! UhhnNNN!!!"

As Celia fed more of her raging hard-on into Vicki's hungry cunt, her grip noticeably tightened around the teen's waist, and as inch after inch of her friend's hard shaft slid past her dripping pussy lips, Vicki felt Celia's hands driving her hips down harder with every rock of her body.

"...Fuck, your pussy is... it's milking me... Jesus... That's it... I'm filling you up right now... haahh... it's just a few more... inches... fuck it... NGGGHAAHHH!!!"

Though Vicki's cunt was already crammed full of gushing girldick, she wasn't prepared at all for Celia's sudden thrust upwards at the same time she roughly pulled Vicki's body down, instantly shoving the rest of her enormous shaft into her student's snug little slit. The entire length of the high school senior's heavenly pussy canal contracted even tighter around Celia's fully engorged meat in reflex, driving Celia to try to push herself even further in, while Vicki did her feeble best to hold onto consciousness as the domed head of the monster cock, now jammed all the way inside her, slammed against her cervix. Her intoxicated screams of joy ripped through the candlelit bedroom, each fractured wail matched equally by rapturous gasps of the big-dicked beauty now embedded inside her.

"AHH!!! AhhhghGOD!! AHH! HAAHHH!"

"...Vicki! OH!! FUCK!!! Hahhh! Ahh! AHH!!!"

No longer needing the headboard for support now that her bouncing body was securely impaled on about twelve inches of hard throbbing girldick, Vicki shakily moved her left hand to grab one of Celia's wobbling tits, and her right one onto her own wildly protruding clit, buzzing in fervid rapture as Vicki's nervous system lit up with Celia's every mad stab in and out of her. She cried out like a girl possessed as she slid her fingertips around her abnormally long nub, ferociously stroking its smooth, wet length between her thumb and pointer finger, almost unable to handle the raging collision of pleasure shooting through her body from both her slick, distended button and the increasingly forceful thumping of Celia's cock deep inside her, every wonderful inch setting aflame the hundreds of nerve-filled fleshy bumps and ridges that lined the tight interior walls of Vicki's cunt.

"...Don't... NGGGHH!!!... don't stop... fu-u-u-cking... me... HGHHH!!!"

Celia pounded away at her pussy, her hands traveling all over the young girl's body above her. Vicki wanted nothing more than for the dual-dicked redhead relentlessly fucking her to grope and squeeze her massive boobs as roughly as she could, and luckily, Celia was fond of doing just that. Way too big for any pair of hands to restrain, every mind-blowing buck of Vicki's pelvis up and down her friend's steel shaft resulted in an astounding flopping of her enormous breasts, and Celia's tiny hands did their best to grab as much of the young girl's titanic titflesh as she could.

Up and down and up and down pistoned the delerious brunette as her tight cunt slurped and swallowed the entirety of Celia's one dick, while her firm round buns cradled her friend's equally large twin as it thrusted between them, greasing the full crevasse of the teenager's perfect bottom and lower back with nonstop blasts of clear, oily precum. Having barely survived the lengthy, violent orgasm that had pierced her body and shredded her mind just minutes before, Vicki's eyes popped open in frantic thrill as she recognized the growing spasms that began exploding outward from her pummeled womb, each full hilting of Celia's cock deep inside causing a new wave of radianting pleasure to permeate every inch of her being.

She impaled herself down as hard as she could upon her friend's gigantic shaft, screaming in ragged silence as the wide head of Celia's precum-lubed girldick penetrated her cervical ring. Her pussy contracted even tighter around the redhead's gushing invader as Vicki's second climax of the evening sent the teenager into another blissful tailspin. As piercing convulsions wracked her body, she willed herself to bounce up and down on that beautiful, life-giving cock faster and faster for a few brief incredible seconds, as if charging her insides up against the full length of Celia's delicious shaft, until her release truly took hold and robbed her of any agency. She felt the familiar, relieving surge blast through her, from her deepest insides outward, culminating in an orgasmic squirt just as powerful and messy as before.

Her pelvis pressed firmly against Celia's.

Her back arched as far as it would bend.

Her hands did their best to grip Celia's waist to hold herself in place.

Her massive, sweat-covered breasts jutted out before her.

She looked down at the beautiful woman who loved her so much, who treated her so well, who played every curve of her body like an instrument, and tried to smile at her through the fire of pleasure roaring through her mind.

Her madly contracting pussy, snugly wrapped around twelve full inches of stiff girlmeat, sprayed thick, translucent nectar all across Celia's body underneath her, showering the busty redhead again and again with messy streams of fresh girlcum and drenching her hard cock in warm, soupy slop as Celia continued to plunge balls-deep into the high-schooler's soaking wet, unbelievably tight entrance.

Within seconds—seconds that the older of the two girls would fondly think back to for the rest of her life in moments of uncontrollable lust as well as tear-streaked longing—every inch of Celia's body from her hips up had been bathed in a warm tide of teenage pussy juice, the undersides of her pale, soccer ball-sized tits taking the brunt of the incredible deluge of cum continually spraying from the hungry cunt of the panting and gasping young girl jerking around on top of her, the overly-busty student's mind and sanity lost to the pleasures of the violent orgasm pulverising the millions of bundles of neurons scattered throughout her astonishing figure.

Again and again, Vicki's gushing pussy clenched around Celia's magnificent cock as it speared her over and over, as if looking to take up permanent residence deep in her womb. One orgasm after another melted into the next, and for nearly ten minutes straight, all the poor teenager knew was undiluted bliss, punctuated every few seconds by chokes of rapture alongside one explosive gush of cum after another, leaving Celia's face, hair, and chest plastered—along with all her pillows and most of the bedsheets—with layers upon layers of her sweet, sticky spray.

Vicki's cute butt never let up from grinding around Celia's other cock as its twin pounded away inside her, the never-ending fountain of precum oozing from its tip and spreading all over her round buns matching the luscious flood lubricating the way towards her fertile eggs. Each thrilling up and down scrape of Celia's slick, second shaft across the extra-sensitive ring of muscle that led into the narrow passage of the teenager's supple behind caused her little pink sphincter to tingle and quiver, and every graze of the cock's precum-spewing mushroom head against her asshole set it off into wild contractions, unsure whether it should clamp shut to protect Vicki's backdoor against the oversized trespasser, or to spread open and welcome the fleshy wedge inside as far as it desired.

How Celia managed to keep from filling Vicki's insides with ropes of hot semen the moment she penetrated her young love, let alone after what seemed a lifetime of intensely fucking Vicki's nearly limp body as her student crashed through an untold number of amazingly sloppy orgasms right on top of her, Vicki was in no position to find out. She did however feel the sudden tightening of Celia's grip around her waist through the flares of pleasure that had never let up from coursing from her wonderfully abused pussy, and knew right then that Celia's impressive stamina had finally reached a breaking point.

"...Vicki... are you... unngh!... are you on any... hnnngh!... any pro... NGHH!... protection...?"

"...HNNNGH!! None... at all... so fill me up good... fill me with babies... please... NGGGHH!!"

With one of her cocks already lodged past Vicki's cervix, steadily filling the high-schooler's unprotected womb with wave after wave of lush, oily precum, and her other hotdogged between Vicki's fit round buns, spewing an equally prodigious torrent of her natural lube all over the much younger girl's delectable derriere, Celia sputtered, "I... I can't hold on any longer... you're so beautiful... and you feel so good... can I...?"

"...If... Oh! If you don't cum inside me, I'll... Ohh! I'll... transfer to another school and OW!!! Did you just spank me?!"

"...Ha! Totally... nnngh!... totally worth it... ohhhGod, ohh! OH! Vicki, I'm... I'm... ohhhHHH!!!"

The hard swat on her wonderfully tender ass doing just enough to break Vicki's mind out of its pleasure-addled state, she focused just enough to speed up her rocking upon Celia's shaft as it swelled within her, stretching the cramped walls of her tight, wet pussy even further. With each rapid bob up and down, she willed Celia's cock ever deeper into her fertile innermost chamber, wanting, needing to be impregnated by this beautiful woman's potent seed.

How fortunate she was, to have her amazing mom and now her gorgeous best friend—the principal of her school!—both be so willing and so happy to fuck her senseless, and to ravage her incredible, cum-hungry body however and whenever they wanted; to let her worship their warm, hard, gigantic cocks with long, loving licks from her slithering tongue alongside slow, wet kisses from her soft, sweet lips; to fill her little tummy and her cute pussy over and over with their hot, sticky loads of creamy, yummy semen; and most importantly, to get her pregnant as quickly as possible, and to hopefully breed her again and again, keeping her already oversized tits heavy, bulging, and filled with milk for years to come, spending her days mindlessly orgasming all over her naked, beautifully erect daughters as they take turns thirstily nursing from her gigantic, aching nipples, each wondering which one of them would be the lucky girl that night to feel her mom slide next to her in bed to repay them in the most pleasurable ways she knew how.

A girl can dream, anyway.

Vicki had time to gasp a full three times in a row as she felt the first considerable load of cum travel up every inch of the redhead's long shaft so tightly enveloped by the warm, wet walls of her sloppy cunt, setting off yet another chain of immense sprays of gooey pussy juice across Celia's tits and into her open mouth as Vicki loudly came and came and came again. With her fingernails fiercely dug into Vicki's hips, and accompanied by an animalistic scream the likes of which Vicki never would have expected to hear from her usually poised and professional friend, Celia herself finally exploded deep inside the huge-breasted beauty kneeling on top of her, caught in her own violent throes of unending ecstasy.

"AaaahhhGGGHHH!! OH! OHH! GOD! Fuck that feels... Ahnnngh!!!"