Village Ch. 02: Before the Party

Story Info
Stuart goes round to Angela's before the young people's party.
12.3k words
4.37
10.9k
4
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
37 Followers

THE PRE-PARTY

Stuart felt lonely and nervous as he walked along the street and up the drive to Angela's house. He rang the bell, shortly Angela opened the door, and gave him a beaming smile, "What have you got behind your back?" she asked. 'Chocolates.' She thought.

He handed her the bouquet of roses, "Thank you for inviting me to the party." He said, simply.

She stared at the flowers, stared at him, "No one has ever brought me flowers before!" she exclaimed, then, remembering her manners, "Come inside!"

She led him into the kitchen, she looked around and searched the cupboards, her mum had vases, but where? She found a simple glass vase, unwrapped the flowers and put them in. "Are those a change of clothes for tonight?" she asked, looking at the bags.

"Yes," he said, "no need to change until later."

"Same here," she said. He looked at her, she was wearing a short tee shirt and jogging shorts. He was to find shortly that was ALL she was wearing.

She was examining the flowers holding them in her hands, smelling them, "These are wonderful." she said. She lifted the vase and took the flowers into their lounge, and put them on the coffee table in front of the settee.

Stuart looked at her, "Why are you crying?" he asked, puzzled.

"Oh! You fool." Cried Angela and embraced him, her head to one side, on his shoulder.

She pulled back and jumped up and down, "I'm so happy," she said. The jumping up and down bit made her breasts joggle against his chest, he felt his cock start to get erect.

He pulled back slightly, she guessed why, "Can I kiss you please?" he asked.

She put her arms around him, "You bloody well can if you give me flowers like those!" she said fiercely. She moved her face close to his and tilted it slightly, and closed her eyes, he moved his lips on hers and sighed, "Oh yes," she said, returning the kiss. She put her hands on his bum and pulled him to her, knowing what she would feel. She could feel his growing hardness, and decided to help, she moved her hips slightly, side to side, rolling his cock against her. Her eyes open, looking into his. They each admitted later, that that was the moment they knew where this would end...

"Shall we sit down?" he asked, looking at the settee.

"Very good idea!" she replied, sitting beside him, close beside him, he noticed.

"Where's your mum?" he asked.

"My great aunt is ill and my parents have gone to see her, they'll be back tomorrow." She replied. "But let's not worry about them," she continued, "it's my turn to kiss you!"

She put her arms around him, and kissed him, opening her mouth as she did so, her first orifice to open to him, but not the last! They snogged happily, hands beginning to roam around the other's body.

He had one hand on her shoulder, looked her in the eyes as they snogged, and gradually began to lower it down, down, slowly. She smiled at him and pulled away, "No," she said gently, she spread her arms along the top of the settee.

He looked at her puzzled, and disappointed.

She smiled, "Put your hands on my waist and work up!"

"Go on." she said, He dropped his hands to either side of her waist, her bare waist, he noticed. She was looking at him, smiling, noting his puzzlement, she had a plan, he later realised, but didn't tell him, waiting for him to work it out, her arms still spread apart.

He started to raise his hands, stroking her as he went up, under her top, she smiled encouragement at him, he nearly reached her breasts, stopped, looked her, "Can I touch them?" he asked, he realised then, that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"That is want I want you to do." She replied.

As he put his hands on her breasts, she crossed her arms and pulled her top over her head, leaving herself half naked. He stared at her, she smiled, "Like what you see?" She asked.

"Yes." He said, entranced, fondling her breasts, playing with her nipples. She closed her eyes with the pleasure. He ran his hands back down to her waist again, and put his hands on her bum, she raised her bum, and he ran his hands gently back to her breasts. She giggled.

"You are so nice," she said. "most boys would have their hands all over me by now! You were supposed to pull my shorts down when I raised my bum!"

"Oh!" he said, "I understand now." He looked at her seriously, "I promise it won't happen again." He said.

She giggled again, he decided that he really liked that carefree giggle, and the way she tossed her head when she did it. "Let's try it again," she said, "seduction by numbers!"

"You fondle my breasts," he played with them, enjoying the feeling, she sighed and closed her eyes.

"Now run your hands down to my waist, and then under my bum." He ran his hands over her bum as she lifted it,

"Finally," she said, raising her bum, "you pull my shorts down." He pulled her shorts down to her knees, she wriggled her legs and kicked them off. She was naked.

He looked at her, "You've got no panties on!" he exclaimed.

She laughed, "After that performance, we would have been here all day!" she said.

She crossed her legs, folded her arms across her breasts, and looked him, waiting.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Well, once again, most boys would have ripped their clothes off and jumped on me! But not my favourite boyfriend!" She said with glee. "Stand up," she said.

He stood up and he she joined him. She pulled his tee shirt off and ran her hands over his chest. "Nice, "She said. She kissed him, nice gentle kisses, one after the other, she had her hands on his shoulders. She started dropping her hands down his chest, "Can I touch your nipples" she asked.

"Why not?" he said

"You asked me." She said

She played with his nipples, smiling at him. She moved closer, held her breasts with her hands and moved them, rubbing her nipples on his. They both sighed with the sensation.

She stopped that, and returned her hands to his chest. She ran her palms down his chest, slowly, slowly, kissing him gently again. She got to his jeans. Undid his belt, carrying on the gentle kisses. Undid the button. She ran one hand down to his cock and squeezed it gently. She found his zip and pulled it down, pushing his jeans down as she did so. His jeans fell to the floor, and he stepped out of them. She got on her knees and pulled his underpants down. She nearly asked his permission, but felt it was getting silly now, they both knew where this was going. His cock sprang out.

She looked it, got hold of it, looked up at him, "Thank you for the flowers." She said, and put her lips around his cock and sucked the end. She'd never done that before, despite requests and pressure. This boy deserved it. She could taste his manliness and smell it. His cock twitched in her mouth, he was moaning with pleasure. She stopped before it went too far, 'perhaps later,' she thought. She pulled her head back, kissed her way down his cock, playing gently with his balls as she did so. She kissed her way up his body, slowly, she got to his mouth and snogged him, passionately, holding his head. "Lie with me please." She said.

"Shall we go to bed?" he asked.

"No." she said suddenly, and ran off. She returned holding a large towel, she draped it over the settee, and laid down on her side, "I want to be near my flowers for our first time." She said quietly.

"Please lie with me." She said, again. He lay down alongside her, only just fitting on.

He put his hand straight on her breast, "That's right." She said, "You can touch me anywhere, no asking now."

He smiled, "Same for me." He said.

He moved forward and kissed her, she dropped her hand onto his cock, now erect, very erect, and stroked it gently, she found the drop of pre-cum on the end and spread it around with her finger.

He moved his hand from her breast, down her waist to her hip and lowered it to her pussy. She had her legs together, so he just put a finger in the end of her silt and rubbed gently. She closed her eyes and moved her head, kissing him and opening her mouth. He responded and opened his mouth, their tongues dancing together.

He moved his hand down her thigh, stroking it, then gently lifted her leg, she let him raise her leg up, and opened her eyes, smiling at him, then closed her eyes and returned to snogging him.

He stopped and moved his hand to her face, "Can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "about what?" puzzled.

"Contraception and things." he said...

"Thank you for that." she said afterwards, putting her hand back on his cock.

She raised her leg back up, he ran his hand back to her slit. He ran a finger up and down, spreading her wetness. "That's nice," she whispered in his ear.

She put her fingers gently on his balls, stroking them gently. "They're full," she said, "for the moment..." She giggled.

He played with her slit, her lips, her clit.

He wriggled a finger up her vagina, "Nice" she said, "that's where your cock's going."

He put his finger to her clit, rubbing it gently. "Oh" she said, "keep going."

Her hand was on his cock, wanking it up and down, eventually concentrating on the bell end. His turn to be aroused. "Ahhh," he said.

She began to breathe deeply, He pulled his finger away, she rubbed his cock end up and down her slit. They were kissing open mouthed, but just breathing into each other's mouth.

Silently she manoeuvred herself onto her back, he raised himself up to allow her to turn. She raised her knees high and wide to give him best access. He lowered his body, she put her hand on his cock and guided it to her slit. "There," she said, "no." she wriggled his cock until it engaged in her vagina. "Push gently." She said.

He pushed and went in a little. "Go further, but slowly, I want to feel you go in me." She said

He obeyed and went in slowly. They shared a joint moan. He grunted as he hit her pubic bone. She pushed up to him, and joggled her hips, getting a good position. She nodded to him. He pulled slowly, and came slowly back in. She smiled at him, "That's the way." she said.

He kept going, slowly in and out then gradually increased his pace. "That's it," she said, breathily, "keep going like that!"

"mmmm" she moaned. He was grunting with the effort.

He found it awkward laid on the settee, not much room. He moved his position slightly, found it better, sped up. He moved his hands closer in, so he could feel her breasts bouncing with his effort, she smiled, realising what he had done. "Go for it now," she said, "finish me off, now!"

"eeeeek! Stuart oh Stuart!" she cried as she came, he orgasmed too, his cock twitching in her as his seed came. He felt her vagina gripping him, helping his seed pump out. He collapsed on her, no more left. She gripping his cock with her vagina, as he filled her up.

"Keep going!" she cried, "I want all of it!" He managed a few more strokes, then stopped. She held him to her, tightly. "Don't go!" she said.

++++++++++++++++++++

They lay together for a few minutes, seemed like hours, neither really wanted to move. She kissed him, "Sorry, I need to pee," she said, "let's go upstairs anyway." They stood up, gathered up their clothing and went upstairs together. She took him into her parents' bedroom. "Ours until tomorrow." she said. She went off to the toilet. "That's better." she said when she returned.

"When are your parents back?" he asked.

"Late tomorrow morning." She said casually, "But don't worry about that, they know you are sleeping with me tonight."

"Do they, am I?" he said, confused.

She laughed, "It's not compulsory!" she said. "My mum knows that I have sex with boys." She said, "She nearly walked in on me with the last one, she came home early, and we were in bed. She came upstairs and heard us, and was sensible enough to go back out and return later, after he had gone. We then had a rather difficult discussion about it."

She paused, "So if I want to bring a boy home and sleep with him, I can do, but no 'one night stands'. Permanent boyfriends only."

He looked at her, "I'm not a permanent boyfriend." he said.

She looked at him, "That's not very positive." she said, smiling.

He felt a chasm opening in front of him, "I didn't mean it like that!" he said, helplessly.

She laughed, "Well I discussed you with mum, when I invited you to the party. She likes you much more than the last one, and she told me that you could stay over, and that her and dad would go and visit the great aunt, she's been ill for ages..."

He looked at her, his mouth open, "She told me that we could use their double bed, rather than my single one, or the double one in the spare room." She said. "We just have to change the sheets in the morning." She walked to him and embraced him, kissing him, "Will you be my boyfriend until I go to Australia?" she asked,

"Yes, he said, "but what then?"

We finish," she said, "no ties, just friends, then if we get together when I get back, ok, but you never know, I may find a boyfriend in Australia, so don't wait for me." she sniffed, "We both smell sweaty" she said, "let's have a shower... together."

She walked into the en-suite, "Are you following?" she asked, over her shoulder. She turned on the shower and got in, she turned with her arms open, as Stuart joined her and hugged him. She got out the soap and flannel.

He took the lead and soaped her all over, using the flannel. She smiled at the end, and took the flannel off him, "Hands now." she said. He ran his hands over her breasts, loving the feeling, after a while, she laughed, "There are other bits to me," she said. He pursed his lips, and ran his hands down to her bum, he soaped it and ran his fingers up and down her crack. He smiled at her and concentrated on her bum hole. "Not there." She said quietly.

He turned the shower on and rinsed them down, "Helps to warm us up." He said. He kissed her, then kissed down to her breasts, he held them and kissed them,

concentrating on the nipples.

"That's nice." She murmured. She put her hands on his head, caressing him. He lowered himself, kissing his way to her navel. He stuck his tongue in it. She giggled. He got on his knees, and carried on down kissing her gently as he went. He got to her pubic hair, played with it, smoothing it.

"Needs combing." He said. She giggled, helplessly.

"It doesn't need combing!" she said.

"Do you trim it?" he asked.

"This is getting a bit personal!" she said.

"We have just made love," he said, "how personal shall we get!"

"OK," she said, "sometimes I trim the wispy bits at the edge." She blushed.

"So do I." he said. He didn't add that the latest trim had been by Rachel.

He carried on kissing her, down to her pubic hair. He moved to part her legs, she held her legs together. He looked up at her, "Is my trim to your satisfaction?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, "very neat."

He tried to part her legs again, still rigid. He looked up again, she raised her eyebrows, looking down at him. "Please?" he asked. She laughed and opened her legs for him. Caressing his head again. He looked at her pussy, He put his hands there, parting her lips and stroking her gently. She sighed. He kissed his way around her slit, gently little kisses. "Thank you for making love with me." He said quietly.

"Let's dry ourselves down and go to bed," She said, "and make love again."

++++++++++++++++++++

She led him into her parents' bedroom, she stood beside the bed, still both naked and put her arms round his neck, pulling their faces together. She kissed him, opening her mouth to him, he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. She pushed it back with hers, "A tongue fight." she said, laughing. His hands were on her face, and he moved them slowly to her breasts, playing with them gently, feeling them all over. She ran her hands down to his bum, pulling their bodies together at the waist, but leaning back so he could still play with her breasts. She could feel his growing hardness.

She moved them apart and stroked her way down to his cock. She played with it, holding it in her hand and rubbing it up and down. "My hand is pretending to be my vagina, I'm getting your cock ready to go in." He was a little surprised at her forwardness, but kept one hand on her breast and ran one finger slowly down to her clit, she parted her legs, to give him access. He bent slightly and ran a finger up and down her slit. She sighed at his touch.

"Let's lie down." he said. She lay down on the bed and he lay beside her. She was on her back, with her legs apart, he lay on his side, beside her. He put one hand on her knee, and moved up to stroke the inside of her thigh. She put her hand back to his cock, gripping it gently, moving her hand up and down. His fingers reached her slit, and began exploring.

"Do you call this wanking?" she asked.

"Yes." He said, looking at her.

"Do you wank and think of girls?" she asked.

"Sometimes." he said guardedly, wondering where this was going.

"Have you done it and thought of me?" she asked.

"Yes." He said. Avoiding her gaze, "Why do you ask?"

"I've done it thinking of you," She said, "playing with myself, where you are playing now. When was the first time, and thinking of me?" she asked. "I'll tell you, if you tell me."

He thought, "It was after we met with our mums at the village fete, two years ago." He said pensively.

She remembered, they'd each been with their mum, who knew each other slightly, and had stopped to chat. Angela had suggested that her and Stuart walk on together and the mums would catch up. Angela had got hold of his hand and he'd wriggled away. She got hold of his hand a little more firmly the second time! Stuart's mum had laughed, telling him not to be so shy, especially with a nice girl like Angela. Her mum had agreed, telling him that he was the sort of boy that she wanted to see, holding Angela's hand. Stuart looked totally embarrassed, but had held her hand until they left, even when they met the mums again.

She kissed him, "Making up for lost time, aren't we!" she said, looking at where his hand was.

"So, when you went to bed you thought of me and..." she paused.

"Yes." He said.

"Let me let you into a secret." She whispered in his ear, "So did I when I went to bed that night, so we did it together."

"I wanted to go out with you and you were too shy to ask, and I felt that I shouldn't." She said. "My mum suggested that she would ring you for me, but I told her that if my friends found out that my mum arranged my boyfriends for me, I would be a laughing stock."

"I wanted to ask you out, but I was too shy." He said. "My mum suggested that I ask you, but I couldn't."

"Well," she said, "you cannot change the past, but you can change the future." She paused, "A little faster with your finger, please... That's it."

He kissed her, "And a little faster with your hand?" he asked.

She giggled, "It's difficult to concentrate." She said.

"Let go." He said, she released him, he kept playing with her clit with his fingers, and kissed his way down her body, moving until his head was between her legs. Kneeling between her legs. She knew what was coming, and it was going to be her!

He kissed her clit and ran his tongue up and down her slit, pushing his tongue up her vagina. "Oooo!" she said.

He returned his lips to her clit, playing with it with is tongue and lips. He carefully put two fingers of his left hand into her vagina. "Eeeee!" she cried. He stroked his right hand up until it reached her breast, fingers rubbing her nipple.

He kept up this multi-pronged attack. "Oh goodness!" she said, "Where did you learn this?" She asked. He didn't reply, "What about you?" she asked, beginning to pant.

He passed with his mouth, "Don't worry about me." He said, "I'll bring you off like this, then I'll put my cock in and give you a good old-fashioned shagging!" He went back to playing with her clit, vagina and nipple. She held his head, preventing him moving, even if he wished.

Stanlow
Stanlow
37 Followers