Village Ch. 02: Before the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, she fancied you!" said Angela, putting Stuart's hands on her breasts again, and pushing her pussy against his cock. "Did she take it further, or did you?"

"No, I didn't, but later on, after we had finished the meal, we were waiting at the restaurant entrance for the cars to arrive, and she stood to one side of me, slightly to one side, with one breast pushing against my back. She whispered, 'Do you like that?' I moved away, 'not here' I said, not realising that she thought it was a come on."

"My ex-boyfriend would have just given her a good shagging." She said, laughing.

Anyway, our cars arrived, sergeant Jones again, and we were taken quickly back to the hotel. Some of the others followed in their cars. When we got back to the hotel, the chief constable asked us into the bar for a drink, so we went in, Sally sat next to me, much to our mums' amusement.

I noticed sergeant Jones come into the bar and get a soft drink from the waiter and sat at the bar. I mentioned it to the chief constable, who was sitting the other side of me, he smiled and said quietly, "Keep it to yourself, but he's not a normal policeman, he's a member of the diplomatic protection squad, his normal job is to protect diplomats, today it's you. What did he give as his name?"

"Sergeant Jones" I said.

He laughed, "Did you notice the Scottish accent? Jones is a welsh name..."

"So, it's not his real name?" I asked.

He didn't answer directly, "Don't look," he said, "but do you see the young lady next to your 'sergeant Jones'?

"Yes" I said.

"Where is her hand?" he asked.

"Inside her handbag?" I said

"You don't have a gun, do you?" he said.

"No." I said.

"Mine was a statement, not a question." he said, "I know you or your parents don't have guns..."

"She has a gun inside her handbag, if you drew a gun on me you'd be dead before you pulled the trigger..."

"Me, why me?" I asked,

"Well it would be very embarrassing, if after today you were attached by a terrorist." He said.

"What about tomorrow?" I asked.

He laughed, "Page two of the newspapers is not as embarrassing!"

"Why am I so important?" I asked.

"We have criteria: where you have been, who you have met, why, what are you a member of, where is your career going, who else is there..."

"When does it stop?" I asked.

"He smiled, 'We do not tell you that, but at the end of this weekend, you are now a 'person of interest' so are your parents, and very close friends,' he said, looking at Sally. 'We 'maintain a presence' in our village. You and your parents are on the list."

Angela span round, eyes wide open, "So you have an armed bodyguard, and so do I?" She said.

"Not really." said Stuart, "Are you concerned?"

"No," she said, "just trying to take this all in."

"Well," I said to him "will we be watched?"

"Not really," he said, "we will just keep our eyes open." he raised his voice a little. "Do you young people keep watch on the unmarked police cars?"

I said, "Yes, it's our hobby, you cannot miss them, always black BMW 5 Series.."

He laughed again, and raised his voice back to a normal level? "Have you seen a dirty, rusty old ford saloon recently?"

My mum noticed, what he said and joined in, 'Yes, I rang the police, it looked like a criminal was checking us out... I rang 999 and reported him.' She said.

"Thank you, yes I know," he said, "underneath that dirty rusty body, is a BMW 5 series engine and suspension. You will not see it again."

"How many of those cars do you have?" I asked him.

"Enough." He said, "Enough."

"Anyway," said Stuart, getting to the point, "everyone began breaking up and saying their goodnights, arranging to meet for breakfast, we all stood up, Sally turned to me and said, "Why don't we stay for a while and listen to the music?" there was a pianist playing in the bar. So I agreed to stay, my mum shook her head at me as she left, now I realise that she thought..."

"You were going to fuck her." Completed Angela.

"Basically." Responded Stuart. "Anyway, we moved to a couch at the edge of the bar, and sat together, we ordered another drink, and sat listening to the piano. It was very pleasant, just sitting and listening. We were chatting, about the day, and our faces were together, so I kissed her. I'd never kissed a girl before."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Angela quietly.

"Yes," Stuart replied. "I didn't realise how nice kissing a girl could be. We just sat there hugging for ages, with the occasional kiss. Eventually, the pianist finished and began packing up, so we stood up, I paid the bar bill and we walked off to the lift. We were on the same floor, so I walked her to her room, gave her a kiss at her door and said goodnight. She looked at me and asked me in."

He paused, looked at Angela, "But you didn't." she whispered.

"No," he said, "I didn't, but I wanted to but I wasn't ready, so I told her and kissed her goodnight and left."

Angela hugged him, "I respect you for that." she said, "so should she."

"Ah!" Stuart said, "next morning at breakfast she ignored me and sat with her parents. My mum asked me if I'd had a nice time after she left, I said we'd just listened to the music for a while and then gone to our rooms. I realise now, that mum knew what had happened."

"You have a good mum." Said Angela, kissing him. "Sally's not the girl for you."

"But what do I do if she's at the party?" he asked.

Angela rolled her eyes. "Be polite, but make it clear that there is no 'spark'. Now let's be practical. I must get ready, and sorry, I don't want you 'distracting' me. So please go and get dressed in my room, and I'll meet you downstairs."

Stuart went off and dressed and went down, he paced around for a while, then sat down, and flicked through the TV channels.

There was a noise behind him, he turned, and looked at her, "You look gorgeous!" he exclaimed. She wore a pale green dress, as she had said, but it shimmered in the light, slim fitting, she wore matching emerald dangling ear rings, with an emerald pendant on a god chain. Tiny diamonds surrounded each emerald, glittering in the light. She looked elegant, older and more mature than her eighteen years. Stuart looked her up and down, somewhat stunned by her beauty in the dress and jewellery.

"The dress was my great grandmothers in the early fifties," she said, quietly, "she lived in Paris, and she bought it from Dior. The jewels are much older, we think they were her mother's. My grandmother asked me to wear it, my mum also wore it only twice, you have to have the right occasion."

A horn sounded outside, "Our lift to the party, let's go." She said.

She threw on a shawl over her shoulders and took Stuart's hand.