Village Ch. 02: Before the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Stuart." she cried out, "Stuart, Stuart!" He felt her vagina gripping his fingers, her juices running over him. She felt herself flushing, her face her chest, her breasts. He kept going, she felt herself rising again. 'Not another one?' she thought. She was right, she shuddered to another orgasm. Her first 'two in a row'! "Ooch!" she cried. "Stop now, please." She let go of his head, He moved and put himself above her, guiding his cock into her with one hand.

He kissed her, "Just starting" he said, gently. He pushed his cock firmly up her, wiggled his hips to align them and set off thrusting into her.

"Give me a good humping." She said.

"I'll do more than that!" he said. Continuing to thrust in and out, hard in, slower out. He was thrusting so hard, she felt herself being pushed up the bed.

"Faster." She said, "faster," gritting her teeth, as she felt her orgasm coming again. He was well into his rhythm now. He head was flopping around from the thrusting.

Her orgasm was nearly there, "Fuck me, just fuck me." she said.

He gave a few savage thrusts and came as she did. He gave a few firm strokes as he emptied his balls into her, her vagina pulling the spunk out of him.

He collapsed on top of her. She held him tight, "Don't go." She whispered into his ear.

"I've only just come." He said.

She giggled, "Spare me the corny jokes." She said, laughing.

He rolled off her, she moved so they lay side by side, facing each other. She kissed him, tenderly. She was still breathing deeply, "That was good," she said.

"You were pretty good yourself." He said.

They lay for a while, then she got up to go to the loo. As she came back, she saw the shop bag with his trousers and shirt in. "Are these for tonight?" she asked, he nodded. "I'll hang them up, so they don't get creased." She said. She walked to her bedroom, not thinking to use her mum's. As she took the clothes out, a small piece of paper fell out, she hung the clothes up, placing the tie and kerchief on a table. She bent to pick up the paper and read it, it was a receipt, made out by hand, in the old-fashioned way. The name at the top was 'Mrs Rachel...'

She was stunned at the price, and guessed correctly that he didn't know. She carefully folded the paper so the price was hidden. She'd never heard of the shop.

'That explains it!' She thought, 'that's why a shy boy who's never had a girlfriend becomes confident with girls, and good at sex. He's been with someone experienced.' She could not resist finding out. She knew she shouldn't.

She went back in their bedroom, with the paper hidden in her hand, she dropped it on the floor at her side of the bed, so he couldn't see it. She got into bed alongside him, pulling the duvet over them, "I'm cold" she said.

They lay together hugging. Eventually she asked the question, "I've had sex with three boys now." she said, "Five boyfriends. No secrets, how many have you had?"

Without thinking he answered, "I've had sex with one other, but you're my first girlfriend, as you know." He looked at her, realising...

"What was sex like with Rachel?" She asked sweetly.

He was horrified, "How did you find out? Who told you, who else knows?"

"Only me." She said. "This fell out of the bag with your new clothes in." showing him the receipt with Rachel's name on. "The rest is just women's intuition."

She continued, "It's a good job your mother didn't see this." She said, waving the receipt. "Unless she knows?"

"No, she doesn't, and mustn't!" he said.

"I guess that Rachel doesn't know the receipt exists, we'll burn in the fireplace downstairs." She said.

"So that's how a quiet shy boy, who's never had a girlfriend, shy with girls, no sex, becomes confident with girls and good at sex." She said, "Well I was wondering."

"I had to go round to see her about something, she knew about the party and asked me if I was going. I told her about you, she told me not to be so shy and ring you and I did, then she said she would show me how to hold hands and kiss and things. It all happened after that and we ended up in bed. She said she'd show me how to seduce you."

"Well it worked." She said, "and I'm extremely happy about it. I thought that I was to be the one to break you in, and someone beat me to it!"

"So, you aren't annoyed?" he said.

She frowned, "No I'm not annoyed at all," she said, "I've had sex with others, so why should I be annoyed if you do it with someone else first."

"I don't want my mum to find out." He said.

She looked at him, and kissed him, "This is a secret between us." She said.

"So that's how you got to town, bought clothes and flowers and got back so quickly." She said. "Where were you when I phoned you.?" She asked quietly.

"In her car, coming back." He said, "She stopped the car so you wouldn't know we were in a car."

"It sounded different, I knew you weren't at home." She replied.

"She drove me home to pick up some clothes for tomorrow, then dropped me off near your house." He said, "She said I was home and dry with you, well 'home and soggy' as she said."

"Angela laughed, "She read that right!" she said.

"Her last advice was to take it slow and steady, not to rush."

"That's good advice." She replied, "So that's why you were so slow in touching my breasts."

"Yes." He said.

He went to her and held her, kissed her, then ran his hands down to her breasts. She smiled at him, "Not so shy, now are we?"

"So," she said, "what sex position is my experienced lover going to have me in next?"

"If you get on your hands and knees, I can take you from behind." he said/

"Let's try it," she said, jumping on the bed and getting in position.

"I won't be able to... yet." he said, doubtfully.

"Never mind, we can just try." She said.

He got behind her, "Open your legs." He said, and got on his knees behind her, moving forwards, until his pubic area was at her bum.

"So why is this good?" she asked.

"How would I know?" he said.

"Don't give me that!" she said wiggling her hips.

He laughed, "Sorry, easy for me to thrust at you, and good body and breast contact."

"So what, I can't kiss you, put my hands on you or see you. We need a mirror, at least." She said.

"Turn round." He said.

She turned, and realised that there was a mirror on the wall opposite the bed, a large mirror, just above the dressing table. Wider than it was high. She turned to get into position, facing the mirror, Stuart moved behind her.

"I wondered why they had such a large mirror there." she said softly. They could see each other, and looked at each other. He thrust at her, holding her hips, then stopped. "Not hard yet." he said. "We could also do it across the bed, and see each other in profile." He said.

She didn't say anything, but wondered if Rachel had a large mirror in her bedroom...

He moved away and went to look at the mirror, something had caught his eye. "The mirror's been moved down." He said, putting his finger on a bump in the wall above the top of the mirror, "about 500 millimetres. That's where the hook was."

"To get it in right position, just above the top of the dresser." She said, joining him. "Well, well, my innocent mum and dad!"

"While you're recovering, we can watch a video." She said, she looked at him, he looked doubtful.

"My parents have a video on sex positions." She said, going to the cupboard.

"Really?" he asked, wondering if his parents had one.

She opened the cupboard, taking out a plastic storage box, padlocked, he noticed. She went to the bedside cabinet, and opened the drawer. "I found the key." She said.

She opened the box with the key, and took out a video. She looked in the box, "Oh!" She said, "there's another one there now!"

She pulled both out, one was labelled 'positions', the other 'US'. She looked at both cases, "The new one must be from their business trip to the USA last year." She said, puzzled, but why put in in here? Never mind." She returned the new video to the box. She took something else out, a long phallic object, creamy coloured. "Do you know what this is?" she asked Stuart. He shook his head. "It's mum's vibrator."

"I've heard of them, but never seen one." he said, curious. She handed it to him, he turned it over in his hand.

"The switch is at the end." She said, pointing. He turned it on, and it gave a low buzzing noise. He felt the vibrations with his fingers. She took it off him and turned it off.

"Mum gave me one, as a present." She said. "She left hers out by mistake and I took her a cup of tea in bed one morning, dad was away with work. I asked what it was and she told me, she said I could try it, so I took it into my room and tried it later. It was good. I left it in her room, and never said anything." She paused. "A few days later, when I got home from school, there was a little parcel on my bed, with a little bow on it. I opened it up and there was one for me!". She looked at him, "I just said 'Thanks for the present', when I went downstairs, and we said nothing more about it."

"How do you use it?" he asked, still curious.

"I'll get it out and show you later, when we watch the video." She locked the box and hid everything again, carefully, leaving just the positions video. She went to her room, and returned with a small bag, containing her vibrator. She got the video, gave both to him, and bundled up the duvet, took his hand and led him downstairs.

They went into the sitting room, she put the video in the machine, grabbed the remote control, and sat them both down on the towel on the settee. She draped the duvet around them, "To keep cosy." she said, and turned the TV on. The video started.

"Why don't you take a copy of the DVD?" said Stuart.

"I've not thought of that." said Angela.

The video was introduced by a couple who ran over the contents. Kissing, touching, stroking then onto sexual parts and erogenous zones, foreplay, intercourse itself, pace and rhythm, then onto positions, and their merits and disadvantages, then onto sex toys, oral sex, same sex sex, then finally anal.

"Looks like a long haul," said Stuart. Angela laughed.

"We'll follow the stages with practical's." she said.

"Fine by me." Said Stuart.

They cuddled up under the duvet, he had his arm over her shoulders, she pulled his hand down onto her breast. "It's feeling neglected." She said.

The kissing bit was straightforward, so they copied the couple on the video, watching the screen as best they could.

Then the couple started the stroking and massaging, Stuart and Angela followed their movements, occasionally laughing at the absurdity of it.

Both were getting aroused. Angela put her hand on Stuart's cock. "We're getting ahead of the video," he said to her.

"Sorry." She said, taking her hand away.

"I didn't mean you to stop!" he said. She returned one finger to his cock, and ran it slowly up and down...

"That's better," he said.

The screen couple got onto sexual parts, showed theirs close up, then demonstrated the erogenous zones, male first. Angela pulled the duvet off them and followed the demonstration, using Stuart's cock as her exercise. "Oh!" he kept saying, "that's good."

They moved onto the female, Angela spread her legs wide, allowing him access.

He knelt on the floor in front of her. He played with her just like the couple were doing. Angela began moaning as he player with her inner and outer lips, vaginal entrance and clit, whilst running the other hand over her belly, thighs and pubic area. Her moans got stronger, as did the girl on the video. "She's not acting!" Said Angela.

Angela's orgasm came just before the girl's.

"Wow!" she said, and paused the video. "What time is it? Want some lunch?" she went off and made a sandwich, returning with the sandwiches and two glasses of wine. "White wine ok?" She asked.

"Yes, fine thanks." He replied.

"I'm glad." she said., "My previous boyfriend only liked beer which is ok, but the only social life he seemed to have was going down the rugby club and getting pissed."

"I know." Said Stuart, "I play rugby with him."

They finished the sandwiches and Angela poured another glass of wine each. "That's all," she said, "I don't mind leaving the party drunk, but I don't want to arrive drunk!"

"Same here." Said Stuart, they clinked glasses. Angela re-started the video.

"This is the intercourse bit." Whispered Angela into Stuart's ear.

"Looking forward to our practice session." He said. She hit him, playfully.

The video couple got together on a bed, they gave advice on body position to get maximum satisfaction for both. "A bit clinical." Said Stuart.

"I agree." Said Angela, "We've passed that bit of the test, let's forward to the different positions." The first was the standard missionary, boy on top. They watched for a while, hands in each other's laps, covered by the duvet, gently playing with each other, occasionally kissing.

The next was girl on top of the man, the girl explained that there were several variations, with the female facing towards or away from the male. The angler of lean could be varied.

"I like this one." Said Stuart.

"So how many positions did you try?" asked Angela, then she came back, "No, that's personal with you two."

"We agreed that." he said, "But we can't keep everything secret. We did it missionary, this way." pointing at the screen, "Hands and knees, like earlier, then standing up in the shower."

"A busy week!" she said, laughing. "I fancy trying 'standing up in the shower'"

"Well I got in first." he said. "Can you wait for your choice?"

She stopped the video, and started snogging him, putting both his hands on her breasts. "We've had enough of the video, how about a practical session."

He nodded, not saying anything, as his mouth was full of her tongue! He moved one hand down to her pussy, stroking her fur. Her hand was stroking his cock. He put two fingers in her slit, "I'm so wet!" she breathed, "So are you."

"Soggy together." He said. She giggled, then got back to the serious business of snogging. She began to realise that if they didn't stop soon, they'd be bringing each other off...

"Lie on your back on the floor." She whispered.

He moved and lay down, she straddled him, his cock hard against her belly, very hard. "Shall we go upstairs." He said, "the floor's hard."

"Oh! Yes," she said, "When you make love to me, you don't ask if the floors hard, but it's different when I'm shagging you!" She was laughing, playing with his cock, his hands were on her breasts. "Tough shit, buster, you're going to get shagged here!"

"OK, he replied, "just this once." She laughed. She wanked his cock, then raised herself up slightly, he played with her slit. She raised higher, and guided his cock into her, then lowered herself slowly, until he was fully home. She leant forward, to give him access to her breasts.

She let him play a moment, then raised up slightly, took one of his hands and guided it to her slit again.

"Let's go!" she said, and started bobbing up and down, taking in the length of his cock. He tried helping her, but found it difficult on the hard floor. "If we were in bed I could bounce my bum and help you." He said.

"Look, "she replied, "you shagged me on the settee, now I'm shagging you on the floor. Stop whining, this is your third shag so far today, count yourself lucky!" She carried on going up and down, then decided to change, as it wasn't so rousing. She started rubbing along him a little, rubbing her clit. Her bum was going as much to and fro, as up and down. "That's better," she said. Angela was getting close now, "grrr, grrrrrr" came out of her clenched teeth. Then, "Ahhhhh!" as she came, she bent forward, lying on him, and kissing him. "I didn't come." He said. Angela was surprised.

"First time with this position. We'll try better next time." She thought a moment, "Tell you what, we'll have a sexy bath together and I'll make it up to you."

Just then Stuart's phone pinged. He stood up and went to it. He looked at it, smiled, and put it down.

"A message?" asked Angela.

"Yes," he said, smiling, "Rachel wants to know how I'm getting on."

"What are you going to say?" asked Angela.

"Home and soggy, three times." Said Stuart.

Angela laughed, "Tell her then."

Stuart tapped his phone, and sent the message. A few seconds later he got a reply. He showed it to Angela. 'Well done, remember practice makes perfect!'. Angela smiled, and hugged him, "Bath time." She said. As they went upstairs, she told him that she'd never bathed with a boy before, showered yes, but not a bath.

They went into the main bathroom, her parents en-suite only having a shower, although a large one. Stuart noticed that it was a large corner bath, big enough for two. He mentioned this to Angela. She told him that her parents had got a bigger bath with the bathrooms were refitted a few years earlier. She'd been surprised, when only her and her elder brother and few visitors ever used it. There was a separate shower which got the most use.

The bath filled, she added some bath oil "To make us slide on each other better." She said, Stuart raising his male eyebrows at this strange practice. "I've not had a bath with another person since I was tiny, another first, today!" she said, gleefully. They both got in the bath, standing in it. She embraced him, and gave him a hot kiss. "Let's sit down." She said.

She got down to her knees, he faced her, on his knees also. They quietly and slowly washed each other with soap and flannels. "I've never seen any other boy use a flannel," she said surprised.

"Part of my training." He said.

"Good on her." She replied, with a smile. She brought her washing down to his cock, "You deserve a wank." She said.

"You deserve lots of things." He said, one hand at her slit, the other going to her bum crack. She let him wash her bum, looking in his eyes, letting him wash her anus, she let him start to put his finger in, "Was this part of your training?" She asked in a whisper. He nodded. He got his finger part way in.

He stopped, "Are you ok with this.?" He asked. Her turn to nod.

"I saw it done on the video." She said. "Keep going."

He turned her round, to get better access. He now had his finger all the way in. He took it out slowly. He paused. "I noticed that your mum had some lube in her box." He said, "but this will do for now." He put some soap on his fingers, and pushed some up her arsehole. She felt strangely excited. He started putting two fingers up her. He got both started, slightly in, "If you want to do this, you have to relax your arse muscles." He said.

She tried, then found she could do it. He slid both fingers slowly in, expanding her. He stopped and tried to stretch his fingers apart. "We'll pause, then I'll remove them," he said, "Then that will be enough for the first time."

'First Time' she thought.

"Did you see the dildos in her box." he said, referring to her mother.

"Yes." She said, puzzled, "There was a large one, wider and longer than you and some shorter ones."

"And they had a pointed end and then a wide piece at the other end..." He said, "like grandma's sock darner."

"Exactly." she said.

"They are called 'butt plugs,'" he said, "the wide part is to stop them going up... your arse. Sorry, but 'arse' is the best word."

She was shocked, "So my mum uses those!" she exclaimed,

"Well," he said, "some women use them on their male partners..."

She stared at him, wondering what to say, well there was a question there, but how to ask it?

"Did she do that to you?" she asked.

"Can't say, personal." He said.

She reflected, and asked the question a different way, "Did it hurt?" she asked.

"It was uncomfortable at first." He said.

She embraced him, and put her chin on his shoulder. "Hummmm" she said, slowly. Wondering where his cock had been!