Village Ch. 02: Before the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, she remembered. "You didn't come, so I owe you one."

"If you want to." He said.

She giggled. "I appreciate your reluctance for a hand job," she said, "but you are not going to get one." He looked puzzled. "Lie down." She commanded. He lay down, on his back, the base of his cock just above the water level. "Perfect." She said. She was alongside him, she moved so she was facing away from him, she reached for his cock, and played with it with her fingers. "Not erect," She said, "soon will be."

She bent over his cock, and kissed the end. "That's nice!" he said.

"This is how the girl on the video did it." she said, "Tell me if I'm doing it right."

She put her head down opened her lips slightly, and lowered her head so that his cock slowly went in her mouth, she stopped after a couple of inches, and gave it a good suck. Her tongue ran around the end, like the girl's had on the video.

She brought her head up, off his cock. "Was that good?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, surprised, "wasn't expecting that."

"Tell me how I'm doing, and tell me just before you come." She said, "I won't be able to talk until we've finished."

She set to with enthusiasm, he noticed, she'd obviously taken careful note of the girl's suggestions. She put her lips around the bell end and moved him in and out, then she went down as far as she could, nearly to the bottom, then came up and opened her mouth to breath. Without a word she set to, as the girl had done, around his cock bell end.

Her head was bobbing up and down with a steady rhythm, her lips following the outline of his cock, not too tight, not too slack. He knew what she wanted to know." "Your lips are just right!" he said, with a gasp. Her tongue was playing with his cock end. She raised her thumb in acknowledgement. Her hand was playing gently with his balls, the other dancing on his nipples, all the sensations.

'Lots to concentrate on' she thought, 'not easy'. She kept going, 'can't be long' she thought, listening to him,

"Yes," he was saying, "just there."

"Keep going, oh yes."

"Nearly there, I'm coming soon," to his surprise, she speeded up and tightened her lips, just like the girl had done.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, Yessss!" He exclaimed.

She felt him spurting in her mouth, but she kept going, she waited until he seemed to have stopped. She pulled off him, closing her mouth as his cock fell out, she rolled her eyes, got up and out of the bath, went to the washbasin, filled a glass with water, took some in, then opened her mouth over the sink, to let it all out.

"I didn't mind swallowing it," she said, "I just wasn't sure how much there was!"

"That was fantastic!" he said, she re-joined him in the bath, and lay alongside him.

"You deserved it!" She said.

++++++++++++++++++++

She turned the taps on and added water, "Need it deep now." She said.

They laid together in the warm water, holding each other.

Stuart felt himself drifting off to sleep, happy holding Angela, Angela was the same, holding Stuart... They fell asleep.

Angela had set her phone alarm, it went off at 5pm, they woke in the bath, water cool now, Angela stretched, "What time is it?" She asked.

Stuart woke up, and looked at his watch "Five o clock," he said, surprised.

"We've been asleep about two hours," she said.

"What time's the party?" asked Stuart, in a panic.

"Calm down," said Angela, "Not until eight, we have three hours!"

She took the plug out of the bath; the water ran out. "Shall we get out?" he asked.

"Not yet," she said, putting the plug back in, and turning the taps back on. She filled the bath deeper and warmer, adding more bath oil.

"Sit with your legs out." she said, he did so, and wondered what she was going to do next. She straddled him, their bodies touching, her legs wrapped around him.

"We could have sex like this," she said, "but I just want to be with you."

"Same here," he said, putting his hand on her breasts.

She giggled, "I bet you've done more breast fondling in the last week, than you have since you were feeding off them!" she said.

He took the high ground, "I've known other girls, earlier." He said.

She laughed again, "We live in the same village, and have gone to the same schools, we know the same people, I want the names of these 'girls'."

"Well, we don't let out secrets." He said haughtily.

"Quite right." She said, realising she'd pushed him far enough.

"So what are you going to do after I go to Australia?" she asked.

"I've got a part time job, then we are going to France for a holiday, then my friend and I are going to a language school in Barcelona, then home. Then I'm thinking of a gap year, before I go to university, I'm going to study to be a doctor."

"Wow," she said, "I knew about the doctor bit, but not the rest."

'How did she know about the doctor bit?' he thought.

"Which university are you hoping to go to?" she asked.

"err," he said, shy again, "I've been offered, no, got a place at Cambridge."

"Cambridge!" she said, "How did you get in there?" then, "Sorry, you would have walked it! Tell me about it!"

"Well, "he said, "our headmaster suggested it." He paused, "I discussed it with mum and dad and they said they would support me, so I applied and got an interview."

"They say the interviews are tough." She said, quietly.

"I was terrified," he said, "they asked me what I knew about medicine, I said I'd been to our local GP doctor's surgery, to see how it worked they were very helpful,"

"Then?" she asked.

"One of them asked my why manhole covers were round."

"What?" she asked.

"Well, "he replied, "it's perfectly obvious. If they were square, the diagonal is longer than the side, so you could lift the lid up and drop it in; if it is round then the diameter is the smallest dimension and you cannot drop the lid in,"

She looked at him astounded, "Can you say that again in English!"

He looked her as though she had two heads, "Don't you understand?" he asked.

She laughed, "No!"

"Shall I explain it again?" he said.

"No!" she said,

"What else did they ask" she said.

"One of them said he played rugby, and was interested in that I was captain of the school team." He paused, "He asked me how I became captain, "so I told him that he rest of the team wanted me to be captain. Then he asked me how tactics and strategy applied to being a team captain," Stuart paused again, "This was really easy, and I was surprised that they stopped me after I'd started and said that was enough!" He paused.

"Go on" she said,

"The they asked me if I'd any medical experience. I told them that I'd got my scout badges, which are actually quite straightforward, and I had been on an advanced certificate in first aid and I was a medical assistant in the local mountain rescue team. As well as that, one of the team is a doctor at the local hospital, registrar, actually, and when I told him that I was thinking of medicine, he took me around the hospital, I started to tell the panel what I'd seen, when after a while, they reminded me that they actually knew quite a lot about hospitals!" He paused, and kissed her. She hugged him.

"Go on" she said.

"Then an elderly gentleman, sat at one end of the panel spoke, he was Sir Andrew Adams, famous doctor." Angela looked at him, "in his field," he explained. "He was holding a piece of paper, a letter," he continued, "He told me that the registrar had written to him, about me, after my visit to the hospital, naturally knowing that the panel could not be influenced, but felt he had to send a letter of support."

She asked him to continue. "He said he could not give a copy to his fellow panel members, but his secretary had run off too many copies, so he would donate the scrap paper to the rest of the panel!" Angela laughed, "Scrap paper?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, "and they all said 'scrap paper, how useful', as he passed it round. Then he became very stern, as they all read the letter. He said that I obviously did not realise that the registrar had read medicine at Cambridge, under Sir Andrew. Sir Andrew said that I must have forgotten that the application instructions advised that all relevant information should be given by the applicant. I sat there, not understanding what he was referring to. He seemed to get a little less stern and said 'Perhaps you could explain to us what happened on your eighteenth birthday'. Then I realised what he was referring to. Stuart paused and looked at Angela, "Please promise that you will not tell anyone, ever." He asked.

"Yes" she said, puzzled.

He continued, very serious, "So I told him what happened. I'm a volunteer with Mountain Rescue. You cannot be on duty with mountain rescue until you are eighteen, the previous day I had been helping at base, just tidying up and cleaning kit, the team were out looking for a female walker lost on the hills, who seemed to have just got separated from her companions for a short while and disappeared. She was not found that day, and they stopped duty as night fell, about 9 pm. I helped them unload and pack away. The team leader asked me to join them the next day. So we set off at first light. One member drove the land rover on a route around the gravel roads and the rescue helicopter flew overhead."

"Why?" she asked.

"So she would know we were looking for her. To give her hope. So we searched our next area all day, no sign of her. We stopped for a final break about 7pm, and reviewed where she could be, she could not have walked far, in the time before her companions realised she was missing. I asked the team leader for the walker's route plan, we had a copy of it, and she had one, so she could follow the route if they became separated. I looked at the plan and looked at the area ordnance survey map; I also knew the area quite well, from scouting. Reading the plan, I realised that there was a mistake, at one point; their instruction was to turn left. But at that point, the path forked, so the correct word should have been 'bear left'. I remembered that just before the fork in the path there was an animal path to the left at right angles, easy to make a mistake in the fog. So I explained my theory to the leader, in the timescale from when she went missing, to when her companions turned to retrace their steps, she could not have walked more than one hundred metres."

"So where is she?" asked the leader.

"'It's rough ground', I said to him, 'but where else could she be?'"

"He looked at me and picked his radio up and asked for a search dog and for the rescue helicopter to be on standby. 'Let's get in the land rovers' he said and we set off to the area. We got out of the vehicles; the rescue dog and handler were already there, ahead of us. We looked at the ground, exactly as I said, a fork in the path, and about fifty metres earlier, the animal path, at right angles. The dog handler had a piece of the woman's clothing; he held it to the dog's nose and patted its head. The dog sniffed the path and pulled gently at its lead. The handler said 'it's got something' and let it loose, the dog ran about ten metres down the path and disappeared! The dog gave a single bark; the handler said 'It's found her!'

"Where was she?" asked Angela.

"We went over to where the dog had vanished, it was at the bottom of a small hole on the ground, about the side of a kitchen table, like a pit, steep sides and a sloping bottom, the dog was sat facing downhill looking at what seemed to be the wall of the pit.

The leader asked me to put on a harness, and they lowered me down. I crouched down and saw her, she was underneath an overhang, she'd obviously fallen down the pit, and rolled under. I touched the side of her neck to feel for a pulse, there was one and she opened her eyes. 'She's here and alive!' I said, looking up, 'call the helicopter.' The doctor came down and checked her out and we set up a stretcher to get her out."

He paused, frowning, "by now it was raining, and getting dark, we weren't sure if the helicopter could make it, which was worrying because we could not get to the pit with an ambulance, and the ground was poor, with several other pits nearby. Then the helicopter landed, just as the casualty was brought up from the pit, they took her into the helicopter and took off, gone. Less than five minutes on the ground. She was in hospital fifteen minutes later. She'd broken her leg and hip and was in quite a bad way. She would have been unlikely to survive the night."

"So you saved her life?" said Angela.

"No," he said, "It was a team effort, the dog found her, and the helicopter pilot should have got the award for a rescue in difficult flying conditions."

"Award?" asked Angela.

"Sir Andrew then said that he understood I'd received an award. So I told them, about a week later one of the directors of mountain rescue called by when we were at the depot. He congratulated the whole team, for a difficult rescue, and said he was putting me up for an award. As I said, this was a team effort, but he told me there were no team awards, so it had to be me! So a few months later I received an official letter, and two months later we went to the palace."

"Which palace?" asked Angela.

"Buckingham," Stuart replied.

"You've been to Buckingham Palace!" said Angela, amazed. "So who gave you the award?"

"Well, it was due to be Prince Charles, but he was ill, so the Queen stepped in," he said quietly.

"You've met the Queen!" Said Angela.

"er yes" he said, "mum and dad were there too"

"Tell me about it" asked Angela, when was this?"

"Three months ago, just before my Cambridge interview. There were some police, firemen and coastguards, lifeboat men whatever," he said. "I was the youngest by about fifteen years.

"We were in a row, with the guests at one side. Our names were called in turn and we had to walk to her majesty and bow our heads, she handed us the award, and talked to us for a few minutes."

"What did she say?" asked Angela, bouncing up and down with excitement.

"She said that she understood that I had a busy eighteenth birthday, and had I had a party. I told her I had a small party for a few people, but I missed most of it. She asked me why I had not just gone to the party and let the others search. I told her that I felt it was my duty. 'Duty is very important to us' she said. She asked me about university, I told her I had applied to Cambridge to be a doctor. 'The college?" she asked. 'Kings' I replied. 'founded by my ancestor' she said with a smile 'King Henry the eighth' I said, 'quite so,' she said, she finished with 'we are sure that you will make a good doctor' and nodded. That was my signal to turn and leave.

"So that was it? Asked Angela.

"No," said Stuart. "Afterwards, I was with my parents and one of the equerries joined us and was just chatting to us, asking how we'd enjoyed it. Suddenly the Queen arrived; she's really tiny, but very elegant. The equerry said 'Stuart, perhaps you could introduce her majesty to your mother and father', so I did. She then spoke to them, smiling and saying that she understood that my eighteenth birthday had been disrupted. Mum replied that she was proud of me. The Queen asked my father if I had any brothers or sisters, my father told her about my sister. The Queen nodded in acknowledgement, turned to me and said ''I am sure we will be meeting again, duty seems very important to you.', and left us.

Shortly afterwards the equerry excused himself and moved away. Then a policeman came over, well, a policeman with a lot of badges and medals. He shook my father's hand and they stood chatting a moment, then he turned to my mother and introduced himself, he knew dad from golf, but he was our Chief Constable, head of our county police..."

"I know that" said Angela, "I know his daughter."

"Yes," said Stuart, "Anyway, he congratulated me, and said he was at the county emergency centre when we found the missing person, so he knew all about it. He congratulated me and asked me to come to the police training centre to give a lecture on how I found her. He laughed when I said it was team effort 'They all say that' he said.

Then he asked dad what we were doing that night, staying on said dad, meal at the hotel. So, he said he was there for an award to one of his police and we would probably know him, so we were invited to join their meal; in Chinatown. we'll send a car, he said, and laughed when dad protested. 'The City of London police run the best taxi service in the world' he said and left us."

"Anyway, we got back to the hotel, and there was a message for dad to ring a sergeant Jones, we got into the bedroom, and dad rang him and was told to be in the foyer at 7 pm. So, we showered and changed and went down at 7pm, there was a man in the foyer, who greeted us and asked us to follow him, he took us outside and put us in a very smart BMW M5. He sat my parents in the back, and put me in the front. 'Don't touch anything' he asked, there were rows of radios, phones, switches and so on, he explained that if there was a real emergency, he would have to drop us off, he gave dad a card, 'this is the restaurant' he said' just get a taxi, if that happens.' He flicked a switch, and put the blue flashing lights on, and we set off' I asked him if the blue lights meant there was an emergency, 'Only for people who get in our way, sir.' he said.

We got to the restaurant, he showed us the way in, 'I'll be taking you back later' he said, we went in, and the waiter showed us into a private room, the chief constable was there, with his wife and daughter, there were others there, the chief constable of the metropolitan police, our member of parliament, the head of St Thomas hospital, the head of mountain rescue, a few others, I cannot remember, the policeman and his wife and son, Johnny Adams, you know him from school, and us." He finished.

"You are moving in high circles." she said, quietly.

"The head of the hospital said he'd heard I was going to Cambridge 'for an interview' I said. He just laughed, and asked if I'd been to a hospital. I told him about my visit to our local hospital. He said how about a visit to my hospital, if I was free with my parents in the morning,' so we got a conducted tour! The others were so interested in my rescue, that over dinner, I had to tell the tale again. That's when," he paused, "that's when I realised that I had to stop being shy, but it's been so hard."

Angela, reached for the tap and turned the hot water on, "Getting cool," she said. She hugged him, "you have to fight it, I'll help, but you cannot keep this secret. How did the Cambridge interview end?" she asked.

"Sir Andrew Adams said that did I realise that the qualities that had enabled me to lead the team to the casualty: investigation, evaluation and presentation, were those needed in a doctor? I had to agree with him, He finished with 'there was a politician who was a modest man, with a lot to be modest about,' he said I was a modest man, with nothing to be modest about, then he said I would make a fine doctor. The panel stood and shook my hand, and I left. My parents, were waiting for me, I'd been in there over an hour."

"What was the meal like?" she asked

"Excellent, not like your Chinese take away, they sat me next to Sally, the chief constable's daughter. She was a little embarrassing."

"In what way?" asked Angela, intrigued, "I know her, but she goes to a public school, not our state school."

"Well, I know her vaguely, but when we met in the dining room, she gave me a hug and kiss. A kiss on the mouth, that is." He explained. "Then while we were all standing talking, before the meal, she had her hand on my shoulder, in a sort of possessive way.

Then when we sat down to eat, she made sure that she sat close to me, and kept touching me on the arm, and shoulder, also turning to look at me when she spoke to me. Her leg kept touching mine. My mum was amused by her. Mum sat opposite to us."