Vive La Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could have gotten us killed!" he exclaimed as he unconsciously rubbed a smarting nipple.

"Then you shouldn't have been hot-rodding," she countered, grinning.

"Okay, I get the message. I'll behave," he said and they resumed their trip.

As they continued, Mika kept her hands on his pecs, massaging them a bit. Carl blipped the throttle and felt an immediate pinch on a nipple. Not nearly as severe as her first assault, just enough to let him know she was paying attention. It became a bit of a game as he would sporadically blip just to get a reaction. He found himself enjoying the pinch and the massage that she invariably followed up with. As he got adjusted to the painful nips, he started to increase the intensity of the blips and got proportional reactions. Then he felt her hand slide down past his abs and onto his thighs until it pressed against his crotch. He didn't dare take his hands off the grips. Straddling a gas tank keeps ones knees apart. He was in a vulnerable position. When she started to massage his groin, he quit with the "blipping game." He didn't want her to stop and there was a very real concern about what she would do there if he tested with a blip. Their speed decreased as Carl unconsciously slowed his speed to prolong their ride. They came to their destination way too soon in Carl's opinion.

-The Movie Theater

When they came up to the window to purchase their tickets, the cashier looked at them with unabashed disgust. Looking straight at Carl, she said, "This picture is R-rated. You can't tell me you are this black child's parent or guardian. If you're related, then I'm Queen of England. We don't cater to perverts here." She slammed the window shut for emphasis.

Carl was flabbergasted. "No. You've got it wrong. I'm not a pervert. She's not a child. Hey open up!" He started banging on the window to no avail. The woman just scowled at him.

Carl was so intent on the woman, he was caught off guard when Mika forcefully pushed him aside. Her eyes were dark and her face matched the scowl of the cashier. She flashed her ID. I'm no child and well over 17," she said angrily. "If I want to take a white guy to a movie, you are not the one to disapprove. Give us those tickets at your most discounted price or I'll sue your theater for every cent it has."

The cashier opened the window and examined Mika's ID and stared back at the angry face glaring at her. "You are taking him, huh?" Shaking her head in surprise, not denial. "Okay. Take these comps." She handed a pair of complimentary tickets to a triumphant Mika and grinned. "You go girl!"

Mika was jubilant about the free tickets as they went through the turnstile. "See?" she said. "It looks like there are advantages to be seen as a couple of opposites!"

Carl was still a bit in a daze from the fast turn-a-round of the cashier. "Yeah, I guess..." She was walking briskly and he had to run to catch up as he followed her into the theater.

They entered the actual theater and found that it was almost empty with only a few of groups scattered throughout. Mika, still in the lead climbed to the last row and scooted to the corner well away from the nearest patron. Mika sat in the second to last seat and Carl sat beside her. "No," she said. "I want you on the right side of me," indicating she wanted Carl to crawl over to the corner seat. He complied without objection.

The previews were just starting. "So Carl, when are you going to offer to get me popcorn?" Mika asked.

"Would you like a soda to go with it?" Carl asked as he edged past her.

"Yes, thanks... Coke with no ice."

It was a small theater and during the slow time, the cashier did double duty behind the refreshment counter. Carl was leery of her when he ordered the popcorn and drinks. She was friendly now and as she gave him change, she noted the clock. "That little gal really has you on a string," she said. "She's got you running errands and you're missing the opening scene."

"Oh no," Carl protested. "It's not like that. I'm not on anybody's string. Just... well... forgetting refreshments, it was my fault. I didn't think of getting them until we were seated."

"Uh huh," she replied. "You better hurry back to her. The show's not stopping for you."

A couple of minutes later, Carl returned. His face started to blush under the woman's "I-told-you-so" look. "I forgot to put butter on it," he said as he squirted the customer access butter on the popcorn. As he slunk off, he heard her say "She's toying with you. That string of hers has you tied around her little finger, boy."

A minute later, Carl was coming back through the door; his face beet red and he came face to face with the woman. "Um, I forgot the napkins," he said lamely as he started to press past her to the counter with the napkin dispenser. Without a word but with a smirk and an all-knowing look, she stopped him with a handful of napkins. Carl laughed at her ability to predict that he would return for napkins. "Lucky guess," he said acknowledging her evaluation of the situation. "Oh wait," I need straws too. Straight faced, the woman was ready and immediately offered him a couple of straws. Her timing and her presentation hit Carl and he could not control his laughter. Her straight face broke and she laughed along with him. It was a full couple of minutes before Carl regained his composure enough so that he dared open the door and get back Mika.

"What were you laughing about out there?" Mika asked when he returned.

"Oh... um... that cashier lady was just teasing me about how many times I had to come back."

"It looks like she's gotten over the idea that you are taking advantage of me."

"Yeah. I think she's knows more about our relationship than I do."

"She seems nice. So Carl, do you think we should invite her to our wedding?"

"What???" he exclaimed in surprise. He looked at her and she was laughing at him with that teasing smile she had. "You got me with that one... and it's waaaaay too premature."

The plot was predictable and Carl didn't miss any continuity during his excursions. Carl liked the fact that the arm rests lifted so they could sit together without an annoying divider between them. He had set his drink aside and put his arm around Mika while hanging on to his popcorn with the other. That worked until he reached for his drink and dumped his popcorn all over the floor. "Don't worry about it. I'll share," Mika said as she snuggled against him. She picked a piece from her box and pushed it between his lips. She would eat a piece or two then offer him another. Sometimes she would tease him and make him lean for it or tilt his head back. Sometimes she would pull it back and eat it herself. Carl enjoyed the game. In a strange way it was also turning him on. He remembered what the old man had said about him being the submissive one of the two and the cashier pointing out Mika was toying with him. Now he was filling the role of a pet. He wondered what it would be like to be really dominated by someone so much smaller and younger than he. His cock responded to his thoughts of submission. He had never met anyone like her before. He shifted in his seat to accommodate his ever anxious anatomy. His arm tightened around her and he pulled her closer thinking of kissing that mischievous smile. His attempt was thwarted by another piece of popcorn being popped into his mouth.

The popcorn was soon gone and they settled back. Her hand rested on his thigh and he paid more attention to that than the nude love scene on the screen. His cock was rigid even before she slid her hand closer to his groin. He suppressed a moan when her hand finally rested on his crotch. He knew she could feel the hardness of his shaft and was hoping she would press hard through his jeans. He pulled her close then tentatively he let his hand drop to tenderly cup her breast. To his dismay, her hand left his crotch and she gently lifted his hand away. The message was clear: she gets to play with him, he doesn't get to play with her-at least yet. Her hand returned to his crotch and he just leaned back surrendering to the feel of her touch. His blue ball condition was becoming more intense by the minute, but the stimulation was heavenly.

He looked around the theater to assure no one was watching. He did not need to worry. She had selected a good seat for privacy. He looked at her and she looked back. In the dim flickering light he could detect a look of smug triumph. Her hand never paused as she traced the outline of his cock through his jeans, squeezed, then pressed hard on his shaft. Precum had already left its signature on the material as she undid the top button. He gasped quietly as she pulled down the zipper and allowed her finger to ride along his shaft as she did. "Oh yes," he whispered.

Still smiling, still stroking his shaft through his jockey shorts, she looked over at him asked teasingly, "So Carl, are you going to think of me when you masturbate tonight?"

This time the question did not have the same surprise shock value. "Yes, he said immediately." Any thought of being evasive or coy on such a personal level was eclipsed by the magic of her fingers. "I don't think I will ever stop thinking about you." He still felt the question was too personal, but considering what her hands were doing, he was in no mood to object.

She giggled at his alacrity in responding and her hand slipped under the waistband of his shorts. Her fingertip, moist with precum circled the tip of his penis. He jumped as if he was shot and stifled an involuntary whimper fearing patrons might hear him. She pushed his jeans and shorts down, freeing his cock and balls. His breathing rate noticeably increased as her bare hand now teased his exposed cock directly. She would dig her fingernails into the springy shaft and scratch it just enough that he could concentrate on nothing else. Then those magic fingers found his balls and her hand cupped them. He groaned and immediately bit his lip to silence himself as he remembered the other patrons. "Please... gentle... I'm really tender there right now," he whispered. In truth, "tender" was a gross understatement about the status of his blue balls.

From her pocket, Mika produced a short cord with an adjustable loop at one end and a ring at the other. Carl became aware of it as she slipped the loop around his sensitive orbs. "No. Please. Oh geeze, my balls ache."

She giggled. "I thought you were enjoying my playing with your precious jewels. Do you wish me to stop?" She paused and her fingernails teased his shaft. Carl was feeling his need to cum. He was at that I'll-do-anything stage in order to have her continue.

He knew he would regret it as he blurted out a reply. "No!! Please don't stop." Her hands shifted back to working with the cord. Carl could feel the loop on his balls constrict. He groaned. "Oh please. They really ache. That loop is killing me."

"Oh nonsense. You'll endure a bit of pain to please me, won't you?" When Carl groaned in response, she purred. "I love being in control... especially in control of a big strong man like you." She passed the ring through a belt loop at the side his jeans and twisted it so it wouldn't slip away from her reach.

Carl was trying to think of a way to protest the ball leash when Mika stopped him. "So Carl, do you want me to finish you off before the movie ends?" He looked at the screen. The on-screen lovers had finally overcome the last obstacle and were in their final embrace. Her hand circled his cock and she was now actively stroking it. Despite the uncomfortable cord and his fear of embarrassment at cumming all over himself, he did desperately want to cum.

"Yes!! Please!!" he begged as quietly as he could. He would figure how to clean up as soon as he was finished.

Mika paused for a moment. "You're sure you want to come now? I don't think you can hide the result from everyone." Carl arched up to her hand. "Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm sure."

Mika twirled his shaft between her thumb and finger, slowing him down a bit, then resumed pumping him, then slowed and teased. The credits started to scroll onto the screen. Carl was thrusting desperately when the house lights began to brighten.

"Oooops. Too late," Mika said with a mischievous grin as she pulled her hand away. You better button up before someone sees you. Groaning in frustration, Carl reluctantly pulled up his shorts and jeans over his aching balls. He was zipped and buttoned as the lights came to full brightness. The ring on the cord was still twisted in his belt loop where Mika would have easy access to it. They stayed seated until the credits stopped and the theater was empty.

Mika picked up her empty cup and popcorn container. Carl followed suit and grabbed his containers too. When he started to leave, Mika stopped him. "Pick up after yourself," she said pointing to the popcorn that was crushed and scattered.

"They have staff paid to do that," he protested.

"They shouldn't have to on our account," she said firmly. "Now pick up your popcorn-every piece of it."

With a groan, Carl slowly and gingerly knelt down to gather the spilled popcorn. "My pants and your loop bind... and I ache... a lot," he said in explanation why he was slow.

Mika smirked at his discomfort. "Take your time. I'm in no hurry."

The cashier lady had changed job hats again and came in with broom and dustpan. "You two still here?" she called over as she approached their row. Then seeing that Carl was picking up popcorn, she added, "Don't bother with that. I can get it with the broom."

"No. Let him clean up after himself," she said before Carl was let off the hook. "He'd rather bust his balls picking up than leave his mess for others."

The cashier appraised their seating location. "You sure picked a private place to view the movie," she said. "What did you do? Pull his pants down?"

Both females laughed as Carl flushed and continued reaching around chairs for errant popcorn. He was in no hurry to get up and face them.

"Not entirely," she replied coyly. Then Mika started whispering in the woman's ear. They both laughed and looked over at Carl. Carl feared, correctly, that Mika was telling the woman about the looped cord around his balls. He finally had to stand up to get to the popcorn in the next row. As he did, he flushed brightly as the cashier made a point of checking out his crotch and then the ring held by the belt loop. The two did not attempt to conceal their amusement as he gingerly stooped down to retrieve the remaining popcorn.

Finally the woman turned to Mika. "I've got to get back to the front. Here's a couple of complimentary tickets and vouchers for popcorn," she said as she looked over to see Carl grimace at the popcorn reference. "They are good for anybody, but I hope you bring the pervert again. I'm getting to like the guy."

After they used the restrooms, they left the theater and Mika hugged his arm. Carl couldn't help but enjoy the feel of her breasts cushioned against his arm. "I really enjoyed myself today," she said as she lightly brushed her cheek on his bicep.

"So did I," he replied. Then after a pause, "Even if you did manipulate, tease, torture, and embarrass me."

She grinned up at him. "That's what girls do," she said gaily. "We love to control and torment men... and I would hardly call what I did to you 'torture.'"

"Close enough," he grumbled. "I don't know why I let you."

She recited: "Man is the one who desires, woman the one who is desired. This is woman's entire but decisive advantage."

"Where did you get that?" He asked.

"Oh, I read it in a book somewhere," she replied lightly. "I really do enjoy your company, but it's getting late and my family is expecting me to be there for some birthday celebrations." She paused for a just moment. "So Carl, when are you going to ask to take me home?"

He smiled. He was getting to like her "So Carl" questions. He suspected she would rarely, if ever, get a response (or reaction) to such a question that she didn't want. This one was not an exemption. "May I have the honor of giving you a ride home?" he asked on cue.

"Oh yes and you'll stay for dinner," she said without giving him the chance to decline. "You can meet my parents and brothers. I think Dad's planning on grilling steaks and has feast big enough for an army. There's more than enough for you."

She immediately pulled her phone out of her pocket and speed dialed a number. Carl could only hear one side of the conversation. "Hi Mom"..."I had a great time on my birthday"..."I'm going to bring Carl over for dinner."..."We'll be there in about a half-hour. Bye." She put the phone back in her pocket and turned to Carl. "We're good to go."

Carl's bachelor alarm bells went off at full volume. She had already declared them "a couple." She already made comments about wedding invitations. Now she wants him to meet her parents-never a good sign. He immediately started feeling misgivings. He started to worry that her dad and/or brothers would look at him the same way the cashier did when he just tried to buy a ticket. He was a almost 6 years older than Mika. No one wants their young daughter/sister taken advantage of. Are they going to object to him because he's white?

Carl blinked. Too late for his second thoughts now. "That was fast. Your mom didn't even ask who 'Carl' was."

"Oh. Um... Oh yeah. I called home when I was in the bathroom to check if it was okay to bring home a guest for dinner."

"Oh. Okay. Where are we going? How far is it to your home?"

"It's about 15 or 20 minutes that way," she said pointing, "longer if you slow down to prolong my playing with you during the ride."

"That way? But that's even further away from the park. Why did you go to a park so far away to celebrate your birthday?"

Mika looked exasperated. "I like that park. You ask so many questions! I'll answer all of them after we get to my home."

As they mounted the bike, Mika playfully jerked the loop clipped to his waistband. "Oh no. Don't tug while we're riding, please. I don't want to lose control of the bike. Another thing; Why do you carry a looped cord around with you? Do you always do this with every boy you meet?"

"Just the ones I like," she replied cheerfully as she gave the cord a sharp tug for emphasis. "We'll talk about it later when I'm home."

She did tease him during the ride and the ride lasted for over 30 minutes.

-Meeting the Family

Carl became more apprehensive as they got closer. His time in the Army had matured him. He felt like was older than 24 and except for her figure, Mika looked like a pre-teen. How would her father react to his little girl being in a relationship with him?

When they arrived, a young kid met them as they were dismounting and removing helmets.

"Hi. I'm Micheal," he greeted without preamble. "You must be Carl the lifeguard."

"Um... glad to meet you Micheal," Carl replied

"Micheal's my younger brother," Mika said. "That gives me seniority and the right to rule his life."

"Aww Sis, enough of that 'younger brother' stuff. You've got 7 minutes on me-that's it."

"We're twins," Mika explained. "Obviously, not identical."

"I see the resemblance," Carl offered. "Especially with the trait of looking a lot younger than your age."

Micheal looked a Carl. "Be careful dude," he said as he nodded toward his sister. "She's controlling and sadistic."

Mika laughed. "Don't scare him off, Micheal, just because I rule you so effectively." She turned to Carl and changed the subject. "Micheal is also our computer whiz. He could hack Fort Knox if he put his mind to it."

When they got to the door, they were met by Mika's mother. Micheal recognized her from the glimpse he had when she dropped her daughter off. She was a stunning woman; average height, nice figure, shoulder length black hair, and a smile very similar to Mika's that Carl found so enticing. She assessed Carl in a glance. "So nice to meet you, Carl. Just call me Dominique," she said as she gave him a warm hug. "We are so glad you decided to join us for dinner."