Vive La Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beet-red Micheal had stripped by the time Mika got back to him. Carl noticed that Micheal's cock was on the rise. "I guess 'little brother' isn't immune to humiliation or to his sister's charms," thought Carl to himself. Strangely, Carl felt a twinge of jealousy.

Mika quickly and efficiently tightened the loop around her brother's balls. "She's done that more than a couple of times," thought Carl to himself. Micheal's cock was rock hard by the time his sister was done. Then, as she had led Carl, she led Micheal over to the hanging cord.

Dominique came over to where her daughter had parked Carl. "You wouldn't know from their actions, but they really love each other. Push come to shove, either twin would do anything for the other."

"It looks to me that Micheal gets more opportunity than Mika to display that trait," Carl commented dryly.

Dominique laughed. "You have a point, Carl. I'm glad to see you are coming to accept our family's um... idiosyncrasies." She looked at him, appraised him, and smiled.

Carl flushed as he felt her gaze on his naked body, hobbled by his pants, and helpless from the handcuffs. He was further embarrassed when couldn't hide the effect that gaze did to his cock. "I don't think I'm used to it yet," he responded tentatively.

She again laughed. "It grows on you." She looked back at the twins. Mika had fastened the ball cord loop to the hanging cord behind Micheal so the cord was pulling between his ass cheeks. "Once the kids were in their teens, they became aware of my domination of Dave. Mika was quick to pick up on the fact that she could emulate my dominant nature without repercussions. When she found she could sexually excite the boys, she didn't hesitate to use that ability to torment them. She's a bit of a sadist, you know. The boys were no match for her and they soon became addicted to the lifestyle."

As Dominique was speaking, Carl was focused on the twins. Mika had produced a couple of nipple clamps and was attaching them to her trembling brother. Micheal's eyes were watering and he audibly gasped as she clamped one, then the other to his tender nipples. "Micheal did warn me about her control and sadistic tendencies," Carl said as he winced in sympathy. "I wasn't expecting a demonstration."

Mika looked over to see Carl and her mother talking. Her eyes were sparkling and she had an irrepressible exuberant grin on her face. She almost danced as she came over to them. "This is such a wonderful birthday!!" she exclaimed. Then she produced a second set of nipple clamps and handed them to her mother. "Mom, could you put these on Carl while I tend to Micheal. I want him warmed up when its his turn on the lamp cord." Mika then turned back to her brother.

Dominique smirked a bit as she held up the clamps. "If you weren't expecting to see a demonstration, you probably weren't expecting to be part of a demonstration either." Carl shuddered as he realized Dominique was indeed going to apply the clamps. He meekly stood still as she caressed his nipple and pinched it to receive the clamp. In a sense, he felt betrayed that Mika would condemn him to pain at her mother's hand. But that feeling was overshadowed by the erotic surge he felt at Dominique's touch.

"Arrgh!" he yelped as the clamp bit in. The pain seemed to shoot from his chest straight down his arm. He was glad he went to the bathroom earlier because even so, he had to fight the urge to urinate. Dominique was looking right into his eyes and he fought to keep them from tearing. He heard Mika laugh delightedly at the sound of his yelp. The room became quiet as all eyes focused on Carl. His knees felt weak and he couldn't stop his body from trembling as Dominique caressed his other nipple. He whimpered when she pinched up his flesh to receive the other clamp. Well aware he was the center of attention, Carl suppressed his need to scream with a stifled squeal. He heard several laughs at his futile efforts to be stoic.

"Hands clasped behind your head," Mika said crisply to Micheal, bringing him back to the center of attention. She circled him slowly dragging her fingertip around his waist until she was again facing him. His cock was literally bouncing in anticipation. She playfully teased it with her fingertips. "Your swats will be more bearable if you are excited," she said. "If you cum now, they will be even more agonizing." She looked into his eyes. "Do you want to cum now or after?"

"After," he said immediately. He knew what she said about taking pain while sexually excited was true.

"As you wish," she said as she moistened her hands with lubricant and stroked his shaft. "All you have to do is hold it for 5 minutes."

Micheal shrank back from her hand. "No, Mika. Please. I really don't want to cum until after."

Her eyes twinkled. "Then just don't."

Carl was surprised that Micheal seemed so concerned. He watched as Mika intensified her teasing and stroking. After only about 40 seconds, Carl could see Micheal's demeanor change and his features tense up as he fought the sensations his sister was administering. She knew his weak spots and was exploiting them. Just half minute later, Carl saw Micheal surrender to his sister's touch. He went from fighting it to thrusting and helping it. He was in a "I'll do anything to cum" mode. Mika abated a bit bringing a groan from her brother. "Please, don't stop," he begged. He was lost in her power and oblivious to everyone watching his humiliation.

Mika laughed at her squirming brother. "I thought you wanted to wait," she mocked. Then she increased tempo and her brother's semen came in spurts, landing on the tiled floor a couple of feet in front of him. He could barely stand as his knees buckled as much as the ball tether would allow.

The scene both excited and mortified Carl. He looked over at Dominique. "She's not going to do that to me in front of everybody?" he asked. He was feeling the urge to bolt, His anxiety was increasing every moment he was watching Mika torment her brother.

Dominique's smile wasn't encouraging. "She's pretty resourceful." Carl detected a touch of mother's pride in her voice. "This is what she does to a brother she loves, I don't know what she has planned for you, with her obsession and all." He knew there was no hope that Dominique would spare him from her daughter's designs.

"Obsession?" he asked as he watched the interaction of the twins progress.

"You aren't here by accident," she said. "Mika has had you targeted for years."

Their attention was again directed at the twins where Micheal was shakily recovering from his orgasm. Mika stood right in front of him. She held the free end of the lamp cord and let it slacken. "Chin up and kneel," she ordered. Obediently, Micheal sank to his knees. He looked up at his sister, his hands still clasped behind his head, his knees spread apart. Carl assumed correctly that males in that household habitually spread their knees when kneeling. He was looking into Mika's eyes, not with defiance, but with acceptance of her control.

Micheal whimpered as she put a small lead weights on each of his nipple clamps. "Okay, now on all fours." Micheal dropped his eyes and brought his hands in front as he bent to assume a doggy position. Carl could now see the weights swing freely from his nipples and Micheal winced at the resulting tugging. "Put your nose in the puddle," Mika ordered as she pointed to a glop of semen on the floor. Micheal did as she wished. His buttocks were now raised as his face was held to the floor. In this position, the nipple weights now rested on the floor. "Stay," she commanded as she went off to select a spanking implement. Humiliated and trembling, her brother could do nothing but stay.

Carl had been spellbound during the exchange. He empathized with Micheal on every action. His nipple pain almost seemed like background except when he moved. His cock was engorged and dripping. He was dismayed that Dominique made no attempt to hide the fact that she noticed both his discomfort and arousal. Trying to take his mind off his situation, he continued their conversation. "What do you mean I was targeted? For years?? I don't understand."

Dominique smiled. "It was six years ago, Mika saw you as a handsome lifeguard and had an instant school girl crush on you when they went swimming on her birthday. She had just become aware of Dave and my lifestyle and visualized you on her leash. You ejected kids that were harassing them for being black. Though grateful the harassment stopped, she somehow equated you with them. She felt you were just an arrogant and condescending white guy. Her fantasy of you on a leash evaporated and her initial infatuation turned to bitter dislike. She loathed the thought of you for days after. Finally, Micheal told her about the fight you had with the troublemakers after you got off duty and she felt guilty about her thoughts about you. She started obsessing about you after that. She kept a photo that they had taken that day where you were in the background. She even inked in a collar and a leash on the photo."

Carl remembered that fight. He had often wished he had the training the Army gave him then. He had gotten his ass kicked as well as getting himself fired.

He looked over at Mika. Mika had selected a slim flexible paddle to spank her brother. Micheal lifted his head and saw what she had selected. "No, please," he pleaded.

"Nose in the puddle," she commanded in a no-nonsense voice. He immediately complied, as his body began to tremble. She stepped beside him swung the paddle hard on his left buttocks and he let out a wailing cry. "Quiet down, little brother," she said as she circled to his right.

Carl winced as he watched Micheal jump from the blow. Micheal's upper body pulled the nipple weights as his buttocks jerked from the impact; his buttocks, balls, and nipples all suffered from that blow.

"She picked one of the most severe paddles," Dominique remarked when she saw Carl's reaction to her son's plight. He watched in fascination as the paddle descended on Micheal's right buttocks with similar results.

Carl was getting desperate to get his mind off the twins' activities and resumed the conversation. "I went into the Army right after that," he said to Dominique.

"Yes, you did," she confirmed. "But, like a first love, she never got over her infatuation. A few years later she got Micheal to hack information about you on social media sites. She learned when you were to be discharged and probably just as important, Micheal's hacking skills revealed that you had an interest in dominant women. Armed with that knowledge, Mika was convinced she could seduce you into submitting to her control."

Carl listened to Dominique's account how he came the get there as he watched Mika apply careful and deliberate strokes on her brother's now-red bottom. Micheal would sometimes forget or ignore the fact that jerking from the blows had painful consequences. Carl noticed Mika would let up for a few strokes then hit him quite hard just so he would jerk his balls and nipples.

Dominique continued with her narrative. "When you returned, Mika literally stalked you. She learned your habits and that you had no current girlfriends. Then she planned what she would do on her 18th birthday." Dominique looked at him with a sideways look and smirk. The similarity of mother and daughter was unmistakable. "As you may have guessed, it was not by coincidence that I dropped her off while you were sitting on the bench after your workout." Her statement drove home the veracity of the "stalking" claim. There was no way she would have known he had just come from the gym otherwise.

Micheal was starting to beg for leniency as the number of swats progressed slowly into the low teens.

"What does she want from me?" Carl asked.

"Well, she has been testing you all day to see if you are compatible with our lifestyle." She smiled wickedly. "Relationships in our family tend to be a bit rough on males. We have come to enjoy having control. We often play games that highlight that control and keep our males from being too comfortable. We use sex to our advantage. She nodded to a framed quote that Carl had missed seeing: "Man is the one who desires, woman the one who is desired. This is woman's entire but decisive advantage."

"That's where she got that quote," Carl blurted.

"It's from Venus in Furs," She said. "In some ways, we've gone beyond that book. We lock our husbands in marriage with some stringent prenups. Speaking of locks, we make good use of various chastity devices. We've found having horny men is having eager-to-please men. I think for a male to make a proper marriage proposal, he should demonstrate his willingness to make any sacrifice that his intended wife may wish.

"My sons have sought, and two of them have found, dominant females to pursue." Then looking deep in Carl's eyes, "any male who seeks to have a relationship with my daughter is expected to surrender all control to her." Dominique was sounding like a protective mother when she warned, "do not seek a relationship with Mika unless you are willing to give her your soul. You are witnessing a sample of the control we enjoy. Consider it a preview and a warning. Be wary of the path you choose."

"Yes, Ma'am," was all Carl could think of in reply. He again focused on Mika and Micheal. Mika had just finished the 18 swats with a couple of severe hits. Micheal was now sobbing at her feet.

Mika was smiling down on his sobbing form. "Happy Birthday, little brother," she said calmly. She leaned down and released the lamp cord then rolled him over on his back. It looked to Carl that Micheal was looking up at his sister with adoration between sobs. Micheal cried out each time when Mika removed the nipple clamps.

-Carl's turn

Mika then looked over at Carl and smiled when she saw his wide eyes and his face drained of color. She walked over and grabbed his loop cord. Carl was very conscious of how ridiculous he looked, being led by his balls and still hobbled with his pants around his ankles.

Everything he saw done to her brother flowed through his mind. He couldn't stop his body from trembling. He feared what she would do to him and he feared more looking wimpish in front of her family. He was supposed to be the mature soldier man. He feared he would be broken like her smaller, younger, and less mature brother. He was confounded by the fact that his cock refused to deflate. That it slapped side to side as he hobbled after her was disconcerting.

When he was standing in front of the cord, she dropped his ball loop cord, circled behind him, and removed the cuffs. "Why don't you get your clothes off while I take care of my brother?" It wasn't really a question and his sheet white face turned red with the casual way she just dropped him off and assumed he would do her bidding. He could easily free his arms from the shirts, remove the clamps from his aching nipples, pull up his pants, and walk away. He did free his arms from the shirts. Instead of pulling up his pants and hightailing it, he knelt to untie his shoes, being careful trying not to jiggle the painful clamps.

He could see Mika leading her brother over to their mother. Dominique had a bottle of lotion and was soon applying it to the scarlet ass cheeks of her son. Carl was aware that all eyes left Micheal and were now focused on his clumsy effort to free his pants and shoes. Not knowing what else to do, he stood straight when he was done and kept his arms to his sides. His cock still stuck out straight.

Mika returned and kicked the pile of clothes to the side. He noticed that her Dad set about to folding them into some semblance of order. She smiled as she looked at Carl. She was pleased that he complied with her wishes even though it was obvious he was fearful. She attached his ring-loop to the hanging lamp cord and held the loose end instead of anchoring it. Carl again had his balls drawn to the ceiling as she pulled on her end.

"Hands behind you," Mika said quietly. Carl obediently and instantly complied. "Good boy," she said condescendingly. Standing facing her, he was aware how young and small she was. He was the strong one. He was the tall one. He was the one matured by age. This small innocent looking girl, feet now bare, still in her yellow summer dress, was the dominant. His cock betrayed his desire to submit to her. Her smile betrayed her enjoyment of being in control.

Carl again failed to be stoic as she removed the clamps from his nipples. He cried out when she removed the first and gasped through clenched teeth when she removed the second. His sharp intake of air and forced breathing betrayed his distress as she rubbed his sensitive nipples. "Good boy," she said again as one hand reached for his eager shaft.

She started playing with his cock and Carl groaned as his need intensified. He again was aware that her entire family was watching her play him like a fiddle. He saw what she had done to her brother in less than two minutes. He doubted he had any more control than Micheal. He didn't.

In less than a minute, Carl was ready to cum. He was beyond caring that everyone was watching. His focus was on her touch and his determination to keep his knees from buckling. He thrust toward her hand only to feel her withdraw. "No!" he cried out at the loss of her touch, shaking in frustrated anguish.

Tessa actually clapped. "Well done, Mika. Well done," she cheered. The outburst drove home how degrading it was to be so erotically toyed with, particularly in full view of Mika's family. Carl found himself wishing for a hole to crawl in.

Mika smiled. "That's enough for now," her eyes mocking him. "Kneel." She gave the cord slack to allow him to do so.

Still in emotional turmoil and with twitching cock, he dropped to his knees before her. "Spread them," she said looking at his groin. Flushing, Carl rocked from side to side as he spread his knees. His explosive need exposed to her - open and vulnerable. "Good boy," she purred as she extended her foot and lightly tapped his balls with her toe. He groaned. Even light tapping was painful on his aching balls.

"Lean back on your arms," she ordered. As Carl complied, she pulled the cord, raising his balls. He struggled to lessen the tug but she kept the cord taunt. He found himself making a body bridge-a human table, face up, supported by his hands and feet, suspended by his balls. He felt as if he were offering himself (and his genitals) to her. In fact that is what he was doing. "Perfect," she said as she contemplated the "offering" of the helpless vulnerable man at her feet.

In her right hand, she produced a small multi-tailed whip. Carl looked at her with trepidation. This was not looking good. She slowly walked around him then and, without warning, she lashed out at his right inner thigh with the small whip. The sting was searing and Carl cried out and lurched, pulling on the cord held in Mika's left hand. Carl was trembling all over and struggled to get back in position, with Mika providing incentive as she pulled the cord. "One, she said quietly."

Carl groaned. "One," he thought to himself in despair; his thigh still burning from the sting of the whip. "I'll never make it through 18 of them." Mika retraced her steps so as not to foul the suspension cord as she circled to his left side. This time Carl saw it coming and cringed as she brought the implement down. Carl couldn't stop himself from crying out again, even before the blow landed. That blow too, was searing.

"Two," Mika said quietly as she pulled his balls up on display again.

Carl had told himself he would not cry like Micheal had. He suppressed a sob as he caught his breath on that blow. He was seriously fearful he would break down before receiving the remaining 16. He had already embarrassed himself in front of her family more than he thought possible; he did not want them to think he was a wimp too.