Vive La Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for having me over. Your daughter's invitation was pretty compelling."

Carl heard a male laugh behind Dominique. A short muscular man came forth with a smile. "Ha! most of the invitations by the women in this house are pretty compelling, son." The man extended his hand. "I'm Dave, Mika's dad. Welcome to our home."

"Thank you sir," Carl replied as he shook the offered hand. "It's my pleasure." Carl could see the resemblance between father and daughter. She must have gotten her short height from his side.

"So how long have you known my daughter?" Dave asked.

Carl had been relieved by the warm welcome but now was on the verge of panic as he felt a grilling by the protective father was just starting. "Um... just today, sir." He looked at his watch. "About 6 or 7 hours but it seems like I've known her a lot longer."

"Well son, you've just scratched the surface in knowing my little spitfire. Yep, you've just seen the tip of the iceberg. Come in, come in. Meet our oldest son and his fiancee," he said as he swung the door open wider and they all flowed into a large family room.

As they entered the couple turned to face them. The son was about 6' and also bore a resemblance to both of his parents. He must have gotten his height from his mother, Carl thought to himself. His fiancee was not much shorter, partly due to the high heels she was wearing. She was a pretty blonde with classic blue eyes and light complexion. Carl felt she would be a lot prettier if she didn't wear so much makeup. He did feel a bit more at ease now that he wasn't the only Caucasian.

"I'm Tessa, You must be Carl." she said as she came forward. Then looking back, "and this is my fiance, Larry." She tilted her head as if granting permission.

Larry came forward with a big smile and shook Carl's hand. "Glad to meet you, Carl. It looks like my little sister has enticed a big white guy into her lair. Welcome."

"Thank you," Carl responded. He was feeling a little apprehensive. Each of the males he met were friendly and each conveyed some sort of a indication (or warning?) that Mika might be dangerous to be around. His apprehension was tempered by the fact that everyone was friendly and Mika was again embracing his arm.

He looked around the room. There was a huge expanse of tiled floor encompassing a raised-ceiling family room, an attached open dining room, and a kitchen. There was a small carpeted formal living room off to the side. He noticed the table was already had eight places set for dinner. A large light fixture was hanging in the middle family room. Carl noticed it because it was hanging from an oversize hook and appeared to be fastened to a loop on the hanging cord by a small padlock.

"I like your home he said to Mika's parents. It's light and cheery with an open feel."

"Thank you. We like it," Dominique responded. "It's great for entertaining." Then she added, "Well, you've met my family except for Tom, his wife, Liz, and the baby. They should be arriving soon."

"I hope they were expecting me," Carl thought as he now counted 9 people for dinner and only 8 settings.

Carl's thoughts were interrupted when Dominique announced, "The steaks are ready. Everyone out back and grab your share!" As everyone headed for the door, Dominique stopped Mika and Carl. "Oh Mika, be a dear and have your tall friend help change the light bulb in the main lamp?"

"Sure Mom." Then looking a Carl, "you don't mind do you?"

"No, of course not. I'd be happy to help," he replied truthfully. He was glad to be seen as an asset by Mika and her family.

When they were alone, Mika freed the ring from the Carl's belt loop and gave it a a playful tug. He gasped in surprise as she re-awakened the ache in his balls. "I'm really glad you came for dinner," she said as her eyes sparkled. "This is my best birthday ever!"

Her gaiety was catching and for the first time since he arrived, Carl felt comfortable.

"The lamp is lowered by this cord," she said as she went to the side of the room and unfastened the end from a bracket. She was lowering the lamp as she came back to Carl. "Grab it when it comes down."

Carl watched the lamp descend and was thinking that having the ability of raising and lowering the lamp by a cord negated the need for a ladder... or a tall person, for that matter. As he grasped the lamp, he again noticed the lock. "Why the lock?" he asked.

"It's a favorite lamp. We don't want anyone to steal it."

"Then why was the key in it?" he asked, puzzled.

"For convenience, silly."

"I don't see an electrical cord. I don't think the light bulb is the problem."

She removed the lock while he held the fixture. "Hang on to it with both hands for a second. We don't want it to drop," she said as she grabbed the dangling loop. Carl's attention was on the lamp when he heard the click of the lock. The significance of the click didn't hit him until Mika skipped back to the anchor point and pulled the cord taunt.

"What???" he cried out in surprise.

"Don't drop the lamp!" Mika said again with emphasis as she pulled his balls up when she anchored her end. She quickly walked over to Carl. "Give that to me. You're going to drop it." She took the lamp from a stunned Carl and walked away.

Carl found he almost had to stand on his toes to relieve the tension on his balls. He couldn't follow her without stretching his aching balls further. He noticed the lock that now connected the hanging cord with his personal ring no longer had the key inserted in it. "Okay," he said. "You got me good with that one. Let me down before someone comes back inside," he said frantically.

Mika's face lit from the mischievous grin she wore and again her eyes seemed to sparkle. "I've got to put the lamp away," she responded as she left heading out to another room. "I'll be back before you know it."

Carl suddenly found himself alone in the middle of the family room trapped by his balls. Though he was standing and had his arms free, Mika had effectively immobilized him. He could not reach the anchor point of the cord, nor did he have any illusions about opening the lock. He was confused and panicky. He had gone from "comfortable" to "panic" in literally seconds. What if someone came in before Mika returned? Her brother had warned him her. Maybe he could saw through the cord with one of his keys. There has to be a way to remove the loop around his balls.

To his dismay, before he could act on that thought, he heard a car door slam and people coming to the door. Without a knock, a couple came through with the man carrying a baby in a car seat. The man was obviously the other brother, tall and he had the same characteristic handsome and young look that ran through the family. Comparatively, the woman appeared to be the older of the two. She was attractive and obviously in good shape. Her face broke into a big grin when she saw Carl. "You must be Mika's white boy," she said giving him a hug, totally ignoring the cord coming out of his waistband to the ceiling. Surprised, Carl struggled not to move or lose his balance as she hugged. Disengaging from the hug and not waiting for a response from a befuddled Carl, she made introductions. "This is my husband, Tom, Mika's brother and I'm Liz." Then with soft affection, "and little Timmy's the one in the car seat." Continuing her chatter, "It looks like everyone is in back. Tom, check the diaper and settle Timmy in the guest room. I'm going out back," she finished as she headed out, not waiting for a response from either of the men.

Holding the car seat in his left hand, Tom extended his right to shake hands with Carl. "I'm Tom," he said redundantly. With a half smile, he pointedly looked at the cord from Carl's waist to the large ceiling hook. "Uh oh. It looks like Micheal lost the bet with his sister," he said casually. Then looking at the baby he was carrying, "well I better change and settle the little guy down. Nice meeting you Carl." He left before a perplexed and embarrassed Carl could utter a word.

"I'm in a dream," thought Carl. "This isn't real."

Mika came in carrying a pair handcuffs. "Mika, let me down. This is getting embarrassing."

"Let's put these on before we think about letting you down," she said, all but ignoring the distress in his voice.

"What? I'm not wearing those. I'm already tied up, so to speak." Carl pulled his hands away as she attempted to wrap a cuff around his wrist.

She reached further and grabbed his arm. "Trust me," she said as the cuff quickly closed on his wrist.

He pulled his hand from hers with the cuffs dangling from his wrist. "What do you mean trust you!! You've got me dangling by the balls and you want me to trust you???"

Mika's grin grew almost evil and her eyes narrowed. "You're right. I do have you dangling by your balls. I have no need for you to trust me now."

Carl shuddered at her reaction and words. He was desperately dancing around as much as he could without pulling on his tender orbs, keeping his hands up where Mika couldn't grab them. "Please let me go," his voice now pleading.

She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Settle down and let me put those cuffs on you. There's no way I'm going to release your balls while your hands are free."

Carl sighed in surrender. If he struggled with her, he would lose his balance with dreadful results. Resigned, he lowered his hands. With a smirk of triumph, Mika guided his hands behind him and clicked the remaining cuff in place. Her body was pressing against him and the sound of the cuffs ratcheting tight on his wrists combined to envelope him in a wave of helpless erotic submission. His penis became rock hard as a result. He knew she could feel his erection grow against her stomach.

He groaned softly when she pulled away. "Please," he begged. "Let me down. The others will be returning any second."

"I don't know," she said pensively. "I think you might be over dressed for dinner." With that she started unbuttoning his shirt. When she finished, she pulled the front of his t-shirt up and over his head. Then she circled him, peeling the shirts off his shoulders until they both were bunched on his arms behind him.

The air hitting his bare chest emphasized Carl's plight. "Please quit horsing around, Mika. Let me go." His eyes were fixed on door where her family was.

Tom, apparently done with settling the baby, walked in. "Hi Mika. Good to see you again." Then looking pointedly at Carl, "I see Micheal is in for a hard time."

She grinned back at her brother. "A bet's a bet. You know I always collect," she said with a laugh as her brother left to join his wife.

"Bet? What bet? Is my predicament just some bet of conquest?"

"You ask way too many questions," she replied. "And you are still overdressed." She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper.

"No!! Stop!" the helpless man pleaded. Mika just looked up at him and grinned. Then she shoved his jeans and shorts down below his knees. As she pushed them down, her curly hair brushed his cock causing it to pulse even as he protested in vain. "Oh please." He begging once again. She ignored him and headed out back to join family and food.

The first to come in with a plate full of food was Micheal with both Tom and Liz close on his heals. He looked over at Carl. He looked more apprehensive than surprised. "I didn't think she would be nearly this quick," he said as he sat down.

Liz exclaimed. "Oh look. The white boy's hard as a rock. That girl has got him good." Tom set down the food and quickly pulled out a chair for his wife.

Carl was dying of embarrassment. At Liz's comment about his cock, he twisted around so his back was to the table. That did little to lessen his humiliation and feeling of vulnerability. The whole experience was surreal.

Larry and Tessa came in next. "Mika got herself a fine looking specimen," Tessa said. "She's going to have fun with this one." Larry remained quiet as they settled in to their seats. Carl didn't think he could be more mortified as he stood there helpless to hide is predicament and nudity.

Mika's parents were the last couple to come in. "It looks like Mika has done a good job preparing her own birthday treat," Dominique said with a light laugh.

Mika was the last to enter and after putting her plate on the table, she walked over to Carl and turned him around to face the diners. "Hey everyone. I hope everyone has met Carl. He was kind enough to join us for dinner."

Carl's cock had started to deflate when he turned away after Liz's comment. Now, with the feel of Mika's hands on his stomach when she turned him back around and the helpless and submissive feeling that again enveloped him, his cock actively rose in throbbing pulses.

"From his bobbing, it looks like you have him in a 'I'll do anything' state," Tessa observed aloud, eliciting laughter from the table. "Are you going to have him perform?"

"Perhaps later," she responded. Carl looked at Mika with pleading eyes that left no doubt that he wanted her to get him out of there. He lost hope of that when she looked at him with her trademark smug/teasing smile and her fingers danced along his shaft causing him to quickly draw in a breath to suppress groaning out loud. She moistened her forefinger with precum as she brushed it over the tip. Her teasing smile turned more serious and her eyes darkened a bit. Carl already knew that was a prelude to her doing something he wouldn't like. She held her moist finger up to his lips. "Lick."

He turned his face away in obvious disgust. With the dry fingers, she turned his head back to face her keeping the forefinger in front of his lips. Her other hand was at his crotch with her fingers drumming on his shaft. The dark look vanished and her sideways smile was back. "For me," she said quietly. The erotic sensations though his cock were accentuated by his being helpless and vulnerable. When she hit him with her irresistible smile, he surrendered. He obediently extended his tongue and licked the fluid from her finger.

The table exploded in applause at her conquest. Carl was indeed her boy toy.

A flood of emotions flew through Carl. Carl was embarrassed by the applause. He was a living trophy on display. He felt ashamed of his inability to resist Mika yet proud that she accepted him.

Except for the fact that they had, for all practical purposes, a naked man standing on display, the dinner then proceeded as most other dinners, with chit chat about family matters, pass the salt & pepper, etc.

Mika would come over to him and feed him from her plate. Carl felt foolish being hand and spoon fed by her, but the food tasted great and he had worked up an appetite... and being dependent on her for a bite of food stimulated his submissive feelings and imparted an erotic charge. His erection was always present and surged whenever she came to feed him. She brought over a cloth napkin to wipe some gravy from his chin. To everyone's delight and Carl's mortification, she causally used his throbbing cock as a napkin holder when she wasn't using it. She got snickers whenever she wiped his shaft as she removed it to wipe his face.

Throughout the meal, Mika would tease Carl with a bite from her plate, offer it and pull it away until he had to chase it. Sometimes she would relent easily, on the latest piece of piece of bar-b-Que beef, she had him at his limit, pulling the cord while on his toes before she let him get it. Her antics provided entertainment for the others and generated comments and taunts from them. But there were times when she fondly fed him, let him lick her fingers, and she carefully wiped his mouth. Still in her yellow summer dress, she looked more beautiful by the minute. She was not stingy with body contact as she often leaned against him and let her magic fingers tease and caress his chest and stomach. She kept him hard and was bringing out his submissive feelings. The realization hit him; he was falling in love. "I guess it's true," he thought to himself as he remembered an old saying: "When you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow."

- Brother's birthday

Finally Dominique stood up. "Okay. It's time the men cleared the dishes so we can get on with out birthday traditions." The four males jumped to take the dishes away and wipe the table clean. Carl could hear one of them filling the sink to start washing them.

Dominique looked over at Carl. Carl again was struck by the poise and beauty of Mika's mother. "As you have undoubtedly noticed we are a matriarchal household. We also have fun teasing and tormenting the men." She smiled. "Of course, they love this arrangement." While she was talking, Mika stood next to Carl with her arm around his waist, her body pressing against his, and her other hand teasing his legs, mostly on the inside of his thighs as she watched for reactions from his cock. Carl was struggling to concentrate on what her mother was saying.

"On birthdays," Dominique continued, "one of the games we have maintained is the childhood tradition of birthday spankings... with our own modifications." She paused for a moment. "Simply put, on a birthday, a male gets spanked; the number of swats determined by the birthday age being celebrated. With the boys, I have always had the honor until they get a partner, like Tom and Larry. I've always have been pretty soft with my kids and their spankings were not much more than symbolic." Her expression turned to amusement. "Their partners tend to be a bit more... aggressive than I was." That brought knowing laughter from Liz and Tessa as they grinned and nodded their heads. "On Mika's birthdays, Dave has had to be the recipient of the birthday swats from her; swats that were also... um... on the aggressive side." She paused. "But now she has a partner." Dominique stopped and looked straight at Carl to be sure he got the point. Carl got the point and shuddered. His mouth was dry. "No wonder Mika's dad was so eager to accept him," Carl thought to himself.

Mika, who seemed not to be paying attention to her mother while teasing Carl, giggled when she felt him tremble. "You are so going to remember my 18th birthday," she said ominously. She giggled again when Carl shuddered at her words.

"However, there was a bet between siblings," Dominique continued as she looked directly at Carl. "My daughter bet my young foolish son that she could get you hung on the lamp cord in less than a day. You are standing proof that she won." Carl felt humiliated and foolish. He had been manipulated and entrapped by just a wisp of a girl... a girl who confidently predicted her ability to quickly and easily make him her boy toy. He felt an erotic rush as he admitted to himself that he liked being in her control. He had no will to break her spell. Again, his cock bobbed of its own accord and provoked snickers from the women watching.

Dominique raised her voice and shouted into the kitchen. "Micheal, come join us for the birthday celebration."

An obviously apprehensive Micheal reluctantly came out of the kitchen followed by the other males. Mika stepped forward slightly with a determined smile and eyes dark. "Get a ring-loop cord. I'm putting you on the lamp cord."

His eyes were pleading. "Please Sis..." That was all he could say before he was stopped by the determined look of his sister. Begging would be futile. He obediently left the room momentarily and came back with a cord like the one she had placed on Carl. His hand trembled as he handed it to her. His eyes never stopped pleading.

"Thanks little brother," she said as she took the cord. "Now get into your birthday suit." As her brother began to strip, Mika removed the lock that held Carl's loop. Without even glancing at him, she led him by the ring-loop cord to the side of the room. Carl flushed as he felt humiliated being led by his balls in front of her whole family. Being hobbled by his pants at the ankles added to his humiliation. "Stay," was all she said as she turned him around so he could watch the proceedings. Carl obediently stayed where she put him.