Vive La Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika took aim at his exposed stomach and chest. Just as Carl was starting to regain some composure after the hits on his thighs, Mika launched a series of blows that traveled up from his stomach to his torso, striking a nipple in the process. "Aaagh!!" Carl cried out, even louder than his first scream. His whole side was on fire. He writhed before her, tugging on his balls in doing so.

"Six," Mika announced deliberately.

"Only four!!," Carl's thought screamed in his head. His side was on fire, his stricken nipple just a hot point in a sea of searing fire. "That had to be more than four," he protested silently to himself. Out loud, he let out a groan of despair. He could see her circle back to his right and he instinctively tried to crab walk away from her. A firm pull on the hanging cord by Mika ended that instinct quickly as he again found himself arching his groin toward the ceiling.

He gritted his teeth as he saw her start to swing the whip in another flourish. The same searing wall of fire enveloped his other side. "Oh please, no!" he cried out in the middle of the onslaught. His twisting as he tried avoid the lashes pulled on his aching balls. Tears flowed from his eyes and he started loudly gasping in a vain attempt to cover sounds of sobs.

"Ten"

His whole body felt like it was on fire. His arms were trembling they struggled to keep him in position. Whenever he relaxed a bit, his balls paid the price. Staying on his right, Mika used an underhand swing to attack his buttocks. Carl's body arched again and Mika allowed little slack as she administered 3 swats.

"Thirteen."

Carl was relieved that they weren't as intense as the previous strokes. He didn't know if it was the awkward angle that lessened the force or if he was just getting adjusted to the pain. He found that he had time to compose himself a bit. She crossed to the other side of him with similar results.

"Sixteen."

"Just 2 more!" Carl thought as those lighter strokes were absorbed by his ass cheeks. "I can handle that." He looked at his tormentress. She looked in her element; assured, calm, and smiling. She was beautiful and his shaft gave testimony to his appreciation of her beauty and poise. She was magnificent, still clad in the yellow print summer dress. He arched even more than the cord required as he felt a need to offer all he could to this wonderful creature. Mika watched him arch and a pleased triumphant smile lit her face. Then her eyes grew serious. He hadn't experienced the last two strokes yet.

She walked around to his head and looked down upon him with affection. He looked up at his goddess, her face framed by her breasts above him. He saw a determined look cross her face and she covered his head with the skirt of the dress. He was immediately aware of her scent. If there was any doubt in Carl's mind about whether she was sexually excited by these activities or not, it was dispelled in that instant. He inhaled deeply and wasn't aware that his moan of appreciation and need could be heard throughout the room that had become quiet.

Carl's world was now enclosed in the canopy of her skirt. In the light filtered by the fabric, he could see her upper legs. Magnificent! He had always liked the look of tanned legs... and was hit by the realization that these magnificent legs would not lose their appealing shade in winter. He noted her panties were damp, if not wet. He reveled in the scent of her excitement as he arched up in response to his balls being pulled by increasing tension on the cord.

PAIN!! Carl screamed at the sudden agony that engulfed his crotch. She had snapped the whip directly on his upraised cock and swollen balls! Carl had never felt such pain, nor was he prepared for it. Waves of agony emanated from his groin. He twisted violently. His arms and legs failed him as he dropped to the floor, rolled over, and curled. In his surprise and agony, he hadn't given consideration about his balls attached to the tether. It wasn't until a few moments later that he felt a wave of gratitude toward Mika for releasing the tether and keeping him from yanking his balls. He started sobbing and was in no condition to stop. He was emotionally drained and had no resistance left. She had reduced him to tears just as she had reduced her brother a few minutes ago. She had stripped any pride he may have thought he had.

She stepped away from him revealing his sobbing form. The room was deathly silent except for his sobbing. Through tear blurred eyes, he stared at her bare feet. "When did she take off her shoes?" he wondered to himself inanely as he felt a need to be close to those feet. Slowly, he raised his eyes and saw her family members as they all stared at her conquest. Despite his agony, he flushed with embarrassment at the humiliation of being so reduced. Ever so slowly, he regained use of his extremities and was able to suppress most of his sobbing.

Mika looked down on him with a subtle smile. She tugged lightly on the cord indicating it was time for Carl to roll on his back and arch. "Oh please no," he whimpered, but with a groan, Carl rolled on his back and struggled to support himself with shaking arms and legs. Mika pulled the cord taunt and Carl was again in a helpless arch. Without a word, she walked over to his waist and undid the loop that had trapped his balls. For the first time since he left the theater, his balls were free. He sagged to the floor in relief. Mika looked down at him. "You've got one more," she said quietly. Carl looked at her in dismay. He had thought she had taken pity on him. He had thought wrong.

She stepped over his prone body and positioned herself over his head. He looked again with fascination where her legs disappeared in her panties. He knew she was testing him. Was his desire to please her greater than his aversion to having his cock and balls assailed again? Though he was free of any binding, he could not bear the thought of disappointing her. With a sob, he rose on trembling arms and legs. He arched high, his cock and balls offered and vulnerable. His whole body started shaking with increasing intensity as Mika took her time savoring his gift of surrender. Then she finally struck... and she didn't hold back.

Though he was expecting it, the pain still shot through him. He was determined to hold his position this time, but failed as he dropped and rolled into a ball.

As the waves of agony lessened into the background of his consciousness, Carl felt a cool hand on his back. Mika had knelt down and was tenderly applying lotion on his burning back and buttocks. She quickly covered his back and then rolled him over on his back. He felt like a child as she caressed his striped sides and stomach as she applied the lotion. He looked up at her and saw a look of pleasure as she traced some of the major welts with her fingers. He realized with a start that she was pleased (and probably excited) by the results of her handiwork. She then applied the lotion to his tender genitals. He felt he should rise, but surrendered to her touch and his cock responded again as it had all day. As his need rose, he went from feeling like a baby to feeling like a the boy toy that he was. As she had all day, she quit before he could find release and he groaned as she rose and crossed the room to a chair.

Despite the lotion, his body was still burning and he struggled to his knees and faced her. He felt like a slave kneeling at the foot of his queen. He liked the feeling. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled as she pointed at her foot. Obedient to her gesture, he crawled to her feet and gently reached out to pick up her foot. He lifted it to his lips and tenderly kissed it between the instep and toes. He realized that it was the first kiss he had been allowed to give her. He was in love with a beautiful sadist and his cock gave testimony to her erotic appeal. He raised his eyes to meet hers. He was rewarded when her face lit up with her trademark "amused/smug" smile.

He then saw someone had placed a bowl of crushed ice on a folding table next to her. She was holding a male chastity cage. Carl felt total dismay. He needed to cum. The ache of his balls overshadowed the pain of the whip. This was unfair. He had played her game all day. He had no idea how long she would keep him enslaved in that infernal device. If there was ever a time to get up and leave, it was now.

"So Carl," she said cheerfully. "When are you going to beg me to marry you?"