Voluptus Ludum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Yami... please, I need it." Hiroko all but cried, now realising that brute force wouldn't get her any where, instead trying to beg.

"No you don't, you've done what I wanted." Yami said. She no longer cared about keeping up the facade that they were sisters, though she left the spell in tact, knowing that if the parents found out, things may become troublesome. Hiroko didn't reply, instead she merely squirmed harder, something Yami found amusing, then she tried something new, "Hiroko, stop moving." Hiroko stopped her squirming, instead breathing heavily, but never moving her arms, legs or even her head and eyes. Yami's smiled broadened immensely.

She stood and stepped away from Hiroko. The girl stayed completely still, as if bound by invisible rope, or frozen in time. Magic often took from the user's personality, something Yami had learned many decades ago, alongside her dominance. The card itself probably lactated anyway, however she had altered it, her magic seeping into the very core of the creature, making its sexual ability designed to bring someone under her command. While she liked it when her partners fought back, the very idea of having absolute control was enough to have her pussy burning with desire in an instant. Yami gazed at Hiroko's prone form, taking it in before letting her lust have its way. She climbed back onto the bed, moving until her dripping cunt hung over Hiroko's face, who showed no reaction to this, except for an increase in her breathing.

"Lick my pussy." Yami ordered simply and lowered her lips to Hiroko's, who moved her head to the perfect position, opening her mouth and reaching out with her tongue. Yami moaned low, as the muscle met her moist lips, the appendage moving to run over her slick pussy in time with Yami, who moved her hips slowly back and forth. She sat herself on her haunches, keeping herself elevated, but in the perfect position to potentially smother Hiroko with her cunt. The dominated girl continued to lick along the swollen lips, her moans mixing with Yami's as they enjoyed their roles. Yami reached up and groped her own breasts, the sound of her pleasure increasing as milk squirted from her nipples, landing on Hiroko who paid it no mind, her entire being focused on the task Yami gave her. After a while, Yami noticed her submissive sister was literally only licking her pussy.

"Pleasure me." Yami moaned, amending her previous order to encompass all that Hiroko could do. Instantly the prone girl reached up her hands, simultaneously moving her mouth to latch onto Yami's swollen clit, sucking on the button with glee as her hands replaced her tongue. Each finger played like an expert pianist on Yami's mound, each touch specially orchestrated to pleasure her, while Hiroko's tongue and lips massaged her clit. The pleasure rose to greater heights, attaining the level of ecstasy as Yami let herself embrace the sensations, grinding her pussy against Hiroko's lower face now, coating it in her juices as they leaked copiously. Hiroko continued like that, until her fingers found a note directly at Yami's cunt.

As if she was truly playing an exquisite piece, Hiroko sunk a single finger into Yami. The moan that came was high and quick, followed by a low moan of need as Hiroko removed her digit, only to replace it with three fingers, earning another sudden cry. Yami had long suspected her 'sister' of having practice with other women, but she had no idea Hiroko had combined her vigorous piano playing with this act. Her fingers moved quick and with purpose, while her mouth sung against her outer lips, the hums and moans vibrating against Yami who released low sounds of her pleasure in concert with Hiroko. As she was about to near orgasm, Hiroko's fingers stopped their song, as did her mouth.

Yami noticed the lack of stimulation, but didn't say anything. Her order was absolute; Hiroko would pleasure her, no matter what. However, as she continued waiting, she began to worry, as her sister remained still and silent. Just as Yami was about to repeat the order, Hiroko forced three fingers from each hand into Yami's pussy, sending her into a sudden orgasm, voiced by her constant scream. Hiroko put her lips around Yami's clit once more, the button heavily engorged and jutting a full inch from its hood, giving her the perfect target as she moaned against it. As Yami's cry ebbed away, Hiroko removed her fingers, only to sink one inside, adding two more, then a fourth using a mix from each hand. She removed them and put them back, each time as if she were playing her piano.

As Yami came down at long last, she let herself fall to the side. Hiroko kept her actions going however, her order still in effect as she tried to push her sister to another orgasm.

"Stop." Yami managed to groan, her voice exhausted from the screams of her climax, but also disappointed in herself for being unable to handle any more. Hiroko removed her fingers from her pussy, and pulled away, awaiting her next order, "Act normally." Was all Yami could think to say, as she eyed the digital clock by her side, reading 11:25PM. She was meant to have been asleep almost an hour ago,

"That was great, Yami." Hiroko said, her first words since drinking Yami's milk, and she moved closer, draping an arm over her sister as they both began to drift off. Before she fell asleep totally, Yami moved Hiroko away, before placing her own arm over the sleeping girl, the act one of possession. The two slept peacefully, despite the constant stream of milk running from Yami's breasts, coating Hiroko's back liberally. As she slept, Yami dreamt of what would come in the days to follow, a smile forming on her face.

Morning came as it always did. Hiroko sat up and stretched, wiping the sleep from her eyes to notice that she wasn't in her own room. She looked to her side, seeing Yami sleeping soundly beside her, breasts bared for all to see with rivers leaking from them. Hiroko smiled and leaned down, kissing her sister lightly on the lips, moving her lips to the leaking nipples and taking a small mouthful from each, gulping it down with a happy sigh. She stood, noticing she still sported a greatly rounded belly. Hiroko bounced lightly on her feet, giggling at the strange sloshing sensation in her stomach.

She opened the door and left with a quick look at her sister. Yami awoke shortly after, to the scent of toast and grilled egg wafting into her nostrils. She opened her eyes to see Hiroko, laying on her side and holding a plate of toast with an egg on top, a simplistic breakfast, but one that Yami enjoyed nonetheless.

"How was it, Yami?" Hiroko asked, clearly anxious for the reply as Yami finished the last piece of toast.

"It's great." She said simply, before deciding she needed to test something, "Hiroko, sit at the foot of my bed and spread your legs as far as you can." Yami ordered. Almost before she had finished the sentence, Hiroko began moving, following Yami's instructions quickly.

"Is this right?" She asked, blushing lightly, but sounded more eager than embarrassed. Yami grinned and nodded.

"You can sit normally now." She said and climbed out of her bed, heading over to a small drawer. Hiroko followed her like a dog seeing a toy, only for her eyes to widen as Yami opened the drawer, reached in and pulled out a latex choker, or rather, a collar with a shiny tag hanging from it, with Hiroko's name already inscribed on it.

"Y-Yami? What... what is that?" She asked, struggling to properly process what was going on.

"It's your collar, Hiroko. I need to make sure people know who my pets belong to, don't I?" Yami replied calmly, as if she were talking about which wallpaper to use. Hiroko was about to speak against when she stopped short, her thoughts clouding. She didn't want wear something so degrading, but Yami wanted it, and she even calmed her a pet... Hiroko bit her lower lip. She didn't want it... she didn't want, but she did. She wanted Yami to be her owner, to be her Mistress and for everyone to know it. But it so much...

"Yami, I-" She was cut as Yami lunged over and put the collar on before she could finished another word. Hiroko fell back from the sudden lunge, her eyes wide in surprise as she reached up with one hand, feeling the latex of her collar, then the small circle, with her name inscribed on its front. She felt more at the back and guessed it read; 'Property of Yami'. As she touched it, Yami climbed onto her, looking into Hiroko's eyes.

"So, Hiroko... am I your mistress?" She asked, her voice warm and terrifying and sensual all at once.

"Yes... you're my mistress." Hiroko said, her own voice filled, not with shock nor horror, only submissive desire.

"Who do you love... who do you serve?" Yami next asked, leaning down to whisper the words into Hiroko's ear.

"You, and only you, Mistress." She answered, struggling not to touch herself now.

"And what is your purpose in life now?" Yami pulled away, her eyes looking into her slave's, who gazed back, unblinking.

"To serve and please you, Mistress." She replied after only a second, her face turning to one of confusion as if this was common knowledge. Yami had created the collar long ago, almost from the moment she had cast her spell over the family. The collar was imbued with her power, making the one who wore it, become completely submissive to her will, only if their name was written on it of course. Yami moved back slightly, pulling Hiroko up, until their eyes were level, letting her see that the slave's eyes were bright and alert, however filled with total subservience.

"Very good, now come with me. I need a shower." Yami said and stood, Hiroko following with an eager bounce in her step.

"Am I going to clean you, Mistress?" She asked, excited to do so.

"Well, you did make me cum last night, so I suppose you can." Yami answered, not turning or even making the slightest motion that she was truly speaking to her slave. Hiroko didn't mind, and simply smiled in delight. Her mistress's pleasure was her own. If Yami was clean, so was she, if Yami was happy, so was she... if Yami died, then so did she. That was Hiroko's very being now, seeking to stay by her mistress and please her until they died.

As the day passed by, Yami went about creating more collars. She had caught the names of everyone in the tournament, and, while they weren't looking, had memorised their faces. Then she came to the one called Emily Ralia, who had won the American Nationals. Something seemed different about her, not physically. While she was extremely good looking, enough that Yami was already fantasying about the woman on her knees, begging to pleasure her mistress, however that might not be as easy as Yami would like. She shook the thoughts away, focusing on making the collars.

The creation required immense focus. Hiroko had asked why her mistress couldn't have bought the collars and then imbued with her power, however Yami explained that her magic had much more effect when every little inch of crafted material was created through it. As a precaution, Yami took extra care with Emily's, unwilling to take a chance with the woman. Once they were finished, Yami didn't rest, instead she returned to practising, no longer worried by her constantly changing body despite Hiroko sitting directly behind her. The slave didn't question it, even as Yami went from a beautiful, ridiculously endowed Japanese woman, to a similar form, the only difference being that her breasts were at least three times bigger than before, and, from what Hiroko saw, that was one of the smaller cards in the deck. As she watched, she noticed Yami growing visibly aroused.

By the time Yami had beaten herself once more, she turned to Hiroko.

"Hiroko, you know what to do." She said, her slave instantly jumping from the bed and waiting for her mistress, who sat at the foot and spread her legs, awaiting Hiroko's service.

By the time night fell, Yami was exhausted. Every time she grew too aroused to think straight, Hiroko was there almost immediately, bringing her mistress to orgasm repeatedly, before sitting back. She was never touched in return, but she came nonetheless, her collar allowing her to share Yami's mind altering bliss. She knew her position, that she had no right to be pleasured by her mistress. Even as they slept, she had asked, or rather begged, to sleep beside Yami. Her mistress, kind and merciful as she was, allowed Hiroko to do so, placing a hand over the slave and holding her close. Both fell asleep with small grins on their faces.

Yami was surprised when she opened her eyes to see a massive field. She knew it was a dream, but also that she was watching something actually happening before her eyes. Yami was certain that what she saw now was the first match of Sors Nepellus's tournament, something that was confirmed when she saw two girls materialise, recognising them as Emily Ralia and Rebecca Black. As before, she felt something different about Emily, though it was difficult to place. Yami watched with great interest as the game began, her face breaking into a massive smirk as Emily played her first card, turning into a massive creature, distinctly feminine in shape, despite the monstrous visage, with the massive exception of the penis and balls, each far beyond a grown man's. Yami could already feel her spectral pussy grow moist at the sight.

In her current state, Yami couldn't see the goddess's power on the other decks. However, as she continued to watch, she swore she could see small pulses of colour from Emily's cards whenever she touched them, as if they were reacting to her. Yami almost thought that Emily might be like her, a human capable of magic, however nothing boosted this idea, given that Yami, in her vast experience with sorcery, would have been able to sense if someone like her was nearby. Yami continued to try and think of what was causing the strange surges of power, bringing her attention away from the actual battle. Before she was able to come to a conclusion, she heard the voice of Sors Nepellus declare the battle to be over. Emily Ralia had won.

Yami couldn't help but close her eyes. When she opened them again, she was looking up at her ceiling, Hiroko's sleeping form by her side.

"Shit." She groaned aloud and sat up. The time was 9:01AM, when she usually woke up. She tried to think back on the battle, trying to recall how Emily played, but she had failed to pay any form of attention. She sighed and decided to think about it at a later point, in the meantime she needed a shower, having slept in what was becoming her standard form; a tall, voluptuous woman with constantly lactating breasts, the milk from which held mind altering abilities. It didn't matter how much leaked or was drunk from her, Yami never stopped secreting the white fluid, however it seemed to slow exponentially when she wore clothing, a possible perk from her magical meddling. As Yami showered, she thought back to the battle, focusing her mind on Emily.

What was it about her that drew Yami's attention? The strange reaction of her cards aside, she was no different from the rest; a beautiful and strong Voluptus Ludum player. Yami, having resided in Japan for decades at this point, was very familiar with Anime, the type of program being her favourite above all others. She began to compare Emily to a protagonist, wherein she should have a defining characteristic or hidden potential that made her the fixation of the plot, however nothing added up. Yami sighed again, turning off the water and stepping out to dry herself off.

The thoughts refused to leave her mind. Even as she ran a towel over her magnificent breasts, feeling the perfect orbs bounce from her touch, milk dripping to the floor with loud drops, Emily stayed on her mind. I'm becoming obsessed, she thought and decided to lock away the thoughts, using a brief spell to keep them at bay until she wanted to focus on them. Yami returned to her room, finding Hiroko awake and kneeling on the floor, almost like a dog awaiting its owner's returning. The comparison was quite adequate as Hiroko's face perked up upon seeing her mistress, leading Yami to believe if the slave had a tail, it would indeed be wagging in her happiness. Yami even went so far as to stroke her head as she passed by.

The day passed as the others had. Yami perfected her every strategy, while using Hiroko to relieve herself when the lust became too much. However, by the time the sun began to set, Yami had completely perfected her play style, no longer needing to practice. She leaned back against the bed, Hiroko sitting above her, crotch always wet and face covered in Yami's juices, both fresh and dried. Yami had discovered that the cards had different levels of orgasm, to the point where some had squirted with the force of a backed up hose, as such her slave's chest was also soaked. The parents had never bothered them, the sounds they heard seeming completely normal to their magic altered minds.

"Hey, Hiroko?" Yami began.

"Yes, Mistress." Hiroko answered, all but purring from the sound of her mistress saying her name.

"I'm bored, shall we go see a movie?" Yami asked, standing and stretching, showing off her curvaceous form, currently sporting breasts several times the size of her head. With inhuman dexterity, Yami used a foot to replace the current creature with her usual one. Hiroko was on her feet in an instant.

"Of course. What would you like to see?" She asked, excitedly thinking of all the jealous stares they would get.

"I don't know, let's go see what's out. Oh and there's some clothes on your old bed I laid out for you." Yami said and went about dressing, while Hiroko nodded happily and all but skipped to her old room, the familiar walls no longer as welcoming as they used to be without Yami there, but her eyes fell on the gift laid out by her mistress. The clothes, if they could even be called that, were a mix of latex and leather, though she was certain Yami had just bought these, rather than make them herself. Hiroko picked up the simple straps, knowing that almost all of her skin would be on display. She didn't feel embarrassment and simply got dressed.

When she finished and left her room, Yami was standing outside of her door. A smile broke across her face at the sight, and she nodded approvingly.

"Now for the finishing touches." She said and pushed Hiroko back into her room. She forced her slave down to the bed and chanted under her breath, her the index fingers on both of her hands glowing brightly.

"What are you doing, Mistress?" Hiroko asked, curious as what the finishing touches were.

"I've got to make sure everyone knows who you belong to." She answered and looked over her slave. The outfit was a series of intricate straps, criss-crossing over her flesh, while leaving her still bulging stomach bare for all to see, "But first, let's get rid of this shall we." Yami didn't say it as a question, more of a statement to herself, and chanted once more. Hiroko gasped in surprise as she felt her stomach shrink until she sported a flat belly, she even showed the beginnings of a a six pack, "Much better." Yami said and went to work.

The straps left Hiroko's lower back bare as well. Yami ran her glowing fingers over her flesh, painlessly tattooing the same words on Hiroko's collar: Property of Yami. The mistress grinned at this, knowing full well that her name meant darkness, and that everyone in Japan who saw her slave would know too. She did the same on her lower back, before moving up. The straps left Hiroko's collarbone free, giving Yami the perfect place write her last words; Slave: Hiroko. It was the final touch to make sure any who saw it would know. Yami knew it was somewhat redundant with the collar, however she was an extravagant person, at least when she could afford to be. When she was finished, Yami ordered her slave to stay there, while she brought in a full length mirror, telling Hiroko she could stand. The slave gasped in happiness at the sight of herself.