Voluptus Ludum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yami couldn't hold back the sadistic smile on her face. Even with her powerful magic, she was still bound by the laws of humans, as such she had refrained from indulging in her darkest desire for ever so long, but now she had the perfect opportunity to let loose. She walked over to Karen, who tried to get up and continue her own fight, but Yami didn't let her, instead she kicked the slime girl in the side of the head, sending flying several feet away. Yami walked over to her, repeating the act over and over again.

Karen couldn't take it. She just couldn't, every hit was mind shatteringly painful, but something else was there. She had no idea what it was, maybe her need to win. It was becoming more and more distinct from the repeating pain, to the point where she felt hopeful. As she was hit again and again, Karen finally realised that it wasn't her desire to win, nor was it hope building with every hit, no, it was pleasure. She felt Yami's next kick on her slime body, the act as painful as it should be, however it was tainted by spike in her pleasure as well. She wanted more, Karen thought, this time unable to shake the thought. The next blow came, this time bringing a cry of happiness from her lips.

As Yami repeated her action, she heard a sound she had not been expecting. It sounded like Karen was enjoying it. Wishing to test this, Yami simply stood where she was, her eyes on Karen who tried to get up, freezing as in anticipation of the next blow, however Yami could see her cock twitch in longing, spurting more pre-cum onto the grass. When the plain/pleasure never came, Karen looked to Yami, who stood completely still, showing no intention moving from her position.

"Aren't you... going to attack me?" Karen asked, gulping as she heard the obvious want in her voice. Yami walked over to the waiting girl, who's eyes practically shone with her delight, however the taller girl merely crouch beside her. The two looked at each other, their eyes completely opposite. Yami's were calm and cold, tinted with her enjoyment at seeing Karen's suffering, while Karen's were bright and hopeful, though not to win.

"Who do you serve?" Yami asked.

"Huh? I-I-I don't..." Karen stuttered, to which Yami stood, turning to walk away, "I mean... I serve you?" She said, her tone uncertain, but the answer clearly correct as Yami turned back around, this time kicking Karen once more, directly on her massive lower pair of breasts, sending even greater pleasure through the corrupted girl.

"Correct," Yami said, walking over to the now moaning girl, "What do you want more: Your faith in a false god, or the pain I can give you?" She asked, crouching once more and reaching out to caress Karen's face, seeing tears of obvious pain in her ecstatic eyes.

"I don't know..." Karen began, trailing off as she tried to think clearly, but Yami's presence, the promise of more pain, clouded her mind." Yami didn't wait for her to think, instead she grabbed Karen's 'hair' and threw away, displaying immense strength, when Yami was by her side once more, Karen gave her answer, "I want the pain, oh god... I need it." She gasped, as Yami raised a foot to place it on Karen's cock, crushing it under her weight and strength.

"Good girl, I can tell you're gonna be a fun pet." With that Yami pushed down with all her might, eliciting a loud scream of pure agony and bliss from Karen, who experienced her first orgasm of her entire life. Cum sprayed from her cock, the amount enough to rival a thousand prolific men. When she was finished, she looked up at Yami with submissive adoration in her eyes.

"I'll see you, my mistress." She said before the world went dark. Yami awoke in her room, with Hiroko by her side.

"Did you have fun, Mistress?" She asked, knowing Yami had won, as she always would.

"Oh, yes I did. You'll have a new playmate in three, two, one..." Exactly on time, a burst of light filled the room, before fading to reveal Karen, who knelt on the floor looking around in confusion. After the battle she must've have reverted back to normal, Yami thought and stood, heading over to the drawer that held the collars, otherwise she would still be in her slime form, she finished the thought just as she found Karen's collar and went over to the formerly pure girl.

"Hi, Karen. You'll be a good pet right?" Yami said, reaching out and putting the collar on before the girl could say or do anything in response. The moment the collar was snapped into place, Karen's body seized, before relaxing suddenly, her eyes looking to Yami.

"If you keep making me hurt, I'll die for you, Mistress." She said and Yami grinned evilly, knowing Karen was just one of many to come.

Sors Nepellus was almost appalled by what she'd seen. Puer was by her side as always, having returned from the battle, and she too was aghast at how Yami had won

"She's brutal, she could have won easily, but..." Puer stated in her shock.

"And her deck, it's far more powerful than it should be. I must have made a mistake again, though at least Emily should have an interesting opponent." Sors said, only partially interested.

"Are you sure we shouldn't alter her deck to make it less, I don't know... overwhelming?" Puer said, but Sors silently shook her head.

"I think I'll just give the remaining decks a small boost, though I'll leave Emily's. Something tells me her's won't need it." The goddess said, waving a hand dismissively. All the contestants who had yet to play gasped in shock as their decks shone with the light of a star, before returning to normal, all of their skills, power levels and appearances augmented. This should be pretty fun, she thought and leaned back in her throne, motioning for Puer to take her place. The representative straddled her goddess, pulling aside Sors' cloak to reveal her massive erection, already spewing pre-cum eagerly.