Voluptus Ludum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across her toned stomach, and at her lower back anyone could read that she was Yami's. Not only that, but they would know her status as a slave just by looking at her upper torso, assuming they looked passed her breasts, a single strap running over her nipple on each, leaving the modest mounds bare for all to see, even now the material did little to hide her erect nubs. Latex also connected to her collar, implying that Yami had made it with the outfit in mind, while criss-crossing down her back, before two straps ran down her sides to connect with the scarce covering to her crotch, a single, latex thong. Her ass cheeks were supported by twin straps, but nothing else covered it. Her legs were the most covered, with the criss-cross pattern covering her skin to her foot.

"How do I look, Mistress?" She asked, despite knowing the answer.

"Exactly how you should, Hiroko. Can you imagine how many people are gonna be staring at you?" Yami asked, smirking when her slave shuddered in arousal.

"Mistress, I realise I may be out of line here, but won't I be arrested for indecent exposure?" Hiroko asked, suddenly concerned however Yami simply laughed.

"Don't worry about it. I may not have made the clothes, but they're still enchanted, anyone working under the law will only see two modest young women." Yami explained, putting the mirror down turning to leave.

"You're amazing, Mistress." Hiroko said in happiness, her heart swelling with joy that she served such an amazing person. Yami simply grinned and continued onward, Hiroko following close behind. She almost wondered if Yami would give her a leash, but it wasn't necessary, since she would never run and the sight of her alone was enough to cement her status as this woman's slave, and Yami knew it.

"We're just going out." Yami called as they passed the sitting room, where Hiroko's parents sat, happily drinking tea and watching the television.

"Alright dear," The mother replied, looking up from the tv to see Hiroko as she passed by, "My, my, youth these days. Make sure you don't catch a cold, Hiroko."

"Don't worry, Mum, I won't." She called back as she and her mistress left the house. They lived in a nice neighbourhood, each house separate and well cared for. Yami walked ahead of Hiroko, who kept her eyes peeled for the stares she was certain to get, doing so to also keep her gaze away from Yami's rear, encased in tight jeans that were too short for her before, but now they were more like shorts. Hiroko was certain her mistress had used magic to fit into them. They caught a bus into the city proper, Yami chuckling as everyone's eyes looked to them, or rather, looked to Hiroko. The slave didn't show any signs of embarrassment, if anything she stood taller to show herself off.

Everyone looked away the moment Yami met their gaze, but those she didn't look at simply continued to stare. Many of the men sported erections in mere moments, while the women chatted amongst themselves, clearly ridiculing Hiroko's outfit, however Yami could sense some of their own arousal from the sight. They arrived at their bus stop shortly, departing to be met by more unapologetic stares, each one out of lust, disgust or curiosity. They passed a little girl, who stared at Hiroko with wide eyes. Yami smirked at her and winked, knowing the girl would never forget what she saw today, despite her young age. They headed to the movie theatre to see they were showing the live action Death Note movies, strange, considering it wasn't the anniversary of the franchise, but Yami didn't question it and chose to see the movie. Hiroko was nervous about this, since she was easily creeped out by the mere idea of Shinigami, but her mistress wanted it so she said nothing.

After the movie, the sun had vanished, replaced by the moon. The two lived in Tokyo, which, like any other massive city, had scum just as one would expect. They came out at night as normal, either heading to bars, strip clubs or to simply harass young women. Yami didn't show any surprise as they stood at a bus stop, waiting for the next bus to come, when a group of men approached them. Each was staggering slightly, the scent of alcohol wafting through the cold, night air as they came closer. Hiroko barely spared a glance at them, knowing her mistress wasn't worried.

"Hey girl, why don't you come play with us?" One slurred, invading Hiroko's personal space, even going so far as to put his face within mere inches of her barely covered breasts.

"Bring your friend along as well, she's fucking hot." Another said, openly drooling at the sight of Yami's barely contained bust, her shirt damp and sticking to the perfect mounds.

"Yeah, we'll show you two a real good time." Said a third, draping his arm over Hiroko's shoulders and reaching to grope her breast. The slave jerked at this, but did nothing else, as the arm was quickly removed. Yami had partially hoped they would get the message and leave, since she had no desire to make a mess of her clothes, however the second they touched her slave, those thoughts were thrown aside. She took a step closer to the man whom she had pushed away from Hiroko, his face one of anger, however it quickly turned to terror as he caught sight of her eyes. Hiroko didn't say a word, nor did she look at her mistress's face, certain the rage on it was more terrifying than a Shinigami could ever be.

The other two stumbled towards her, each one about to unload insult upon insult. Yami didn't give them a chance to take a breath, as she kicked one in the face with her heel, twisting on her other foot to send the same heel into the other. Both fell back, clutching at their faces in pain, while the one she had pushed away tried to rush her, but that proved futile. Yami turned and waited, the second he was within reach, she kicked him square in the testicles, grimacing at the feeling of how small they were. He fell away with a cry of pain, falling onto his side.

"You saw my eyes and yet you tried to attack me," Yami said, her voice calm and cold, "You even had the audacity to lay a hand on my property, or can't you read? I'm sure I enchanted the letters to appear in one's native language." Yami knelt down in front of him, Hiroko joining her as she looked indifferently at the sight. The man was beyond words at this point, the pain emanating from his destroyed testicles so great that Yami was surprised he hadn't passed out. She glanced at Hiroko, who looked to her with joy in her eyes, before returning to a near blank gaze when she turned her gaze back to the man. Yami wanted to kill them, it was quicker and a good way for her to vent the anger she still felt, but Hiroko offered a more amusing option.

"Mistress, why not use your magic to remove their sex?" She said, a hint of sadistic amusement in her tone.

"Good idea, Hiroko, I like it. Hear that?" She addressed the man, "You're never gonna have sex, and never feel pleasure ever again." Yami's own voice was filled with joy at the thought of these three suffering for all time. She went about chanting her words just as the bus arrived. The three men passed out as they were stripped of any form of sexual identity, not only that, but also their very sense of pleasure; happiness would be nothing but a memory to them now. Yami got on the bus, Hiroko following close behind, giggling to herself. The driver didn't ask what happened when he saw the three men, easily guessing what had happened, he also didn't say anything about Hiroko's outfit, though Yami spotted the slight bulge in his pants. She grinned slightly at that and went on her way.

That night, as she slept, Yami was once more greeted by the sight of a vast field. She knew another battle was about to commence and waited for the players to show up. To her surprise, she saw Emily materialise once again, alongside the German girl, Alice. Yami could almost believe that Sors Nepellus may have taken a personal interest in Emily, given it was her second battle in a row, however she threw the idea away, knowing that the Goddess very rarely took interest in just plain mortal women. The fight began, with Emily using the same creature as before. Yami made sure to pay close attention this time, mentally taking notes on each players' style.

As it progressed, Yami knew Emily's deck focused on single attacks for high damage via orgasms. This worried her, given how sensitive her body was now, and that the more creatures she played, the more aroused she became. Alice used her cards to power her creature and force her opponent to take damage by paying with her own, however she managed to gain the upper hand. Emily however, didn't look perturbed by this and simply continued playing. Yami wasn't certain, given how far she was forced to watch from, but she swore Emily smiled as she took damage. Then came the final move.

Emily summoned what was clearly her ace creature. Like in anime, she gave it a dramatic introduction, before placing it on her mat. A burst of light temporarily blinded Yami as she looked on, her eyes widening as she saw the new creature, its beauty great enough to make her feel self-conscious. Not only that, but it was armed with a penis at least five foot in length and hard as stone, while her balls grew as well, though Emily seemed not to notice, their size reaching what looked to be basketballs. Yami watched as Emily gained a full foot in height, putting her at about seven feet tall, her wings were spread each one twice as long as Emily's body. With her transformation done, Yami stared in desire at the creature named; Angelus Urinam.

The card was insanely powerful as well. Alice had nearly all of her damage counters remaining, however Emily simply attacked, or rather, fucked her. The German came over and over again, before Emily herself reached climax, unleashing a literal ocean of cum into the girl. Yami's eyes widened as Alice inflated to the point where an elephant would have been comfortable inside her womb. Emily was announced as the winner, the moment the announcement was finished, Yami closed her eyes, awaking once more in her room. She raised a hand to rub the sleep from her eyes, only to realise she was shaking.

As she sat up, Yami tried to determine why she was shaking. Is it desire, she thought, or am I actually afraid? The former seemed more likely, given her own obsession with massive phalli, but at the same time she had seen how formidable Emily's play style was. Yami thought back to the previous days, remembering how long it usually took her to attain orgasm, her longest being fifteen minutes, however that was with Hiroko's thin, though skilled, fingers and her mouth. If she was penetrated by Emily's cock she was certain she would cum from the entry alone. Yami looked at her deck, tempted to alter each card's attributes once again, however she couldn't risk it. They were no doubt tied to Sors Nepellus in some way, or to her representative, Puer. Anymore alterations and they might take notice.

She'd have to work on her tolerance to pleasure. Yami knew it would be far from easy, given how sensitive her transformed body was. If she had chosen the other option on the letter, would it have been worked better against Emily, she thought, no, she beat the first girl easily enough with the same deck and strategy. Yami sighed as she came to the conclusion that battling such an opponent would be difficult, especially given how she fulfilled nearly all of Yami's fetishes.

"Oh, Mistress, you're awake already?" Hiroko groaned from the bed, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She was still clad in her revealing outfit, however that was of no concern to her, so long as Yami wished it of course. The dominant girl turned around, determination in her eyes, alongside an unknown anxiety that Hiroko couldn't determine.

"We're gonna be busy for quite a while, Hiroko." She said and began to give her orders, telling her slave to sit behind her, while she played against her new deck, designed to replicate Emily's all or nothing style. While Hiroko was behind her, she would constantly be pleasuring her mistress, using whatever means she could.

"Oh, I've got just what you need, my mistress." Hiroko said excitedly and ran to her room, returning with a large box. She opened the lid and Yami couldn't hope to hide the smirk on her face, the sight of her slave's various sex toys, though most were oversized dildos.

"You knew my fetishes didn't you?" Yami asked, noting that each and every plastic phallus was over a foot long, and easily as thick as a large man's wrist. Hiroko smiled and nodded, having looked through her mistress's internet history. The toys weren't quite as large as Yami would have liked, however they were far above the norm for humans. With everything set, Yami had already built the deck making it as close to the play style she expected from Emily. Yami knew the futanari based player would be her greatest opponent, possibly the only one who could beat her, even after her own cards received such a power boost, however she had no intention of not preparing for such a foe. And that began today.

Throughout the day, Yami played against herself. Behind her, Hiroko was constantly pleasuring her mistress, never stopping her ministrations, only slowing to then push the oncoming climax. Yami changed constantly, though never so drastically that Hiroko had to change her position, even though she often had to calm herself from the constant changes to her mistress's bust, her eyes always locked on them, seeing them grow, shrink, or become truly monstrous, to the point where each, massive breast rested on Yami's lap. Hiroko said nothing of course, not wishing to impose her own desires on her mistress, however Yami seemed to know without hearing her, as she seemed to make an effort to stay on the gigantically endowed creature. Though this was done mostly because the creature was one of her most powerful.

When the day was over, Yami restored her 'normal' form and went to bed. Hiroko was once again permitted to sleep beside her, the slave snuggling against her mistress, seeking warmth that the straps hardly offered. Yami was asleep quickly, eager to see what the next round held, knowing that the dreams were similar to recordings, taken earlier in the day. To her disappointment, Yami saw two strangers, at least until she heard the names Alex and Bell, the same as the twins. She was surprised by their appearance, seeing the larger sibling was a bipedal wolf, with fur, a tail and even a muzzle, while the other was the same, except she was a slender bipedal cat. The battle didn't interest Yami, who simply watched for entertainment purposes, already certain that Emily was the only real threat. In a short time, Bell was announced the winner.

When she woke, Yami immediately repeated the previous day. She had failed each and every time she had tried to deny her own orgasm, her sister's skilled fingers teasing her to no end, or a massive dildo spreading her vaginal walls so delightfully was always too much for her sensitive form. Once Hiroko was awake, she went back to her previous task. By the end of the day, Yami was on the verge of feeling discouraged, as she had came during each battle, and knew that Emily would be able to draw out many more in a single turn. She showered, allowing Hiroko to join and wash her. That night they settled in as before, Yami wondering who would be next.

To her delight, Emily was once again chosen to play. To Yami's surprised the Futa Player, as Yami was becoming fond of calling her, had changed considerably, as she now sported a bust that easily rivalled Yami's current form's, maybe even more. Putting the thoughts aside, Yami looked to see who Emily was against; it was Bell this time, the first battle where two contestants had already played and it showed in how they carried themselves, Emily in particular who merely sighed and went about shuffling her deck. Bell was clearly still somewhat nervous, but hid it well as she greeted Emily with a wave, shuffling her own cards with a nonchalant smile on her face. Bell seemed overly confident in her abilities, treating the battle with all the gravitas of a walk around the park. On the other hand, Emily was, unknowingly, grinning from ear to ear.

Yami could tell the futanari player wasn't aware of her expression as she played like it was for her life. In a sense it was, given that her failure to achieve victory would spell the end of her free life, however, despite knowing that, Emily was clearly enjoying herself. Every turn, every bit of damage she took or gave, she kept her grin. The grin only disappeared when she fucked her opponent, dissolving into an expression of building ecstasy, matching her foe who came repeatedly. When they finished, Emily asked why they weren't sent back, having brought Bell to climax more than enough times to win the game, however the furry had managed to survive through a card effect. Even so, she only had one damage counter left, and the effect caused her to end her turn immediately after drawing.

Yami saw the disappointed expression on the catgirl's face, knowing she had been hoping for her ace card to show itself. Yami no longer cared for the result and instead tried to formulate further strategies, something she was doing more and more in the past few days. Emily won the game, however, unlike the previous times, she didn't do it through a final act of unimaginable sex, instead using her ace card's effect to win the game almost automatically. This worried Yami even more, since it meant that Emily didn't have to simply fuck her opponent to win, and not only that, but her deck would only get stronger the longer they didn't battle. Yami wasn't sure if she felt excitement at the challenge, or fear.

With the battle over, Yami awoke back in her room. As before, she continued to practice with Emily's deck in mind, Hiroko eagerly helping as always. The day progressed in much the same pattern, she would play a game and barely manage to win before she came, something she was growing frustrated at. Yami, even when she was young girl, had always been a fast learner, progressing quickly with her magical ability and various other endeavours, however this proved far more difficult than she would have thought. As the day dragged on, Yami felt suddenly drowsy, like she hadn't slept in days. She fought against it, focused on improving her current situation, but the urge to sleep was overwhelming.

When she opened her eyes, Yami realised where she was. She sat up and looked around, taking in the vast field, a wind picking up to ripple the tall grass. She stood and found that she could see nothing but grass, as if she was in a new dimension of nothing but herself and the plant, until she noticed a small burst of light, which faded soon after, revealing a mildly familiar girl. Yami recognised her as one of the triplets, though they were all so similar she couldn't tell who it was, not to mention the fact that they were several metres away from each other. It didn't help that the girl was tiny, only five feet tall at best.

Karen stood up and looked around, clearly disoriented by the sudden change in her surroundings. She had been with her sisters, all three of them playing together in an attempt to better understand their decks, considering the strange dreams they'd each been having at night. Every night, they were frightened by the prospect of being chosen next, at least, if they had to battle Emily, who seemed fond of using creatures with penises as big as Karen and her sisters were, and then some. As she managed to calm herself down somewhat, she looked around, noticing a vaguely familiar figure several metres away. She squinted to try and see them better, eventually catching sight of the multi-coloured hair.

"Hi there, you're Yami right? My name's Karen!" She called out in greeting, hoping that talking to someone might relieve her nervousness. Yami said nothing, merely nodded slightly, something Karen couldn't see, and continued to look around, "Geez, rude much?" Karen muttered under her breath. When the two were both standing, and Karen had recovered a semblance of calm, two tables materialised in front of the two girls, followed by the voice both recognised as Sors Nepellus's representative.