Voluptus Ludum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Round 5 of the tournament will now begin. Good luck to you both." With that their decks appeared on the table. Yami immediately began shuffling while Karen hesitated, having seen the images on the cards and, given her upbringing as a devout Christian, was naturally horrified by them. Her deck was disgusting, nothing but blob creatures called slimes, though most were in a humanoid form. Their skills were decent, however their appearance disgusted her, at least that's how it looked on the outside. Karen would never admit it aloud, even to herself or her sisters, but the slimes were intriguing to her and not in the platonic sense. She'd caught herself fantasising about it multiple times over the last few days.

Knowing she probably didn't have a choice, Karen began to shuffle. She was glad to be doing so, the familiar motions of the cards in her hands almost soothing to her. Yami said nothing, her face a mask of indifference. Karen looked closely at her opponent, struggling to remember if the Japanese girl had always been so well endowed, but couldn't recall the first day very well. When the two were ready, Puer returned.

"Begin!" Was all she said, and the two drew their starting hands, Yami looking her's over analytically, while Karen blushed. She had drawn the only cards in her decks where they depicted the slimes in actual shapes, each one taking on that of a beautiful, voluptuous woman. Their faces were featureless, save for what looked like lips and eyes, but Karen couldn't be certain. Aside from their embarrassing appearances, the cards had good effects and a low skull count, allowing her to play them early. She looked to her opponent who was already drawing for her turn.

Karen was about to say something, but stopped. It didn't make a huge difference who went first after all, especially since it meant she could attack first. Yami played her first creature, her appearance changing only slightly, with her assets shrinking an inch.

"My creature's ability activates: When its summoned, I can look at my opponents hand and choose one card, then that card is taken out of the game until my next turn." Yami explained, her tone one of indifference and even boredom, as if she knew the outcome of the game already. Karen gasped when her cards suddenly flew from her hand, flying over to Yami who looked them over, before selecting the only card Karen could have played during her turn. Done with her choice, the cards returned to their temporary owner, "I end my turn."

Karen didn't say anything and simply drew. She was never good at speaking up against cheaters or rude people, and Yami was no exception, especially since she was so gorgeous. Karen shook her head, trying to free herself of any impure thoughts, returning her attention to her hand. Fortunately she had drawn a card she could use right then and there, doing just that, she summoned for the first time since she received her new deck. Karen, like her sisters, were half asleep when the letters came asking whether they would turn into their creatures or not. Their minds weren't in the right state, and each had chosen yes, only reading what was written as they circled the answer. None of them had summoned a creature using their altered playmats.

Karen let out a groan of discomfort as a kind of numbness spread over her body. She looked down at her hands, her cards falling from her grip to land neatly on her table, as her arms became transparent, her veins, bones and various other components of her body vanishing, yet she stayed together. Karen looked at the rest of herself in a panic, seeing the rest of her body doing the same, her clothes stayed on to her gratitude, but only because they stuck fast to her new body, the slime... her slime soaking through the plain shirt she wore in moments. She reached up to her hair, feeling returning to her body now as she felt only a dozen or so tendrils of slime from the top of her head in place of her well cared for hair. With the change done, she picked up her cards again.

Her slimy fingers had no trouble gripping the pieces of thin card, nor did they become wet from her new skin. Pushing aside her horror and wonder at her new form, Karen then played an equipment card, a standard power boost that turned her creature of seven thousand power to one of ten thousand. Yami's had nine thousand, meaning Karen would be the first to cause a damage.

"I attack." She decreed and, following a new overwhelming instinct, she leapt at Yami, swiping a slime arm at her. Karen's eyes went wide as she took in the sight, Yami's magnificent breasts bared for all to see, and yet she didn't show any sign of embarrassment. Karen shook her head, lashing out with her arm, the limb stretched out and acted like a whip, making the same sound upon impact as well, though accompanied by a squelching sound as well. Yami didn't flinch, though Karen swore her face looked slightly flushed, though not in anger nor shame. With her attack over, Karen leapt back and ended her turn. Yami drew and took a deep breath, as if steadying herself.

She looked over her hand briefly, seeing the equipment card she needed.

"I equip my creature with the Legion Armour. So long as I discard one card whenever I attack, my opponent must discard one card from their hand whenever they take damage. Not only that, but if I remove a random card in my deck from the game, my attack causes two damage." Karen visibly shrunk back at this, knowing full well that a card like that shouldn't be playable so early in the game, however she said nothing, "I then equip my creature with Force of Might. This gives my creature fifteen hundred power whenever I attack, until it or this card is removed from the field." Yami didn't let Karen rest, declaring her attack and leaping at the Christian girl.

The two caught eyes and Karen froze. She could see complete and utter dominance in Yami's gaze, no remorse, no mercy, nothing but a need to make Karen see her place. The Christian girl shook the thoughts free just as Yami made her attack, aiming it at Karen's chest, or rather, her shirt, tearing it away with a single move. Karen cried out in shock and tried to cover her breasts, however Yami's next move forced her hands away, giving the gorgeous Japanese girl full view of Karen's bust, even if it was transparent and comprised of slime. Yami leapt back without a word, while Karen shook from the assault.

To her eternal gratitude her shirt returned in one piece, covering her torso once more. Still shaken by the attack, she shuddered as she chose two cards to discard, she was about to get rid of her least useful ones but then her eyes caught Yami's again, despite them being so far away. The Japanese girl shook her head and motioned to the right, where Karen held her strongest card. She wasn't sure what was happening, but she followed the instruction without thought, only realising what she had done after the fact. She took a deep breath, hoping to steady herself and began her turn.

The card she drew was definitely helpful. Her luck was turning around, she thought and played it.

"I play my Water Restraint Shield. This card prevents my opponent's creatures from gaining power due to other card effects, it also gives mine an additional two thousand power at all times, for each of my opponent's equipment cards." Karen explained, her power increasing to fourteen thousand, making her impervious to Yami's attack next turn, assuming luck stayed on her side, "And now, I attack." Karen leapt over once more and whipped Yami with one of her arms, before going back. She wasn't sure, but she swore Yami was grinning at her, like one would at a puppy playing.

Karen ended her turn with that. Yami kept her grin, drawing her card and playing a new creature, this one with a skull count of eight. She released a moan of pleasure as her breasts, hips and ass grew, gaining a couple of inches over her usual form, before turning her attention back to the game.

"I activate my creature's effect. During the turn it is summoned we can both discard two cards from our hands and then draw two, and yes it is optional." She explained, choosing two cards that were useless at the time and discarding them, while Karen held onto her's. Yami glanced over her new cards, seeing one ideal for her current situation, since her card only had six thousand power, "I equip the Double Edged Gauntlet, this card makes it so that, once per turn, every damage I take you also take, and vice versa." Yami explained, but only went on, "However if my opponent's creature has more than two times the power of mine, the effect only applies to me. This means whenever I take a damage you will too, but not the other way around." Yami then declared her attack. When she was finished, Karen took her turn.

She was pure, at least that's what she was brought up to believe. Karen never disobeyed her parents, nor her religion, and she believed it to be her duty to right any wrongs to the best of her abilities, and Yami was one of those wrongs. But if she's so wrong, then why is she so beautiful, Karen questioned her own mind, but shook the thoughts away. It's the cards, she told herself, repeating it in her mind and under her breath as she drew for her turn. With Yami's equipment in effect, attacking her was pointless with her current level of power, but that was easily remedied. Karen played a new equipment card over her Water Restraint Shield, erasing the power boost from it.

"I equip Armour of Oceans, with this in effect my creature is immune to any of your cards, however it loses two thousand power at all times." Karen explained, her creature still had more power than Yami's, and their damage would still remain even if she attacked, as such she did. With the action complete, Karen's turn ended. Yami drew but did nothing, simply attacking, causing both to take another damage. Karen took her turn, but nothing in her hand was of use at the time, every card having a skull count of five or less. She repeated Yami's action, only she noticed the foreign girl smiling from ear to ear, as if victory was in her grasp from that single added damage. And it was.

Yami drew her card, this time playing a new creature. This creature caused her body to resemble any anime enthusiasts idea of a wet dream, with breasts very nearly obscuring her navel, while her hips became twice the size of her waist, her rear accompanying the growths to resemble anyone's idea of a 'ghetto booty', at least, as far as Yami thought when she saw herself later that day. As always, nothing else changed, her height stayed at roughly six feet, her arms were still slender, her legs still long and luscious, as they had been for a very long time.

"My creature's ability activates: when I play this card, if I have five or less damage counters my opponent takes one damage, and then I can choose two equipment cards from my deck and add them to my hand," Yami explained, doing as the effect stated, before continuing, "I then activate its second ability, I can discard any number of cards from my hand, my opponent then must discard the same number. If three or more cards go to the drop zone from this effect, my creature gains four thousand power and causes two damage." Yami ditched three cards from her hand, leaving only the two equipment cards she'd added earlier. Karen did her part, leaving her with only one card left.

"I'm not done yet," Yami added, something that almost had Karen childishly stomping her feet, "I then equip Life Drain Corset," Karen wasn't certain, but she thought she heard her opponent say 'really?' under her breath, "and Final Hour Crown." Yami said, her body shimmering before her massive bosom was contained, barely, in a tight, leather corset while a large, heavily jewelled crown appeared on her head, "The corset makes it so that when I'm attacked my opponent loses one damage counter, which I then add to mine. The crown makes it so that once during either player's turn, I can cause my opponent a damage in return for losing three thousand power, however whenever I take a hit from my opponent, I take two damage." Yami explained, having knowingly put the drawback on some of the cards, so as not to draw too much attention from how overpowered they are.

"I activate my crown's effect, and then I attack." Her creature had a power of eleven thousand, enough to damage Karen, who gaped open mouthed at her enemy, even as she leapt forward and attacked. Yami's cards were far stronger than Karen would have expected... in the actual game there were very few cards with anything even resembling the level of power Yami's deck boasted. She took the damage as normal, except for one difference. After Yami did her attack, she took hold of Karen's chin, her grip gentle, almost like a caress, but the fingers held a power completely at odds with the soft hold. The small girl looked up at her.

"I'm going to win, you know that right?" Karen nodded dumbly, certain that nothing in her deck would be able to turn the tides in her favour, not only that, but even if it did, something made her hesitate to hope, "Don't worry. When you're mine, I'll open up your mind, to a whole new world of pleasure. Those sins you resent so much, they'll be your very life when I'm done." At those words, Karen regained her senses, pushing the taller girl away, looking at her in horror, but Yami merely chuckled, before leaping back. Karen drew for her turn, trying to keep her mind focused on defeating the shameless Yami, though at least she was now somewhat covered. Karen looked at the two cards in her hands.

To her happiness, and dismay, she had drawn her most powerful card. It's skull count was two, with a power of fifteen thousand as a base, and with a skill that may, or may not, be enough to turn the tables. Karen bit her lip as she looked at the card image though, it was similar to her current one, a woman made of slime. The key differences, or at least the two differences that really stood out, was the breasts, their size far greater than Karen's head, though that wasn't something too distracting when compared to the other facts. She could hardly believe the sight of a woman, again one made of slime, with four breasts. Strangely enough, that wasn't the most horrifying part of the creature.

Karen let her eyes wonder down on the image, blushing fiercely as she saw it. The creature, distinctly feminine in appearance, sported a penis easily two feet in length, based on Karen's estimation, with a sack containing two testicles, each one easily as large as bowling balls. She was hesitant to play, knowing her clothes would do a meagre job hiding the endowments, however it was her only hope to win. Taking a deep breath, Karen played the card. The change was different than last time, instead of feeling numb, Karen let out a gasp of unknown pleasure, the sensations surging through her body stronger than anything she had felt before. Through the growing pleasure, Karen felt her shirt leave her body.

She looked down at herself, gasping in horror as her breasts grew. The second pair forming quickly beneath the first, growing incredibly fast to catch up to the original. Karen couldn't hide the happiness she felt despite herself, seeing her formerly flat chest blossoming to the point that she outmatched even the most well endowed girls her age, before expanding further to make even the most shapely models envious. Her attention was so focused on her breasts, that Karen nearly missed her additional growth, however it soon grew into her view. Her gaze went from her sinful busts to the phallus growing right before her very eyes.

The shaft was mostly obscured by her expanding breasts, but the head protruded several inches beyond. Her eyes stayed locked to it, the horrifying penis soon reached its full length of two feet, the shaft looked to be twelve or thirteen inches around, the vast expanse of flesh was riddled with thick veins, each one throbbing in her unbidden arousal. Unnoticed due to her other changes, Karen felt her balls against her legs, shuddering in part disgust, and part desire. When her changes ended, she was gasping heavily, trying to keep her mind free of the impure desires raging within it. Once she had calmed down somewhat, Karen began her turn properly.

"I activate my creature's skill. My opponent's creature loses five thousand power, while mine gains that. Then, if the card's power is less than eight thousand I can choose four equipment cards from my hand, deck or drop zone and equip them to my creature, regardless of their skull counts or requirements. I choose Sword of Tides, Th-Thong of Calamity, Shield of Gales and the Storm Cloud Armour. They each give my creature an additional two thousand power, then its second skill activates. When these four cards are equipped to it, my opponent takes two damage and the effects of their equipment are nullified during my turn. I then activate its third and final skill." As Karen went on and on, Yami had to stifle a yawn.

It was amusing to see something struggle so desperately, but after a while the amusement ran dry. Yami simply wanted this over with so she could take the girl's deck, more determined than ever after seeing the new creature, however the colour drained from her already pale face as she heard the third ability.

"If I have s-s-sex with my opponent... th-they take a damage for ever orgasm they have." Karen said, barely managed to finish the sentence before hanging her head in shame. She was going to be damned for this, she knew it, however it would be no better if she lost. Karen was certain Yami would use her as a sex slave, making her do all manner of deplorable acts. With that being the case, she decided to win, even at the expense of her beliefs. Yami had clearly heard the last part, as she looked at her opponent with wide eyes, clearly perturbed by the upcoming events, or she would have been, if she didn't have a safety measure for this. Karen took a deep breath and said: "I... attack."

Before she could leap over however, Yami stopped her.

"I activate my Final Act equipment card from my deck. By reducing my damage counter to one and removing all cards in my deck, except for one, from play I can negate my opponent's attack, instead we now must make the other orgasm. Whoever cums first takes a damage." Yami explained, clearly having planned this. Karen looked at her in shock, but decided it would still be the same outcome. They met each other in the middle, with Karen instantly trying to force Yami to the floor, however the larger girl simply grinned and remained where she was.

"You don't want to fuck me, do you girl? I overheard you and your sister's that day, about how you're devout Christians. You don't want to have sex before you're married do you?" Karen hesitated in her actions, giving Yami the opening she needed. The taller girl pulled Karen in, forcing her lips directly against an erect nipple, her milk instantly spraying forth to fill the small girls mouth. Karen, in her surprise, reacted instinctively, swallowing down the mouthful. Yami felt this and grinned, knowing her opponent's fate was sealed.

Karen managed to pull away, her slimy body letting her slip out of Yami's grip. It was too late however, as she felt her body heating up all over, desire running rampant through her mind and body. Her cock throbbed powerfully, releasing a large spurt of transparent pre-cum, while Karen did her best to keep her hands from her body, struggling to hold back the moans of pleasure she felt coursing through every cell in her form. Yami went over to her and stared down at the slime futa, who tried to grab her, still hoping to win, however Yami merely grinned. Karen looked up at her eyes, seeing the taller girl's desire to cause her pain.

Yami knew Karen would never submit willingly. Even if she lost, the girl would fight to prevent Yami from putting on the collar, however, if she was pushed to the point of mentally breaking, where she recognised Yami as her true god. Karen looked up at her, fear, lust and a desire to win all present on her face, but Yami paid it no mind, instead she actually kicked the small girl in the stomach, narrowly avoiding the lower pair of breasts. Karen went flying, landing on her back with a loud grunt. She got no respite however, as Yami ran over to her, lifting her by her hair tendrils, before proceeding to throw to the ground again. Karen cried out in pain, though swore she heard something else in the sound.