Walking in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saki sat quietly for some seconds before she replied. "We need to sort this out. I trust you and I think you trust me. That kiss we shared was really nice, and I want more. I studied a lot and I am not very experienced, but I want to try some things. I've seen some things on the internet that look interesting."

"I wonder if they are the same things I've seen. Guess we need to compare notes" I joked. "Seriously, we need to talk to your parents before we go any further, particularly if we are thinking about going to the same city together. But not about sex. We don't need to talk to them about sex!"

"I'm nervous, and I'm also keen."

"I'll find a spot where we can get together, spend some time. Until then we can still date. Do you want me to come with you to talk to your parents?"

"Let me broach it with them when the moment is right. I'll let you know what they think and we'll go from there. I think we might need to prepare for a negative reaction."

"I would still be keen, but I must say it would be much better for everyone if they didn't have an problems with us."

Quite bravely Saki proposed a way to take our minds of the problem for a bit. She wanted to swim. The day was quite warm so I all I could say was "We don't have swimmers Saki."

"You're wearing underwear aren't you?"

"Yes, of course" was my reply.

"Well, so am I. There's no one here, so it shouldn't be a problem. I thought you might jump at the chance of seeing me in my underwear, especially wet."

"Since you put it so nicely. It is a very appealing thought. Let me go first."

I shrugged off my clothes until I stood just wearing my red jocks, my thickening cock vaguely outlined. Saki took off the boots she wore, then the shirt, revealing a soft floral bra that cupped her smallish breasts. Belt unbuckled, jeans eased off, leaving her thin body in pale blue boy shorts and cute stripy socks. Once the socks were peeled off we stood and looked at each other, then cuddled briefly and shared a quick soft kiss. As we walked the short distance to the lake we held hands.

The water was cool but we were stoic. I felt shrinkage, and I noticed Saki's nipples had tightened inside her bra.

We swam for a bit, trying to get warm. We ended up in a cuddle, neck deep. I proposed we baptise our relationship. We lovingly dunked each other, not fully understanding any religious significance, but taking it as the start of start of our relationship. We followed with a long and deep kiss, holding each other tight.

The cool water drove us back to shore. We ran back to the bench were we had left our clothes. The sun was quite warm so it seemed smart to dry off before we redressed. We checked each other out. I could see Saki's dark puffy nipples riding in her cotton bra, while the shadow of her pubic triangle was evident in her pants. While I was doing this I could feel Saki eyeing off my cock.

She moved closer, and as she moved in to kiss me her hand moved to my penis.

"Mmmmm, I don't know how long I can wait for this inside me" she whispered.

While she continued stroking I approached her vagina with my hand, rubbing through her boy leg shorts. She moved her legs apart to give me better access. I dipped inside, my flattened hand sliding inside the band of shorts until my fingertips grazed the top of her pubes. As I slowly moved down she flicked my hard cock out of my briefs. My fairly subtle approach towards her clit was being met by a quite vigorous hand job. I increased the pressure I was applying, and soon we were writhing together. We broke off kissing to look down. Saki was sliding and pumping my cock while I was now sliding my index finger between her moistened lips, with the occasional swirl up and around her erect bud. Saki's breath was shortening rapidly as I sped up, and before we were both quite ready she folded against me in a rollicking orgasm.

I followed quickly, the erotic charge sending me past the point of no return.

Acutely aware that we were near naked in a public place we dressed quickly and headed for somewhere quiet to eat and talk about things other than us.

The following night Saki called me at about six pm. She asked me to come to the cafe at the close of business because her parents wanted to talk to us. "Don't eat too much now, they're doing food. Also, some wine would be good. See you at nine" she concluded.

I had a piece of toast and a coffee and started to think about how to handle the conversation. I was determined to stand up for us but to remain polite and respectful. On the way I stopped at a bottle shop and picked up a very nice white, rationalising that it would suit Japanese food.

I arrived right on nine, polite not to be late. This was going to shape our future so I wanted to give us every opportunity to press our case and not make enemies. As it turned out I was attending a celebration, not a battle. Saki's parents were pleased that she had found happiness and was pursuing an independent life.

Her father opened with "We are happy for you and Saki. We noticed a change in her. She told us she had met a boy. We asked her who and she told us it was you, and that you had some plans together.

"We are still getting used to her going away again, but we are happy that you will be there to look after her. Are you happy to do that, to ease our minds about our precious girl?"

"Of course I am" I replied. "I love your daughter." This was actually the first time I had said this, but it was heartfelt. I think I had known it for a while, but uncertainty about the world swirling about us had led me to hold it back.

We ate some of the beautiful food spread before us and toasted to the future with the wine I had brought.

While we were all riding the wave of goodwill in the room I told them that Saki were going away for a weekend together, as soon as we could. This announcement met with general approval, especially when Saki told her parents that we would have separate rooms to allay their fears. This reassurance seemed to work, and soon they were telling us it was fine and a practice for when we lived together.

Life moved on. We saw each other and spent time with each other's families. Our carnal activities consisted of no more than passionate kissing. We could have got up to more but we actually wanted to wait until we went away. There was no news on job or course fronts for a bit, so I planned our weekend. Three weeks after the conversation with her parents Saki and I embarked on our little adventure.

I considered camping, wine country, a resort, or a city escape. I chose the city escape, mainly because I thought it might be good to see how we functioned together. Also we could do some luxury. And if all went well we could always do all the other adventures later.

The plane trip was nondescript, the cab ride a bit more exciting. Saki was very pleased when we pulled up at a hip hotel and found ourselves in a room with a view over the harbour. We unpacked quickly, and then headed for the bar downstairs. We had a wine and headed out for an early dinner. There was an unsaid but mutual agreement to delay just a little what we both knew to be coming.

After we finished the dessert we shared, a particularly nice crème brulee, Saki told me that she needed the bathroom. Several minutes later she returned to the table with a sad face.

"I'm a bit embarrassed" she whispered. "My period has started a little bit early. I'm sorry, but we will need to wait a bit longer."

I was a maelstrom of emotions and thoughts. I was frustrated, a bit peeved, and while I was not exactly worried I was concerned about how Saki was feeling. She seemed upset and frustrated as well as me. I did my best not to reveal all the thoughts fighting inside me.

"Don't worry, we have the rest of our lives together. I realise that is a total cliche. I am frustrated, but really we can still sleep together, cuddle and wake up together. Another cliche, sad but true."

"I had some special stuff to wear as a surprise."

"Well, keep it for next time. You'll look amazing then."

When we returned to our room the view was irresistible. The lights sprinkled like stars before us, the thrum of continual movement of the city energising the air.

We kissed, and again. Tired, we decided to retire. After the usual nighttime domestics we snugged into the expansive bed. Saki asked for the lights off, so I reached over and flicked the switch. In the darkness we turned to each other and kissed deep and long. Soon Saki only wore the sensible boy leg pants she had left on under her pyjamas, while I was naked. I kissed and sucked her puckered nipples as Saki explored my hardening cock. I enjoyed the hand job as it progressed. Soon Saki moved down and took me in her mouth, and soon I exploded in orgasm. Not sure of what to do but not wanting to leave her hanging I left it to Saki to caress herself while I kissed her mouth, her neck, her breasts, her stomach. Saki squealed to her own shuddering finish. She had a cute orgasm face! As she lay panting I held her tight and in love. We both drifted off to sleep, the thrum below us providing a soundtrack similar to one we hoped to return to together.

Having both comes to terms with our mutual carnal delay, we enjoyed the rest of the weekend. After a great breakfast we had massages, ate, shopped, went to the movies. When we had settled back in our room I asked Saki if I could draw her. I wanted to do a figure study. She agreed, but only if she could keep her panties on. She sat in an armchair, and in the fading light of the day I sketched her, capturing the ethereal beauty before me. I promised myself that I would treasure the sketches as they were, but also use them for other pieces of work.

We had a quiet room service dinner and curled in each other's arms for the night. And then, in the morning, we went home.

Waiting for Saki was an email requesting that she attend an interview the following week. The email said they might need her for up to five days depending on how far she went in the interview process. It was for a large, well funded company with plenty of money and opportunities. The company was based in a city about a thousand kilometres away, one with a flourishing gallery and art scene, so it was good for me too. It was a good opportunity, too good to miss for both of us, so we agreed that Saki would spend most of her time preparing. We went on one date, quiet and a bit sombre, both nervous about what might be about to happen. It ended with a passionate kiss but no more. Saki left on Sunday with a promise to call me when she could.

I spent my days working and exercising. I found walking a good way to burn off excessive energy and keep myself a bit balanced. However, one walk also proved memorable in more ways than one.

I was heading for home. As I made the second last turn I realised I was passing Lyn McCready's house, and there she was in the front garden, wearing a tan and not much else. In fact she sported a cropped t-shirt, short shorts and sandals. She recognised me and invited me in for a coffee. I went in to be polite.

After she had made the drinks I sat in her lounge and waited. If this had happened when I was at school who knows where my life would have gone.

While I was processing this Lyn came into the room and sat next to me. She asked me something. I apologised for being miles away.

"Penny for your thoughts" she challenged.

"I was thinking about what might have happened if we had connected like this when we were at school."

"Well, probably we would have drunk coffee and talked. And then maybe we might have met again. And again until we slept together.

"I know I went out with hulky footballers" she continued, "but I really liked quieter guys. But none of you spoke to me. I thought at least that day when you saw me come out of the pool you might have spoken to me."

"I'm sorry. I should have but I suspect I was too busy memorising what you looked like so I could go home and dream about being with you."

"Do you mean what I think you mean?" Lyn asked, half indignantly.

"Honestly, yes. Why wouldn't I? I had no idea you were interested and you were, are, a goddess."

Lyn leant in and kissed me, catching me by surprise. Before I knew what was happening I was kissing her back. I was into it that I had started to caress one of her large breasts, a nipple hardening under my graze. Then I realised what I was doing and pulled away, apologising profusely.

Lyn shushed me, then continued "so if I manage to forget the mental image I have of you wanking thinking about me, would you like to go out with me?"

"Ordinarily I would leap through rings of fire to go out with someone like you, especially if there was a chance of sex" I blurted, honesty coming to the fore. "But I'm with someone who I care about deeply. Saki and I are planning to live together, so it's serious, and I won't threaten that."

Faster than I could imagine, Lyn countered with "What about as friends?" There was a tinge of disappointment evident, but clearly she was trying to be positive.

"You know, that would be lovely. It won't hurt what little street cred I have as well" I laughed. "Why are you single?" I followed up with.

"I went out with a few boys a school but I was still a virgin when we finished. I chose not to sleep with those guys, and once they realised I was waiting for someone special they dropped off."

"I'm so sorry" I responded quickly, "I didn't mean to suggest earlier that you were easy."

"No offence taken. I would have slept with the right boy, but they thought I was only good for one thing. Then I met Roland, and we went out with each other for several years. We broke up a few months ago after I found him kissing a good friend of mine."

"Oops. Is she still a friend?"

"It was actually one of the few male friends I have, which pissed me off as much as the fact that he was behind my back. He said it was only a kiss, and just as I was about to forgive him, he suggested a threesome with Jimmy. I wasn't ready for that. I'm not a prude at all, but I didn't want to do that then. I might have done it with a bit of thought and with some mood setting. Roland reacted angrily and I realised that he didn't love me, but loved the idea of being with me."

"That's pretty raw."

"Unfortunately Jimmy and I are not friends either now. Actually, had I known that would happen I might have gone for the threesome. Roland was pretty good in bed. And who wouldn't like the idea of that much attention. But it wasn't right at the time, and all those relationships ended."

"Well, I hope this is the beginning of a new friendship."

"I hope so too. My cunning plan to lure you to my lair, so you could jump my bones, failed dismally. If I had been seeing boys with the same fortitude I might be in a different position. Basically I'm single and feeling a bit horny."

I found this a quite extraordinary statement in a period of my life where the extraordinary had almost become normal. I wasn't sure what to suggest, except for the obvious. "Time for porn?" I asked in an embarrassed and self conscious way.

"Maybe" Lyn replied. "But what I've watched is pretty brutal and mechanical. It seems to be about girls taking the biggest cock they can in any position the man chooses, and then they get drenched in sperm. Yuck. I want some romance, even if it is about fucking."

"I'm not sure I can help."

"I know. It's on my mind is all. Tell you what I will do. I'm going to play tonight, fantasising about you being romantic. Payback for my swimsuit inspiration. Tonight you will be my guiding light."

I left with an image I wasn't sure was loyal to Saki, and the beginnings of an erection. I managed to get home and distract myself, therefore warding off the feeling that there was a sort of betrayal going on. This was new ground to me. I didn't know whether to tell Saki about any or all of it, or hold it as a secret. I was also flattered. To have someone like Lyn kiss me and fantasise about me felt like a compliment.

As it was Saki rang me that night. Before I could stop myself I had blurted out the whole episode with Lyn. She laughed, a bit surprisingly to me. She then told me that the trust we had together had held for its first test, and that she was proud of me. She didn't seem to be worried about the kiss. A little later she also told me she was a little surprised I wasn't tempted to fuck Lyn, only because she is very sexy and I am, of course, male, and therefore prone to temptation. I told her that it crossed my mind, and that I only just managed to get the thought away before it became an action. She told me it was okay, and then briefly described "going all squidgy" when she saw some built guy running down the street. "It's sort of healthy, as long as we are honest. I know you love me and I love you" she added.

I suggested that when Saki got home I introduce her to Lyn, to see if we could develop a friendship that included all of us. That might help Lyn as much as it did us.

Saki then had a chance to tell me she was through to the final stages of the interview process. She was one of three candidates competing for two spots, so it was likely we would need to move. If successful she was expected to start in a months time. This was, I reckoned, long enough to get sorted and move, if we started straight away.

We finally disconnected after Saki assured me she would call me the following night to tell me about any progress.

I made a simple dinner and put on the television. Ironically High Fidelity was on. I had seen it before, but this time John Cusack's character, in his bumbling attempts to reconcile his romantic past by contacting his old girlfriends, had an unexpected resonance. I resolved to find Olivia and Sue, just to see how they were travelling. Thinking about these old relationships, and the failures as I saw them, made me wonder if I could go the distance. In those quiet times, late at night on my own, my natural melancholia came forth more than once. Was I deserving? Could I do it? Things had gone very fast, and though I loved where I was travelling I also knew that I would face some challenges.

Some quick research the next morning gave me with the information to contact both Sue and Olivia. Sue first, a phone call and five streets away. She wouldn't talk on the phone but agreed to a coffee later in the morning.

As I was on my way out Saki called me to tell me that there the interviews had ended but the decision could take a few days. She planned to spend the day in the city, and come home the next day.

Sue was waiting for me in a local cafe. As I walked in she rose and hugged me, an apology on her lips straight away. Remorse hung over the whole exchange. While Josie had broadcast the dare Sue had taken it. She told me that she wished she had trusted her natural instinct to be up front, tell me about the dare and hope that I still wanted to go out. I couldn't tell her how I would have reacted then, but I was able to say that if it happened now I would appreciate her honesty and see what where it went. I talked about Saki and Sue recounted a series of not great boyfriends, sometimes chosen with the assistance of her "friends." She had moved on, was now single and thinking about what was next. We parted friends, a new and mutual respect developed.

Olivia's full name was a bit unusual, but an internet search threw up quite a few possibilities. I quickly narrowed it down to three, one in London and two more local. The time difference and the cost made London less attractive as a starting point, so I went for the local listings first. The first call was a blowout, but the second yielded a result. After quick confirmation Olivia agreed that she could talk. In the spirit of our relationship I immediately told her all about Saki, even confessing my fears. She reassured me that nerves were normal. I then had the good grace, a bit late, to ask her how she was doing. Olivia told me that she had come back from London sooner than expected for a job opportunity, and that her English girlfriend had come with her. I asked to make sure. She explained that she had met Katherine, Kate, in a shop. There had been an instant attraction, and when the move came up there was no hesitation. I knew Olivia worried less about things that others cared about, like gender or major lack of cool, and cared more for the essential person underneath. I was grateful for that every day we were together, and I could see it at play again. She told me that they wanted to get married as soon as it was possible. Olivia was working at a great museum, so we discussed the option of working together if it ever became possible. Eventually we both had to do other things, and we parted with a promise to stay in touch.