Walking in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting my mind back to the immediate situation, I voiced my thoughts. "There are certainly fantasises that I find intriguing, and maybe one day. But not yet. Fidelity in its strictest sense is important to me, but I can also be a bit flexible about our love and relationship as long as we are open to each other. For instance, if you wanted a night with Lyn with no strings I could probably be convinced of that, and if she really wanted me to eat her out I would do that if you were okay."

"So, let's pass at the moment, but leave the door open a little" Saki concluded.

Lyn, hair streaming, nipples puckered from the water, strode back up the beach. After towelling off she sat, and Saki opened the conversation. "We are very flattered by the ideas you raised but the time isn't right for us. We still have figuring out to do, but maybe one day. One other thing, I would need to be in charge!" Saki concluded sharply, then broke into giggles.

"Pity" Lyn replied, "'cause I have a corset at home, just ready for the right occasion," added with more giggles.

We all settled, and Lyn continued "I sort of expected a no, and I am pleased that maybe one day. At least it means we will remain friends."

"I have a favour to ask. Saki's brother is supporting her, and I would like you to stand with me at our wedding. Would you please do that Lyn?"

"Yes, of course I would" she replied. "I would be honoured."

"Just a heads up. We've decided to have a Shinto service. I'm not religious, but Saki's parents would like it. We'll need to check, but you may need a kimono. Is that okay?"

"Excellent. Sounds like fun."

My erection had subsided so I decided on another swim. Saki joined me and I taught her a bit about body surfing. We laughed, spluttered, and eventually caught a wave in together.

When we got to the towels Lyn had packed. It was time to grab some food.

On the way back we stopped for another coffee and a snack. As we sat Saki came out with an unexpected question for Lyn. "You seemed to have gone to a darker side sexually. It's not a criticism, but it does lead me to ask, do you know a good discreet toy shop? And if so, can we go today?"

"Yes, and yes."

An hour later we stood together outside a nondescript building in a laneway. We were used to department stores and bright lights but this looked really foreboding. Lyn rang the bell, and the door opened to a dark foyer. Through a curtain we entered another world.

I had a mental picture of a decrepit, dirty and stained room with a lecherous older man and scratchy porn running silently on televisions. This was the polar opposite: comfortable, rugs on the floor, lounges and young men and woman serving. The products were cleanly and imaginatively displayed. Lyn led us in and, as we started to examine cabinets of wonder, a voice with a British accent welcomed us. We turned to see a tall, sleek woman, chocolate dark with long black hair tightly plaited. Lyn introduced Lauren. Saki and I looked at each other, and then at Lyn, who silently nodded. Lauren picked up on this and said "Yes, I'm that Lauren. I like Lyn, but I'm not long out of a bruising break up so I want to take my time, please only myself for a bit."

"Lauren suggested the butt plug and the dildo I use. We came here the morning after we slept together. She was actually very kind to me by being honest. And these guys been very kind to me as well" Lyn continued, this to Lauren. "To thank them, I want to give them whatever they want from here. It might a toy, or some clothes, or visual inspiration."

"Happy to help" Lauren replied.

I chipped in with "I won't need visual stimulation. I get that every day and night, and I hope Saki feels the same" to which she nodded assent.

Lauren suggested Saki and I look around while she chatted to Lyn. They caught up with us about ten minutes later while we were looking at cabinets of crops and whips. We had looked without really seeing, surprised by the variety and purpose of all the toys and tools available. Lauren offered us a coffee while we talked about what we wanted.

Saki told them we were out of our depth, that we had no idea what to select. Over coffee Lyn suggested that they have a look while Lauren entertained me. We drank and chatted, and after about ten minutes Saki and Lyn returned with a large box. I enquired and was rebuffed. "Later, if your lucky" I was told. We talked a bit more together, and then I drew Lyn aside, and said "You know you have a plus one for the wedding. Ask who you want, but if you choose Lauren we would both be happy."

After dropping Lyn off, we made it home. The day had been a big one. I wondered aloud, again, about the box. Saki told me to be patient. She told me to book a restaurant for dinner while she had a shower. I rang one of our new favourites, nice but not too expensive, and romantic. I showered and when I emerged clothes were waiting for me on the bed. There was a Saki in lead dynamic going on, which I was happy with. I was worked up after the day and was in a malleable mood.

When I made it to the living room Saki handed me a glass of wine. In the low light, while I sipped I admired her. She wore new knee high boots, shiny black leather, with heels that made her as tall as me. The dress she wore was a tight and slinky red number. Her nipples were evident, and l reckoned I might find there was no underwear at all.

Dinner was a sensation. The food was excellent, the talk explicit, the result inevitable. At home Saki left the boots on as I fucked her on the kitchen table, my thick cock pumping her plump lips again and again, and later she rode me on the lounge. The first time was urgent, driving, a result of a day that was essentially foreplay the whole time. Later, more relaxed, we ground it out, slower and with a real connection. After she hopped off, and with leather surrounding me, I ate her to a fine conclusion to the night. We were both shattered, so it was all I could do to peel the boots from her legs before we sprawled into bed.

The following morning we woke as the sun slanted through the windows. In the orange light of the early morning Saki took me into her mouth, and soon I invited her to move until we were locked in a sixty nine. The orgasms, reached after a more considered build up, were not earth shattering, but rather gentle.

As Saki showered I tidied a bit. The beautiful new boots lay where I had removed them. I found the box. Inside Lyn had placed some extra items.

As I was pulling them out Saki emerged from the shower. While we had toast and coffee we examined them, and then we searched the internet. There was a butt plug and some lube. A note accompanied these things, signed by Lyn. She said "When you want to go a bit further please call me." To this Lauren had added "Congratulations. And I'll play too if you want me."

Frankly, all this was outside our experience to date, though we had learnt a lot yesterday. We could enter a whole new world if we wanted too. We agreed it was exciting with possibilities, but first we had a wedding to do. Over a quick coffee that afternoon we thanked Lyn, who promised to thank Lauren on our behalf. We were non committal about anything more than friendship at this time, but didn't close the door in case we wanted more later. Lyn also told us that Lauren had accepted an invitation to the wedding, which pleased us both.

The big day arrived. Family and a few friends, including some work colleagues we have grown fond of, gathered in a local botanical garden in the fading afternoon light. A Shinto priest, brought over by Saki's parents, waited at a table dressed as an alter. Saki and I approached dressed in traditional clothes. I wore a black and white set of robes, while Saki wore a pure white kimono topped with a traditional white hat. The white Saki wore represented her birth into a new life. The ceremony was short, and was followed by signing the register.

Then we partied in a local club. The guests started on a feast of Japanese food while we changed. We rejoined the fray, Saki now wearing a sexy, slinky white dress, while I suited up in charcoal with a red tie. We joined the crowd for photographs, and admired the effort of all our friends and family. After a toast led by Lyn our parents left. We danced and ate, and people gently peeled off until it was Saki and me, Lyn and Lauren, Olivia and Kate, Saki's brother Natsuo and his girl Aki. Natsuo and Aki decided to go and enjoy the room. Saki and I begged off parting more, deciding that a hot bath and a long cuddle would finish the day off nicely. It was hard, as the air was full of a visceral lust. Indeed both Lyn and Olivia independently told me that the sex they had with their partners was fantastic, riding the wave of romance of our wedding day.

The following morning we escaped for a few days in a cottage by the sea. We sunbathed naked, taking our time to slather each other with sunscreen, and fucked when we wanted. We drank cocktails in the morning and ate ribs at midnight. One afternoon we tried the butt plug Lyn had given us. We lubed in up and took our time inserting it into Saki. Once she was comfortable she asked me to lie on my back. Horny and very erect, I watched as my new wife impaled herself on my straining cock. She gently worked it in, taking her time. It was an exquisite torture not being able to push, but I knew I needed to let Saki set a pace she was comfortable with. After a trance like period she lay and cuddled me while we were still engaged. We kissed long and deep, and then with a flick, we had rolled so I was on top. She asked me for a quicker pace, and I was happy to oblige. As I thrust I could one of her hands pinching a nipple while the other, index finger extended, worked her clitoris until she rollicked in orgasmic rapture. On the back of her orgasm I came home like a fright train in a tunnel. I pulled out and lay on my back panting to get my breath back.

"You have two jobs mister, and they both involve cleaning. First, clean me with your tongue. Then remove the plug and clean it ready for next time. Who knows when you will get to try it."

"Yes darling" I replied, and bent to my work. I did such a good job Saki had two extra orgasms, little shimmers compared to the first, but still great she told me. Then the plug was eased out and the job completed. The afternoon was completed with a shower together and drinks as the sun set.

The next morning Saki asked me to try the plug as well. After a long slow buildup she was able to gently insert it into me. I was then on the end of a mind blowing blow job, with a twist of the plug applied as she desired. Before I came my wanton wife eased herself onto my cock and rode me reverse. All I could see was her pert tanned little bottom and back as she rose and fell, ponytail flicking, and of course her lips spread around my rock hard cock. As she moved she tweaked the plug inciting all sorts of pleasurable feelings in me. She knew the signs, and so as I came Saki ensured she was sitting on my cock root deep. I knew that she enjoyed the experience of me cleaning her the previous night, and I was up for it again. It took a while for me to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and the best orgasm possible had been delivered.

After a shower we dressed in our finest and went to a local yacht club for lunch. Over a couple of courses and several glasses of chablis we revelled in our new marital state. Saki teased me by telling me that she wanted to do a fancy, best underwear, dress up lunch again, but with ben wa balls inserted. Of course I had to ask. She explained that ben wa balls are two weighted balls joined together on a cord, and when they are inserted they move, creating stimulation. She added that adding a butt plug would add even more pleasure, and then I would be able to take her home and literally fuck her until she couldn't take any more. I could see the influence of Lyn and Lauren, and while I liked the sassiness and confidence of my wife I wondered how far it would go.

"What else have they talked about?" I enquired.

Playing little miss innocent, she asked what I was talking about.

"Lyn and Lauren filling your pretty mind with depravity" I intoned, in a mock serious voice.

"The ben wa balls was all me" Saki replied, "and I am quite sure they would be more than happy to find other areas to explore, but right at the minute I am happy doing just this." It is possible that a passing waitress blushed as Saki spoke.

We spent time exploring each other sexually, emotionally, artistically. We were in tune when we married and the period after that only strengthened and deepened our love for each other.

Everyone got busy, and it was some time before we caught up with our good friends. We had kept in touch, done an occasional coffee, but had not spent lots of time together. Over a long boozy lunch we reconnected in some depth with our closest friends. Lyn was accompanied by her new partner, a rather bookish guy named Leo, who was welcomed warmly by all. Lauren was still mostly happily single, so she came alone. Olivia and Kate were in sparkling form, very much in love, and waiting until they could get married.

After good food and several glasses of wine the talk turned to sex, and in particular fantasies. We went around the table in a sort of confessional, knowing that we could trust each other to keep secrets like this. Lyn started, admitting that she would order Leo to keep the conversation secret as her fantasy, expressed to Leo, and just starting to become a reality, was to have him act as her submissive sometimes. She told us that she was right into the corset and boots stereotype, and that Lauren was helping her find the tools she would need. Leo blushed but admitted that he was willing to go with it. He said that Lyn took charge now, which suited him, and this was an extension of his own female domination fantasy.

Lauren's fantasy was for some skin on skin action without an unnecessary emotional connection, but not as a one night stand. "Any or all of the couples here would fit the bill" she told us, "but one at a time. I could be a second domme for Leo, though maybe too much too soon. I could sub for you Lyn. I also reckon that sex with Olivia and Kate would be fantastic. And I know you guys would be a lot of fun, based on what Lyn told me, and how I see you together" she finished, clearly addressing Saki and me. We did not respond, but it certainly left us with something to think about.

Kate told us that she and Olivia wanted to try doing some public exhibitionism. She said that she sometimes went braless under a t-shirt, but wanted to be more daring. Olivia said that she would like that as well. Lyn volunteered that she had been nude sunbathing with Saki and me, and suggested that she would like to do it again. We demurred, not sure of our desire to share each other, though Olivia and Kate jumped at the opportunity to shed and bake, and even Lauren thought it might be fun.

I suggested that Kate might like to life model for me. The opportunity to see Kate naked was an added bonus to the chance for a free model. Olivia jumped on board, suggesting she would like to model as well. I already knew she was someone I would love to draw. Saki quietly laughed at my opportunism.

We revealed that we had played a bit with a butt plug, and that maybe we might take it further one day. We were remarkably unremarkable compared to the others, particularly Lyn.

As day turned to night the party started to wind down. Lyn and Leo were the first to leave, Lyn telling us that Leo was about to earn the right to be seen with her. He just grinned as Lyn kissed us good night. Olivia and Kate moved soon as well, only stopping long enough to pencil in some modelling dates.

We settled in with some coffees and dessert wine with Lauren. We had never really had a chance to talk to her properly. The conversation ranged across origins, education, interests, and life in general. Lauren told us she had moved from Britain several years ago after a nasty break up, and that she was taking her time getting back into relationships. She was a few years older than us, and so was more experienced. She admitted that she enjoyed her night with Lyn, and she found her attractive and would be happy to play with no strings, but that it was not a long term option for her. She said what she meant about playing dominatrix with Lyn and Leo, but that would be maybe one time. Being in charge wasn't her thing, though she had fucked a guy with a strap on one crazy weekend, and that had given her a real thrill. The man she had been with was well endowed, bigger than she normally wanted, but she went along and was stuffed full in several different positions. Then he sprung it on her: he had a harness and a thickly veined dildo, and he wanted her to take him. She had, but she also explained that the night had caused her to act cautiously because he had wanted to fuck her anally, and though she was strong, he was stronger. He had demurred, but confrontation was not something she wanted.

Saki asked if she only dated girls now. "Not really, though my last few relationships, and a most of my recent partners, have been girls. It is less threatening that way, though I hasten to add not all men are threatening. It really is about the person rather than the gender for me. I guess, if I had to label myself, I would say I am bi. For instance I find both of you very sexy."

"I must say I find you really attractive as well" Saki replied, and I nodded in assent. "You're welcome to stay the night 'cause it's so late, but I don't think it would be a good time to act on any fantasies we might share. Cold light of day might be better, just in case" she concluded.

We made up the sofa bed, and soon we were happily sleeping, mundanities like washing up left for the morning.

Saki's words of the previous might turned out to be prophetic. I awoke, slightly hungover and groggy, to a splendid and intriguing vision. Saki was lying next to me, her eyes closed, with her hands resting on the top of Lauren's head and her thighs over Lauren's shoulders as she proceeded to work my wife's cunt with her tongue. Lauren kept on with her task as Saki, somehow realising I was awake, looked at me, smiled and whispered "you have some things to learn. You're pretty good, but this is exceptional."

I watched for a while, enjoying the sight of my wife been so well looked after.

"Time to earn your keep mister" Saki told me in our own private code. "Our guest needs some of your famous hospitality."

With that I knew Saki was initiating our first threesome. I moved behind Lauren as she knelt. I lifted her hips, and after a quick smear of lube, I gently eased her white panties down and pushed my veined cock into her silky cunt. I worked gently in tune with the feel of the morning. Someone looking in would have seen quite a vision. Bathed in the glow of the early morning, the pinky orange tinge put a blush on my wife's face as our visitor took her to heaven. I hoped that I was playing my part as I fucked Lauren slowly and deeply.

Saki came, not as earth shattering as some, but I noted she grabbed the sheets and arched in ecstasy. I eased out of Lauren and we all shed whatever clothes we had on. I moved onto the bed and lay on my back, and soon I had Lauren's cunt grazing my mouth while Saki eased herself onto my cock. As she moved above me and my tongue moved through her tightly shaved stubble, I was able to admire Lauren's erect nipples. We were in a rocking and rolling motion as I enjoyed the attention of two beautiful women. I was almost in a trance state when things changed.

Saki got off me and invited Lauren to move onto my cock. As she rode me I was able to enjoy the sight of my cock sliding into her dark liquid centre. Saki knelt up behind her and nuzzled and kissed her neck while one hand tweaked and tugged a nipple, and the other worked around her clit. Lauren's breath became increasing ragged until she convulsed and squealed in delight. I reached orgasm at the same time. I pulsed into Lauren, who was now lying on me, sandwiched between me and Saki. Once we had all gathered our breath and our thoughts, Saki glanced at me, an invitation to lick my sperm from Lauren. I accepted, and while I lapped and sucked and swirled around her cunt and clit Saki took some photos of the momentous event. Unplanned, but so good.