Walking in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late that afternoon I spoke to Saki. No news, but hopefully soon she said. A holding pattern that was frustrating, but would soon be over.

I picked Saki up from the airport the next morning. As we were leaving the terminal her phone rang. She looked at the number and, unusually for her, immediately accepted the call. There was some earnest head nodding, and then her face broke into a huge grin. The conversation continued for a few minutes before she finished the call. Saki casually put her phone in her pocket, and in a move a ninja would have been proud of, she was in my arms, legs around my back, kissing me with joy and pleasure.

Just as quickly she bounced out of my arms and pogoed around, whispering loudly "I got the job, I got the job, I got the job!"

I calmed Saki down long enough to get her into the car. On the way she told me she wanted a celebratory dinner, actually two, one with just me and the other with family. The rest of my life had just begun.

The family dinner would take a bit of organising, so we reckoned on a few days to sort that out. Our dinner we could do quickly. As Saki was telling her parents and talking through moving I was organising the evening. On whispered instructions I was requested to book a room for the night, a good sign I thought. After a bit of quick research I booked dinner at a classy restaurant in the city and a room in a hotel a short walk away. I was thinking dinner, a romantic walk by the harbour, and a night of lovemaking. I suspect Saki had the same in mind, but possibly without the walk.

We checked into a funky little hotel close to the water. A quick shower and dressed for dinner independently. It was a mutual understanding about holding the moment that bit longer. Dinner was an event, seven course degustation in a charming, restrained, romantic but not sentimental dining room. I had suited up and Saki wore a dress I had not seen before. We were very much the picture of a young nerdy couple in love.

Over dinner the conversation roamed across the landscape of our lives. I told Saki about my conversations with Lyn, Sue and Olivia. I assured her worried eyes that there was no threat, but rather that solid friendships might grow from this. She told me about the job, the interview, and the city as she experienced it. We settled on a plan to move together which meant finding a place to live as soon as possible. Soon we were enjoying dessert and coffee, and minutes later we were sitting under a radiant sky by the harbour.

We leant in for a chaste kiss. As we broke apart Saki said "I have an important question for you. Will you marry me?" Boom. No flies on this girl.

That level of risk taking deserved an equal brave response. "Yes. Of course." A pause. "What took you so long?"

Saki gently punched me arm before we moved into a long passionate kiss, the standard bearer for all that came after. We both knew there could be hard times, and when they arrived, we could look back to this night to help ride out the tempests. It felt to me like the unfulfilled potential of our lives might start to be explored together.

In the room, lights dim, the glow of the city and the stars, faint but there. Saki removed my suit jacket, shoes, socks, shirt and trousers until I stood in just my underwear. We kissed again, slowly, more languidly, and then I went to work. Saki's shoes were first, a quick massage for each foot as I slid them off. I knew she didn't wear heels often. Standing again, I unzipped the beautiful dress she wore, and as it shimmied to the floor she was left in what I expected was new underwear.

"Nice" I exclaimed, the first word spoken for what felt a lifetime. Understatement as well.

"New. For tonight. Just for you. And me of course" she whispered. I liked it on her, and there would be more if I had any say. The bra was a floral transparent, her nipples dark stains in the soft cups, and below she wore matching bikinis, her full bush a visible shadow.

As one we moved to the bed and clinched and kissed again for innumerable minutes. Then I took the initiative. I reached around and released Saki's bra, freeing her breasts. Her nipples, a bit perky, reacted by hardening into stiff little nubs. After a languid tongue bath I sucked and nipped at her erect nipples. She purred at the attention. As I slid down her body I looked up into her gorgeous face. She grinned and I proceeded on my way. As I slide further down I shimmied her bikinis off. For the first time I gazed on her cunt in all its glory. Her dark wiry pubic hairs made way for a tight set of labia that demanded gentle and ongoing attention. I licked like I would a creamy ice cream, soft to start and harder as it went on. Saki's clitoris blossomed from under its hood. Before I started to increase the tempo I glance up and our eyes connected again. We held for a second and as just as she closed her eyelids I moved my eyes down to focus on the task I had undertaken.

Subtle body shifts allowed Saki to move her legs over my shoulders, drawing me in closer. It wasn't long before she gently exploded into the first orgasm of what I am sure would be many. It was quite understated, not big and brash like many porn orgasms. Shallow panting and some soft squeals signalled her peak.

As I moved up to hug Saki I shed my underwear. We recommenced kissing, blissful world stopping, deep in love kissing, until Saki whispered "it's time."

She rolled me on my back, and in a fashion as romantic as it is possible to do, gently coated my hard cock in lubricant. Satisfied she lay on me for a few more kisses, mere pecks this time, and then she raised and set her self. Poised with my cock nudging at her curling pouting lips, she held herself still, time frozen. Then the slide down, my cock sucked willingly into her as we joined. A slow grinding tempo, down to the root, almost out, was repeated until mutually satisfied. Orgasms caught us a bit by surprise. It took longer than I expected because, well essentially Saki was teasing me. It was simple, and that was alright because there was plenty of time to try things. I didn't know how worldly Saki was but there would be time to talk and try things.

After catching our collective breaths we wandered in to the hip monochrome bathroom and stood together under a gentle waterfall. Clean, we looked at each other and thought about more love.

"Maybe in the morning" she said, capturing the mood perfectly. "But I could go some ice cream."

"Coming up" was my only reply as I quickly dressed and sought out the nearest convenience store. Ten minutes later, and naked again, I sat with my beauty and we ate chocolate and vanilla ice cream together looking out over the lights.

The following morning I awoke to an empty bed. Bleary eyed I rose to find Saki, sitting in one of my t-shirts, drinking coffee and looking at the view. She stood, a quick kiss welcoming me.

"I'm making another. Would you like one?"

"Yes please."

As Saki made the coffee I sat on the lounge where she had sat. She put the cups down and joined me. She sat with her back to me. I cuddled her from behind, nuzzling her neck. My hands moved under the shirt. I found her breasts and gently cupped them, caressing her nipples with my thumbs. Her hands had gone south and she spread her legs wider than they had been. My cock hardened against her back as she diddled herself.

The coffee cups sat abandoned as we raced back inside. This was more urgent than last night, more primal. As she reached the bed Saki flung the shirt off, naked underneath. I staggered while I shed my pants, cock tenting. She stopped, propped, and set up doggie. I needed no more invitation. She worked back at me as I cupped her breasts, giving a squeeze. I moved a hand lower and as gently as was possible I massaged her clitoris. As we started to pick up pace, slamming together, my hands moved to her hips. I was holding on, just trying to keep her happy and me inside her.

Saki raised her hand so I stopped. Saki told me she wanted to get on top. I lay and she went cowgirl, long strokes straight away. Saki then leant back, arching her back until her head touched the bed between my legs. She kept up the tempo. I concentrated on keeping my cock where it pressed against her g-spot.

A screaming orgasm from Saki brought me to a finish. Not quite a simultaneous orgasm, but very close. Last night had been quite slow and considered while this was a fast and furious fuck.

Saki slumped on the bed face first while I lay next to her. We looked at each and other and smiled, grins ear to ear.

After breakfast we had time for some shopping before we checked out. First stop was a jewellery store to purchase an engagement ring. Saki didn't want anything too flash, and the funds were not big. She settled on a simple band adorned with some small rubies.

At home the celebration dinner took on double duty. As well as celebrating Saki's job the families acknowledged our engagement. Saki's family, cool as they were, really liked the idea that we were committed to each other in such a public way. My mother, later when we were alone, asked me if it was really what I wanted. I told her that I was with the most wonderful person. Saki was kind, intelligent, diligent, and with a spark that I had not come across before. I knew we had as good a chance as anyone else. Saki's immediate future was assured, and mine was no fuzzier than it had been. In fact it was arguable that my future was clearer now than a few months ago, even if I didn't know what I would do for work.

The next few weeks were a blur of arrangements. We found an apartment, packed, moved and Saki started work. And we found time for each other.

During this time I had applied for a few jobs without much luck. There were also a few applications outstanding. The first morning of Saki's job, as I sat and perused employment ads, the phone rang. My application to one of the city's art museums had resulted on an interview, timed for the following day. The interview was good, and soon after I received an offer I accepted.

We celebrated that weekend with predictable results.

It was time to consolidate our new life. Thoughts turned to our wedding. We had really done nothing towards it since the engagement, but now we sorted out our plans. A small wedding, family and some friends, a matter of a few months away.

We also worked on friendships. I called Olivia and arranged a dinner date for us. I had deliberately left this until we had sorted other things because it was all too much. Lyn had also been in touch, and she visited with an eye on moving to shake up her fortunes as well.

During all of this we continued to explore each other and our desires. Saki was pretty athletic, enjoying all manner of positions. I went with it because who wouldn't, even though some of the positions tested our flexibility and my length. I eventually asked for her inspiration. She sheepishly told me that as a fifteen year old she had found a copy of the Kama Sutra in a second hand bookshop. During some of those frustrating and horny teenage nights, when she imagined other girls having wild sex, she lay at home in bed and slid her hand into her pants as she imagined each position.

There was a bit of a list we compiled as we talked in the dark. Some of the fantasies we hoped to make realities included going to a nude beach, fucking in a change room, and visiting a sex shop to see what they had. It was all very innocent really but for us it was pushing our limits.

We also added to Saki's lingerie collection, adding beautiful sets, and in some cases only pants so that Saki went braless, always a turn on for me.

Lyn had moved to the city as well and we had all become firm friends. As I arrived home one day Saki was on the phone. She finished the call and turned to me. "Tomorrow we are going to knock off one of our fantasies. There's a nude beach not far away. We're going and Lyn's coming with us."

I wasn't sure how I would cope. I loved Saki for her mind, her personality and her body, but I also still lusted after Lyn. She was still attractive to me. The thought of seeing her naked both excited me and concerned me because I wasn't sure about my reaction, apart from the hard on that was rapidly occurred.

Saki noted my discomfort. "I know you still find Lyn attractive. I'm okay because you're with me, and I trust that. I have a bit of a secret to tell. I find her a bit attractive too, and I want to see her naked. You might feel a bit uncomfortable but you don't need to."

I was left a bit speechless, but I decided that I would go with it. I didn't really know what I thought so I could form no argument, either for or against. And I really wanted to see Lyn naked. I wondered what she would get out of it, though I suspected she might have a little exhibitionist streak she wanted to explore a bit more.

I found a question to ask Saki. "Did you talk to Lyn about why we're getting naked in front of each other? What's her thing?"

"She didn't say outright, but I think there are two things going on. Like us she wants to try it out. But I also think she wants to tease you, show what you missed out on."

"Doesn't that worry you? What if I like what I see?"

"If I were you I'd be worried about what happens if I like what I see. Maybe I'll decide I want to fuck her rather than you" she teased.

"If I can watch them I'm alright with that" I countered, and we both laughed. Tension released we moved onto wedding planning and dinner.

The following morning we picked Lyn up early. It was a going to be a beautiful day, perfect for some alfresco fun. We stopped on the way to the beach for a coffee and a pit stop. Once on the sand we all became a bit reticent. We were not alone, but there was a fair distance to the nearest people. It was more about us. We shook our towels out and sat, willing something to change the stasis we were in.

I decided to shake it up. I stood, stripped and ran for the water. I looked back and the girls hadn't followed. I stayed true to my course. The surf was good, so I did a bit of bodysurfing. After three or four waves I looked back to shore. Details were difficult, but I could see there had been progress. Clothes had definitely come off.

I left Saki and Lyn wearing shorts and t-shirts. When I returned their tops had been shed, but nakedness had not yet occurred. Saki sat cross legged in her little transparent lemon pants, while Lyn was lying face down with only a red thong covering her. They were in earnest conversation and did not see me coming until I was almost with the.

With barely a pause Saki asked me to put sunscreen on Lyn's back. Of course I agree. I lathered her back and legs with Factor 30. I looked up from my task to Saki watching intently, now naked. While I had been concentrating on Lyn she had gone all the way. Her thick dark bush stood out against her smooth skin, her dark eyes sparkling with joy.

"Hey Lyn, wake up. Ready for the other side?" I offered, hoping for the task.

"Sure" she replied, "but I want Saki to do it."

"I'm happy to start your bi journey off" Saki giggled, "but only if you're as naked as I am."

Lyn looked up and, surprisingly to both of us, "I can't compete with you."

"That's not true" Saki replied. "Certainly we are different, but you're as sexy as hell. You only have to look at James' massive boner to see how sexy you are."

"I'm sure that's for you" Lyn replied.

"I can assure you it's for both of you. Physically you are quite different but you are both very sexy. If I hadn't met Saki and it was just you and I here my cock would look like this."

Lyn finally stopped fighting and shimmied off her thong. She rolled over to reveal her large breasts, peaked with large stiff nipples. She had trimmed her pubes into a wide landing strip that stopped just above the piercing she had in her clitoral hood. The little gold balls at each end of the bar glinted in the sun. That was a surprise.

"So Lyn, what's the story with the piercing" I asked.

"I wanted to do something a bit risky, but also for me. Only the people I choose to share this with know. And, if the right guy, or girl, licks me, in just the right way it is amazing. The best orgasm of my life was when I came to the city the first time, when we hung out a bit. One night I went to a gay bar and was picked up. I wore a tight tee with a half-cup bra so my nipples poked a bit, a short denim skirt and doc martins. Lauren, this cool blonde chick bought me some drinks, and after I loosened up we made out. I went back to her flat and soon we were all over each other. She had worked out I was new to this so I reckon she was patient with me. I have the same bits she did so I had an idea of what to do, what I liked. But no-one I have ever slept with me had sucked my nipples like she did, or finger me, or work my cunt over with her tongue. Her technique was gentle but forceful, and at just the right time she flicked the piercing with the tip of her tongue so that I came the best I ever had. Not even watching the best porn, wearing a butt plug and filling myself with a big veined dildo and fucking myself until I melted. I left school a virgin but t wasn't long until I lost my virginity and a lot of sexual inhibitions. I've fucked quite a few men, and one woman, but I haven't found a deep connection with any of them. Lauren I really liked but she told me she only wanted one night. Some of the people I could probably get with for more than sex didn't seem me for that. I supposed I started to feel that I was only worthy for sex, so I became a bit of a size queen. If there isn't anything else I want to get off big time."

"Okay" I replied, not sure where to go from here. Then I said "I'm sorry I didn't see your potential at school. Same with you Saki. Lyn, I didn't really know you, but I knew who you were. I've thought about the amazing swimsuit occurrence, and I reckon that if we had made out based on that I might have ended up thinking about you with only sex on my mind. And you're worth a lot more than that.

"But let me tell you if a threesome was suggested right now I would be tempted to go there. The only thing I would be concerned about is the emotional impact."

The girls looked at each other knowingly, then Saki said "really? What makes you think we would want to do that?"

"Nothing. Just saying is all."

Lyn joined in. "I'm interested, but only if I can fuck you. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so, but if you've added that condition perhaps I've missed it."

"Well spotted" Saki interposed. "While you were swimming we talked down and dirty. Lyn asked me what you were like in bed and I told her how good you are. She told me she still wanted to sleep with you, but she understood if that wasn't possible. She also told me that she had developed a fantasy that we were there for her entertainment, that we would do what we she wanted."

"What I really want, in my fantasy, is to fuck you both with a strap on, and, having talked to Saki, I want your tongue on my cunt."

This had gone manic quickly. Were we still talking as fantasies and dreams, or was this about to actually happen. I need time to process this, and to find out what Saki wanted. That was my major concern. If she was willing I could go there, but if she didn't want to then it stopped.

Lyn seemed to sense we had reached a critical point in the conversation. "I'm going to cool off. You two have got me so hot I want to jump you both right now." She rose and walked majestically to the surf.

"What do you think" I asked, quickest to find words. We were both unsure of what to say.

Saki drew her breath and answered "I find Lyn really sexy, and if I was going down a girl-girl route she would certainly be of interest. And while I find the idea of a threesome interesting there are a few issues. Maybe it's too soon if it is ever to happen. And why can't I have two cocks? And maybe I want to be in charge" she concluded. At some point we needed another discussion about fantasy, because a few new ones had popped out, inadvertent or not.