Walking in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Saki writhed I teased her. I blindfolded her and asked her and think about the sensations tormenting her body, and how the hot and cold might be if she was in a threesome with two hard and handy cocks at her disposal. I would watch the two men, masked to hide their identity, fuck my wife. On her knees she would suck each in turn until they were hard. Long and thick, it was time to take her to another plane. While one fucked her oiled breasts the other slid his cock into her. As I described this I moved up beside Saki. I kissed her neck, and started to caress her breast and cunt. My fingers separated her lips and toyed with her. I told her the men changed, the bigger guy now fucking her now. My finger entered her pussy. The men moved, and she was positioned riding one. The other moved behind her and slid his cock slowly into her arse. As I described this my lubed up index finger pushed gently into her anus, my thumb replacing my index finger. Apparently I had set such a scene that Saki had an explosive orgasm. She actually bit me as she came, her body convulsing with the sensations crashing through her.

I had planned more, but she called red. I released her and escorted to the shower. We took our time, and it was quite a while later that we sat drinking coffee and eating toast. It was a low key eating day ahead of our special dinner.

We went into the town for a coffee and a look around, and after lunch we sunbaked again.

For some reason we decided to dress separately. An hour after seeing Saki tanned and glowing I was admiring her dressed up and looking spectacular. Her dress, white, shaped and knee length, successfully set off her figure, her tan, and her beautiful features. I wore a suit I had bought in preparation, sharp and hip, but still classic enough to use often. Unusually for me I wore a tie, a sign of the importance of the occasion.

We met at the door both clutching gift bags and hopped in the taxi. We knew we would drink and didn't want to risk driving.

After we had ordered and toasted each other we opened our gifts. Saki gave me a beautiful dress watch and a Ronettes album. I accepted gracefully, loving the watch and not at all sure about the musical choice. I was distracted from my thought by Saki's delight in her gifts. She was very pleased with the classic silk bra and pants I had bought her, but she reserved her real enthusiasm for the wood block print of her that I had made and framed. Early on in our relationship I had drawn Saki, and I had used those drawings and the influence of master print makers from Japan to produce a simple portrait of her wearing a kimono washing her face. The kimono was a light summer weight, a yukata, and the gown gaped to show the curve of a breast with the hint of a nipple. Not obscene but intentionally erotic.

Dinner was more than we hoped for. On a high from our day and our gift giving, the food and drink helped to take us to the next level in happiness. Despite that I had been a bit pensive, trying to work out the Ronettes. Had I missed something? Eventually, over a sublime chocolate dessert, I asked Saki about her gift to me. "I'm embarrassed to ask this, I mean I love the album, but I don't get it."

"I chose it for 'Walking in the Rain.' It was the song you played to me at your place the day the picnic was washed out - you played the Walker Brothers version. I don't think the Walker Brothers or the Ronettes wrote it. I confess I was teasing you. I said that the music you were playing was not good. It was okay, and then you put on 'Walking in the Rain.' I loved it, and I knew that we had something in common from early on. This album also has 'Be My Baby' on it. The vinyl is rare, so I have a copy of the CD waiting back at the place so we can listen to it.

The warmth of the night was palpable. We finished the dessert and went home. Over a night cap we put on the Ronettes. It was certainly punchier than the Walker Brothers, but that didn't worry us too much. My abiding memory of the end of that night is peeling the clothes off my beautiful wife and making love to her under the stars as 'walking in the rain and wishing on the stars up above' washed over us together. I think Saki might have put it on repeat.

Five years on and I am sitting in a local cafe near our little apartment in Tokyo. We have lived here for two years. Saki had a chance to work here so we leapt at it. I have been working on art and learning Japanese. Recently I got a job in a gallery here and I am able to do some translation for customers. I'm not totally fluent, but it is going pretty well. We miss home, but we also love it here. We won't stay for ever but for now it suits us.

Our parents, and some of our friends have visited us, and we have made some friends here as well. Our Japanese friends are lovely, but they don't have the power of erotic disruption our friends from home have. When Lauren visited she incited a passion fuelled threesome around the outdoor hot tub in a resort we stayed at. We took a bath together ahead of going to dinner and our passions boiled over. That was about a year back, though she is coming back soon and we expect more fireworks. Lyn hasn't visited, though we do make sure to catch up with her when we visit home. She split with Leo but is now happily married to Aaron. The latest news is that they are expecting their first child. Olivia and Kate were finally able to get married. It was a lovely service. They are also planning a visit here, and we want to share some of our favourite spots here when they come. Potential for erotic disruption is quite high.

So all is good in my world. Unlikely as my romance with Saki might have seemed when it started, it is strong and getting stronger as time passes.

The music reference is "Walking in the Rain" by Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil and Phil Spector. Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. (BMI), EMI Blackwood Music Inc. obo Mother Bertha Music (BMI).