Want B, Take B, Have B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

I show Faith that I have her bra and she simply smiles at me.

Faith then places her hands on my stomach and pushes me back down to the bed and then she leans down and runs her hands up and down my body deliberately avoiding my breasts and nipples. After running her hands up and down my body she stops when she reaches my pants and takes them into her hands however I can feel that she has also managed to take a hold of my panties as well as my pants.

An slowly moves both items of clothing down my body until she reaches my shoes which is when she stops.

However I can guess what she is planning on doing and so before she has a chance to do it I kick off both of my shoes and look down once they are both off and see Faith looking up at me with an ear to ear smile on her face as she takes a hold once again of my pants and underwear and removes them completely from my body.

I look at Faith who is now standing at the bottom of the bed at my feet. She then steps back and gestures with a single finger for me to get up and then get down in front of her which I do.

An so I sit up and get up off of the bed and as soon as I am standing in front of Faith I get down onto my knee's in front of her and take the top of her pants into my hand trying to get a grip of her underwear however I quickly realise that Faith isn't wearing any underwear because I can't find any which causes me to look up at Faith who just looks down at me and grins.

I try in vain to stop from blushing as lusty thoughts ran through my head at this discovery, quickly choosing to move on before Faith says something to ruin the mood. Returning my focus back to her pants I began to lower them down until I reach her feet and realise that she isn't wearing any shoes or socks and so I simply let go of her pants and watch as Faith steps out of them. Once she is free from the last of her clothes Faith looks down at me an then offers me her hand. I accept it and she pulls me up and we move over to the bed. We sit down on the bed and our lips meet again, Faith taking me into her arms for a surprisingly gentle kiss.

Even more surprisingly the kiss remains gentle, Faith setting a slow and steady pace with her lips and tongue which I willingly follow. The entire time Faith's hands are gently running up and down my back, sides and arms in a way which has me totally relaxed to the point were I almost didn't notice when she slowly started pushing me backwards onto the bed.

I hesitate and go stiff, but only for a moment before relaxing again.

There was a pause and then Faith began gently pushing me down to the bed, this time easily succeeding, her lips never leaving mine the entire time.

Once I'm lying on my back Faith gently presses herself down on top of me, our bodies pressing together so wonderfully it makes me moan into her mouth.

I try and increase the speed of the kiss but Faith stays firmly in control, continuing to touch and kiss me softly and gently until I give up and let her set the speed, even though I would have thought fast would have been her speed.

As if she somehow heard that Faith punishes me by gently sliding her hands up and down my body as if she's trying to touch every part of me except the parts I really want her to touch.

Just when I'm about to break the kiss and scream in frustration Faith pulls away from my lips and begins kissing her way down to my neck, sucking on any flesh she finds on her way down, making me squirm with pleasure under her.

I wait and watch as Faith continues nibbling on my neck, hoping for a little "love" bite however instead she kisses her way down my chest, my heart beating rapidly in excitement as I realise were she's headed.

Within a minute Faith practically buries her face in my cleavage and then she moves her attention to my left nipple which she begins to lick before moving to the other and repeating the same treatment.

I slowly reach down and cup the back of her head in an attempt to keep Faith where she is and in an attempt for me to continue feeding her my nipple. In response Faith raises her left hand and begins to massage the left breast as she moves on down from my right nipple down past my stomach until she reaches my naked pussy.

She uses her right hand and touches my pussy with it, just the feel of her hand pressing against my centre getting me so hot that I uncontrollably thrust my hips upward in an attempt to encourage her to do what I know she wants to do, and what I want her to do.

Faith slowly and very methodically it seems rubs her fingers up and down my pussy causing me to moan in pleasure, seemingly intent on driving me crazy with lust and want and desire.

She knows I want her to slide her fingers into my pussy and fuck me, fuck me with her fingers, and I know she wants to do that as well and yet for some reason she isn't.

All of a sudden Faith stops torturing me and pushes a finger inside me forcing me to cry out in pleasure.

I thrust my hips towards her in desperate need but Faith being Faith she doesn't give me what I want straight away instead she continues to tease me some more by gently sliding her finger in and out.

She moves her finger slowly inside me it feels like she's going to tease me for hours and its extra frustrating because it already feels like she's tease me for hours and there's nothing I can do to make her give me what I want. Actually, that's not true, there is one thing I can do, one thing Cordy made me do a lot during our night together but I hated giving her the satisfaction and I really don't want to give Faith that same satisfaction but it soon becomes obvious from the grin on her face as she continues to slowly finger fuck me that I have no choice.

I hold out for as long as I can, taking the torturously slow finger fucking for what feels like hours before I just can't take any more.

"Please Faith." I beg her no longer able to put up with this torture, "Fuck me. Please fuck me hard."

Finally leaving my nipples alone Faith lifts her head up until we're face to face so I can see the wicked grin of triumph on her face, gleefully rubbing in the fact that she has made me beg for her.

I opened my mouth to say something but all that comes out is a long moan as Faith pushes a second finger inside of me and begins to increase the pace of her finger fucking.

Pretty soon Faith's fingers are pounding away at my pussy making me cry out and moan, wanting the whole world to know that Faith is finger fucking me and she is giving me the greatest pleasure anybody ever has as she does it.

I thought I had experienced a finger fucking before, and in some ways I had with both Angel and Cordelia but Angel had only briefly fingered me to prepare me and as skilled as Cordelia had been nothing she or Angel had done compared to this. This was almost beyond words, Faith twisting her fingers inside me on every thrust, seeming to find places inside me I had no idea existed, places which took me to new heights of pleasure that I wouldn't have thought possible by just two fingers.

The entire time Faith's eyes stared a hole into me, my eyes helpless prisoners under her gaze, Faith capturing my soul and holding it hostage as she fucked the living hell out of my body.

I was so lost in her eyes I almost didn't notice the urge to cum slowly building until I was on the edge of what had to be the world's most powerful orgasm, little whimpers of ecstasy falling out of my mouth as I was taken completely by this beautiful creature.

The moment her thumb brushed against my clit I went to heaven. Faith sent me up into the clouds in an explosion of fireworks and kept me floating up there as she squeezed so much pleasure out of my body I thought it would end me. To my surprise and delight I survive and more importantly remain conscious as Faith squeezes a series of powerful orgasms out of me, each feeling like it's going to be the world's most powerful only the next one to be even stronger.

Finally Faith brought me down from my high, slowing her thrusts before causing me to whimper pathetically as she removed those skilled fingers from my pussy and then made me whimper again as she licked them clean.

"Damn B, you taste even better than I thought you would." Faith moans after she has finished licking her fingers clean and before she smiles wickedly, "Mind if I get a little more of you?"

I swallow hard, and then shook my head.

"I can't hear you B." Faith says teasing me.

"More, please Faith, more." I moan softly.

Faith grins in response, kisses me hard on the lips briefly and then slowly moves down my body, her lips caressing my skin as she goes. She briefly stops to suck on my already painfully hard nipples before travelling down my stomach to the place I want her most. There's a pause and when I look down I see her just staring at my pussy with this weird look on her face. I try to ask her if there's something wrong but before I get the chance Faith quickly moves forwards, sticks out her tongue and gives my pussy a long soft lick.

I moan loudly and uncontrollably at that first lick and continue to moan as Faith continues to lick me, running her tongue up and down my pussy lips until finally she pushes her way into my wet hole and begins to tongue fuck me causing my moans and groans to go to the level that only dogs can hear.

Just when I don't think it can get any better she starts licking me clockwise and then anti-clockwise, her tongue twirling one way or another inside me, sometimes both ways on the same thrust of her tongue.

After what feels like seconds I'm on the brink of climax but Faith has obviously no interest in ending this so quickly as she skilfully keeps me on the edge, pushing me almost over it several times but never allowing me to cum.

Of all the torturous thing she has done to me nothing compares to this. I want to cum so badly already and yet at the same time everything she's doing feels so amazingly good that I don't ever want her to make me cum because if she does that means her tongue will leave my pussy, and I don't want her tongue to ever leave my pussy. I want Faith to lick my pussy forever, but I'm not sure how much longer Faith can keep me on the edge.

Faith suddenly stops going clockwise and anti-clockwise inside of my pussy and starts to tongue fuck it, sliding her tongue back and forward at an amazing speed.

I start uncontrollably moaning her name over and over, shamelessly begging her for more.

I know she'll probably hold this over my head forever but I don't care anymore. Let her make all the jokes she wants, this ecstasy is worth it.

I'm rewarded for moaning her name and begging by an even harder tongue fucking, Faith pressing her face as deep into my pussy as possible as she jack-hammers that wonderful tongue of hers through me, giving me the greatest pleasure I've ever known.

Both Angel and Cordelia were good, but it's like Faith's mouth and tongue were made to eat pussy. It's like Faith's mouth and tongue were made to eat my pussy. It was like going down on me was Faith's purpose in life, like everything up until this point was just leading her to in between my legs giving me the best pussy eating of all time.

If there was a single doubt left in my mind when I came in here it was completely destroyed by Faith's tongue, that wicked snakelike thing turning me bi. Then again even if I had been 100% straight Faith's tongue would have probably turned me bi. Hell, after this I don't think I'm going to be bi, straight or gay, I'm just going to be addicted to Faith's tongue. From now on anytime she asks, I'm hers. Even if I end up being just a notch, that's fine, I want to be more than that, but I'll be anything I need to be if I can just have her tongue in my pussy on a regular basis.

I become a completely helpless little puppet on her tongue, writhing, moaning and calling her name, until finally I let out an almost hysterical scream as the most earth shattering orgasm of my life shakes my body to its very core. Not satisfied Faith somehow twirls her tongue around my pussy while keeping up the same inhuman speed, hitting so many hidden spots inside me I'm left no choice but to explode in multiple orgasms which leave me a happy pile of Buffy goo. I'm vaguely aware of fingers being shoved into first my pussy and then my ass as Faith's soft mouth switches back and forth from attacking my clit and pussy much in the way Cordelia had done to me before but I was on such a high it all seemed to be just one long feeling of heaven, the occasional explosion sending me higher but always remaining with my head in the clouds.

Unfortunately I was taken away from those clouds and back down to earth by the woman who had sent me to paradise, although I could not hate her for bringing me down from heaven when it was her who had sent me there. Besides, I was confident she would send me there again.

Once I'm closer to ground level Faith seems to take some time to make sure I'm properly clean down there before crawling back up my body until she's hovering over me with a justified proud grin on her face.

"Did you enjoy that B?" She asks me.

I blushed and nodded in response.

"Good." Faith says, "Because now it's your turn."

Faith's POV

"Arms up B." I told her as I began pulling her shirt off, using my thumbs to pull it upwards while my fingers gently caressed her soft skin.

B did as she was told, lifting her arms up and letting me pull off her top which I toss to the floor.

"Now." I said, trying not to smile to much at her cute little bra, "You take my top off."

B's hands reached for my top, but then she stopped suddenly and began to sit up, forcing me to change my position slightly. This had me worried for a second, but then B reached for my top again this time actually pulling it upwards, me lifting my arms up at the right moment so she could pull it off and toss it. Couldn't help notice while she was taking off my top she was using my own technique to caress my sides, even that little touch making me want her even more. Like that she did that, here's hoping she's quick to pick up on other techniques.

"Right." I said, "Now for your bra."

After I said that I studied B's face carefully, making sure she wasn't going to freak out if I went for her bra. It turned out to be hard to tell. Normally I'm good at reading facial expressions and body language but B's seemed like a mixture of nervousness, horniness, and a few other things I couldn't quite pinpoint. This made me hesitant to continue because I didn't want to freak B out but she seemed to pick up on my hesitation which seems to make her more nervous.

"Faith..." She begins but I don't let her get any further.

"Shhh." I hushed her, putting my finger to her lips in the universal sign of be quiet.

I then press my lips to hers in a soft kiss, hoping it will calm her nerves. She was really into the last kiss so it doesn't seem like that much of a bad idea, and besides I can't think of anything better. Luckily it works and I feel B relax into the kiss.

Now she's nice and relaxed I decide to try a little trick I picked up from a girl back in Boston and carefully reached round B's back, finding her bra strap and skilfully unclipping it.

I then broke the kiss, pulling her bra away as I pulled back slightly, before holding up my prize and grinning.

B looked shocked to see a bra in my hand and even more shocked when she looked down and realised it was hers. I wondered if she was going to freak out but when she looked up she actually looked kind of impressed which made me grin even more.

I turned to toss her bra away and as I did B moved fast, unclipping my bra strap and pulling away before I can even turn round. In my defence she caught me off guard and it was more the shock that B was reaching for my bra that stopped me reacting than it was a case of her being faster than me. Course, if I had been more on my game I wouldn't have stopped her, I just thought she was too nervous to do anything like that. Turning back to her I can't help wondering if I read her wrong before and she's not as nervous as I thought she'd be cause she looks the complete opposite of nervous as she holds up my bra and smiles triumphantly.

Wanting to take advantage of this confidence B's displaying I practically leap on her, pushing her back onto the bed and running my hands all over her, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples, making her moan with delight. After making sure her nipples are rock hard with lust I reach down to the waistband of her pants, making sure to hook my fingers in her underwear so when I pull her pants down her panties will come with them. This works, until I reach her shoes. I'm about to take them off but B beats me to it, kicking them off really eagerly which makes me smile. Whatever happened before it seems like she definitely isn't nervous now.

Pulling off her pants and panties I took a few steps back, tossed the clothes and then signalled B to come to me with the come-hither finger gesture.

Once B is standing in front of me I point downwards and she obediently gets on her knees in front of me and reaches for the waistband of my pants. Apparently picking up another trick from me B tries to use her fingers to grab hold of my panties too, which would work fine, if I was actually wearing panties.

B looks up at me in surprise and I just grin down at her, causing her to cutely blush before pulling my pants down around my ankles. I step out of them before offering her a hand up, which she excepts, letting me help her up before leading her back to the bed. Once we're back on the bed I pull her into my arms and kiss her gently.

I continue kissing her gently for a long time, sliding my hands up and down her back, sides and arms all in an effort to keep her nice and relaxed for what I'm about to do.

When I decide she's ready I gently start pushing her backwards but stop immediately after I feel her tense. Luckily it's only for a moment and then she relaxes into my embrace again. Just in case I wait a few seconds before pushing her again but when I do B lets me push back onto the bed without complaint.

Once she's lying back on the bed I press my body down on top of hers, making her moan into my mouth which makes my hormones go crazy.

I want so bad to just jump her bones and fuck the hell out of her but B probably wouldn't like that, at least not at first, and I want our first time together to be something that we both want. Besides B strikes me as the kind of girl who will tell everyone she only likes being made love to, but when she's comfortable enough with the 'making love' she'll be happy to get down and dirty with all the 'fucking' I could ever want. So I figure all I've got to do is get her hooked on the soft stuff and then she'll be putty in my hands.

As if she's tempting me or something B tries to increase the intensity of the kiss, but I don't let her. I want to let her, I want to let her so bad, but I don't think she's ready for all I have to give, and besides, I don't want to get carried away and blow this, so I keep things slow and steady, me running my hands all over her body to squeeze more moans of pleasure from those sweet, soft lips of hers as I caressed them with mine.

When I don't think I can stop myself from wanting to kiss her roughly I pull away, moving to her neck and beginning to gently slid my lips over it before gently sinking my teeth into it in a way which personally drives me wild, and from the way B reacts its the same for her. Figures, two vampire slayers with the same fetish for getting their necks bitten.

I stayed there nibbling on her neck for a while, wanting to leave a mark but I ultimately move on, kissing my way down her body.

I bury my face into her cleavage, moving all my attention to her left nipple, licking and sucking it until it becomes as hard as a rock before moving to the right and giving it the same treatment. As I'm moving back and forth between her nipples I feel her hand travel up towards my head and for a moment I think she's going to try and fight me but then her hands just come to rest on the back of my head and she pushes my mouth harder to her breast causing me to smile around her nipple as I suck down harder on it, using one of my other hands to massage the other breast as I do so.

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers