Wanting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,785 Followers

Will grunted softly. "That's right, Andie. Squeeze me harder, baby girl. Just like that."

I flushed, stroking his erection through thick cotton with both hands.

Swiftly, Will shrugged off his jacket. His sweater followed, then his crisp button-down. He tugged his clean white undershirt over his head. Everything flew onto the heap of clothes on my chair. My fingers fumbled with his fly. Unzipping his pants, I slid them down. Then I moaned softly, only able to stare for a minute.

Will was just so beautiful. Too beautiful. His sculpted cock stood out from his tanned body -- satiny, hard, and pointing at me. In a daze, I wrapped my fingers around his smooth shaft. It pulsed in my hand. My thumb stroked the pearl of liquid hanging from the tip, rubbing it into his head.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned. One hand tangled in my long hair. The other roamed over my naked body, greedily squeezing soft curves and smooth skin. My knees went weak. I gripped Will's cock as if it would keep me upright, stroking it more firmly.

"Will—" I panted.

"What is it, Andie? What is it, sweet baby? Tell me."

For a second, I just looked into his eyes, pleading. His face was flushed, his brown hair messy from my hands and curling around his ears. His mouth was half-open, and he grunted again when I gave his cock a sudden squeeze.

Then I stretched up and kissed him.

Will groaned. The kiss was soft. Will's lips were soft. His tongue was soft too, and so warm, flickering over my lips until they parted to let him in. Heat unfurled in my body. I gasped at his tongue filling my mouth. Clenching my thighs together against a flood of need, I nudged him forward, and we fell together onto my bed.

When Will took my nipple in his mouth, then worked the puffy bud between his teeth, I let out a shriek. When sure fingers discovered the wetness between my legs, then sank suddenly inside my tight opening, I groaned out loud, arching my back in helpless desire.

"Little slut cousin," he crooned, massaging me from the inside. "So fucking ready for me."

"Will, oh God..." I didn't even try to keep my voice down. After a summer of sneaking around, keeping our voices to whispers, biting back moans and gasps, it felt so good to make some noise. "Will!" I screamed suddenly when hot lips sucked sharply on my neck again, making my head spin. I could only clutch his rippling back, gasping. Those same lips moved greedily down my chest, licking and marking me.

I writhed against my cousin's hand, squeezing down hard. I'd gotten used to taking Will inside me over the summer. After that first time in the woods, he'd been slow and careful, until it didn't hurt anymore. But his wriggling fingers, moving firmly in and out of my pussy, stroking and stretching me, were almost too much. Firm pressure rolled over my clit as his thumb pressed the little nub, rubbing the sensitive tip again and again.

"You feel so good," I moaned. He did feel so good. It felt so good to give in.

"That's right, Andie," Will breathed. "Just open up to me. Such a sweet, wet little pussy. You're going to come soon, aren't you, baby? You need it so badly. I can tell."

"Yes," I gasped. "Will, yes..."

Green eyes met mine, hazed with lust. Eyes the same shape as mine. I gripped him in sudden sharp need, spasming on his fingers. My moans filled the room. I clung to Will's firm arm, shaking with pleasure, hugging his hand between my thighs in a long orgasm.

Fingers left my slippery folds. A hot mouth closed over mine. I kissed Will hungrily, all the desire of the past two weeks snaking from my tongue to his. When my fingers skated over his hard stomach and brushed his firm erection, he jerked against me.

"Kneel down, little cousin," he ordered. His voice, usually smooth, was ragged at the edges. "Suck my cock."

"Yes..." I panted, sliding off my rumpled sheets. I knelt on the rug next to my bed, looking up at Will as I opened my lips to take him in. His smooth cock filled my mouth. Hands caressed my hair, fisting in the thick copper waves. Will didn't hold back his growls as I eagerly licked his velvety head, lapping up the dew that hung from the tip.

"Just like that, Andie," he grunted. "You do that so well."

I shuddered with need, craving his words. I'd already come, but my nipples hardened into little peaks again. My pussy was a pool of hot desire. I sucked harder, stroking his shaft, cupping his heavy balls in my palm, as Will's breathing got heavier.

"Fuck, yes," he hissed. "Sweet slut. You like my cock in your mouth, don't you? You know it belongs inside you, good girl."

I whimpered around his thick erection, sliding one finger behind his balls to massage the sweaty skin. As his hips flexed and he began to thrust over my tongue, I stared up into Will's hooded eyes, soaked with lust and locked on me.

Suddenly, his cock left my mouth, and my lips closed on air.

"Will, wait—" I gasped. But warm hands were helping me up, lifting me easily onto the bed, pulling me to the edge of my mattress. Soft sheets rubbed against my skin. Palms opened my trembling thighs.

Will stood between my legs, naked and flushed, his breathing rapid with lust. My back arched off the bed when one hand firmly cupped my mound. Fingers spread my wet center.

"You want me to fuck you, Andie?" he growled.

"Yes," I breathed. A hot blush bloomed on on my cheeks.

"Really? You want me deep inside you, sweet baby?"

Yes," I gasped, jerking when thickness probed my entrance. "Don't tease."

"Are you completely sure?" Will massaged my thighs, opening them wide. His cock rubbed up and down my soaked core.

"Yes." I clutched his waist, my hands waking up to the play of his muscles. "Please."

Strong hands gripped my hips, holding them on the edge of the bed. His head sank suddenly into my pussy.

"Will!" I shrieked, digging my fingers into his waist.

"Baby girl," he groaned. "Still so tight. It's been too long since you've taken me inside you."

Slowly, slowly, the pressure withdrew. Then he plunged in again, slippery and hot. As he filled me, sure palms eased my knees up, pushing them firmly against my breasts, and all I could say was yes.

"You're soaking wet." Will's soft whispers wove between my pants and moans. "You need this more often, don't you? You shouldn't have waited so long to call me."

"I had to," I panted. I felt so full of Will from this angle, overwhelmed as he worked his cock in and out of my clasping pussy. "I didn't know— I don't know— Oh God, Will." My head fell back.

"Fuck, Andie," he whispered. He thrust longer and harder, frenzied, making me shake, until he let out one long groan after another.

For a minute, neither of us moved. Will stood over me, sweat-slicked and panting. I lay beneath him, sprawled on the edge of my bed.

When I wriggled my hips, green eyes slowly focused on me. Will rubbed my thighs, his cock still buried in my tightness, until I sighed and relaxed again. Only then did he ease out of me.

We fell together onto my bed, arms around each other. I buried my face in his warm shoulder, tangling my hands in his hair, and breathed in his crisp, clean scent, while he stroked my long waves down my back the way he had so many times over the summer.

*******

Afterwards, the two of us staggered into the kitchen, laughing and half-naked. I stopped short when I saw Meg and Emily, sitting at the tiny dining table on the mismatched chairs, eating ice cream.

They both froze, spoons halfway to their mouths. A second later, Meg's spoon dropped to the table.

Stupidly, I looked down at the trail of hickeys blooming on my pale skin and disappearing into my well-worn tank top. I'd given Will a few, too.

Next to me, Will tensed, startled, but he quickly recovered.

"Hi, I'm Will." He flashed a smile bright enough to momentarily blind them both. "You must be Meg and Emily. Andie's talked about you."

"I know who you are." Meg found her voice again. "You're Andie's cousin. And I saw your picture when I looked up her insanely rich relatives online."

Will's shoulders tensed again, but he just nodded agreeably. "Be right back, Andie," he murmured.

Meg gaped at Will's sculpted back as he walked past her in his boxers and closed the bathroom door. Emily kept her eyes on me. I dropped into the third chair.

"Okay. We get it, Andie," Emily said after a very long silence. "You're banging your cousin, and you don't want anyone to know. Don't worry. We won't tell anybody." She cleared her throat loudly in Meg's direction.

Meg looked too stunned to argue. Maybe she was still recovering her vision from that dazzling smile. "Okay. Yeah. Sure." She blinked a few times. "Can't say I blame you. I'd do him too. Related or not."

Emily frowned at me. "Didn't you say he was insane?"

Meg coughed toward the bathroom door.

I shrugged and picked up Meg's spoon. "Guess I'm insane too."

*******

Meg and Emily assumed it was all about sex. Sex, and maybe money. Fooling around with my hot rich cousin, having a secret. I let them. Will started driving up to the city every weekend, but I didn't tell them about the quiet moments of snuggling close in bed, sharing the morning paper while we drank coffee that Will brought in, or watching old movies while we giggled and pelted each other with popcorn, or walking to the plaza to play chess. Will was getting better. I didn't tell them about our talks late at night, raw sometimes, softened by darkness.

I didn't tell them about leaving my cube at work to slip into the restroom every day, just to be alone, excited but overwhelmed by all the responsibilities I was getting. Will's touches from the weekend would throb hard and soft through my body. I'd close my eyes, breathing in and out, trying to calm down, until I'd cave like always and slide my hand into my wet panties. I'd rub my clit to a shuddering orgasm and hope it would be enough to get me to the next weekend.

And I didn't tell them about the beginning of the summer.

*******

Elevator doors parted in front of me with a soft swish, opening to a rooftop garden. The end of October had brought changing leaves, but the garden was a green oasis. Lights glittered around emerald plants in pots. People clustered in bright groups, talking and laughing on top of the city.

Andrea. Aunt Rose's text had appeared like a summons yesterday. It's been far too long. Richard and I would like to see how you're getting on.

When she'd said "drinks in the city," I knew it could mean the three of us, or an intimate gathering of my aunt and uncle's fifty closest friends. Will had assured me he'd be there, and I didn't know if he'd make the evening better or worse.

I smoothed my navy silk dress, patted the ginger waves that brushed my waist, and stepped out of the elevator in my heels, grateful that I'd dressed up. Under the dress, I was very aware of skimpy lace cupping my curves.

Will had wanted to give me presents throughout the summer, and it bewildered him when I said no. Eventually I gave in -- twice. When I moved into my new apartment at the end of August, I'd unpacked a small, heavy marble chess set, and a matching green bra and panties, sheer with gorgeous lace.

The bra cupped my small breasts, lifting them proudly to display the soft flesh and creamy freckled skin. The panties hugged my mound with lace, riding low on my slim hips. In back, the exquisitely detailed waistband narrowed to a silky thong that exposed the soft cheeks of my ass.

I really didn't want to know how much the underwear cost. In the summer, Will had removed it very carefully after I modeled it for him in his room, wet and tingling under his hungry gaze. Fingers had stroked along the edge of my bra, pinching my nipples through the sheer green material. I'd arched my back, moaning as he gently undid the hooks and laid the flimsy material on a chair. More fingers eased the panties over my thighs.

He'd laughed softly when he saw the creamy wet spot.

"Little slut," he whispered. "So excited in your pretty new underwear."

"You like it too," I breathed.

"I love it." Lust glazed his handsome face. "On your hands and knees for me, sweet girl."

I'd hesitated. Will had just nodded encouragingly, caressing the curves of my hips. Finally, curious, I'd dropped to my knees on the plush blue rug in Will's room.

I heard a zipper coming down. Then Will knelt behind me, parted my thighs, spread my soaked lips with sure fingers, and worked his warm cock into my tightness, going slow so I could get used to him. We hadn't done it this way before. We'd barely touched just now, but his eyes on me as I modeled the lacy green underwear had me so ready, so slick and flushed, that I moaned and arched my back to invite him deeper. I tried to thrust back, but his hand in my hair, pulling my head up, held me in place, and his fingers were playing with my clit, and it was all so much...

When I couldn't hold back my shrieks of pleasure, then and only then did he let go of my hair to cover my mouth with one large palm. I came from his hard thrusts, hot and cold and moaning into his hand, while Will whispered in my ear, "Don't wear this underwear around me unless you want me to own your body."

You already do, I didn't say.

I'd put the underwear on tonight.

The delicate lace clung like a second skin under the polished silk dress from Aunt Rose — the one Will hadn't ripped to pieces in the woods. The dress had hung in the back of my closet since June. I'd thought a dozen times about taking it to the Salvation Army, but I couldn't bring myself to throw it out.

When I stepped outside the elevator, lips met my cheek. Will's crisp shirt and slacks outlined his lean body. His silk tie was impeccably knotted. Flashing perfect teeth at me, he rested a hand on my back, guiding me into the crowd.

I glanced from one chatting group to another, trying to act normal. My cousin's green eyes were polite and attentive. The protective hand on my back was perfectly appropriate, gentlemanly. And each brush of his fingers sent a shudder through my body that ended in a pulse between my legs.

"Andrea." Aunt Rose, sparkling with jewels, appeared and took both my hands. Her cascading blonde waves caught the lights on the rooftop. "The city is doing wonders for you. So nice to see you put together now." She stretched up to kiss her son's cheek. Like me, Aunt Rose was petite, small-boned, tiny even in her satin stilettos. "Will, you remember Andrea's wardrobe over the summer. She would barely let me help her. I was almost ready to let you take her in hand."

A prickling flush spread over my skin. "Thanks, Aunt Rose. I don't think Will was paying attention to my clothes over the summer."

Will just flashed his dazzling smile. "I was paying attention. Andie looked nice."

I clenched my thighs together. Will's thumb was rubbing the small of my back, in tiny motions.

Rose blinked long lashes, her glance lingering on her son's hand at my back, then turned to greet newcomers with more kisses. Introductions followed, gushing introductions to people I might have met at the garden party back in June. Hard to tell, because the lights sparkling off their jewelry and cuff links, their smiles and bright voices, blinded me too much to recognize them. Will's warm palm on my back distracted me beyond belief.

"Our niece, Andrea," Rose drawled to another person, indicating me with a sweep of her wrist. "We got her all set up. Richard got her a job and she's very up-and-coming. We took her in for the summer until she was on her feet. She learned quite a bit over those few months, wouldn't you say, Andrea?"

Will stiffened. Only I knew, because of his fingers on my back, and because I knew him now. I'd stiffened too.

Rose turned before I could answer, beckoning a manicured hand to my uncle, who stood over by the bar with a laughing group of men.

"Richard, come say hello to Andrea." Space cleared around him as he strolled over. "Would you even have recognized her?"

"Wouldn't have." My uncle's dark eyes assessed me before he took both my shoulders in his hands. The glance was casual, businesslike, analyzing. Richard was built like a football player. Sleek bulk, broad shoulders. When he leaned in to kiss my cheek, Will's hand tightened on my back. I smelled expensive cologne, heavier than Will's. Rose's eyes flicked over the three of us before her heels clicked across the rooftop pavement to welcome another group.

"How's your job going, Andrea?" Richard's voice was hearty. "The position's working out?"

"Yes." I felt hot in the cool fall air, prickling with sudden sweat. "Very well. I have a lot on my plate."

"Glad to hear they're keeping you busy. I was happy to arrange it for you." He squeezed my shoulders. "Remember, if you need anything — anything at all — you can always ask."

My cheeks flushed. "I appreciate it."

"She's doing great," Will cut in. "We're getting drinks now. I promised Andie wine." A firm touch on my waist began to steer me away.

"You're a lucky girl, Andrea." Richard smiled at me, his hands still resting on my shoulders. I'd never seen much resemblance between Richard and Will, but I knew that smile. A warm, friendly smile that didn't reach his eyes. It had been a while since I'd seen it on Will's face, long enough that I'd almost forgotten. "Our boy here has decided to look out for his cousin. I'm sure you understand what that means."

Will's fingers dug into my back. Tension ran up his arm. I swallowed. "It's nice to— connect with family after all these years."

"I'm sure it is," Richard said genially. "I'm sure your parents appreciate it too."

"Okay, Dad, enough." Will's tone was politely bored. He glanced at his father's hands on my shoulders, his face bland and pleasant. "Andie needs wine."

Richard released my shoulders. As Will walked me to the bar, I tried to get my breathing under control. His grip on my back didn't relax until we both had a glass in our hands and were standing behind a bank of potted trees.

I gulped white wine, grateful for the crisp chill. Will took a long pull of his old-fashioned and closed his eyes.

"Does your mom know I'm not a friendless orphan?" I asked, once my glass was empty.

"She's all talk," he muttered. "Don't let her get to you."

"Or you." Clear green eyes opened, looking down into mine. "Look, my parents don't want your family's money," I blurted. Not true, but I wanted it to be true. I remembered arguments from when I was a kid, whenever times were tight: Go to Rose. Once, just once. It can't hurt... "I don't want it either. If your dad thinks I'm trying—"

"It doesn't matter what he thinks." Will's face went dark with sudden anger. "He's not going to play his stupid games with you." He took a deep breath, his beautiful features smoothing over. Then he tucked my long copper waves behind my ears, his fingers brushing my cheeks and neck. Sparks ran down my body from his light touch. "Really, Andie." He stroked my cheek again. "Don't worry."

"He knows. Your mom knows," I whispered.

"So what if they do?" Will's voice was as quiet as mine, barely audible above the talk and laughter. "They can't do anything." Cupping my chin, he kept my face tilted towards his. We stood behind the potted plants, out of the gleam of lights, but anyone could walk by and catch sight of us.

"Will—" I protested. I caught his wrist. He touched my lower lip, then dropped his hand.

"It's true. They don't care, and I won't let anything happen to you. More wine, Andie? I'll get you some wine. And something to eat. Because I bet you're still eating cornflakes for dinner, and we can't have that."

Wine. I could really use some. And Will was right — most nights, cornflakes were dinner. I nodded, but he was already moving gracefully towards the bar. The crowd parted for him, the way it had for Richard.

SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,785 Followers