Wanting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,785 Followers

Finally, he collapsed on my chest, panting. I was panting too. When he lifted his hips, my pussy clutched his thick rod. My arms tightened around his back.

"Don't leave."

He let out a long breath. "I won't ever."

My muscles softened. My legs unwound from his waist. Will eased his cock from my soaked embrace and rolled over, pulling me half on top of him. I pressed my cheek against his muscled chest, lulled by his heartbeat, and felt his lips in my hair.

"Will," I whispered to his chest. "I love you." For a moment, he just breathed in and out. I wasn't sure he'd heard. When I raised my head, clear green eyes met mine.

"You mean that, don't you." He looked stunned. I was, too. I hadn't expected to say that. Probably the first time anyone had ever loved Will for himself, or had any idea what that self was. I nodded slowly.

"I love you too, Andie," he whispered back. The shocked expression was still on his face. He shifted to kiss me. I rested my head on his chest again.

"What about us?"

He stroked my hair back from my forehead, running his fingers through the thick waves, soothing me. "We'll just have to find out."

I curled up in his arms, warm and relaxed, while cars honked outside and streetlights flickered. The future was still a question mark. It always would be. But I knew what I wanted now, completely.