Wanting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,786 Followers

The rooftop was full now. I should go out and mingle instead of hiding behind the bank of potted trees. Stepping out, I glanced from one chattering group to another, cupping my empty wineglass.

"You're Rose and Richard's niece?" A well-coiffed woman was eyeing me. My aunt and uncle's age, and she looked familiar...

Yes. She'd been one of the gossiping women at that luncheon my aunt had dragged me to in June, boasting about their kids' accomplishments, hours before the night in the woods with Will. Mrs. Platt, who'd cooed that Will should get together with her daughter Madeleine.

"That's right. I'm Andrea. It's nice to see you again, Mrs. Platt."

Her eyebrows lifted. "Quite a memory."

"Thanks. I try to remember names."

I also remembered her comment that Will and Madeleine would make a very attractive couple. And my aunt's purred response: Well, he has his choice of girls. But I think he and Madeleine would enjoy each other. They'd go far together. They're cut from the same cloth. What do you think, Andrea?

Mrs. Platt just smiled. "You're very fortunate that your relatives are still looking after you."

My face burned. "I'm looking after myself." Mrs. Platt blinked at me. I'd said the wrong thing. "Sorry— that is, yes, they helped me out over the summer. I probably wouldn't be here without them."

I could hear running feet in the woods now, could feel a hard arm catching me around the waist and pulling me close. Hot invasive fingers under the other dress from Rose, sinking inside me, penetrating and taking, arousing and enraging me. Making me come. I heard my own snarling hiss. Go be with Madeleine Platt. Leave me alone. And Will's start of surprise: I don't want Madeleine fucking Platt.

"Seems that you're still under their wing. I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth if I were you." Her face broke into a beaming smile as Will strode up to us with a wineglass and a plate of food. "Will! How's school? Still rowing? Winning everything? I've heard so much about all your successes from your parents. You look fantastic. Have you talked to Maddie lately?"

"No, I haven't, Mrs. Platt." Will gave her the same smile I'd seen on Richard's face tonight. The October night felt chillier, the scent of burning leaves drifting on the air. My nipples were painfully hard, pushing against delicate lace. "I haven't talked to Maddie in a long time."

"Call her. She'd love to hear from you. Take care, dear," she added to me as she turned away.

When she disappeared into the crowd, I looked up at my cousin.

"Can we go?"

The empty elevator was a relief. Will had smoothly fielded the goodbyes with his parents while I nodded politely. But his palm on my waist now, his fingers tipping up my chin for a kiss, sent a wave of need down my body.

Dizzy, I clutched his broad shoulders, squeezing the swells of muscle through his jacket, sucking on his tongue. The rush of the elevator down the tall building made my stomach flip. My thighs were trembling, hot juices slicking my lips and soaking the gorgeous lace underwear.

"Oh yeah," Will growled. "I can smell you, Andie. I'm going to take you home and fuck you like a little animal. Would you like that?"

Jesus fucking christ, he'd groaned in the woods, after I'd bitten him as hard as I could. You little animal.

I could only gasp, sobbing into his mouth in the elevator, my body clenching with sharp excitement. Every kiss sent shocks through my skin. When I molded my hand around the heavy bulge in Will's slacks, squeezing and stroking, his green eyes flew open wide. The elevator wall was hard against my back.

"Will, please—" I begged.

The doors opened on the ground floor, just as fingers slipped my dress strap down to expose green satin and lace. My cousin's gaze was soaked in arousal. A slow smile spread over his face as he took in the mossy lace against my pale freckled skin.

Don't wear this underwear around me unless you want me to own your body.

"You're so mine, Andie," he whispered in my ear.

The cab back to my place was a blur of kisses in the backseat, warm hands sliding up my knees and shoulders. I clutched Will's hair and caressed his neck. He would have gone farther if I hadn't grabbed him and whispered a plea to wait.

But the cool October air, the leaves crunching underfoot as we jumped out of the cab and raced into my building, woke me up. I could see my aunt and uncle's knowing little smiles. We needed to talk. We needed a break. This was too much.

I shouldn't have worn the underwear.

My bedroom door swung closed behind us. Strong arms wrestled me onto my bed. My high heels fell to the floor. My hands met Will's chest, holding him back.

"Wait," I panted. "Tonight was— a lot."

Green eyes focused on my face. Will relaxed slightly and pulled me close, his embrace secure. "I know," he murmured. "I don't like those things either. But you did great. It's over now."

"Will, we need to talk."

"We are talking." Lips met my ear. "You look so beautiful," he whispered. "So fucking delicious." He nuzzled my neck. "I just want to eat you, Andie."

"Listen to me." I cupped his chin, pulling his face around to meet half-closed eyes. "You're too distracting. I want you too much."

He blinked. "How is that even possible?"

"Everything's too much right now. I'm stressed at work. I hate owing your parents, they know about us, I can't concentrate when we're apart..."

Will brushed my hair back from my face, looking at me more closely. "Little cousin." His lips met mine in a soft kiss. "Don't worry," he whispered into the kiss.

"Will, you know—" I protested, before my mouth opened to take his tongue. He did know. He knew I had no power to resist him when he called me that. I pulled him closer, shivering with need. My pussy, wet all evening, pulsed with hot juices.

"See?" he murmured. "It's okay, Andie. Let me help you feel better. I promise I'll take care of you." A hand unzipped my dress. Silk slithered off my bare back. Wide green eyes devoured the lacy bra clinging to the gentle slopes of my breasts and the panties outlining the slight curve of my hips. "Oh, Jesus," Will groaned. "Fuck, you're gorgeous." His stare, piercing right through the delicate lace, sent hot, wet throbs of need straight between my legs.

I couldn't hold off any longer. My hands slid into his hair, pulling him down to me. My back arched, wanting more of his fingers as they pinched down on my little pink nipples, hardening inside lace. I couldn't help running my palms over his firm back, rubbing his body through the polished cotton of his shirt.

"Missed you so much, Andie." A warm tongue traced my ear. "I couldn't stop thinking about you."

I moaned softly, relaxing and opening my legs to him. "I missed you too." And I had. Too much. All the time.

Fingers easily undid my bra, draping the mossy green lace over my chair. "Missed everything about you, sweet girl. Look at these perfect little tits." My cousin's large hand cupped one small breast, cradling the creamy curve as he rolled the puffy pink nipple between his fingers into a hard, puckered nub.

My breath quickened. My hips lifted to let him peel off the exquisite lacy thong, soaked and clinging between my legs. Palms caressed both my breasts now, teasing the sensitive skin into goosebumps.

"I want you all the time," I moaned. "I don't know how to handle it."

One hand closed over my mound. Fingers slipped into my silky wetness, stroking my swollen lips,

"Just give in to the feeling, Andie." His breath, hot on my ear. "It's okay to want." I groaned, shuddering against his fingers.

"Not fair," I whispered into his neck. "You know I can't stop when you do this."

"Then. Don't. Stop." A thumb pressed my clit, slipping and sliding over the swollen bud. My breath caught.

"You feel too good."

"No such thing." Large fingers massaged my juicy entrance, making me gasp when they slid inside me.

"Do you actually know what it feels like to want, when you already get everything?" My hands caught in his hair, pulling. He let out a grunt. My pussy opened around his fingers as they sank deeper, hugging their firmness. He was kissing his way down my body.

"I don't get everything." His voice was soft as he looked up from my stomach. "And I want you."

I cried out suddenly, yanking my pillow from under my head to bite, when Will's kisses trailed over my mound, tickled the sensitive skin, and ended in a soft nuzzle on my clit. My toes clutched the sheets, digging into the mattress.

A warm tongue deliberately opened my folds, sliding into every crevice with delicious slowness. Only once I was panting into the pillow, thrusting my hips toward my cousin's hot breath, juices dripping down my ass to soak the sheets, did his lips close around my clit to gently suck.

"Uh, Will..." I groaned, squeezing the pillow. "I need..."

"What, Andie?" he murmured. Glazed eyes looked up at me from between my thighs. Fingers stretched me, stroking me from the inside. My pussy quivered around his touch. "What do you need, baby girl? Do you need more?"

Oh God, I didn't know what I needed. I didn't know what I wanted, except Will's mouth between my legs, and his touch all the time, everywhere.

"Yes," I whimpered. "More..."

I broke off in a squeal when he sucked hard on my clit. His tongue snaked so intimately around the tiny bud. I couldn't keep my voice down now. My pussy clung to his fingers as they wriggled inside me. My core was opening to him, giving him my deepest secrets.

"I just want to drive you crazy," he muttered against my swollen lips.

"You do, Will," I gasped into the pillow. My legs thrashed until he pinned them down firmly against the mattress with his elbows. "Oh God, you do."

I shuddered, open and exposed under his tongue and fingers, tugging his wavy hair, never wanting it to end. Suddenly, one finger slid into my slippery cleft, teasing the tight pucker of my ass.

"Will, please," I groaned, bucking toward him.

"Little slut," he rasped, caressing the sensitive skin. I gasped, more juices running down my ass as he penetrated me. "You need this tonight, don't you? You need me inside you everywhere. I know how hard you come with my finger up your ass, sweet baby."

I could only sob, my head whipping from side to side on the pillow as his dirty words and stroking fingers sent a haze of heat over my body.

My crotch clenched in a long, hot, throbbing spasm. Will's soft lips on my clit contrasted with his large fingers filling my pussy and his sure touch massaging my ass. My cousin growled into my soaked folds while I came eagerly, helplessly on his mouth and hands.

"Better, Andie?" he murmured, easing his fingers out of my pool of juices as I panted for breath. "Did that help? Just a little bit?"

"Oh God," I moaned. It was just the beginning. "I need to taste you."

Dazed with lust, I let Will guide me between his thighs. I took his cock in my mouth, deeper and deeper between my lips, sucking hungrily on the hard silky flesh as he grunted with lust and massaged the back of my head. Fingers caressed my throat. All I felt was Will's thick erection on my tongue, filling my mouth, as I licked him again and again, lapping up salty juices. All I heard were his soft, crude whispers, guiding me.

"Sweet little cocksucking cousin. Take me deeper, Andie, I know you can. You look so fucking beautiful with those innocent lips wrapped around my cock. Deeper, sweet girl, that's right... Oh, fuck..."

I slurped frantically as his words started to come in gasps.

"Easy, Andie," he finally murmured, guiding my head back. Need made me dizzy as his rigid cock slipped from my lips. Will's hands were helping me up, pushing me onto the soft rumpled bed, lacing through mine to hold my arms above my head, and all I could think was I want I want I want.

A hard, warm male body settled on top of me. I moaned at the sensation of Will's cock, nestling against my tight opening. My pussy tingled, slick with juices. I'd felt this so many times over the summer and fall. But each time felt different. Each time was new.

"That's it," he murmured, as I closed my legs around his back. His hands tightened on mine, holding my arms securely above my head. "Just take me in, little cousin."

I buried my face in his shoulder, his scent everywhere as his thick rod opened me.

"Mmmm, Will," I whimpered.

"Yeah," he whispered. "So luscious. So hot and tight. And dripping wet like always."

"You feel perfect," I breathed into his neck. I rocked my hips underneath him, feeling him sink deeper into my soaked pussy. Every slow thrust, snug inside me, drove me to surrender a little more. "Harder," I pleaded. "Faster. Please, Will."

Instead, Will pushed himself up, green eyes staring down at me, hands pressing mine into the pillow above my head. My pussy spasmed around his heavy cock.

"This is so right, Andie." He bent to drop one soft kiss on my lips, and I writhed against him. "You and me, like this."

Then he fucked me.

I didn't care what my roommates heard. I forgot them. I forgot they existed, forgot anyone existed except Will and me. My shrieks filled the room as Will drove his cock into my soaked core, tight and melting and spasming around him. The bed bounced beneath my back. My breath came out in gasps. I arched my back under my cousin, begging for I didn't know what, until he crushed his lips against mine. His lips tasted like salt and pure need, his tongue hot and seeking in my mouth.

"Will, oh God—" I gasped. My shrieks were turning into sobs. My fingers wanted to fist in his hair, but all I could do was clutch his hands in response as he held me down firmly.

Will had never fucked me this hard. I'd never fucked him back this hard, bucking against his unyielding body to meet every thrust that rocked me to my core. All I could do was open up to him more and more, let him in deeper and deeper, until he let out a long, low animal growl.

His cock pulsed as he came inside me. Each little jerk tugged at my pussy, pulling soft pants from my mouth. Strong arms pressed against mine. Will's growls into my neck mingled with my sobs of need at every spurt of cum deep into my tingling pussy.

When his thrusts slowed, he collapsed on my chest, releasing my hands and massaging my prickling arms. As sensation came back, Will pulled me even closer, one hand dropping to cup my ass. We stayed tangled together, his cock still buried inside me. Minutes passed until we both sighed, stretched, and slowly rocked our hips apart.

The only sounds were the voices, horns, and rumbles of cars from outside. Cool smoky fall air drifted through the open window. My fingers twined in Will's. As breakups went, I'd failed spectacularly. I'd just made my own job harder.

"Tell me one thing you want that you haven't gotten," I said suddenly.

He rolled onto his back, pillowing his head on one sculpted arm, and stared up at the ceiling. "My parents should be like yours. Split up."

I opened my mouth.

"I know, Andie," he said before I could protest. "I know it's not great. I know you wish they were still together. But at least your parents are honest about it. My parents are going to stay married forever. The perfect couple."

The bitter edge in Will's voice was a world away from his usual smoothness. I didn't flinch. I'd heard it before. He'd heard it from me too.

"They both get something out of it." With my fingertip, I connected the three dark freckles on his arm. His summer tan still colored his skin, fading but golden. He knew the many freckles scattered on my arms just as well. He'd traced them with his tongue more times than I could count.

"They sure as hell do."

"What else do you want?" I asked softly. "Anything?"

He shifted on the bed to face me. "It would be nice if nobody knew who I am. So when I do something or get somewhere, it's not because I'm Richard's son. I'm not wondering if anything I do matters, or if it's all my fucking dad."

"Really? What would you do if you were a regular person?"

He gave me a long look. "Work for things. Like you do."

"Will." I cupped his cheek, then pulled my hand away. "I need a break." There was just no good time to say it. Every time would be like this. "I can't keep wanting you so much."

"What do you mean?" Will looked bewildered. "I'm right here. And I don't understand that. You want something, you get it, it feels good. That's how life should go."

"I want other things, too."

"Is this about my parents? You don't owe them anything, Andie. They have nothing to do with us." I wanted to believe him. "Or you care what people think? I don't. Is it about the summer? When you first came?" He rubbed his hands over his face and blew out a long breath. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have."

"I know," I said softly. "It's just all-- I can't right now. I need to focus. I love my job and I can't afford to lose it. I need to sleep at night. Not think about you all the time."

Green eyes stayed on my face. I made myself hold Will's intent gaze, feeling very naked. "Something's wrong at work? I can help you."

"No, Will," I said more forcefully. "Thanks. But no. I don't want your help. Or your parents'. I need to do it alone."

Silence. Then Will's wry grin took me by surprise. He touched my waist — a light touch. "You have any idea how much I envy you sometimes, Andie?"

"I'm not switching places with you."

"I know. That's why I envy you."

Abruptly he stood up and stretched, working out stiffness. I stared. I couldn't help it. Every muscle and plane in his bare body was perfectly balanced. If he'd bent down for a kiss right now, cupped my breasts, taken my nipple in his mouth, I would have dissolved under his touch. I would have begged him helplessly to take me again.

Will's green gaze was on me now, unsettling. I flushed and slipped my nightshirt on.

"Just put your clothes on," I said awkwardly. "I'll walk you out."

He shook his head, but he shrugged on his snowy white shirt, stepped into his briefs, tugged on his sharply creased slacks and buckled his belt with a clink that made me shudder. His tie got knotted at a speed that could only come from doing it hundreds of times.

"You really mean it, cousin."

"You don't believe me."

He flashed me that dazzling white grin, the one that charmed everybody, and opened my bedroom door. "We'll see. I don't believe this is the last time we'll ever talk."

It wasn't. Of course it wasn't. I pushed the thought down as we walked into the narrow hall.

"Don't give me the smile."

He let out a brief laugh, genuine this time. "Okay, I won't. Can I kiss you goodbye?"

"No."

"Hug you?"

Oh God. I wanted to feel his solid arms around me so badly. "No," I whispered.

His face fell. "Andie—"

"Just go. We're not going to never talk again. I just need—" I looked around the tiny apartment. Will's eyes followed mine.

"...Space," he finished.

I nodded. He stared at me for a long minute like he really didn't believe me -- confused, incredulous. Then he turned and walked out the front door. I watched it close behind him.

*******

It did get easier to concentrate at work. At least, once my body believed I'd be alone in bed, not just at night but on the weekends too. And once my back stopped arching, seeking my cousin's touch every time I slipped a hand between my legs. And once the mossy green bra and panty set went into hibernation, hiding in the back of my underwear drawer.

I'd done the right thing. Whatever had happened between me and Will, no matter how many times I'd said yes, it was too crazy, too intense, too forbidden to continue. I hadn't been kidding when I'd told Meg and Emily we were both insane.

But the marble chess set stayed on top of my dresser. Will's thick blue robe came out of my closet once in a while, as the fall mornings got frostier. On weekends, when I drank coffee and read the newspaper in bed, and late at night, when I could hear raw whispers in the dark, I had to force myself not to pick up the phone.

SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,786 Followers