WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We like you, Master. While we could have children through artificial insemination, we find sex a more natural way to conceive. We are hoping you and Mistress Marcia would allow for us what you did for Mistress and provide us with children. We would be willing to enter into the same agreement as Mistress did when you provided her the opportunity for a child. Given the need to submit to you under that agreement, we have been practicing skills to facilitate our ability to serve you."

I turned to Marcia. "Did you know about this?"

"No, it's the first I've heard of it. I'm as stunned as you are," she replied.

"Do you want to have a child too," I asked Chantelle.

"Eventually, monsieur. I'm still young and it's not critical for me to have children now. If I were to eventually have one, I would love for you to be the father."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "I can't believe this."

"Does this mean you'd be unwilling to do this?" Monique asked. "I know this is sudden, but hoped you would at least consider it."

"I don't know," I said. "It's not up to me. Marcia has much more say about this than I do. She had time to consider Brianna's offer before deciding to allow it. It's asking a lot of her to allow her husband to fuck a bunch of different women, to have children with them no less. I'd have to discuss it with her before I gave you any kind of answer. I'm not sure we could decide at this time. It's too much."

Marcia asked, "Are all of you on the same fertility schedule as Brianna?"

"What's that mean?" I asked.

"When a bunch of women live together," Marcia said, "over time, it's common for them to start having their periods at the same time, usually aligned with the most dominant woman of the group."

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed.

"No, I'm not," Marcia replied. "It's scientifically proven. Since Brianna is the Mistress and most dominant person here, I wouldn't be surprised if many of her slaves had their periods within a few days of their Mistress. It most likely means most of them are fertile right now. This would be prime time for them to get pregnant. Am I right?"

"Yes, Mistress Marcia. Most of us are fertile right now," Monique replied.

"Marcia," I asked, "are you considering this?"

"I don't know," she replied. "I just heard about it the same as you. It's a lot to process. I never considered I'd ever be making this decision again."

"I know this is a lot to ask," Monique said. "I'm sorry to be springing it on you. I hope you'll consider our request."

I rolled off the raft and let myself sink to the bottom of the pool. What the hell had we gotten ourselves into? I had no idea how Marcia felt about this, but it was strange, even for me, the king of strange. Essentially, I was being asked to stand stud to a stable full of lesbians, some of whom wanted to have kids. It just didn't get any weirder than that. I started to run out of air, came up and grabbed another lungful and sank back down. Marcia was still talking to Monique and Chantelle, I noticed before submerging myself again. Maybe still talking about their request, or maybe moved on to other things. I didn't stop to listen. I was still too stunned by the revelations I'd already received.

When I came up the second time, the ladies were still chatting, so I told Marcia I was going to our room. I dried off, bringing the towel with me. I got to our room and took a quick shower, rinsing off the chlorine from the pool. By the time I was done, Marcia had returned to the room and was putting our few clothes away, some in the drawers, our nicer things in the closet. I helped her finish up, neither of us saying anything. Then she took a shower herself. She came out drying her hair, her nude body the picture of perfection. I was lying on the bed, hands locked behind my head, staring at the ceiling until she walked in. Would I ever get used to the stirring of my cock when I saw her naked in all her glory. She smiled when she saw Mr. Happy begin growing in response to her nudity.

"You can't believe what a compliment it is having your cock get hard after all our time married just because you see me naked," she said.

"You still find it hard to believe I find you so beautiful, Marcia. You're the most alluring woman I've ever met. I still can't believe you wanted to marry me when you could have had any man you curled your finger at."

She finished drying her hair and sat beside me, leisurely stroking my cock.

"Are we going to talk about the elephant in the room?" I asked. "I was completely blindsided by what they want. What do you think about it?"

"I can understand their desire to have children and why they would want to choose you," Marcia said. "You are the nicest guy I know. Heaven knows you're a thoughtful lover who tries to ensure the pleasure of your partner. I can see why they would want someone like you to have sex with if they had to have sex with a man. Would you want to have more children?"

"I would love to have a child with you if we could. I never thought of having more than the one with Brianna. I'm flabbergasted. I don't know what to think. Part of the reason I agreed to have a child with Brianna is because I trust her. I don't anticipate having problems with her over the sharing of a child. She would never hold me hostage by using our child against me. She has the money to raise the child without our support if need be and is perfectly willing to share custody as much as she can. In fact she wants us a part of the child's life so much she wants us to pull up stakes and move here. I suspect Monique might be the same way. We've come to know her in the time we've spent with her, but I don't know about anyone else. I don't know them that well. I certainly would never do anything without your full knowledge and support which brings me back to my original question. Is this something you would want or allow me to do?"

"I don't know what to think. It came out of left field for me too. I could maybe be okay with Monique, or even Chantelle, I suppose, but like you; I don't really know anyone else here that well. You fathering a bunch of other kids wasn't on my agenda when we came here. Playing with you and sharing in the birth of your child was all I expected. I could maybe agree to one or two more, but I'm sympathetic to the plight of any I would say no to. Do we draw straws to make it fair or say okay to ones we know but 'fuck you' to those we don't? Say no to everyone because it's been sprung on us? I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do."

"I don't want it to be like the last time we came here," I said, "where Brianna got most of my attention. I know I tried to do right by you while we were here, but I always felt you got less of me than you deserved."

She bent down and took a lick of my cock, which she'd been keeping in a state of readiness with her hand. She licked a drop of pre-cum from the tip where I'd leaked due to her pleasant ministrations. She sat up again and then swung her leg over me, positioning my cock at the sweet entrance of her cunt. She sank down on me with a sigh, spearing herself on my shaft. She started rocking up and down, wet and ready to accept my cock. There had to be a God because it was both divine and heavenly and the fullest exemplification of our love of one another.

"You did a commendable job of balancing Brianna's need with mine," Marcia moaned, stroking my shaft with her hot, most sheath. "While I might not have received as much of your time and attention as I'm used to, you made sure I received lots of attention from others. It's one of the things I appreciate about you. You tried to ensure I experienced as much pleasure as you might have given me alone. It was different, but I wasn't disappointed by how things worked out. You're a good husband, Sam, and I hope you know how much I love you."

She continued to fuck me, massaging my prick with the finely tuned muscles of her pussy. I felt the first suggestions of my impending climax, stirring in my balls, ready to boil over.

"Husband," she asked, rocking on me, "what are the limits you wish me to honor as you submit to me?"

"Much the same as yours, Marcia. I don't care for pissing games or excrement, nor public humiliation. In addition, I would not have sex with a man. I would expect you take care not to injure my cock or balls, though I expect you will find reason to wallop my ass as I have pounded yours."

"And what safe word would you use, Sam?" Marcia asked, pumping up and down on my cock, her cunt hot and wet and exquisitely tight, molding to my shaft like a glove.

"Gandalf. My safe word can be Gandalf," I said, moaning, nearing my release.

"The wizard from 'The Lord of the Rings', husband?"

I grunted my orgasm, my cum spurting in her sheath, moaning with the pleasure of it, the sheer joy of emptying myself into my love. I panted, "Yes, Gandalf. I would have little reason to speak it carelessly. It will be my safe word."

Even as I climaxed, she continued riding me, grinding herself on me, pushing for her own orgasm which started half a minute after mine. Even as the last few dribbles of cum left my balls, her tunnel tightened around my cock as her own started and she milked me for the last few drops. When the pulsing of her own orgasm ceased, Marcia collapsed on the bed beside me.

"I needed that," she panted, one hand behind her head, the other laying relaxed on my chest, still rising and falling rapidly as I continued to gulp air after our shared climax. "Are you ready for your submission tomorrow?"

"I'm actually interested in seeing what you have planned for me."

"My plans may actually be evolving. Several new things have popped into my head recently. I think you might enjoy them. If not, too bad."

"Good night, Marcia."

"Good night, slave to be."

She snuggled up against my side and we went to sleep with her arms and legs wrapped around me.

******

I woke up the next morning with Marcia grinding her sex against my mouth. At first, I thought I was being smothered, but when I realized what was covering me, figured my servitude had started. I started licking, sucking and nibbling on what she offered, attempting to bring my Mistress to her orgasm. Marcia had an increased and highly tuned sexuality since our Dominant/submission experiment started. She was able to cum easier, more frequently and with more intensity now. Additionally, since I found myself contending orally with skilled lesbian rug munchers for the ability to most please Marcia, I surpassed my initial skill level to the point I was competitive with even the best of Brianna's slaves. Given the revised parameters for both of us, I quickly gave Marcia four good orgasms. My face was drenched with her cum when she climbed off it.

"Go take care of your bathroom needs," Marcia ordered, "but leave my fluids on your face."

I used the toilet, brushed my teeth, and the shower, careful to not wash my face which meant I couldn't shave, and returned to the bedroom where Marcia sat, slapping a large metal butt plug against her other palm. Okay, I'm not proud of it, but I kind of gulped when I saw it. It was no bigger than the ones I used on Marcia regularly, but it wasn't the smallest I'd used either.

She handed it to me. "You may want to suck on this and get it nice and wet before it goes up your rectum. Might make it a little easier going in."

I stuck it in my mouth and it took up most of it, being about two inches in diameter at it's widest point. Slobbering all over it to get it nice and wet, I handed it back to Marcia.

"On your hands and knees on the bed, your ass in the air," she ordered.

I complied immediately. There was nothing to be gained but punishment if I argued about it since I'd done it to her a hundred times. Some lubricant was dropped on my rectum and her finger smeared it all around, even inside. She added some more and a second finger joined the first up my butt. When her fingers were removed, I knew what was coming next. I was about to lose my anal cherry.

Feeling the pointy end of the plug stretching my crinkled rosebud, I attempted to relax the muscular ring as much as I could. It was a distinctly different feeling for something to go in rather than out. I estimated she had it maybe one third of the way in and it was tight and no matter how much I tried relaxing, it was resisting further efforts to insert it. I felt more lubricant drip on my ass and her finger smearing it around the metal trying to penetrate my bottom. She pushed some more and I dilated more, but it still wasn't past the wide part of the plug.

"Brace yourself," she said, getting behind me. She gave a quick hard push and it burst into my ass with a sudden jolt of pain that quickly died once it reached the narrow end. My bowels gave a couple tentative squeezes like it wanted to expel this new invader, but stopped once they realized it wasn't going anywhere.

"Sometime during your slavery, you will be butt fucked with a strap on," Marcia said, tapping the end of the plug sending vibrations through my bottom. "It's time you were prepared for it."

"Yes."

She slapped my ass, hard.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's better, slave." She patted my rump over the plug, sending new vibrations into my guts. "Your orgasms belong to me now, slave. You are not to have one without my permission or the permission of whoever is stimulating you, which may be someone other than me. Having an orgasm without permission is grounds for immediate punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Despite the change in our relative power, I felt my cock begin to stir. She ignored it.

"You will obey my commands without question, or the command of whoever has been given temporary authority over you. You are the newest and lowest slave in the hierarchy of slaves on Brianna's estate and will obey whoever instructs you to do anything unless such instruction is countermanded by myself or Brianna, the only two Mistresses here. Display."

I jumped to my feet and assumed the standing position I required of Marcia, legs spread, shoulders back, hands interlocked behind my head. My cock stirred more, almost at half mast now. Marcia picked up something else off the bed which I recognized as a cock and ball ring. She slipped one end over my cock and slid it down to the base, then one at a time, pushed my balls through the ball ring. She stroked my cock a little to make it harder. It pinched at the base, but trapped blood in my cock which didn't let it shrink as much as it normally did when not stimulated. I felt like I would be going around the house with my cock half hard all the time.

She put a collar around my neck and velcro cuffs on my wrist which she then fastened behind me. Marcia then attached a leash to the collar and led me down to breakfast. She grabbed food for me and herself, scrambled eggs, toast and sausages, then led me to a table in the dining room. Three other people were sitting down eating. Sitting me on the floor in front of her chair, Marcia spread her legs and ordered me to pleasure her while she ate. Even without using my hands, I was able to bring Marcia to three more orgasms while she ate. When she had enough to eat, she started to feed me, first by passing small bites of eggs on toast with her fingers to my mouth. When she got to the breakfast sausages, she stuck each one in her cunt and made me dig it out with my teeth and tongue. Two other women joined us for breakfast and all five of them were enjoying the sight of me pleasing my Mistress's cunt.

After having another climax, Marcia asked, "He's very good at pleasing a woman. Mistress Brianna feels he's almost as good as Monique now. Would any of you like to experience his tongue while he's in the proper position to please you?"

One of the three women sitting at the table when we'd arrived and seen Marcia succumb to three orgasms as I tongued her leapt at the chance. Marcia bid me crawl under the table as she spread her legs for me. It was hard to do with my hands secured behind me, but I made it and found her waiting, already wet from Marcia's and my show and in anticipation. I remembered seeing her from my previous visit, but we'd never had any interaction. She had a small outer labia and large inner labial lips which extended prominently between them. Her clit was starting to extend from it's protective sheath which had a vertical piercing extending the length of the clitoral hood and appeared it would be large as well. Her cunt was hairy but trimmed to about an inch long.

I determined I would do the best job I could so my Mistress would not be embarrassed by any deficiencies on my part. I kissed the soft skin at the top of her thighs, licking and gently nibbling on the tender flesh. Her arousal filled my nostrils. After the skin around the juncture of her legs, I started licking and sucking the outer lips, gradually moving to the pronounced inner folds which were leaking her natural lubrication freely. I took my first swipe up her flowering petals, going from the bottom of her cleft to the clit. That elicited her first moan. I pushed my head deeper between her thighs so my tongue could penetrate her sheath, spearing as deeply as I could go and she moaned again, a fresh surge of her fluids rewarding my tongue. Another swipe of my lips and tongue up her slit and she held my head to better maneuver it where she wanted. I continued to tease and tantalize her pouting cunt as she moved my tongue to all her sensitive spots. Finally ready to cum, she moved me to her clit and I licked and suckled her small finger of flesh until she gushed on my face, whimpering her passion. She made me clean her discharge.

"Anyone else?" Marcia asked and three more hands shot up.

One by one, I serviced each of the three to gut wrenching climaxes, a hispanic woman shaved bald with a looped clitoral hood piercing, one a black woman with a landing strip and an inner labia piercing and one who might have been Middle Eastern who didn't trim at all and had no vaginal piercings. She was the last one I did and I felt three or four hairs in my mouth when she was finished. I was surprised by the differing tastes of each different cunt. Marcia was a sweet salty flavor. One was a tangy pungent, one more salty and another more sweet. I wondered if diet played a part in the taste of a woman's lubricant and cum or there was another reason for the differences.

All four of the women were otherwise unfamiliar to me. I'd recognize a face or a body from my previous visit, but none were ones I remembered from the show in Las Vegas or my last trip here. No Sandy, Zoe, or Adele, and especially not Monique or Chantelle. When I was finished, my mouth, cheeks, chin and nose were glazed with female cum.

"Good job, slave. You've done well, although I'm not yet ready to reward your service. Follow me."

She led me to the punishment room and bid me stand in a corner while she looked around for what she wanted. I watched closely for what she was most interested in and I saw her stick several items into a gym bag but she zipped it closed before I could look inside. She found a block and tackle and spreader bar I recognized as similar to the ones Olivia sold. She brought the gym bag and hung it around my neck, grabbed the spreader bar and pulley and pulled me toward the entryway of the mansion.

Brianna, Chantelle, Monique and Adele were all waiting there. I wondered what was going on. Brianna pushed a button on the wall and a hook lowered itself from the ceiling. Marcia attached the pulley system and spreader bar. Taking the gym bag from around my neck, Marcia pulled out a hood which she affixed over my face, blinding me and muting sound as well. She removed my velcro cuffs and put on wrist suspender cuffs and ankle suspender cuffs on my feet. Hooking my wrist cuffs to the tackle, she raised me up until my feet no longer touched the ground. She told Brianna to gather the rest of her slaves and waited until everyone responded to the call and gathered around before she informed me what would happen.