WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,602 Followers

"Let's check there."

We all went to the Maternity Ward, and found a lot of tense people there waiting for word on their loved ones deliveries. We went to the desk and asked about Brianna.

"Yes, she's been here about twenty minutes. Room 3. Her doctor is with her now."

We all started to head to room 3, but the nurse stopped us. "You can't go in there yet. Only immediate family can go."

"I'm the father of the children," I said.

"And I'm the wife," Monique said.

"Well, who's the woman who is in with her now?" The nurse asked.

"That would be Marcia, my wife and the one who delivered the babies," I replied, "and these others," I pointed to Adele and Chantelle, "are like sisters to her. She'll want to see all of us, trust me."

"What? What are you talking about?" The nurse asked.

"It's complicated. I could explain it to you, but that would take a lot of time, and we'd really like to see her now. We all played a part in delivering the babies and we want to see how everyone is doing. I really am the father and this is the wife. Can we all go, please?"

She looked at us a while longer and finally said. "Oh, go ahead. I don't know what's happening in the world anymore. If the doctor doesn't want you all in there, she can kick you out."

"Thank you." We headed in the direction of room 3. I asked Monique, "When did you guys get married?"

"About four months ago. Brianna couldn't marry all of us, but we thought at least one of us should have familial rights and after talking it over, we decided it should be me to marry her. The rest of us underwent a bonding ceremony kind of like the one Evelyn had with William on the ship, both with Brianna, and also with each other. It carries no legal authority, but it made us all feel like part of the family."

"What a great idea."

"We'd be happy to have one with you and Marcia, if you'd care to do so," Adele added. "You really do seem like a part of our family."

"I'm inclined to say yes," I said. "Let me speak to Marcia before I give you my final answer."

We all went into room three when we arrived there. Brianna was talking to her doctor while feeding the baby girl. Marcia was dressed in a hospital gown over her clothes, holding the baby boy, rocking it back and forth, softly crooning to it. The doctor looked up at all of us and told us we couldn't' all be there. Only immediate family for now.

Brianna said, "Well this is my wife," and she held out her hand for Monique, who took it. "This is the father," I went over and kissed her on the forehead. She nodded to Marcia, "This is the father's wife." The doctor looked a little stunned at that. She reached out for Adele and Chantelle, who came and kissed her on the lips, then stood back. "And these are my more than sisters and best friends. I think they all pretty much qualify as immediate family in my book. I don't know which book you're working from."

"We can explain the relationships to you at some other time if you really want to know," I said, "but we really want to know how everyone is doing. It's not every day babies get delivered in a limo. It's important, please," I pleaded.

The doctor finally seemed to accept all of us being in the room and said, "We had to give Brianna a local anesthetic and a couple stitches. There was a little tearing of the birth canal, not bad. She'll be fine in a couple days. The babies are both doing fine, as you can see. I'm going to need the names of the children for the birth certificates."

Brianna nodded to the little girl suckling her breast. "We're going to call the little girl Sarah Marie after my grandmother. I haven't been told the name of the boy yet. The father will be choosing," and she indicated me.

I went to Marcia and talked to her briefly in low tones. Marcia looked up at me, smiling and nodding yes.

"We'd like to name the boy, John Edward, after my father."

"And what should I put for the last name?" The doctor asked.

"Why don't you hyphenate it, Worth-Evans," I said. "We're joining two families."

"What a splendid idea," Brianna Worth said. "I like that a lot."

"You realize we absolutely have to move now," Marcia said. "There's no way we can live far away from these two adorable little babies." She looked down at the sleeping baby boy she held. "No way in hell."

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,602 Followers