WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the night, Mistress kicked me awake and I went between her parted legs to caress her. The scent of her arousal was enough to induce the swelling of my cock. I tried to think of anything else I could as I licked her, differential equations, every geometric formula I could think of, both two and three dimensional, the capitals of all the countries I knew, anything to avoid thinking of her and her pleasure. It was only partially successful. I still endured a painful experience though the pain itself helped as my cock tried to avoid hurting itself. Of course, the sounds of my Mistress reaching climax awoke Monique and she demanded I service her as soon as Mistress was done cumming. It was damn hard to remain soft enough to avoid pain. Eventually, Monique reached her climax and I was allowed to go back to sleep, my cock still throbbing from it's enforced confinement.

Monique kicked me awake in the morning and I started to pleasure here, but when Mistress awoke, she had Monique bring her to completion while I did Monique. The sounds of their gratification was torture as I grew unavoidably harder during our play. Again, I was forced to think of anything other than the sights and sounds of their satisfaction while my cock bore painful evidence I was less than successful. After Mistress found her release, she freed my cock and it was crisscrossed with lines from the cage.

"It seems you've yet to develop control, slave," Marcia said. "This looks quite painful. Shall I kiss it and make it better?"

She sucked my cock into her mouth. I'd been trying to avoid boners all night long, each one accompanied by pain. Despite the cage no longer being on, my cock still expected pain so it took nearly a minute for it to realize only pleasure accompanied hardness and my erection sprang to life in her mouth. She continued tonguing and sucking my cock, sharing it with Monique.

"Tell me when you have to cum, slave," she ordered, "and if you cum before you have permission, you'll wear the cage the rest of the morning."

The mere threat of wearing the cock cage again nearly caused my cock to shrivel, but Marcia and Monique persisted in sucking me until I was hard once more. The inevitable began to occur and I warned Mistress I needed to cum. She swapped with Monique, warning me to delay until I had permission. It was exquisite torture. I wanted nothing less than to explode in Monique's mouth, but the remembrance of the cock cage was so vivid in my memory, I did all I could to suppress my climax. Marcia started stroking my balls and I was straining with all my might to hold my sperm.

Satisfied with my restraint, Mistress said, "Cum, slave," and jet after jet of thick, white sperm shot into Monique's mouth, making her struggle to keep up with swallowing it all. It was the first time I'd cum in Monique's mouth so it was another first for both of us. She continued sucking until my cock stopped pulsing and she'd swallowed the last of my release.

"Well done, slave. You don't have the wear the cage the rest of the morning. Monique, you may attend your Mistress now; see how she's doing."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress." She kissed Marcia deeply and left.

"I could cum again, slave. Please see to it."

It was so much better loving my Mistress without the cage on. I could get hard and stay hard and after tonguing her to completion, she let me fuck her to another, cumming twice before she gave me permission to cum as she reached her third.

She sent me into the bathroom where I took care of my needs before we showered together. She reattached my leash and led me down to breakfast. Brianna still wasn't at the meal, so I knew these last few days of her pregnancy were difficult for her. Mistress fed me and I was starving, so I ate a lot. It had been a long time since I'd fucked as often as I had the past few days. Probably the cruise was the last time I'd cum so much. The other women at the table were not shy in asking for the use of her slave, and I licked several other cunts that morning. I felt like a female cum depository tasting so many different ones over the last two days.

"It's time for you ass to be fucked, slave. Go to our room and wait for me there."

"Yes, Mistress." I went to our room and stood in the display position. My cock didn't know if it wanted to be hard or not. I'd gotten hard while servicing the female slaves this morning and my cock was still somewhat swollen, but it couldn't decide if it wanted to get harder or shrink, so it was hanging thick but droopy as I waited. Mistress came in with the hood she'd used yesterday, one completely blocking my sight and making sounds dim and far away. When I was blind, I heard the door open and close again and wondered if Mistress left the room. Then I felt two hands grab my ass cheeks and my cock was enveloped in a hot mouth, the tongue and suction quickly deciding for my prick what condition it would take.

When I was good and hard, my leash pulled me in the direction of the bed. I stumbled slightly at the edge of the bed, but felt my neck being tugged and got down on my knees and groping around, felt a woman waiting for me. I could tell it wasn't Marcia, her breasts were smaller, though her cunt was shaved, smooth and slick with need. She situated my cock at the entrance to her holy temple and urged me with her legs to take her. I pushed in, sliding easily into her tight sheath. I started fucking, pumping back and forth, until I felt a tug on my leash with the command to halt. I stopped.

Two hands pulled my ass cheeks apart and a third hand pulled the plug from my ass and started lubing up my rectum, smearing the slippery stuff all around the hole. I felt a cock-like head push at my dark passage and start forcing itself inside, eased by the ass training I'd been undergoing. It wasn't as wide as my plug, but it was wider the entire length, and it seemed to keep pushing forever, until my ass was packed as full as I could imagine. I felt the latex balls slap against my bottom and realized the whole thing was fully embedded in my fundament. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. Then the cock started to move.

I assumed the one fucking my ass was Marcia, using a strap-on. She started pumping in and out of my ass and I felt the head scraping across my prostate. The woman below me started encouraging me to fuck her again, and I started to thrust into her in time to the fucking I was receiving. I'd never known what it would be like being ass fucked, and I still didn't know what it would be like on it's own, but the combination, my cock buried into a hot warm cunt at the same time as I was fucked, was fantastic. The nerves around my anus were tingling from the thrusts into my ass, my prostate was singing from the rubbing of the fake prick and my shaft was shouting 'hallelujah' as it buried itself in her tight sheath, especially after she started to climax and her cunt pulsated around my cock. Our mutual fucking went on for several minutes longer before asking my Mistress if I could cum.

"Cum for me, slave. Fill that hot cunt with your potent seed."

I didn't require a second invitation and I slammed into my partners cunt and spurted several teaspoons of spunk even as the strap-on slammed into my ass, driving as deep as it could. My cock was throbbing with each spurt and I kept rocking into her in rhythm with my release.

When my cock began to shrink, I felt the dildo pulled from my ass. I felt a kiss on my lips and my mystery female climbed out from under me and I heard the door open and close again. I don't know who I'd fucked this time, but I'd enjoyed every minute of it, despite the strap-on plugged into my own ass. Mistress removed the hood and kissed me.

"How did you like your first ass fucking?" She asked.

"Better than I thought I would, Mistress," I answered. "It was a good plan. Thank you."

She kissed me again, her strap-on still attached and passing under my balls. My cock, on the other hand, was tired and limp and easily squished between us.

There was a knock on the door. "What is it?" Marcia called.

Monique stuck her head in, "Brianna's water broke. Get dressed; we need to leave."

"Holy shit, batman," Marcia said. "You're about to become a father."

******

We had to take a quick shower. It was mandatory after all the sex. We didn't even take time to wash off the strap-on, just left it in the shower. Even delaying for a shower, it was only ten minutes to get ready. Monique already had her driving clothes on, Chantelle and Adele were in t-shirts and shorts and carried Brianna's hospital go bag, and towels and sheets in case we didn't get to the hospital in time. Marcia and I helped Brianna waddle to the limo. She was wearing a maternity robe and nothing else. Marcia was telling her to breathe, short panting breaths. We were lucky. Marcia had delivered a couple babies as a police officer previously, so at least she had some experience. Adele called the hospital to let them know we were on the way.

Brianna lived just off Benedict Canyon Drive and it was six to seven miles to Sherman Oaks Hospital as the crow flies, though it was almost ten with all the curves in the canyon. Normally, it took about a half hour, but traffic sucked; Monique suspected an accident on the curvy road and it was taking longer than expected. Marcia had put sheets on the seat of the limo and had Brianna lying on her side for the moment. Brianna's contractions started about five minutes apart but were getting closer all the time. Both Adele and Monique had gone to Lamaze classes with Brianna, but as Monique was driving, Adele was doing the breath coaching. I was timing the contractions.

Contractions are caused by the uterus attempting to force the baby out. The closer together they got, the more likely the baby was coming. Monique was trying to go quickly but there was only one road out of the canyon and we were on it. When the contractions started coming every two minutes, we were still only half way there.

"This baby isn't waiting for us to get to the hospital," Marcia said. "It's coming now. Monique, I suggest you find a place to park and you can get back here and help. Chantelle, grab the other end of this sheet and lower Brianna to the floor. In case I drop the baby, I don't want it to fall any more than it has to."

Monique pulled over into a nearby driveway and called 911, giving them the address where we were parked and the traffic conditions preventing us from getting to the hospital. After she did, she came back to the passenger compartment.

Brianna was panting like she was supposed to and screaming every time another contraction started. During the brief time between contractions, Brianna asked, "Have you ever delivered a baby before?"

"Two," Marcia said, putting things within arms reach. She tucked a pillow under Brianna's hips.

"Well, your total is going to double," Brianna said.

It took us both a long time to figure out what she'd just said.

"You're having twins!" Marcia exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"You didn't want to know the sex of the baby. I thought you'd want to be surprised about this, too."

"Daddy doubled," I said. "I sure wasn't expecting that."

"Are you ready to know the sexes yet?" Brianna asked.

"Sexes? There's more than one?" I asked.

"One of each," Brianna said. "You'd have known if you saw the nursery. It's decorated in both pink and blue."

"Oh my God. My mom's going to go nuts. That means they're fraternal twins, doesn't it. I fertilized two eggs."

Brianna started screaming again, another contraction starting.

"Breathe, Mistress," Monique said. "Panting breaths, like this." She demonstrated.

"Adele, get behind her and hold her shoulders up every time a contraction starts. You can let her down in between. Does anyone have hand sanitizer on them?"

"There's some in the go bag," Monique said. "Chantelle, can you get it out and give it to Marcia?"

Chantelle dug it out and handed it to Marcia. She opened it up, washed her hands, rubbed some on Brianna's vagina, then told the rest of us to stick our hands out. "Everyone wash your hands. Babies don't have a lot of natural defenses from infection. They start getting some once they start drinking mommas milk, so get clean, all of you." We all started drenching our hands in sanitizer.

Marcia peered between Brianna's legs and said, "I think I see the head of the first one."

"Do you need to guide it out?" Chantelle asked.

"No; it appears to be positioned properly. Brianna's doing fine. Just have a towel ready to wipe the baby's face when it appears. We need to wipe the face to make sure nothing obstructs the breathing. Brianna, I know this might be hard, honey, but you need to stop pushing for a moment once the head is out, okay?"

Pant, pant, pant, "Okay." Pant, pant, pant.

"Oh, yes, that's definitely the head," Marcia said. "You're doing fine, Brianna."

Another contraction, another scream. Adele lifted her back to an almost sitting position.

"Push, Brianna, push. This baby wants to see the light of day."

The head emerged and Marcia said "Stop pushing," while Chantelle gently wiped the mucous and blood from the baby's face. Marcia's hand went under the baby's head to support it while she told Brianna to push again. "Once the shoulders are out, the rest is a walk in the park. You're doing good, sweetie."

The baby seemed to get hung up at the shoulder. Marcia grabbed another towel and then pushed gently on Brianna's abdomen right above the pubis and the top shoulder came out, then the bottom, and the baby almost slithered out. It was a girl! Marcia caught her on the towel and wrapped her in it. She handed the baby to Chantelle telling her to wrap it in a sheet as well to keep it warm, then hand the baby to Monique and get ready for the next one. Before the next baby appeared, the placenta came out. Brianna was sweating and tired, already having worked hard to get the baby girl out. Adele let her lie back a moment to catch her breath before another contraction started.

The car door opened and a man stuck his head in, asking what the fuck we were doing in his driveway. Marcia said, "Delivering a baby. Keep an eye out for the ambulance and get the fuck out." He saw Brianna lying on the floor and Marcia's arms covered in blood and blood all over the sheets and backed out with a quick "sorry" closing the door behind him. We could see his shadow pacing around the back of the car, looking for an ambulance to arrive.

Another contraction started and Adele lifted Brianna's shoulders, saying, "Breathe, honey, breathe. You need to push again, okay."

Brianna pushed again, stopping when the contraction ended. She was exhausted. "It's almost over, Mistress," Monique said. "You're doing so well."

Brianna started screaming again, hit with another contraction. Marcia announced, "I can see a head. You're doing great, Brianna, keep pushing. Get another towel ready, Chantelle." The baby in Monique's arms started crying.

The baby's head slowly started to emerge and Marcia had her hand under it for support. The baby's face finally cleared and Chantelle wiped the face of this one as well. "One more good push and you'll be done for the day, sweetie. Bear down. You're almost done." Brianna was grunting with the effort of getting one more baby out. Marcia took another towel and as soon as the baby's shoulders cleared, she gathered it up and wrapped it in the big towel.

"Give me another sheet, Chantelle. We'll wrap this one up as well."

Marcia took the proffered sheet and wrapped the wee babe in it. She handed it to me. "You can hold this one, poppa." She started crying, too. Might as well, everyone else was crying.

There was a knock on the door of the limo and an EMT stuck his head in. "How's everything going back here? I understand someone's having a baby."

"Had," Marcia replied, "two babies, twins, mother and babies appear to be doing fine, but mother hasn't passed the last placenta yet. We haven't cut the cords. I'll let you guys take care of that. Babies are crying and appear to be breathing normally. Who do you want to take first?"

"Since you guys are holding the babies, and they seem to be doing fine, why don't we start with the mother."

They brought the gurney and set it up outside the door at the floor's height. The first EMT came in and took Brianna's pulse and blood pressure.

He started rattling off his readings to his partner. "Blood pressure's high, but normal for a delivery, pulse is fast, but also normal for the conditions. There appears to be a little bleeding, but it's not excessive. We can apply pressure once she's in the ambulance. Let's get her out of here and to the hospital. I understand you folks were trying to get to Sherman Oaks?"

"That's right," Monique said.

"Traffic's cleared up a little. There was an accident, but it's mostly handled. We were actually standing by for that. Should be no problem getting them to Sherman Oaks. We won't have a lot of room in the ambulance. We can take one. Who's going to ride?"

Monique said, "I'll stay with the limo and drive the rest of you to the hospital. Adele, do you want to go?"

"Let Marcia go. She delivered them. She should stay with them the rest of the way."

Marcia looked at me. I said, "I agree, Marcia. You go. We'll be right behind you."

She kissed me. "I'll take good care of them."

"Of course you will."

We managed to get Brianna on the gurney and they loaded her into the back of the ambulance. Marcia held my son and one of the EMT's held my daughter and the first one got into the cab to drive. He yelled out, "Try to follow me. I'll have the lights on and maybe we'll get through traffic a little easier."

"Thanks," Monique said. "I'll try to stay on your tail, but don't worry if you lose me. I know the way."

The owner of the house was still standing outside, kind of excited now he knew we weren't there to rob him. I thanked him for the use of his driveway, and we pulled out behind the ambulance and started the remainder of our trip to the hospital.

I asked Adele and Monique if Brianna had picked out names for the children yet.

"Brianna picked out a name for the girl; Sarah, after her grandmother. Since she picked out one, she thought you might like to pick out a name for the boy."

"She's going to let me pick one. That's great!"

"You are the dad," Monique said. "It's only fair. Do you have one in mind?"

"I'll talk it over with Marcia, of course. But I'd like to name him after my dad, John. My God, that reminds me. I need to call Mom and tell her the babies are here. She's going to go into shock when I tell her I had twins."

I called the house and got the answering machine. Probably playing bridge, I thought. I left a message saying, "Brianna had twins, Marcia did the delivery in a limo. We're all headed to the hospital. I'll call around ten tonight your time with more info. Love you, #1 son."

Adele asked, "Are you going to tell her you might be having more children?"

"Shit. I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I just found out about it myself. I don't know what the hell I'll tell Mom. That's all she'd need to hear is I'm having children with a half dozen different women all with Marcia's consent."

My mind went into a kind of melt down, unable to process more information. I came out of it when we arrived at the hospital and Chantelle shook my arm. "We're here, Monsieur Sam." I kind of shook myself awake. We hadn't been able to keep up with the ambulance, the limo was too big and ungainly, so it was still an hour later we arrived there.

"Do we know where they took Brianna?" I asked.

"I'm sure she would be brought to maternity, unless there's been a problem," Monique responded.