WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers

"So you'll forgive me for not consulting with you more before taking this step?"

"I wish we'd discussed it more only because I was confused and feeling guilty. We'd spoken about trying to put the genie back in the bottle and here I was, fucking these other women and wondering if you'd lost control of the situation and would hate me for what I was doing. It wasn't until I heard you give me permission to cum I realized I wasn't hurting you unforgivably."

"You're right and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put you in that situation without you knowing I was fine with it."

"I will remind you of this when it's your time to submit. I think this failure is deserving of severe punishment, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Not Master yet, Mistress. In the meantime, this slave is wondering if there is something he should be doing to be of service to his Mistress. Perhaps rub her feet, massage her back, lick her cunt. I'm sure there's some task I should be performing so I won't be punished again."

"There is something," Marcia said. "This Mistress would like to be fucked silly by a slave who knows what he's doing." She reached down and stroked my cock, encouraging my erection. "Do you happen to know of one who might know what to do?"

"I have it on good authority that I'm not entirely without merit when it comes to fucking, Mistress. I believe I could be of service to you when it comes to this. If you would permit me, I will be happy to show you what qualities I may possess to satisfy your desire."

"An intriguing thought. Do you only do cunts, or are you able to service my ass as well?"

"Whichever hole my Mistress needs scratched, I'm sure I can satisfy her itch."

"Then I hereby order you to fuck me silly and not to waste another minute in idle chitchat."

"Your wish is my command, Mistress."

I stood up, my cock risen to full mast as she'd stroked it. I picked her up from the tub and carried her to the bedroom. She grabbed a towel as we passed the towel rack. When I set her down on her feet by the bed, she quickly dried me and handed me the towel to dry her. I finished and eased her back on the bed.

"Has Mistress decided how she wishes to be taken?" I asked, looming over her.

"Take me like this," she whispered, parting her legs beneath me, "and fuck me hard."

I positioned myself at her pearly gate. Very slowly, I pushed into her sheath, spreading her folds under the onslaught of my cock. Marcia gasped at the slow entry filling her up a millimeter at a time, opening her for my thickness. I finally reached the point where my prick was fully embedded in her heat and flexed my cock causing another quick intake of breath. I leisurely withdrew until only the tip of my shaft was still inside, then drove down hard until our pubic bones collided. Then again, a paced retraction, another sudden plunge to collision. Her breathing quickened with the expansion of her arousal, the acceleration of her desire. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders to increase the depth of my thrusts and increase the contact on her clit as I ground against her mound on each thrust. Her cunt was melting on my cock, flowing freely as she climbed towards her peak.

"Does my Mistress find this fucking to her liking, or should I seek another to do the job?" I panted in time with my lunges deep into her core.

"I cannot imagine a better fucking, slave," she moaned. "You may continue as you are, save I ask you go a little faster now."

I picked up the pace even as the words left her mouth and was rewarded with a glorious whimper of pleasure. She wrapped her heels around my ass encouraging me to fuck her harder. Marcia squeezed down with the highly trained and tuned muscles of her cunt putting exquisite pressure on my prick.

"Mistress, may I cum?" I asked, panting hard.

"A minute more, slave. You've not yet made your Mistress cum. It would be a punishment worthy offense for a slave to cum before his Mistress."

I drove harder and faster; practically lifting her from the bed with each plunge into her molten, wet heat.

"Now, slave," she ordered. "You may cum now."

I felt the contractions of her cunt massaging my cock in constant pulses while it was inundated with a fresh wave of her release. With her permission, my sperm made it's short journey up my rigid stalk and spewed into her pussy in concentrated spurts, spilling out around the seal of our bodies to dribble down between her ass cheeks. I collapsed, but rather than crush her beneath me, I rolled pulling her over on top of me. I kissed her, her lips soft and warm.

When our breathing returned to some semblance of normal, she said, "My slave has left his Mistress in an untidy mess. A slave should clean up after himself. Get busy," Marcia ordered. She rolled back onto her back and spread her legs.

I crawled between her legs and began licking up the remains of our passion, hers and mine, seeping in slow drips from her cunt. I gathered all I could find on my tongue, swallowing our mutual release. I thought myself nearly finished when she contracted her interior muscles and another teaspoon of white cream leaked from her quim.

"Get it all," Marcia ordered. "Suck it out if you must."

I sucked gently on her sheath, gathering what I could that way before spearing my tongue into her tunnel and collecting more that way.

"Your Mistress needs to cum again. Your delightful tonguing has heated her desire."

So in addition to licking every drop of our essence I could find, I paid attention to her proud clit, standing at attention once again. It wasn't long before I heard her sighs of completion and a fresh surge of her fluids leaked from her cunt. None of it escaped my eager tongue.

"Your Mistress is satisfied with her slave and his service to this point, but my slave did say he could scratch any hole which required attention and I now find my ass is feeling neglected by all the attention paid to my cunt. Was my slave a liar or will he now attend to that itch as well?"

"If my Mistress would get on her hands and knees, she would soon see that her slave was not lying."

I knelt on the bed and she looked up and saw I could indeed satisfy her itch. Perhaps my orgasm denial this morning had worked better than I expected.

"Would my Mistress like me to look for some lubricant?"

She looked at me with a devilish sparkle in her eyes and an enchanting smile and said, "I can think of no better lubricant than your facile and energetic tongue, slave. It did an excellent job of attending to the clean up on aisle one. I'm sure aisle two will prove as easy to manage."

Mistress was playing with her slave and having a good time doing it. We'd just emerged from the tub and I expected I'd find nothing worse than what might have escaped my tongue on my earlier cleaning of our fluids.

I said, "If Mistress would assume her position, her slave will attend to his duties."

She got on her hands and knees and lowered her head to the bed. I stroked her lovely globes for a few minutes before I pulled them apart to expose the crinkled rosebud of her ass. I leaned down and with a broad stroke of my tongue, licked from the folds of her cunt right up the crease of her bottom. I kissed the bottom of her spine, then reversed course and went in the opposite direction across the brown puckered opening to her pussy. Her butt wiggled as she felt my tongue tantalizing the sensitive nerves. Stiffening my tongue, I pushed at her anal opening, not penetrating, but pushing as if to enter. I could feel her anus pulsing under my tongue.

I got the area as wet as I could make it. I shoved my cock into her cunt first to moisten it on her natural lubricant, then placed it against her ass and forced it through the sphincter and into her hot, tight ass. I gave her a few moments to accustom herself to my thickness due to the limited slickness provided by only saliva before driving all the way into her rectum. Marcia groaned as my balls slapped against her pussy as I plunged full length into her ass. I stopped again.

"Mmm," Marcia said, squeezing my cock in her back door, "my slave is a man of his word. He can indeed meet all the needs of his Mistress."

I started pumping my prick into her dark tunnel, enjoying the tightness of it. Mistress was moaning in appreciation of the fullness in her ass and the friction of my shaft on the nerve endings. My orgasm would not be so quick to arrive this time. I'd already climaxed four times in the last three to four hours and the fifth would take a little time to generate. I was perfectly content to wait for it as my prick had found the perfect place to wait for my balls to cook up another batch of cum. It was absolute heaven embedded in the tight confines of Marcia's perfect ass. Mistress came twice before I felt my sap start to rise. I slammed all the way in and pulsed my discharge into her bowels as she climaxed again.

Pulling her down with me with my shaft still lodged in her darkness, I lay cradling Mistress in my arms waiting for my cock to shrivel and leave her bottom with a sodden plop.

"Is my Mistress satisfied with the performance of her slave?" I asked.

"Most pleased," she said, sleepily. "If it's all the same to you, I'm going to take a quick nap. I didn't sleep particularly well last night and you've worn me out."

"If Mistress will allow, her slave needs to eat. I've not had anything since breakfast and it's almost four now."

"Of course. Go refuel. I'll have need of you later."

******

Before leaving, I got a washcloth and wiped the cum off my face and from around her bottom which had leaked out with the expulsion of my cock and then washed my cock, throwing the washcloth in the dirty clothes hamper after. I headed to the kitchen for food. I was famished, having worked hard all day without a break for lunch. The kitchen was deserted except for Chantelle who was preparing food for supper.

"Hello, slave," she said. "Where is your Mistress?"

"She's napping. She gave me permission to get something to eat as I haven't had anything since breakfast."

"You don't want to ruin your appetite. I'm making Beef Bourguignon for supper."

"I have to eat something. I'm starving. I'm fucked out."

"Vous pauvre garçon. I can give you a little something to tide you over, but do not fill up on it; you will miss out on a tres bon dish, marinated for a couple days. It will melt in your mouth."

She put a plate of some cut up vegetables and a couple finger sandwiches in front of me, and I started nibbling on a carrot.

"Vous, what?" I asked.

"You poor boy. Most men would appreciate the amount of fucking you can do."

"Oh, I appreciate hell out of it. I just need regular meals to keep me going. Man cannot live on cum alone." I nibbled on a morsel of broccoli. "Has Mistress Brianna put you in charge of the kitchens?"

"I cook a couple days of the week. Sundays and one other day which does not remain constant. We usually have our most elaborate meals on Sunday and she can give the regular cook time off twice a week, once to do her own chores on a week day when she might have appointments. I enjoy it. I love to cook."

"And we love your cooking."

"Merci."

"Mistress told me we are going to help some of the others get pregnant," I said. "I was surprised she agreed to do it. I did not expect it. There are rules, of course."

"Brianna and Monique informed me. Marcia is most generous in sharing her husband. I'm happy she will allow this. Monique is very happy. I did not hear what the rules are."

"Mistress didn't want to add more people to our coterie of bed mates. Except for you and Monique, who are already members, the others must remain anonymous. It's to discourage more of them from joining us on a regular basis. I won't know who they are unless they become pregnant and only then if both the woman and I wish it."

Chantelle thought about it for a moment and said, "I see how it might help keep the number of your bedmates down."

I'd eaten a few of the raw vegetables and was taking Chantelle's suggestion not to spoil my appetite, so I put the rest away.

"Is there anything I can do to assist you?" I asked.

"Except for cooking, food prep is done," she said. "I wouldn't mind cumming before cooking, slave." She sat on one of the stools at the lunch bar and parted her legs.

Unless countermanded by Brianna or my Mistress, I was to comply with the orders of any other slave. I was the lowest of the low. Not that I minded. Chantelle was a lovely woman who I would always be willing to please. I knelt on the floor and gently attacked her flowering folds with lips and tongue until she sighed in pleasure and graced me with her release, her hands clinging tightly to my head as she trembled through her orgasm.

"Merci, slave. It was just what I needed. Dinner will be at 6:30. Don't be late." She got up and started to cook.

By this time, I was hard again, the moans of a woman climaxing always arousing to hear. I decided to seek my love to see if she was awake by now. When I reached our room, I saw her sprawled face down on the bed, one leg drawn up and exposing her cunt and ass to me, which only made me harder. However, I didn't want to wake her until supper unless she woke up earlier herself. So I consigned myself to another mild case of blue balls and decided to work on my trades for the next day.

Around six, I decided to waken my Mistress in case she wanted to shower before supper. She was now sleeping on her back which allowed me to wake her as I did, by tenderly kissing and licking her pussy.

"Mmm, what a wonderful way to wake me up, slave." She spread herself wider, allowing me more access to her sex, allowing me to use my fingers in addition to my mouth to pleasure her. In almost no time, she purred through another climax.

"I thought you might like a quick shower before supper, Mistress. We're having beef bourguignon tonight. Chantelle prepared it."

"That sounds refreshing. You can wash me," Marcia said, "and it's time to shave. I'm sure you're starting to give rug rash to any woman you please with your mouth. How many times have you done so while I was asleep?" She asked while getting up.

"Only Chantelle, Mistress, before she started cooking. I've been working on our finances while you slept."

"I'm sure others will take advantage of your skills during supper," she said, turning on the water for our shower.

Waiting until the temperature was perfect, she handed me a soft sponge and body wash and I lathered my Mistress well, paying particular attention to all of her erogenous zones which might be sticky from our cum. She lifted her arms while I washed her underarms, moaned in pleasure as I washed her breasts, and spread her legs so I could lather her cunt and ass. When she'd been thoroughly lathered, I rinsed her off, and patted her dry after. I gave a quick wash and rinse to myself before she reattached my leash. She put on my cock and ball ring again, stroking my cock until it was semi-hard before leading me to the dining room.

Most of the women of the household were gathered for the hot meal. Brianna wasn't there and neither was Monique. In addition to the beef, Chantelle had prepared small potatoes and egg noodles, mixed vegetables with a creamy sauce and a mixed green salad with a light citrus vinaigrette dressing. Mistress told Chantelle to seat herself as I would be serving food tonight. Before I started, Marcia led me around the table like a prize stallion, letting the women touch or fondle me as they wished before she took a seat at the table. Mistress bid me to start serving them, so I waited on the women, dishing up the plates as they requested, pouring water or wine when their glasses were empty, serving dessert. Frequently, as I served, the women would pet me, stroking my shaft or cradling and fondling my balls, keeping me hard the entire meal, and never allowing me any relief. My groin began to ache again as it had this morning, desperate to cum.

After the meal, Mistress said she wanted me to practice my oral skills and offered my services to any who wanted to experience them. Eight of the women at the table chose to participate and I went from one to another, servicing their womanly charms until they orgasmed, once more leaving my face coated in feminine fluids. Apparently, all who had not experienced them before were surprised at my skill despite my being male and commented to my Mistress that I was a well trained slave. They didn't realize I was skilled not from any training, but a desire to compete with them. I still hadn't eaten when I'd finished and it was close to eight. Chantelle took pity on me and reheated some of the food which Marcia fed to me. Chantelle also gave me a damp paper towel to wipe my face. It was outstanding food. I wish I'd gotten to eat it when it was fresh.

"Chantelle, where are Brianna and Monique right now?" Mistress asked.

"It is very uncomfortable for her to move now," Chantelle answered. "Monique and Adele brought some food to her bedroom. The doctor said she should rest as much as possible and they are helping her."

"Thank you. Do you think we would bother her if we spoke to her right now?"

"Knock on the door. They will let you enter if it's okay."

Mistress led me to Brianna's room and knocked on the door. Adele answered the door.

"We'd like to speak with Brianna if it's possible?" Marcia asked.

Adele passed us through. Brianna was lying on the bed, naked, and she was huge. Brianna wasn't a very large person, small, delicate bone structure, elfin features, masking a sharp business mind. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. Her stomach was like an overblown balloon, bulging and ready to pop. I hadn't seen a lot of naked pregnant women, but Brianna looked at least fifty percent larger than I would have expected. Her ankles looked swollen, as did her breasts, heavy and full of milk for when the baby arrived. I would have said she was immense, but it did not seem like a particularly nice thing to say to the mother of your child. Monique was massaging her stomach, rubbing it with moisturizers to help prevent stretch marks. Adele resumed her position at the base of the bed and resumed rubbing Brianna's feet.

"Good evening, Brianna," Mistress said. "How are you doing?"

"Not too bad for an ugly fat woman," Brianna replied. "What can I do for you this evening?"

"My slave and I have decided to move to California to be closer to you and the baby," Marcia said. "If you could think about it a little, could you direct us to any nearby locations with homes priced in the 250,000-300,000 dollar price range. I'm guessing we could sell our home for around $250,000, and I would guess LEO jobs around here would pay more than I get now, so we could afford a little more."

"That's wonderful news, Marcia. We'd love to have you nearby. I'll have a realtor friend call you with some possible homes."

Monique and Adele both got up and gave us a big hug and a few kisses.

"Thank you," Marcia said. "It would be a big help. I'll start applying for some jobs out here after the baby is born."

Adele asked, "Would you like to feel the baby move?"

"Could I?" Marcia asked.

"Of course," Brianna said. Mistress led me to the bed and laid her hand on Brianna's stomach.

"I feel it. My God, it feels like a war's going on in there. Is it always so active?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Hence the bags under my eyes."

I put my hand on her distended belly and immediately felt a kick, and another and another. It sure was a feisty little rascal.

My Mistress said, "I have one other favor to ask. Would it be possible for us to have Monique tonight regarding the matter we agreed to this morning?"

"I could get Zoe or Chantelle to complete her duties for her, Mistress," Adele said. "They would be happy to take her place."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers