We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick then told her to lie across the bed again and he started another session using his mouth on her clit and fingers in her pussy. He was very good at it and had her screaming with pleasure for a good five minutes until she virtually passed out. He went and got her a glass of water and asked if she needed a break.

She said "That was more pain that time but still no marks! You give me so much pleasure I really would like to return the favour may a suck your cock please."

"Have patience beautiful girl, although I suppose if you did give me one of your most excellent throat jobs I will last longer when I am dulling your pain after I hurt you." With that Chantal jumped up and told him to lie where she had been and gave him a long sensual blow job using all her skills with lips, piercing and throat. After he had dumped a load into her belly he got up and offered her another drink and asked if she needed a rest.

"I would like an orange juice please and give me a few minutes to get my breath this corset does make it difficult to get enough oxygen for the sort of orgasms you give me. What is the pain you have in mind for me next, I am idiotic saying this but I hope you brought some of those extra long needles. If you have I hope it is more than just two."

Dick said "I did indeed bring them and was going to ask if you wanted me to use them but you seemed to have answered that question before it was asked. When you are ready we will do that next as you seem stupid enough to want me to."

After finishing her drink she stood up gave Dick a kiss on the neck and adopted her usual stance with hands behind her head. I did notice that her leg muscle was giving a nervous spasm though – obviously her sub conscious mind had more sense than she was showing.

While Dick cleaned up her whole tits with his antiseptic wipes he said "No restraints although it is important that you don't move around, no blindfold so you can see what is happening and no gag. The lack of a gag will leave you able to describe to me what is happening and how you are feeling."

"At the moment you cleaning up my lovely tits it feels cold, they are still warm from the treatment you gave them earlier. I have a sick feeling in my stomach and I can feel my leg twitching but my mind is still anticipating the pleasure/pain I am about to receive."

"You have taken one of those horrible long needles out of its packaging and have removed the protective end and I can now feel the cold sharp tip resting on the top of my left breast. You are now pressing hard into my breast and I can see it forming a pit in the flesh although it is not yet in me – Arggh!" Chantal had given the narration, so far, in a very steady voice but now she was breathing very deeply and quickly - almost hyperventilating.

Dick said "I will hold it here until you are ready to continue the description."

"The needle has pushed into my tit, the skin had relaxed back and I cannot feel any pain just a slight ache. You are now pushing hard on the needle it is going through my flesh there is a burning paaainnnn, you are still pushing hard and twisting it inside me. I can see in the mirror that it is nearly through, it is pushing my flesh outwards but has not broken the skin Ohhh! – it's through I can see some blood running out and dripping off the end of the needle."

"It looks so sick in the mirror I must be mad, the pain is not excessive just a sort of burning pain far less than a stroke from the hose. I can feel my pussy leaking fluid my mind and that part of my body likes the feeling." Dick reached down and pushed his thumb hard against her clit and with his other hand shook the end of the needle from side to side a few times. Chantal took a deep breath and in a more panting voice said "That's nice on my pussy but I can feel the needle pulling at my boob – I am ready for another please."

"You have placed another cold tip in the same place on my other breast, the first one is beginning to throb and you are now going to push another one in. It is pushing the skin inwards Arggh! Burning pain inside Ouch! Its out the other side that one went through easier both my breasts are now throbbing and burning, nice feeling down below."

She just stood with her body noticeably shaking and sweat pouring off her forehead and dripping off her chin. She was breathing very rapidly still but continued "I can see the two needles in the mirror they are in each tit vertically, dead in line with my nibbles and about an inch and a half back from the tip – a good third of each needle is inside my body which is throbbing.

Dick said "You wonderful girl managing to give a running commentary that deserves a reward." He put is hand down and inserted two fingers into her pussy and used his thumb to press on her clit and played with it for a minute of so. When he withdrew his fingers were glistening with her fluids. His attention had definitely given her an orgasm which had her shaking and sweating even more,

Dick then took a whole tit in each hand and slowly but firmly squeezed them which had Chantal's face looking very pained; he said "Can we stop at two you have had both pleasure and pain from them?" When he asked this question he gave an extra hard squeeze which caused the bleeding exit wound from the first needle to drip even more I think he was trying to make her stop.

Although by now her eyes gave her the appearance of being drunk and her head was held limply to one side she said in a very quite voice "Oh please don't stop now I did say I hoped you had brought more than two, I will try and keep up a running commentary."

Dick called her a stupid idiot and got out another cleaning pad and gently cleaned up each tit again. "You are now holding my left breast firmly with one hand and squeezing the flesh together, it is pulling the first needle inside my tit, you are holding the third needle at an angle against my taught flesh- Arrrrrgh! It's gone straight through." Chantal was taking short deep breaths and little shudders were going through her whole body, although still open her eyes had a 'far away look'.

Dick gave her no time to recover but repeated the process on her other breast, she did not manage to say a word other than a deep grown as the forth needle went into her flesh. Chantal was now shaking all over and Dick guided her over and sat her on the bed, I think she would have fallen over if he had not.

He held her sitting there for a couple of minutes; she was still shuddering and taking quick shallow breaths. He then took out his smelling salts and held it under her nose which with a flinch brought her back to our world. Dick said "Sorry darling I do have more of those needles but I think four is more then enough."

Chantal said in a very croaky voice "Use them please remember this is our last chance to experiment, I will not give you another opportunity." With this comment she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Dick said "You are being silly I will continue but I make no promise that I will use anymore of those, go and stand ready again but you must keep talking so I know you are still alright."

Chantal stood up and resumed her position with hands behind her neck and said "There I am fine please continue hurting my lovely breasts." This came out in the same voice as the beginning of the session and she was standing showing no sign of the treatment she had received other than four needles through her breasts and a fair amount of blood from the one wound.

Dick cleaned off her breasts again also paying attention to her nipples and then started pinching them between his finger and thumb. In a steady voice Chantal said "That's nice you are waking up my nips, now squeezing harder and harder they feel nice, you are now pulling them away from me this is moving the needles I can feel them pulling. You are now pinching my nips really hard they are sending nice messages to my brain I am leaking again."

"You have now taken a shorter needle from your case, it is short but much thicker then I have seen before. You are now pulling on one of my nips and you are going to push that needle into it. Its point is digging in at the base of my nip, you are pushing hard – it hurts – it HURTS – the needle is now through my nipple I can feel my whole breast throbbing it is painful."

Chantal was sweating again and her body was tensed up but her voice had remained steady. "You are now going to do the same to the other one, you are squeezing and pulling it hard and now pushing the needle in, painful, it's in but you need to force it harder, hurting you are digging it in Arrrgh! It's through. I now have a needle in each nipple they are both throbbing and painful."

Dick then took some fine cord and wrapped a loop around each end of three needles in her left boob and gently pulled the loose end, this had her boob stretching out and when he relaxed it bounced back to its original position. He quickly did the same on the other side and asked her why she had stopped talking.

In a nice steady voice she said "Sorry I was just getting my breath back they, particularly the second one hurt a lot but now they are just throbbing please carry on."

Dick said "You beautiful idiot, you don't need to give any commentary for a while just take a cord in each hand and pull your own boobs in and out a few times." He then crouched down and started working on her clit and pussy, using his thumb to rub her clit and sinking three fingers in and rapidly fucking her with them.

Chantal's whole body almost instantaneously started to glow red and she started to shake but we both watched as she pulled on the cords stretching her boobs out even further than Dick had. She did not let go of the cords but kept pulling on them and she let out a load scream, presumably more from pleasure than pain.

Dick pulled his fingers out they were absolutely dripping in her juices and stood up. Chantal was still pulling on the cords and just bending slightly forward and breathing very rapidly. Dick said "Let go now and relax can I please take them out now and give you a proper fuck?"

Chantal took several deep breaths "If you can do what you just did with your fingers I can't imagine what your cock will achieve, I realise that it is you paying me but I am still stupid enough to want a couple more needles it you don't really mind."

Dick said "Before I agree I must remind you that your body has been mistreated for well over an hour already and after I take them out and give you a lovely hard fuck I want to try something else which the Doctor and I dreamt up together and that will hurt you."

She said "Look despite the pleasure and pain I have received I am determined that this is the last opportunity I am going to give myself to have the stupid type of treatment which I like too much for my own good. The plans you discussed with the Doc sound interesting and me have plenty of time left we can both take a rest before you try them out. Pretty please will you now use a couple more of the long needles and perhaps two more of those thick ones in my nips?"

He said "I can see I will not change your mind about the long needles but it will only be them no more- if you are ready put your hands behind your head again" Dick then untangled the cords and again cleaned up her breasts giving each of the existing needles a shake as he did. "To make sure you are still alright you must give a commentary again and to make sure you are put off the nasty things for good I am going to blunt the tips of them so it will be harder to push them through. Is that alright?"

My stupid girl said "As you refuse to use anymore on my nips that sounds an excellent idea, ready when you are." She was indeed being stupid I was absolutely shattered watching them but despite her boobs being covered in bruising from the earlier treatment with the hose and having the six needles sticking in them she was just about as lively as at the start of the session.

Dick opened a couple more needles and removed the tips and rubbed them hard against the steel lock on his case. I could not see well enough but after several attempts he seemed happy with the result and leaving one on top of the case took hold of a breast and said "Ready, this should hurt even more and really put you off your silly ideas. Make sure you keep talking."

Chantal took a deep breath and said "You are now gripping my right breast hard I can feel the other two needles pulling but it is only a dull ache. You are lining up to go in from the side but this time you have not compressed the part you are going through just gripping my breast with your left hand."

"You are now pressing the blunt needle hard into my breast, it is pushing the skin in but not breaking the skin – no pain yet – you are pushing harder I have to brace my body or you will push me over, ARRRRGH!" The needle burst through the skin and sunk in a least an inch but Dick held it there and waited for her to continue.

Chantal was still standing but sweat was pouring off her again and her head was tilted forward as she took short erratic breaths. Dick told her to rest a minute while he took off her corset to allow her to breathe easier. As he released it she took a deep breath and said "Oh you would not believe what a relief that is it was very tight, now to continue when the needle burst through it really, really hurt me but although I know its in it is not to painful."

"You are now slowly pushing on the needle again, the blunt needle hurts far more and you are pushing harder and wiggling a bit to get it to go through, it hurts lots and lots but I can now see it is pushing the skin it is nearly out. It's all the way through my breast which is throbbing and almost feels as though it is on fire." Dick reached down and caressed her clit with a finger and asked if she was alright to continue.

"Give me a few moments to prepare that one did hurt I can still feel the pain but we may as well complete the set." She just stood there breathing steadily but her whole body was trembling. After a good three or four minutes she asked him to carry on.

"You are going into my other breast from the same place although because you are right handed you are standing by my side and reaching over my shoulder with your other arm to hold the tit steady. You are now pushing I know this is going to hurt but I am ready. The needle is sinking in but still not broken the skin – it's going to hurt – ARRRRGH! That is hurting lots I can feel every little movement you are not bracing my boob very well which means you have to push hard and wiggle it. It hurts but nearly there - it's through." The last two sentences came out in a very hesitant and weak voice but she had managed it.

She reached up and in a very quite voice said "Thank you Dick you have been wonderful doing as you were told it is nearly time for me to give you some pleasure."

Dick said "Thank you, we will have a little rest for you to get your breath back and then I will take them all out and give you a good fucking" Dick then got her another orange juice and told her to sit on the bed for a few minutes.

She said "It is only breath I am short of although by boobs are obviously painful and they throb all the time I still think of it as a nice pain. When you take the needles out don't waste time cleaning them up I am ready for a good hard fuck." They waited for a few minutes just holding each others' hand and then Chantal said she was ready.

Dick put one hand on the top of her breast and held it down while he pulled out the first needle. He did it at a steady pace and as it pulled it seemed reluctant to let go tenting the skin outwards until it popped out. Chantal let out a little yelp and gave a shudder but he took her mind off it by a quick rub of her clit. Repeating the process on the other breast again had her yelping but relaxing again with some more clit pressure.

Dick then said to her "Pain and pleasure" and holding the end of the shorter needle in one of her nipples slowly used it to twist the nip around taking it almost 180 degrees. That must have been very painful especially when he let go and it sprang back this had her panting once again and bending forward. He then twisted the same needle around the other way and again let it spring back.

He then grabbed hold of the same breast with one hand and dragged out the diagonal needle with one easy motion which had Chantal leap and yelp. Dick then went back to the nipple needle and again used it to twist her bud around which did make her tense up and start panting. After giving the same treatment to her other breast Chantal was left still with four needles in her flesh and was standing with a pained and vacant look on her face.

Dick said to her "You are drifting off again it probably was too many needles but I have got something that will help, have a few gulps from this." He then passed her a small oxygen cylinder which had a mouthpiece attached and a little trigger. With just a couple of breaths she looked fine again and thanking him put the cylinder back down on the chair and resumed her position.

Dick stood in front of her and twisted both the nipple needles around and let them bounce back and then used the horizontal needles in her breast to twist them a little and let them bounce back which they did with a quivering effect as they fell back in position. He then knelt on the floor and gave her pussy a rough finger fuck while sucking on her clit which had her screaming quite a load "Yessssss!"

With her shaking from the after effects of yet another orgasm he stood up and pulled out one of the nipple needles although he did manage to give her some extra stimulation by twisting it as he did. He then gave the breast needle a few twists to one side and then the other and pulled it out with one steady motion.

Chantal was panting again and he gave her another gulp or two of oxygen before saying "Nearly there you beautiful girl." With a cruel twist each way and a sharp yank he took out the nipple needle and again with a twist each way yanked out the last needle and immediately threw her onto the bed.

Both her breasts were bleeding from several of the wounds, in particular both nipples and one of the exit wounds on her left tit. Dick sunk his very well proportioned cock hard into her lubricated pussy and started a very fast and deep pounding while reaching up and grabbing both her breasts. Chantal was in a state of instant orgasm letting out a load scream as she pulled him in with her legs wrapped firmly around his back.

They kept up a frantic pace for ages with him still squeezing her breasts and blood oozing through his fingers. When he finally came not only did Chantal pass out from her exertions but Dick collapsed on top of her and lay there recovering for some time. He eventually got up and woke her using his smelling salts; she fluttered her eyelids and whispered "Thank you". Her poor boobs were covered in blood smears as were Dicks hands and he suggested a shower when she was ready.

After a lengthy shower with lots of caressing of each others bodies they came back in to the room and Chantal sat on the chair and had a cigarette and another drink. Her breasts did not look too damaged, they were looking black blue and yellow where the earlier work from the hose had started to show and I could see most of the needle wounds as a small red bruise with a black dot in the middle. Both her nipples were looking inflamed and a very dark red colour.

She said "Thank you so much that was an unbelievable experience my body must have been sending some signals to my mind although I can't understand why I interpreted them as being nice messages a lot of that treatment really did hurt bad. Although in no way will I ever try any I think I can understand why people become so addicted to drugs if they can give you a high anything like what you just gave me."