We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick said "I am so glad you enjoyed the interesting experience I have never had such an intense fuck as the one we finished with."

Chantal quickly interrupted with "Hey, you just said finished with – I am not letting you go until you try out the idea you and the Doc had."

Dick said "Are you sure that was a long session which you admit hurt you bad I think it would be sensible to stop now."

She replied "How on earth can you try and argue on the basis of been sensible, nothing we did so far could even loosely be described as sensible. After I have just experienced all that pain and still want more I am worried that I will not be able to make this the last session ever, what time of year is your birthday?"

Dick laughed and said "Hey don't ask we when my birthday is that's a lame excuse I think you mean when is your birthday."

She smiled and said "Sorry, I feel guilty enough charging you so much money to give me pleasure, and since you asked it is next month."

Dick got up and took a small pill container out of his case and tipped two tablets onto his hand and said "The Doctor said it would be a good idea if you took these before we continue, don't worry they are neither mind altering nor pain killers the will just hasten the recovery process. That little prick he gave you on your arm a few weeks ago was also relevant and the result was fine."

Chantal said "I think I should be worried if what you have in mind requires that many precautions, sounds interesting though shall we make a start?" She took the tablets and stood up saying "How do you want me?"

Dick stood up and said "I am surprised you have not got your nervous twitch back I think you realise that this is going to hurt. I am going to clamp some weights onto your pussy lips, this is not really part of the procedure but I need them stretched out for better access." With that he used a clover clamp on each lip to attach a fairly large weight which pulled her lips down.

He then picked up his length of hose again and gave each tit and hefty whack landing right on the nipple. She screamed when each landed but then Dick said "I think your lovely tits have taken enough punishment, I will have to transfer my attention to second best. But first I will kiss them better." He put the hose aside and griping one breast in his hand he started sucking on her nipple and reached down with his other hand and rubbed her clit.

It was like her clit was a switch she had an instant orgasm throwing her head back and screaming a long drawn out 'yes'. "Bloody hell girl you are turned on I think you will explode before we finish." He then moved his attention to the other nipple and still playing with her clit got a similar response. When he stood back she was shuddering and had turned red in the face and her whole body was glowing. He must have been rough with his sucking both nipples were bleeding again.

He than bent her over against the chair back and started to whack her ass and the backs of her legs. They were very hard strokes which he would apply and hold the hose against the skin for a few moments before swinging at a different area. She took the first ten of so just bracing her body by pushing her arms against the chair but the next ten or so had her moaning and the final ten had her screaming out loud.

Dick had to stand for a few moments to regain his breath he had put a lot of effort into his work but he then stood her up and started her nipple and clit treatment again. Two more shattering orgasms later he gave her no rest bending her over and attacking her ass with the same vigour. Although he again held the hose still after each whack she was continuously screaming getting a little louder after each gulp of breath she managed.

He had again applied some thirty strokes, the skin was not broken but her whole rear was a very bright red. He stood her up and laid her across the bed with her legs on the floor. She needed his support as they walked across the room she was very unsteady on her feet.

He said "Just lay back and get your breath, you will feel a couple of pricks but don't worry it's nothing serious." He then quickly cleaned up a small area at the top of each stretched pussy lip and slipped a small hypodermic syringe into each leaving them laying there. Chantal must have still been in pain from her ass as she had not flinched. "Just stay very still; you are still with me aren't you?"

"Yes I'm fine just getting my breath back from all those lovely treatments you gave me."

Dick said "Ok now I am going to continue but you must use all your will power to stay perfectly still until you see me stand up." He then very quickly pushed the plungers down on both hypodermics and withdrew them and removed the clamps. Chantal had gone rigid as the first dose went in but remained still until she saw Dick stand up she then sat up looking both surprised and pained.

"My pussy is burning ARRRGH!" The scream came out sounding more like a wild dog then my dear Chantal. She bent over in very obvious pain and I could see that both her pussy lips were rapidly swelling up and turning a bright red.

Dick said "If you can manage it can you lie back again and tell me how you feel."

At this point I heard a knock on my door and had to let both Kitty and Lorna in they said they had heard that last scream and thought I should call a halt to the session. "I can assure you that if I told her to stop now she would have me screaming even loader- don't worry the idiot knows' what she is doing,"

I don't think I missed anything; she had presumably been settling her self down before saying. "I can feel a fire burning in my poor pussy lips it is almost unbearable – please fuck me now."

"Not quite yet my dear, remember this is the grand finale. Sit up straight please and hold your legs wide apart." Her lips were grossly swollen and a very bright red. Dick knelt down and proceeded to suck on her clit and inserted three fingers into her pussy and fucked her with them.

Although her lips were very definitely giving her serious pain she had an instantaneous orgasm and was screaming with pleasure yet again. He kept up relentless treatment for several minutes and Chantal's reaction proved to the girls that in no way would I have been popular if I had interrupted. Kitty commented that she could see she was been her usual self but the other girls had insisted she come in. Lorna said she just could not believe either the pleasure she was getting or the ridiculous state her body was in.

Dick, at last, stood up and left her quivering on the bed; she was just watching him and breathing in deep gasps. When Dick again picked up the hose she started to role over to present her bruised ass to him but he said "Oh no my dear your ass has had it's turn we are back on the tits and a nice new target that is glowing so well – just offering to be whacked."

Although she had sat back in her original position her hand went and covered her inflamed pussy, but it must have been a reflex action because she then put her hands down by her side holding on to the edge of the bed and looked at Dick with wide eyes. Both sides of her pussy were so swollen they looked like bright red partially inflated football bladders.

"Come on beautiful spread those legs wide – that's better." She was shuddering all over but continued to hold her position and look him in the eye. She still managed to stay in the same position as he raised the hose and shrieked as the first two quick hits landed on her already bruised nipples. The scream that came out when three hard whacks of the hose hit first one inflamed lip, then both together including her clit and then the other was unbelievable.

He dropped the hose and swung her fully onto the bed and slipped his large cock deep into her pussy and once again manhandling her boobs went at it furiously. Perhaps her first scream was one of pain but then the continuous load moan was all pleasure, she had wrapped her legs around him and if the bed was not fixed against the wall I am sure it would have been moving across the floor.

This scene continued for ages, Dick was not letting up at all and the only change from Chantal was that her moan/scream was becoming more and more hoarse. With half a dozen extra forceful strokes which had her skidding up the bed Dick obviously finished and just laid still with an arm either side bracing his body looking down at Chantal. I am sure she held on all through the session but she had now slipped into unconsciousness

Her poor bruised tits were gently rising and falling and she had what appeared to be a smile on her red sweat soaked face. I could not get a view of her pussy but I shuddered to think what that looked like. Dick carefully climbed off the bed and went into the shower room and returned with a damp cloth which he used to wipe her brow.

She opened her eyes and slowly lifted both her arms up and pulled him down and gave him a long kiss in his ear. With an almost inaudible croak she said "Thank you that was the most wonderful experience." She then slumped back again and lay still.

The girls were still watching with me and Lorna came over and wrapped herself around me pushing her crotch against my leg and snuggling my neck said "Please boss can I talk to Chantal about me getting some of that sort of action, she seems to enjoy it so much."

I replied "I am surrounded by totally insane women; I thought one imbecile was more then enough and now I have another – talk to her if you must but do not on any account get into it like she has. She promised herself me and Dick that this was the last session but I am not sure that even with her will power will hold out."

Dick sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her shoulder as she lay there smiling at him. After awhile he got her yet another orange juice and lifted her into a sitting position and supporting her with one arm offered her the drink. She took some sips and then with a shake of the head asked him to get her a cigarette.

She shuffled over and sat on the edge of the bed again and took the cigarette and after taking a long drag looked down at her pussy. Both her lips were so swollen they had closed up her pussy although her legs were slightly apart. The skin was pulled taught and they were a sort of shinny glowing red colour. She said "I will say thank you again that was the most unbelievably enjoyable experience, I still can't understand why I enjoy it so much but I sure did. What on earth did you do to my pussy lips it feels like there is a raging pulsing fire in each trying to break out?"

"Two or three bees have injected their venom into each lip, see just a bee sting. The Doc had tested you to make sure you would not have any adverse reaction and the anti histamine you took earlier should ease the pain quite soon."

She said "They are throbbing like mad, can I give your cock some attention with my mouth to take my mind off the pain."

Dick said "I can do better then that." He started some serious squeezing on one of her nipples and with the other hand held the piercing under her clit and started to wiggle it around. She must have been exhausted she just draped her arms around his shoulders and started a quite moan as her body shuddered into yet another climax. He kept up the attention for a minute or so and then let her rest; she just snuggled up to him and did look exhausted.

"I don't think you have the strength to keep this up until the effect of the bee venom wears off but I had better share the attention with your other nipple." He reached over and started squeezing and pulling hard on the other nipple and used two fingers to push down on and wiggle her clit. With a long drawn out shudder accompanied with a load moan she climaxed yet again and her body just slumped against Dick – she was unconscious again.

I think that is what Dick had in mind; he gently untangled her from around his neck and laid her back on the bed with her head resting on the pillow. She was sleeping peacefully so he went off and had a shower and then got dressed. He let himself quietly out of the room and I sent Kitty out to see him off the premises. When he was clear I went and met Kitty and she reported that Dick said he had a fantastic time and told her to look after Chantal and tell her to phone him in the morning.

I went into her room and checked her; she was sleeping peacefully so I settled down in the chair and watched her. Although I am sure her pussy must have still been painful – it looked horrible – she was not stirring at all so I left her for what turned out to be the whole night. I did manage to wake up and check her several times, I had a far more disturbed night's sleep then she did.

By ten in the morning she was stirring and finally woke up around half past and said "Hi, talk to you in a moment must go loo." As she removed the sheet I had covered her with and scurried into the shower room I could see that whole areas of her beautiful body were covered in horrid coloured bruises.

She was soon back out and with a lively smile gave me a kiss and pushed her bruised body against mine with a huge hug. "Your Chantal is very happy with life still, that was one fantastic evening and my body is not complaining very much now, even those stings in my pussy have nearly gone down although they are still hot and throbbing."

"I see Dick left the pill box with two more anti histamines which you had better take now. You certainly seem lively this morning are you sure there was no damage last night really was too much?"

"I look awful but my boobs and bum hardly hurt at all, just a dull background glow except they are tender if I touch them. My nibbles do look like they are still swollen and have more colour than usual, both effects rather attractive really. Actually the needle wounds are still hurting a bit in the nipples he did play with them a lot afterwards. The other needles wounds are just a slightly different colour of bruise although extra tender if touched."

"My pussy lips have lost some of the swelling and like I said I can still feel them throbbing, just a couple of bee stings. Actually I think my clit is swollen a little which is perhaps taking away some of the pain. I think that my body report is nothing at all serious and as for my mind I feel marvellous. I am going to call Dick now and thank him again then have a long soak in the bath and join you for a very large breakfast."

I then said "Well I must admit you do not sound damaged although those bruises are going to take a long time to disappear, the nipples do have a rather enhanced appearance perhaps your pimp will be able to play with them later."

She said "Oh you sadist I thought you said you did not like hurting me – yes most definitely you can play with them later. Now I must go and make that call and jump in the bath."

"I was listening last night; I suppose the call is to book your birthday present?"

She gave a guilty smile and said "I will be spending my birthday with my lover and pimp."

"That was a nice loving answer but what about your birthday present from Dick?"

With that she gave me a smile and left the room, I think I know what the answer she did not give was. She was still very alive after her bath and we had a nice breakfast together, from the amount she ate the previously night had obviously reduced her energy supplies.

We were heading off to the airport at six but mid afternoon Chantal suggested that I take her to bed. No details but I am pleased to say that I gave her a couple of orgasms almost up to the standard of the previous night although I did not hasten the recovery of her nipples. Both were bleeding again before we finished, I did say that perhaps she could get them pierced now that the serious sessions were at an end.

I was not surprised at the reply "If I had them pierced you would not have been able to share that same pleasure that we just had, and yes I will admit that both Dick you and I do have birthdays to consider."

"Well after watching your level of pleasure last night I suppose I should be pleased you are only thinking of three a year but you are utterly stupid. I did not tell you but I had Kitty and one of the girls come in after one of your louder screams suggesting that I should stop things going any further."

She gave a thoughtful look and asked "Did they then stay and watch and one of them get rather excited? If so I think my welfare may have been an excuse to get a look"

"I take it you have a fair idea who the other girl was, why am I always attracted to the lunatics."

She said "Lorna has been showing an unhealthy interest in my experiences with Dick for ages I am surprised you could fight her off if she saw any of my session- I take it you did fight her off.?"

"Well she did wrap a very pleasant feeling warm and supple body against me and virtually raped me but I resisted - just."

She laughed and said Lorna's next punter must have got exceptionally good service and she was sure he would come back. We had a shower and sat around resting until it was time to set off on our trip back to our old home.

After a tedious trip with several changes of plane we settled into a hotel in our old town and after a meal, which we did enjoy very much; a nice traditional roast beef. I had a drink of proper beer which I enjoyed even more and we went off to bed.

In the morning Chantal spent some extra time preparing herself for the tasks we had arranged for the day. Her body was still showing a lot of bruising but easy enough to cover up, it was only ass and boobs. She put on a green silky blouse which she had to button up much higher than usual but it was nicely cut so it was obvious that the pleasant shape of her breasts was not helped by a bra. Her still swollen nipples also added to the effect especially when she was moving.

She had on black boots which she wore under a tight pair of white jeans. The heels were a nice stiletto and much higher than was normal for wandering around town. She finished the look off with a shortish white leather coat – the overall effect was smart sexy. She seemed happy with her appearance and set off to see our solicitor, we had used the same one.

The old guy was very friendly; we had both know him for years, and dealt quickly with the various bits of paper we had to sign. Chantal's' husband was buying out her share of their house so that was reasonably easy although she had no idea how he was financing it. He had found a buyer for my house which was ready to finalise as soon as I had cleared my junk.

After we had completed all our business our solicitor said that he had looked up the address he had in the states for us both and noticed that Chantal had a new profession which she looked very well on. He, I think jokingly, asked if she was working while she was in town. She just told him to look us up if he ever came to Nevada.

We then got a taxi back to my house which was in quite a state, I decided to spend some time sorting and burning the majority of my paper work, but called an old mate to come around and I would ask him to get rid of everything else, keeping or selling anything he could get a price for. He also knew Chantal and was very impressed with her new appearance and after some flirting she jotted the web site address down and told him to have a browse when he got home.

The mention of browsing reminded me that I wanted to take out my hard drive and pick up a few CD's but other than that there was very little I wanted to keep. He agreed to sell my car but said he would send on the cash he made on that deal.

Chantal took off in a taxi with the intention of seeing a couple of her old girlfriends. She wanted to show off her new appearance and said she was looking forward to giving them both her web address just before she left. My mate helped me clear up what I needed and we even ran the car to the garage ready for sale. My old life left me with a little suitcase full of not very much.