We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

That seemed to have cleared up all my loose ends so my mate ran me back to the hotel and I left my keys with him and told him to keep in touch even offered him a place to stay if he was out our way anytime. I suspect when he looks up the web site we may have a visitor sometime.

Chantal came back soon after me and said she had had great fun with her friends; the naughty girl had got pleasure from shocking them by telling them the details of her new life. The pleasure was from their reaction they had all met up and had great fun listening to her story.

I told her I had sorted out my old life and it was all packed into a small suitcase and I asked what she needed to do. "I have nothing from my old life, other than you, I want to keep although I think I will drop in on hubby and ask if there is any post he has kept for me. It will give him a chance to see what he has missed out on. Although he may find out I am not going to tell him my new job, he may get the same perverted pleasure out of the idea as you do."

"Well if that is all you want to do we could give him a quick visit after tea and then after spending the night here could leave town for good and have a few days in London."

We had tea and took a taxi up to her old house. He was in and I waited in the car while she knocked on the door. They had a very brief exchange of words and after he went in and came back with a few letters she turned and walked back to me.

She got in and gave me a cuddle and said "The idiot did not even recognise me for a few moments but his face was a classic when it dawned on him it was me, I just asked for any post which he gave me and I said 'thanks' and came back where I belong. My old life is sorted."

"I was thinking about dropping some of my leaflets off at the yacht club and say hello but it would probably give some of the old duffers a heart attack so I think I am all sorted around here."

After a few days playing holiday makers in London we flew back home to our new life.

*

This is the end of the fantasy story about my friend Chantal, thank you to many loyal readers and my apologies for the spelling errors. I was trying to give readers a longer story on a theme I enjoy reading but most seem too brief. I was not trying to win a prize for grammar or spelling. I would appreciate any comments on the complete story preferably direct to me with a return email address.

I am going to submit a new story on what happened for real when Chantal found my story on the site, it will not be as fantastic more of 'do I have a friend/wife that would try this' and definitely no BDSM.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers