Wealth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be right back," Toni said and dashed through a door.

An orange tabby lazily came out from under the bed, gave a soft 'meow' at Anita, and then decided that he wanted to get on the bed. A second cat, a gray tortoiseshell, came out from under the desk and made a bee-line for Anita's legs.

A moment later, Anita heard a toilet flush. Toni came into the bedroom and shook her head.

"Like, should have known Buttons would be all over you," Toni said, then fished her cell phone out of her purse.

"And there's Pumpkin; he's like the absolute laziest cat in the world," Toni fussed, rubbing the orange cat's belly.

"Thought you had three of them?" Anita said.

"Yeah, but like Boopsie won't come out; she's like hiding in the closet," Toni said, pointing to two louvered doors.

Buttons tired of rubbing Anita's sock clad legs and began to circle Toni.

"No," Toni told the cat. "No, nuh uh, go away, like be all nice to her even though I'm right here? I don't think so, Missy."

Toni held her cell phone up.

"Give me your phone number; like I know we can't text in school, but on the weekends, you know?" Toni said, poised to start tapping.

"Don't have one," Anita admitted.

"What? I like thought they gave y'all cell phones, I mean, my daddy's all like 'they can pay for their own,' but..." Toni said.

"No, no, I mean, Luther and my mom got one, but..." Anita said, blushing hotly in embarrassment.

"Oh," Toni said and dropped her phone into her purse.

She kicked off her shoes without unknotting the laces and then wiggled out of her skirt. The blouse followed, and then she shimmied out of her panties and bra.

"Thank God," she sighed, rubbing her small breast buds. "Like hate wearing a bra; I mean, what's the point? Huh? Ain't like I got nothing to hide anyway, right?"

"Uh huh," Anita said, fishing her shorts and tank top out of her duffel bag.

"Now, you," Toni said, fishing a pair of shorts out of the chest of drawers. "You like really HAVE to wear a bra. How long you been wearing one?"

"Since fourth grade," Anita admitted. "Hated it; all the boys would run up and pull on the strap, you know?"

Toni did not bother with panties or bra, just wiggled into shorts and tee shirt.

Anita heard a sound come from Toni's purse. Toni fished her cell phone out, read the screen and whooped.

"Susan's old lady and stepfather are like going to Mumphrey," Toni said excitedly.

She leaned close to Anita and whispered, even though they were alone in the bedroom.

"Susan's Sister Kay? Like got busted big time bringing in like this huge bag of cocaine in from Mexico," Toni confided. "So once a month, they like drive out there, spend the night, and then drive back like the next day."

"Oh, okay," Anita shrugged, failing to see how this affected them.

"Part AY!" Toni whooped and tapped out a response.

She laughed a minute later when Susan's response popped up.

"Susan says 'who says you're invited?' She's so mean," Toni laughed.

Toni tapped a quick response, and then hit the number one on her touch screen.

"Daddy? Hi, listen, we're all spending the night at Susan's house, okay?" Toni whined into the telephone, affecting a little girl voice.

"No, Daddy, I won't forget; ten o'clock; we'll be there," she said, still speaking in her little girl voice.

"Okay, love you Daddy," she said and again dropped the phone into her purse.

"Come on!" she said happily, ran over and gave Anita a quick kiss on the lips, then yanked open the closet doors. A black and white cat came scrambling out.

"You better not have liked peed in my shoes again, you better run, Missy," Toni threatened the cat.

She slipped on some canvas sneakers. Anita could tell, as casual as the sneakers looked, they were expensive shoes. Toni's shorts and tee shirt also looked casual, comfortable, and expensive.

"Hold still," Toni said, brandishing a lint brush.

"Susan's like so allergic to Pumpkin, Buttons, and Boopsie," Toni explained as she carefully brushed Anita down.

She finished, after spending what Anita thought was far too long on her rear end and underneath her breasts. She handed the lint brush to Anita.

"Here, get me; make sure you like really get the back too, okay?" Toni demanded.

"Mees Toni?" Miss Alverez said from the doorway. "Deener, it ready okay?"

Anita followed Toni back down the stairs. Instead of going to the breakfast nook, Toni walked into the formal dining room.

The meal that sat on the table looked fancier than any meal Anita had ever eaten before.

"Water or...?" Miss Alverez asked.

"Water's fine," Anita mumbled, intimidated by the three forks and large butter knife on the linen napkin, the crystal goblet, the salad bowl.

"Iced tea," Toni said, taking her seat. "We got that sugar free?"

"What else we got, huh?" Miss Alverez asked.

She returned a moment later, poured Anita's water and Toni's iced tea.

"Heavenly Father, we thank you for this meal; may it fill our bodies the way you fill our souls," Toni said aloud. "Thank you for the friends to share this meal with and may all the children in the world get enough to eat tonight, amen."

She then picked up the warm roll and slapped an obscene amount of butter on the bread.

"And God bless the cook," she said loudly.

"Thank you Mees Toni," Miss Alverez called out from the kitchen.

After the dinner and the small chocolate pie, Toni informed Miss Alverez that they were going to spend the night at Susan Couvillion's house.

"So no greets tomorrow?" Miss Alverez said. "Good, I sleep late."

"Uh huh," Toni smiled.

"You eat like that all the time?" Anita asked, actually feeling a little sick from all the food.

"Yeah, I guess," Toni shrugged, looked both ways, and then opened a door.

Anita looked at the walls which were covered by maps of various waters. She recognized the Gulf of Mexico, only because it said 'Gulf of Mexico' in bold letters at the top of the map.

"Daddy's like really into deep sea fishing," Toni informed Anita as she located a large cardboard box in the corner.

"Wow," Anita said, having never been in any waters other than a bath tub or swimming pool.

Toni again looked around, then pulled two large bottles out of the box, then carefully closed the box again.

"Blackberry brandy," she whispered to Anita. "My mom like made a whole bunch of it and gave it to Daddy."

She pulled Anita out of the office, closed the door, and then scampered upstairs, Anita right behind her.

She then stuffed the two bottles into a large bag and carefully laid a nightshirt on top of the two bottles.

"And," she said, locating her skimpy bikini and dropping those into the bag.

"Ready?" she smiled and lugged the bag to the door.

"Hmm," she mused as the clinking of glass could be heard.

She wrapped one of the bottles in the sleep shirt and the other bottle in a pair of shorts.

Again, Anita traipsed behind Toni as Toni scampered down the stairs and out the side door of the house to her car.

A short drive later, Toni pulled up to a small house. Anita could see Alexis' motorcycle and Jenee's car. At the house next door, she saw Caitlin's car.

"Caitlin like lives right next door," Toni said, pulling the bag out of the car.

Inside the small house, Taylor Swift was blaring and Susan, Alexis, and Jenee were dancing while Caitlin bustled around, cleaning up.

"Hey, Anita!" Susan greeted the girl. "Oh please, pretty please, see if you can get Pam here, huh?"

"Hey Susan, eat me, huh?" Anita smirked back.

"Oh, okay, get Toni's head out of the way," Susan shot back.

"Hey!" Toni protested.

"God, Jenee, you sure your momma's black?" Alexis teased.

"And half white, don't forget that," Jenee said.

"Oh well that explains why you can't dance, huh?" Alexis said.

"Bitch Oh I know you didn't just say that!!" Jenee laughed.

Caitlin fussed at whomever had put her glass directly on the wooden table, instead of on a coaster.

"Caitlin's like the momma around here," Toni whispered loudly to Anita.

"Well someone has to be," Caitlin fussed.

"Hey Susan," Toni sang out and pulled the two bottles of brandy from her bag.

"Aw fuck yeah!" Susan whooped. "There's this shit I been wanting to try..."

She ran out of the living room. A moment later, Susan returned, holding an enema bag and nozzle.

"What the..." Caitlin said.

"Called 'but chugging,' read about it on the 'Net," Susan said, pouring the contents of one bottle into the pink bag.**

"EW, oh Susan!" Jenee cried out as Susan stuck the nozzle into her mouth.

"What? It's brand fucking new; don't worry about it," Susan protested.

Thus saying, she shoved her shorts down, then reached behind herself and jammed the nozzle into her rectum.

"Here, hold this," Susan demanded, thrusting the bag at Jenee.

Jenee took the bag, and then nodded in comprehension as Susan pushed her hands up above her head.

"And... Release the Kraken!" Susan announced and took the clip off the hose.

What's that supposed to do?" Anita asked.

"Supposed to get you like super fucked up," Susan laughed, bending forward slightly.

"If there's a way to get fucked up, Susan's like got to try it," Toni informed Anita.

Susan's brown eyes suddenly shot wide open and she looked stricken.

"Aw shit, shit, shit!" she cried out. "Aw fuck! I got to take a major dump here!"

She jerked the nozzle out of herself and Toni quickly grabbed the spraying nozzle and held it up. Alexis pushed Jenee's hands down and Caitlin clipped the end of the nozzle closed.

"Way to go, Susan!" Caitlin shrilled. "Got that all over the carpet!"

Susan waddled back down the hall, shorts still bunched around her thighs. Caitlin disappeared into the kitchen then came back with a large can of rug cleaner and a scrub brush.

"All right, let's try that shit again," Susan said, coming back sans shorts.

"Better yet, take it into the bathroom, huh?" Caitlin snapped, scrubbing frantically at the carpet.

"Yes Mother," Susan taunted and the other four girls followed Susan into the small bathroom.

Susan knelt down and presented her rear end.

"Want to get it wet again?" Jenee asked.

"Fuck right!" Susan grimaced. "Thing's been up my butt."

"Here," Toni said, fishing a bottle of hand lotion out of the cabinet.

She greased up the nozzle, and then stuffed it into Susan's rectum.

"And... Release the Kraken," Jenee said and unclipped the hose.

A moment later, Susan whined, "Take it out!"

"No, hold it," Toni ordered.

Jenee maliciously squeezed the bag and Susan groaned.

"All right, hold it in as long as you can," Toni ordered, clipping the end of the hose.

Susan moaned, but did not move from her kneeling position.

"Watch, bet Alexis has got to be like next," Toni whispered softly into Anita's ear.

Alexis must have heard Toni because she wiggled out of her shorts and panties and draped herself over the edge of the bathtub, next to the groaning Susan.

"Me next," she ordered.

"Want to get it wet?" Jenee teased, holding the nozzle out.

"That's okay; you can," Alexis said.

Chapter 6

Anita came to, needing to urinate. She sleepily wondered why she was nude, when she'd had packed a sleep shirt.

She carefully stepped over Toni's slumbering form, stepped around Susan and Alexis, then scurried down the hall to the small bathroom.

The bathroom was a disaster area. A dark purplish liquid was congealing on the seat and rim of the toilet, the pink bag lay on the floor, slowly oozing it's purplish liquid onto the floor. The bathtub appeared as if someone had sprayed the walls with the same liquid and there was a few clumps of feces on the floor of the tub.

Anita grabbed a can of bathroom cleaner, sprayed the seat and rim of the toilet, counted to five, then wiped both rim and seat clean.

"Clean enough," she declared and flopped down on the seat.

She looked up into the mirror that hung over the sink. That too was filthy and her reflection looked back, quite haggard looking in the dim light of the bathroom.

"Good God," she muttered; there was a hickey on the inside of her left breast.

She had a vague recollection of bending over the tub, a vague recollection of someone shoving the nozzle of the enema bag up her tightly clenched anus.

Anita had a vague recollection of her and Toni kissing, a little more than their usual friendly pecks.

She blushed hotly as she remembered Toni's tongue entering her mouth.

"Hurry up," Susan mumbled, scratching at her crotch.

"Look at this," Anita said, showing Susan the hickey

"Uh huh," Susan shrugged. "Show it to Toni, huh?"

Anita wiped herself, and then bent to clean up the bathroom while Susan emptied her bladder noisily.

"Fuck, got to shave again, how often you got to shave your beaver?" Susan asked, blatantly cupping Anita's mound.

"Hey!" Anita protested, trying to get to her feet.

"Fuck; leave it," Susan said. "I'll get it later."

"No, Susan; this shit's going to stain," Anita protested.

Susan obviously didn't care; Anita was still cleaning when a nearly comatose Jenee staggered into the bathroom.

"Hey," she mumbled, flopped down and emptied her bladder.

"Hey," Anita agreed

A moment later, she looked and saw that Jenee was slumbering, face smashed against the wall.

"Hey!" Anita shrieked when a hand reached between her legs and tickled her slit.

"Hey," Toni agreed and woke Jenee up so she could use the toilet.

"Oh wow," Jenee said, washing her hands. "No more of that, what'd Susan call it? Butt chugging?"

"Like no kidding," Toni agreed.

Jenee left the bathroom and Toni bent to help Anita clean.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning; God this place is a disaster," Anita said, scrubbing the tub's floor.

"Hey look at me," Toni demanded as she rinsed a face cloth in the tub's tap.

"Yeah?" Anita asked and pulled back when Toni gave her an open mouthed kiss.

"I love you," Toni said, then sprayed a stubborn stain with the cleaner, and then scrubbed it.

Anita didn't answer, just began cleaning the floor of the small bathroom.

With a wipe to the mirror, Toni declared that they were finished and pulled Anita back to the living room.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine," Caitlin screamed as she banged the front door wide open.

"God damn it, Caitlin!" Alexis screamed.

"You make me happy when skies are gray," Caitlin screamed on, slamming the door shut.

She flopped two boxes of doughnuts on top of a groaning Susan.

"Doughnuts!" Caitlin screamed, and then marched to the kitchen. "And I'll make coffee; aren't I nice?"

"God damn, Caitlin, what's wrong with you?" Jenee cried out.

"What do you mean?" Caitlin screamed.

She stuck her head back in the living room, holding a full coffee carafe of water.

"Oh, you mean, you're hung over?" she screamed loudly. "Gee, wonder how that happened?"

"Whatever, Mother, please stop screaming," Alexis begged.

"What? I'm not screaming," Caitlin screamed. "This is my normal voice!"

"Fuck, what time is it?" Susan groaned, pushing the very warm boxes off of her.

"Seven thirty," Jenee said. "Caitlin? Seven thirty? Really?"

"Hey, Barry wants us there by ten," Caitlin said, sticking her head back into the living room. "Susan, get those off the carpet. And I know y'all; I let y'all sleep until nine, we'll never get there."

"Oh wow, these are good," Anita said, chewing one of the doughnuts.

"Yeah, Meche's is the best," Toni agreed, helping herself to one.

"Never had them; only get the ones they got at Time Saver," Anita admitted.

"Ew, those day old ones?" Alexis asked, helping herself to one.

"Day old? When they're fresh!" Anita agreed.

"Okay, who wants coffee?" Caitlin screamed out.

"Caitlin if you don't stop," Susan warned.

"Get that off the carpet," Caitlin ordered.

"Caitlin; it's my house," Susan reminded her.

Caitlin was right; even after waking them at seven thirty; it was still ten minutes after ten before they arrived at Superior Motors.

"Hi Barry!" Caitlin screamed out as she swung herself off of Alexis' motorcycle.

"Hi Caitlin," he screamed back.

"You," Barry ordered Toni, greeting his daughter with a kiss to the lips. "Are never ever to get on that thing, you hear me?"

"Yes sir," Toni said. "Oh, Daddy, this is like Anita; she like goes to my school."

"Is it Anita, or like Anita," Barry teased his daughter as he shook Anita's hand.

"Like shut up," Toni said.

Anita could see why Caitlin was attracted to the man; he was an older male version of Toni, with a head full of blond curls, bright blue eyes and wide smile. His suit fit his muscular form very well and even to her inexperienced eye, she could tell that the suit cost a good deal of money.

"Barry, you like my bikini?" Caitlin ordered, stripping out of her shorts and tee shirt.

"Very nice," he said which got giggles from the other girls and a beaming smile from Caitlin.

"I bought it for you," Caitlin preened.

"Oh? How'd you know it would fit me?" Barry asked.

Caitlin flung her long red hair back, thrusting her small chest out.

"All right, we'll be pulling the cars up here," Barry announced, pointing to the shaded concrete pad in front of the showroom.

He pointed out their assignments, took one look at Anita as she peeled out of her shorts and tank top and handed her the chamois cloth. Caitlin scowled as Toni got the other chamois cloth.

"By the way, how'd I get a hickey on my boob?" Anita asked Toni as they waited on the first car.

"Same way I got one on my butt," Toni giggled, turning and showing Anita a mark that just peeked out the bottom of her bikini.

After the fifth car had been driven off the pad, Anita turned to Toni.

"Why are we doing this? Them cars are spotless," she asked.

"Uh duh," Caitlin chimed in. "Hot cheerleaders? In bikinis? Washing hot cars? We're advertising."

A gleaming black Maserati was pulled onto the pad and Caitlin looked at the beauty from all angles, and then tried the door handle, which was locked. She turned to peer into the showroom at Barry.

Inside, Barry was showing a screaming yellow Lamborghini to Dr. William Wilson.

"Barry! Come see!" Caitlin screamed, waving at Barry.

Toni looked up from the Ferrari she and Anita were drying off.

"Caitlin, he's like busy, huh?" she demanded.

That wasn't good enough for Caitlin, who screamed and waved again for Barry's attention.

Inside the showroom, Barry nodded to show Caitlin that he'd heard her.

"Barry, I said come see," Caitlin yelled, opening the door of the showroom.

"And I said I'm busy," Barry answered.

Your um, your daughter needs you?" Dr. Wilson asked.

"No, my daughter's like the well behaved blonde in the blue bikini," Barry smiled, pointing to Toni.

"No, I'm his next wife," Caitlin snapped, entering the showroom. "Barry, I want to see that car."

"Well then look at it," Barry snapped.

"No, open it up; I want to see..." Caitlin ordered.

"Oh no ma'am," Barry said forcefully. "You're not getting into a two hundred thousand dollar automobile; you're all wet."

"What? Caitlin screeched, incensed that he would tell her no. She plastered herself to him.

"There!" she said. "Now you're all wet too!"

"Caitlin, damn it!" Barry laughed, pushing her away. "You know how much this suit cost?"

"Know how much this suit cost?" she asked, indicating her bikini.

"Not as much as this one," Barry said. "Get back out there and do your job, huh?"

"I will get into that car," Caitlin promised.

"Your um, your wife's um, she's cute," Dr. Wilson said as Caitlin marched out of the showroom.

"Uh huh," Barry shook his head. Problem is, she knows it."

He looked at the red head through the window as she squirted the car with her hose, washing the suds off of it.