Wealth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Anita said, trying to subtract that amount in her head.

"Oh, let me guess, since I'm like already rich, I should like pay for all the groceries, right?" Toni said, preparing to dump the raspberry jam into the powdery mix.

"No," Anita hotly denied, even though that had been exactly what she was thinking.

"Liar," Toni giggled and kissed Anita.

"I am not," Anita lied.

"Uh huh, let's see," Toni said, cupping Anita's ass and giving it an affectionate squeeze.

"Quit," Anita giggled as she struggled to thoroughly incorporate the sludge.

"Uh huh, like just as I thought," Toni said, reaching between Anita's buttocks and lightly rubbing the outside of Anita's crotch. "Them pants are like on fire."

"What, quit," Anita said, pushing Toni's hand away.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire," Toni sing-songed.

"Shut up; you're so silly," Anita giggled.

"I like love you so much," Toni whispered hotly into Anita's ear before sucking lightly on Anita's ear lobe.

"Deener," Miss Alvarez called out just before sticking her head into the stifling heat of the garage.

She smirked slightly, catching the guilty looks the two girls had on their faces.

"Like be there in a minute," Toni said.

Miss Alvarez smiled when Anita thanked her for the dinner.

"Ees good?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," Anita agreed.

"Good, you clothes they in dryer, okay?" Miss Alvarez said.

"Come on; get your books," Toni demanded, pulling Anita up the stairs.

Miss Alvarez folded the clothes and knocked firmly on Miss Toni's door before bringing in the school uniforms. Again, she smirked slightly at the guilty looks the girls wore. She could also smell the sex in the air, but said nothing as she laid Anita's uniform on the end of the bed and put Toni's uniform on the end of the low dresser.

"Thank you, Miss Alvarez," Anita said and Miss Alvarez smiled, closing the door behind her.

Two days later, Selena looked up and smiled as the two girls approached the salon.

"Oh my God; they ARE all gone!" Anita said, looking at the bare shelf.

"Bet those'll be gone before Saturday too," Selena said as she began tapping out a phone number.

"Yes ma'am, this is Selena at T. Dayton's? You said to call you when the soap got here?" she said into the telephone.

"Two of each, yes ma'am," Selena said, hung up and dialed another number.

"Hi this is Selena at T. Dayton's? The soap's here." She said

"Let's see," Terry Dayton said, striding up.

She examined Anita then smiled.

"Keeping up with the conditioner? She queried.

"Yes ma'am," Anita said, blushing under the woman's scrutiny.

Selena was still calling clients when Anita and Toni left. Toni was quiet for the entire ride to Anita's trailer.

"What's wrong?" Anita finally asked when Toni slammed on the brakes outside of the trailer.

"Nothing," Toni snapped.

"Toni," Anita said harshly.

"God damn, you like love her? Huh? You like in love with her or something?" Toni suddenly screamed at Anita.

"What? Like who?" Anita asked, shocked at the outburst.

"Miss Terry!" Toni screamed.

No amount of denial would placate Toni; she wouldn't even kiss Anita goodbye. Finally, Anita climbed out of the car. Toni sent a spray of clam shells as she sped out of the trailer park.

*****

The End of Chapters 1 through 10. There will be more when I write more.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

Thank you for reading my stories.

Yes, I need an editor.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Yes, I suck.

And you have a nice day.

*****

Author's Note: Butt Chugging or the act of giving oneself an alcohol enema is extremely dangerous and has been known to be fatal. You have been warned.

Do not attempt this at home. Find a nice bus stop or park restroom to do it in instead.