Wealth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There also was no listing for 'Couvillion' and only one listing for 'Weinstein,' an 'Edmund Weinstein' and Caitlin had said her parents were divorced.

"Superior Motors," Anita almost crowed with joy.

She dialed the number for Superior Motors.

"Superior Motors," Jack Landry answered.

"Hi, um, this Mr. Barry?" Anita asked.

"No, hang on," Jack said.

"Hey Barry, it's your next wife I think," Jack said, holding the telephone up.

"Really?" Barry said, stirring a spoon of cream into his coffee.

"Sounds like it," Jack agreed.

"Hello, Barry Delacroix," Barry said pleasantly.

"Hi, um, Mr. Barry? This is Anita? Lopez? I was there yesterday?" Anita stammered.

Barry would not give out Toni's phone number, but did promise to pass along the message.

In her bedroom, Toni sighed. She'd made the mistake of letting Boyd fuck her earlier that summer. Obviously, because she let him fuck her once, he expected her to fuck him every time the opportunity presented itself. She had given in a few times and had wondered what the excitement was about. So she refused more often than she gave in.

Susan said telling Sherman it was her time of the month worked, until Sherman started equating 'time of the month' with blow jobs.

"Shit girl, pussy's out of action but that mouth still working, right?" Sherman said and Susan had to suck cock.

"Sucking's a lot quicker and a lot cleaner," Susan had said.

The thought of sucking Boyd's cock made Toni want to throw up, though.

The thought of lying down on her pretty bed and letting Boyd thrust on top of her also made her want to throw up. It also made her wants to find a sharp knife and stab him. Right in the crotch.

And tomorrow, Anita was going to tell everyone that she had come on to her. Anita could show everyone the hickey on her breast as proof of Toni's attempt of seduction.

The thought made the greasy doughnuts from Meche's jump into her throat and Toni bolted for her bathroom.

She vomited up the four glazed doughnuts and pint of chocolate milk.

"Like you better go; I'm not like sure if I got something like a bug or something," Toni said weakly and a few tears slid down her pretty little face.

Her life was ruined; tomorrow everyone would be laughing at her and calling her 'dyke' and 'lezzy' and she was the head cheerleader and she was supposed to be popular.

"Your um, you got a call," Boyd said, pointing to her purse.

"Thanks," Toni said weakly.

He bent to kiss her and she ducked her head.

"God, like what the fuck? I might have something, like want to kiss me?" she shrilled.

"Bye," Boyd said, slamming out of her room.

She saw that the call was from her father so she called him back.

"Listen to the message?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Like why? Just call you back," she said.

"That girl, Anita? She called; phone number is..." Barry said.

Toni steeled herself for the call.

"Probably like wants money or something," Toni said angrily.

"Hell low," a male voice answered in what was supposed to be a suave tone but just came off sounding juvenile.

"Hi, this is Toni; may I speak with Anita, please?" Toni said pleasantly.

She had not been the lead in the school play three years in a row for nothing.

"And who's calling?" the voice asked, trying to sound seductive.

"Like she there or not?" Toni demanded, losing patience with the jack ass on the other end.

"Hello?" Anita asked.

"This is Toni; my dad said you like called," Toni snapped.

"Please come get me; I'm losing my mind here," Anita begged.

"And then like what?" Toni snapped.

"Um, hang out, I guess," Anita wavered.

"You going to like spread it all over school what we did?" Toni demanded.

"Toni, I did it too," Anita whispered, making sure that Marco and Luther and Louisa were within sight but out of earshot.

"You sure?" Toni whispered back.

"Please, just come get me," Anita begged.

"I'll be there in what? Like en minutes?" Toni said and ended the call.

Toni gargled quickly with the mouthwash, smirking that her father made Miss Alvarez buy the non-alcoholic brand.

Mees Toni, you maybe staying for lunch?" Miss Alvarez asked as Toni stampeded down the stairs.

"Yes ma'am; I just got to like get Anita, Okay?" Toni called out.

"Good, good," Miss Alvarez said.

Marco again removed his shirt and flexed for Toni's benefit as Anita pushed past him.

"Hi," she said, getting into the car.

"Hi," Toni agreed, wincing against the sonic assault of Dillard's car stereo.

"I know, isn't that like ridiculous?" Anita agreed.

"Like he can even think?" Toni asked as the lanky African American male slid back underneath his car.

"Don't think so," Anita said.

Toni honked her horn and both girls squealed in laughter as the honk made Dillard jerk, smacking his head on the underside of his car.

"Toni!" Anita gasped, laughing.

"What? It was like an accident," Toni mugged innocently.

At Superior Motors, Jack fixed yet another cup of decaf coffee.

"Man, wish Tommy's was open; that was a kick ass roast beef," he mused aloud.

"They are good," Barry said and smiled as a small Saturn pulled into the customer's parking lot.

The smile widened as Caitlin, now in light pink tee shirt and very short blue jean shorts got out of the car.

"Wife's here," Jack observed.

"Next wife," Barry corrected.

"Where's that car?" Caitlin demanded, yanking open the door of the showroom.

"Car? Oh, that Maserati?" Barry asked. "Sold it."

"Really? The black one?" Caitlin asked, mouth open in shock.

"Or it could be in the back," Jack suggested.

"Ah ha!" Caitlin smugly crowed and made a bee line for the rear stockroom of the building.

"Ass hole," Barry mouthed at a laughing Jack.

Barry turned and followed after Caitlin, eyes on her barely perceptible buttocks.

"You did not!" Caitlin exclaimed, spotting the automobile.

"It's open," Barry smiled as she skipped over to the sleek car.

He watched her as she sat in the car, flexing her hands on the steering wheel. He watched as she ran her hands over the leather appointments and adjusted the low slung seat.

"We'd have done the same thing," Jack commented, peering into the rear stockroom.

"Oh, absolutely, and would have been thinking of how many paper routes and yards to cut and other shit to buy it," Barry agreed.

"Or if we could just blow the owner for it," Jack said.

"Uh, no!" Barry laughed. "Maybe you, but since you'd blow them anyway..."

"Whatever, ass hole," Jack laughed.

"Man, wish Tommy's was open," Jack said again.

"Or Clark's; like that Smokehouse burger they got," Barry agreed.

"That car's going to be mine," Caitlin said, coming out of the stockroom.

"Uh huh," Barry said. "And pigs are going to fly out of my ass too."

"So what's for lunch?" Caitlin asked, leaning against him.

"What we were just talking about; nothing's open," Jack said.

"Like wings?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah, but who's got..." Jack asked.

"Best Wings In Bender, right there on nineteen," Caitlin said, reaching out her hand. "Give me some money."

Barry peeled off two twenties and Caitlin skipped out of the showroom to her car.

"She's cute," Jack said.

"Uh huh, and knows it," Barry agreed. "You ever here of this Best Wings in Bender place?"

"NO, you?" Jack asked as the car sped away.

While Caitlin was racing to Best Wings in Bender, Anita was pushing away from the dining room table, stuffed.

"No, no, I geet eet," Miss Alvarez said, taking Anita's plates out of her hands.

"Thank you Miss Alvarez," Anita said.

The woman smiled in answer.

Toni yanked Anita up the stairs and into her room. She shooed Pumpkin off the bed, then pulled Anita to sit on the bed.

"Listen, I um, like, I probably like, you know, came on way too strong," Toni admitted, brushing a hand through Anita's long black hair.

"Like a little," Anita agreed, getting an odd feeling in her stomach. "I mean, shit! I don't even remember..."

"I kind of like do that, like a lot," Toni admitted in a whisper.

"It's just that, I mean, you know?" Anita said as Toni lay back and pulled Anita down to lay next to her.

"It's just that, like you know, I um, I mean we..." Toni said softly then Kissed Anita's lips.

Toni had kissed Anita quite a few times; she greeted Anita with a kiss when Anita got of the bus at school. Toni kissed Anita, and Susan, and Alexis, and Jenee.

But those were quick little pecks. This was a soft kiss, a lingering kiss.

Toni paused, then bent and kissed Anita again, a soft lingering kiss.

Anita did not scream, did not push her away, did not resist.

"It's just that, like, you know," Toni whispered again and licked Anita's lips.

The odd feeling in Anita's stomach was still there, but Anita fought it down and let Toni thrust her tongue into her mouth.

In the small restaurant, Caitlin ordered three orders of wings then sent a text message to Barry's cell phone.

At Superior Motors, Barry frowned as his cell phone dinged

He looked at the message, and then called the phone number.

"What?" he asked when Caitlin answered?

"Why didn't you just text me?" Caitlin asked. "Now, you want fries with that?"

"I do not text, I will not text, I will never ever in a million years text, yeah, get fries," Barry answered.

"Oh, yes sir, you will text me," Caitlin affirmed.

The woman behind the counter nodded when Caitlin ordered three fries to go with the wings, and then asked if she wanted drinks. Caitlin again shot a text to Barry's cell phone.

"What did I just tell you," Barry asked when she answered.

"Drinks?" Caitlin asked.

"Soda machine right here, remember?" Barry said.

"Oh yeah, duh!" Caitlin laughed and shook her head for the woman's benefit.

She paid the woman, and then accepted the large bag.

In her small condominium, which used to be apartments before St. Elizabeth Trauma Center opened, Stacy Falgout waited for her fried chicken to reheat in the microwave oven. Sadie, her toy poodle, looked on expectantly.

"Oh, no ma'am, you're not getting any!" Stacy fussed at the small dog. "Oh no ma'am! This is for mommy!"

Sadie started with her shrill barking.

"No, no, no!" Stacy fussed at the animal. "I don't eat your food; why do you think you get to eat mine?"

The microwave dinged and Sadie ran from kitchen to living room to breakfast nook to kitchen, barking incessantly.

Stacy tore off a small chunk of the now steaming chicken and put it into a small bowl.

"Oh, I bet you want some rice too, don't you? Yes, rice is good for my little Sadie, makes her big and strong doesn't it?" she crooned and again Sadie ran from kitchen to living room to breakfast nook, barking excitedly.

Stacy spooned some rice into the small bowl, grateful for the small dog's distraction.

If she did not have the distraction, she would have to stop and look at herself; a middle-aged moderately successful real estate agent, thrice divorced, living in a tiny condominium with her dog, dating a successful man that showed absolutely no interest in taking their relationship any further than casual fuck buddies.

She would have to look at the fact that divorce number one, two and three were her fault and the reason Barry didn't want to progress any further than casual fuck buddies and occasional chaperone was because she had not said she wanted to progress any further.

She would have to look at the fact that she didn't really love Barry, and thought Barry's 'precious little Toni' was a selfish, self-centered little slut.

Husband number one, she had married because she wanted to get out of her parents' home. Momma was a weak-willed, whining woman and daddy was a drunkard that thought nothing of holding his daughter down and fucking her, his own daughter.

Ben had been a nice boy, a bit of a dreamer, that went from job to job, sure that the next job would be the one that gave them the security they needed. Their three year marriage ended when Ben came home from trying to sell insufficient insurance plans door to door, only to find Stacy paying for that month's rent with her pussy.

Husband number two was her landlord and it was he that had suggested that she'd be good at real estate sales.

At first, Harvey had been very encouraging and supportive. She found out that she was fairly good at sales. She was also very good at fucking her clients. Harvey was suspicious when Stacy went from poor to moderate sales to fairly substantial sales and accused her of fucking her clients. They had several screaming fights over his suspicions their four year marriage ended when he showed her a pair of her panties, crotch still sticky with semen, then broke her nose.

He paid for her nose job and their divorce. Stacy ground her teeth in frustration when Harvey Simone died only three months after their divorce, a massive heart attack. His grown children swooped in and picked the carcass clean. What really galled Stacy was they used Carmen Simone, a relative through marriage, and Stacy's biggest competitor, to sell off Harvey's Bender and DeGarde properties.

Husband number three didn't come along for eight years; a gentle, intelligent architect. They met when a law firm wanted to build an office complex. She located the land and even helped procure the permits and zoning variances and he designed the single story building.

They'd lasted almost five years, until Stacy found out that Glen Peters had a serious cocaine problem and had been using credit cards in her name to finance his habit.

Sadie barked, reminding her mommy that she was still waiting for her chicken and rice.

At the showroom, Barry picked the last of the meat from the bone and prepared to throw the bag away.

"Barry, no!" Caitlin called out. "Your change is in the bag!"

Barry dug the change out, smiled and slid the wadded up bills and coins across the desk to her.

"My ex-wife would have just kept it," He commented.

"And that's why she's your ex, not your next," Caitlin said, sliding the change back.

She got to her feet, making sure that Barry's eyes were on her, and then waved in parting.

"Bye, Barry, Jack. Got a bunch of homework," she said.

Chapter 9

Anita looked around as the bus lumbered onto St. Thomas' parking lot. She smiled widely as she saw Toni peel away from Boyd and their friends and walk to where the bus would finally grind to a halt. The small knot in the pit of her stomach was still there, but Anita now welcomed that odd feeling.

"Bye, y'all have a good one," Mr. Hardy cheerfully said to Anita and the other students that crowded to get off the bus.

"Bye," Anita said as she descended the steps.

Toni kissed her quickly, grabbed her hand and pulled Anita to the cluster of friends.

Anita tightened her grip on Toni's hand as the two shared a secretive smile.

Anita had not been able to blame alcohol, had nothing to defend her actions that Sunday after their fight. She had no crutch to fall back on; she had lifted the hem of Toni's tee shirt, exposing Toni's light pink nipples and tiny breast bumps.

"Oh!" Toni had moaned loudly when Anita nuzzled first one, then the other nipple.

Toni's muscular arms held Anita's head firmly while Anita suckled lovingly at Toni's small nipples.

""Mmmph!" Toni grunted as Anita cupped Toni's crotch with her hand.

Anita did not have the excuse of being drunk as she unzipped Toni's shorts and dipped a hand into Toni's sopping wet panties.

"But I want to do it to you," Toni whispered urgently.

"No," Anita whispered back and pushed Toni's panties down to Toni's knees.

Toni kicked shorts and panties off and Anita wiggled between Toni's splayed legs. She playfully pulled at Toni's blonde curls with her teeth, and then softly blew on Toni's puffy lips.

Toni grunted and jerked slightly as Anita's tongue swiped her lips. She combed a hand through Anita's dark hair as Anita then used her thumbs to pry Toni's lips apart.

Toni had almost sobbed in orgasm as Anita glued her mouth to Toni's small clitoris. Then Anita wiggled up and kissed Toni's slack mouth.

"Still think I'm going to snitch?" she softly asked.

She did not have alcohol to hide the fact that she had been attracted to Antoinette Delacroix almost from the first day they met. She'd played games with other girls in the trailer park, other girls at her school, had played games with boys from the trailer park and from her school but this was the first time she'd been the aggressor.

If Barry thought Anita was an intrusion at their dinner table, if Toni's mother resented Anita tagging along when Toni visited, if Miss Alvarez minded having two school uniforms to wash, they never vocalized their disapproval.

Toni's mother and her mother's boyfriend had been a horrible shock to Anita.

"My mom's like super fucked up," Toni had warned Anita as they drove past Elgee to Jack's Creek, Louisiana.

"What you mean?" Anita had asked.

"I mean, like she and Ed live in a shit hole they like made out of recycled shit," Toni said bitterly.

She put her hand on Anita's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"I mean, they like don't wear clothes and eat like only raw organic shit and they're just fucked up, all right?" she asked.

She stopped on the side of the road and looked into Anita's dark brown eyes.

"I mean, I'm like so fucking embarrassed you're like going to think I'm like that," Toni admitted, then kissed Anita softly.

"I'm not," she said fervently. "All right? Like I'm nothing like my mom, okay?"

The rusted shack looked like something a group of pre-adolescent boys would construct and declare it their clubhouse. Anita gasped in shock when a blonde woman, hair matted and greasy, stepped out, totally nude, and waved in greeting. The woman's breasts dangled down to her flabby belly, her blonde/gray pubic hair extended from navel to upper thighs, which were painfully thin and quite hairy as well.

Then a balding man, large protruding belly hanging down joined the woman. Anita looked at the man's small penis and heavy balls, and then looked at Toni.

"And here's like Mom and Ed, the Green Team," Toni spat, then pasted a smile on her face.

"Ed's going to try to hug you; just like tell him no, all right?" Toni said, unlocking the trunk of the car.

"Hey!" Darlene Delacroix called out when Toni opened the door.

"Hey, Mom, Ed, this is like Anita; she's like my best friend," Toni said when a still shaken Anita got out of the passenger side of the car.

"Hey, hey, any friend of Toni's is a friend of mine," Ed said, small penis beginning to swell slightly.

"I wish you would call him 'Dad,'" Darlene complained.

"Like have a Dad," Toni said and moved around to the rear of the car.

"No!" Anita said, holding out her hand when Ed approached, arms open wide.

"Hey, hey, just trying to welcome you to the family," Ed whined, but backed away when both Darlene and Toni shot him a glare.

""Oh wonderful!" both Darlene and Ed said when Toni gave them the box of cat feces and the box of coffee grounds.

"Ooh and newspapers!" Ed crowed. "Great! Supposed to be a cold winter!"

"Could try like living in a real house, Toni muttered as Ed carried the stack of newspapers to the rusted shack.

Darlene shot her daughter a glare, but scurried with the used coffee grounds and cat feces to the garden.

"Now, Toni, you drink this much coffee in a month?" Darlene asked as she spread the contents of both boxes around their vegetables.

"No, Mom, like Dad gets that from work," Toni said.

"Your... Barry?" Darlene asked, looking at Toni.

"Yeah, like only Dad I got," Toni said.

"He... Now, why's he..." Darlene asked. "You did tell him it's for me, right?"

"Yes ma'am," Toni said, clutching onto Anita's hand tightly.

"But why's he..." Darlene asked, again spreading the mixture around the plants.