Wealth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

Obviously, no one had ever told Caitlin Weinstein that bone thin red heads with a plethora of freckles, protruding ears and pointy nose weren't very cute. She seemed to believe herself to be gorgeous, irresistible.

Caitlin sensed Barry's eyes on her and peered at him over her shoulder. With a playful smile, she stuck her bony rear end in his direction and blew him a kiss.

"That car will be mine," Caitlin mouthed as she pointed to the car that Anita and Toni were drying off.

He smiled and shook his head no. She smiled wider and shook her head yes.

"I'll take it," Dr. Wilson decided.

If a man like Barry Delacroix could land a young cutie like Caitlin, then he, Dr. William Wilson, an even better looking man, a young doctor, should be able to land himself an even hotter, even younger woman. And this car would be part of the bait.

"Very good," Barry said and steered Dr. Wilson toward his desk.

"I hear congratulations are in order," Henry St. Martin said as he entered the showroom after driving an Alfa Romeo onto the pad.

"How's that?" Barry asked.

"Upcoming nuptials?" Henry suggested.

Barry looked at Caitlin and smiled as he saw her laughing.

An hour later, Barry sent Jack Landry out to get the lunch orders from the girls; Caitlin had threatened him with the hose the one time he'd stuck his head out there.

"I'll go get it," Caitlin yelled out, sticking her head into the showroom.

"No ma'am, you are busy, remember?" Barry said.

"Caitlin, put that hose town; don't you dare," he ordered as she stuck her head back into the showroom.

"Stacy know about her?" Henry asked, nodding toward Caitlin.

"Not yet," Bob Robichaux offered as he fixed himself a cup of coffee.

"But you can bet she'll make sure she does next time they see each other," Jack smiled, walking back into the showroom.

"Okay, who's the goofball ordered a hot dog?" Barry laughed as he read through the order.

"The blonde in the white bikini," Jack said, pointing to Alexis.

Barry called Tommy's Po-Boys and placed the order.

He watched the girls as they washed another car. They were all young, vibrant, enthusiastic girls. Three of them were stunning beauties; he knew he was prejudiced, but his daughter was the most beautiful one of them all. Jenee, in his opinion, was what one would term an 'exotic' beauty, with her dark skin and almond eyes and long black hair. Anita, he surmised, was no beauty, but her body was truly spectacular.

And Caitlin. Out of the girls there, Caitlin was the least attractive of them all. But seemed to think she was the most attractive of them all, seemed to believe herself to be the sexiest one of the group.

He got to his feet, gave Caitlin a lingering look, shifted his erection and walked out the rear of the showroom.

Barry returned carrying a cardboard box. Caitlin brought up the hose, grinning maliciously at him.

"Don't you dare; I have your lunch," Barry warned.

"Caitlin, don't you dare," Susan said. "I'm hungry."

"Hmm, let's see, here's like a like ham and like roast like beef, like no PICKLE," he said, handing the po-boy to his daughter.

"Like shut up," she groused.

"Hot dog. Really? A hot dog? Just a hot dog?" Barry teased Alexis, handing her the hot dog.

"It's what I like," she smiled sheepishly.

"Barry handed out Susan's, Jenee's, and Anita's, then turned to enter the showroom.

"Uh -aHEM," Caitlin said. again brandishing the hose.

"Oh, think you're getting anything after that little stunt of yours?" Barry teased.

"Stunt? What stunt?" Caitlin asked, genuinely puzzled.

"I'm in the middle of a sale, sticking your head in and yelling at me?" Barry said, pulling out her hot ham and cheese po-boy.

Jack came out, carrying their cans of soda.

"Diet? Diet? Which one of y'all thinks she needs to be on a diet?" Jack fussed; holding out the offensive can of diet cola.

"Uh, that would be me," Jenee said, pointing to a non-existent roll of fat.

"Jesus, whatever," Jack said.

"Barry, I need to be on a diet?" Caitlin asked, striking a pose.

"Yeah, need to lose enough weight to disappear and not bother me no more," Barry said.

He yelped out when Caitlin gave his back a hard squirt with the hose.

Jack was still laughing when he entered the showroom.

When the last car, another Maserati that Caitlin demanded to be allowed to sit in, which Barry refused her, Barry walked out, holding out their money.

"Fifty... But you bought us lunch," Anita said.

"You don't want it, I'll take it," Susan said.

"Hey Barry, give me your cell phone," Caitlin demanded.

"What? Why?" Barry asked, handing her his cell phone.

Caitlin rapidly tapped out a number and a moment later, Barry heard a chime.

"There, now you got my number and I got yours," she smiled up at him, handing him back his phone.

"Caitlin, like whatever!" Toni screamed.

"Bye, Barry," Caitlin smiled happily, swinging her leg over the seat of the motorcycle.

"Thank you, Mr. Delacroix," Anita said as she and Toni walked to Toni's car.

"You are welcome," Barry smiled, waving to his daughter.

"Now what you want to do?" Toni asked, resting her hand on Anita's upper thigh.

"God, Toni! Really? I got a ton of homework; when in the fuck y'all ever do your homework? Anita exploded.

"We can do it now," Toni said, pulling her hand off of Anita's bare thigh and putting the car into reverse.

Chapter 7

Once at Toni's house, the girls tramped up the stairs to Toni's room.

"Oh wow," Anita said, seeing her school uniform lying on Toni's bed.

The clothes were neatly folded and Anita could see that the stain from Lasagna day had been removed, and the third button, which had been threatening to pop off, was now securely fastened.

"Isn't Miss Alverez like the best?" Toni beamed, opening her backpack.

For three hours, the two sat at Toni's desk, doing homework. Anita noticed, she got a lot more done without the television blaring, without Luther or Louisa tramping heavily in and out of the kitchen, without Marco's constant interruptions to make taunts and insults, without the next door neighbors' loud thumping music, without the next door neighbors screaming fights.

Finally, Anita closed her History book with a satisfied sigh.

"Done?" Toni asked, scribbling out the equation in her Algebra notes.

"Uh huh," Anita sighed in satisfaction.

"Good," Toni smiled and swiveled in her seat.

"Now," she husked, leaning close to Anita. "You want to...?"

Anita looked blankly at Toni.

"My little pussy's been wet all day," Toni husked and gave Anita's lips a teasing lick.

"What?" Anita shrieked, shoving her chair back.

"What?" a stunned Toni looked up at Anita.

"What the fuck's your problem?" Anita yelled.

"What?" Toni asked, still stunned at Anita's reaction.

"'My pussy's been wet?' What the fuck's that all about?" Anita demanded, backing even further away from Toni.

"We... I mean... like Last night, when we..." Toni stammered, tears filling her eyes.

"God damn it! I was like super fucked up!" Anita screamed, blushing hotly in shame.

"I mean, we, oh fuck it! Like never fucking mind, all right?" Toni screamed and dashed into her bathroom, slamming the door behind herself.

After a long moment, Anita gathered her things, stuffing everything into her duffel bag and book bag.

Toni still had not come out of the bathroom when Anita let herself out of the bedroom and walked slowly down the stairs.

"Ola," Miss Alvarez said from the kitchen.

"Ola," Anita mumbled and walked toward the large front door.

"You leaving?" Miss Alvarez said.

"Yes ma'am," Anita said.

"Oh, okay," the older woman said.

"Bye," Anita mumbled and left the home.

She looked up and down the street, trying to gauge where her trailer would be.

"Sun's there," Anita said aloud, turned to the right and began walking.

She was panting heavily in the humidity when she reached Highway 19 and turned to the right again to walk toward DeGarde.

A car horn sounded and Anita looked over as Toni's Lexus pulled up next to her.

"Get in," Toni ordered as the passenger window slid down.

Anita was too hot and tired to argue, just nodded wearily and got into the car.

Toni waited until Anita had buckled up, then silently put the car in drive and sped away from the curb.

Anita grew uncomfortable in the silence and turned to say something to Toni. She saw tears streaming down Toni's face.

"Hey," she said, touching Toni's arm.

Toni jerked the arm away.

"Pull over," Anita said.

"Why?" Toni snapped angrily, stepping harder on the accelerator.

"Pull over," Anita demanded.

"No," Toni sullenly said.

"I said, pull the fuck over," Anita screamed, grabbing as much of Toni's short curls as she could.

Toni slammed on the brakes, jerked the wheel to the right, and pulled into the parking lot of First DeGarde Bank.

"What?" she said coldly to Anita.

"We can't be friends?" Anita demanded. "Huh? Just because I don't..."

"No!" Toni sobbed out. "No, all right? Like I don't want to be friends, okay?"

Ten minutes later, Marco looked up when he heard a car pull up to the trailer. He stood and pulled his tee shirt off, tensed up as much as he could, and walked outside, flexing his muscles.

Anita didn't say anything, just shoved past him, entering the dark interior of the trailer.

"Hey, close that fucking door, huh? Letting all the cold out, boy," Luther demanded.

Marco relaxed his pose when Toni's car backed out, then sped away.

In her room, Anita very carefully secreted the fifty dollar bill into her hiding place. The four crumpled one dollar bills looked shabby next to the crisp fifty dollar bill.

She looked around her room. Her room looked quite shabby. The room, the whole trailer smelled dank, almost moldy, especially when compared to the smells of Toni's home.

"Hey," Luther said, seeming to know that Anita was in the process of pulling her tank top off.

"What?" Anita snapped, putting a protective arm over her bra covered breasts.

"Popeye's; what you want?" he asked, leering at her breasts.

"Two piece white meat," she asked.

"Coupon for eight piece," Luther said. "Mean what sides you want?"

"Them mashed potatoes," Anita asked. "Either that or that dirty rice."

"Yeah, me and Marco want that dirty rice too," Luther agreed.

Eating their dinner, listening to the stereo blaring in their living room that competed with the booming, thumping stereo of Dillard, their next door neighbor's car, Anita was quickly developing a head ache.

The Formica covered table wobbled as Anita cleaned it off. The floor of the trailer sagged when she walked across it to the overflowing garbage can.

Outside, even as darkness began to fall, the heat was still sweltering, and several mosquitoes attacked Anita as she carried the garbage bag to the dumpster.

It had been a few weeks since the dumpster had been emptied; the landlord was behind on his payment to King Sanitation. A few cats crawled among the several bags of garbage the tenants of the park had dropped around the overflowing dumpster and Anita fought down the scream as one cat emerged, holding a still struggling rat in her jaws.

Back inside the dank trailer, Anita's headache worsened. It was hot, it smelled unclean, and the music was unbearable.

She wanted to wash the sweat of the day off her, so gathered up some loose, comfortable clothing and locked herself in the bathroom.

Stripping off the sticky clothing, Anita again saw the hickey on her left breast, touched it softly and felt a tear slide down her face.

In her bedroom, Toni stared up at the ceiling, cell phone to her ear as Boyd went on and on, talking about something Toni had no interest in.

"And then the coach says I should come out next weekend, you know, for their first home game of the season," Boyd prattled on.

"Uh huh," Toni said.

Anita's kisses had been so soft, so lingering. Her touches had been gentle, tender explorations of her flesh.

"And he said that jumping off a building is one of the classes I'll have to take," Boyd interjected; sure that Toni was not listening.

"Well, you'll like do pretty good in that class, huh?" Toni said.

"What'd I just say, huh?" Boyd challenged.

"That jumping off a building is like one of your classes and since you're like a total dumb ass, you'll like do pretty good in that class," Toni said.

"Wow, what's with the fucking attitude?" Boyd asked.

"Been on the phone with you for like what, twenty minutes? And it's like been all about you from the minute I said 'hi;' didn't ask like one thing about the car wash, or like even one thing about me," Toni said, sitting up in her bed.

"I'm sorry, how was the car wash?" Boyd asked.

"Fine," Toni said. "But like Anita and I ain't friends no more."

"What? Why not?" Boyd asked, lightly stroking his cock as he thought of Anita's large breasts.

"She's like this totally selfish bitch," Toni said angrily.

"Hey, you um, you want to go to Manny's? You can tell me all about..." Boyd asked, taking a firm grip of his cock, imagining Toni and Anita in a nude cat fight.

"No; Miss Alvarez's like been working all day on dinner; I can't like just tell her too bad, I'm like going to Manny's," Toni said, walking to the bathroom.

"Then you want to..." Boyd said.

"No; see you at Mass tomorrow," Toni said and ended the call.

"Then how about..." Boyd said, and then realized Toni had hung up on him.

Toni peeled off her shorts and looked in the mirror that hung over her sink. The hickey that was on her left buttock was plainly visible and Toni grew angrier as she remembered Anita's mouth teasing her even as Anita's fingers traced her wet slit. She remembered Anita's teeth lightly grazing her buttocks.

She wished she'd paid better attention in Spanish class; Anita had drunkenly babbled something in Spanish just before applying suction to Toni's buttock. Toni wasn't sure, but it might have been the Spanish word for 'Perfect.'

"I do like have a cute butt, huh?" Toni asked her reflection.

"Mees Toni, deener," Miss Alvarez called out, knocking on the door of Toni's bedroom.

"Be right there," Toni called out and quickly pulled her shorts back on.

In her trailer, Anita's headache was no better; the shower had done little to wash away the pounding. That was largely in part to Luther knocking on the door, demanding to come in to use the toilet.

"Fuck! Use the other one!" Anita had screamed the first and second time.

"Hey, use the other one," Louisa had shrilled the third time Luther knocked on the bathroom door.

"Fucking wobbles all over the God damned place," Luther lied.

"So does that one," Louisa pointed out.

"There! God damn! Go!" Anita screamed, exiting the bathroom.

Anita tried reading the book Miss Campion had assigned for their next book report. The noise level from their next door neighbor car was overwhelming; Dillard's car was nearly directly underneath her bedroom window.

She sighed, got up and went into the kitchen. From the first cabinet, she took three of the five remaining Ibuprofen tablets and looked around furtively. Luther and Louisa were watching an old movie that Channel 12 was broadcasting, ignoring each other.

Anita grabbed a can of beer, reflecting that Luther must have found a few cans to recycle; there were two twelve packs of beer in the refrigerator.

She gulped nearly half the can, washing down the three pills. Then finished the can, rinsed it out and put it in with the rest of the recycling.

A half hour later, she guzzled a second can of beer, and then tried to go to sleep. Someone must have said something to Dillard; the volume of his music had dropped off sharply.

In her own bed, Toni tried to go to sleep. Fear kept sleep at bay, though.

Suppose Anita blabbed it all over the school that she was some kind of lezzy? Toni had made love with Susan, Alexis, and Jenee, but they had just as much to lose as she did, if they had blabbed it around. But Anita had nothing to lose. She had not been lifelong friends with half the people at St. Thomas Aquinas. Anita had not known these people since pre-kindergarten at St. Richard's.

Exhaustion finally won and Toni fell into a fitful slumber.

Chapter 8

Barry did notice Toni's haggard look at the breakfast table, but she had looked haggard before on a Sunday morning. He did not want to guess at the cause.

He did not like Boyd Eastman; the boy was an arrogant horse's ass and did not like the familiar way the boy put his hands on his daughter, but Barry had to admit, he would not have liked any boy that went out with his daughter.

Barry drove them to 9:00 am Mass, smiling at the open admiration his Astin Martin DB5 received.

"Superior Motors, right there on Fifty two," he said to one parishioner that wandered over to the automobile.

Toni smiled tiredly at Susan and Alexis and Caitlin and Caitlin's sister, Briah, and Caitlin's mother, Miss Theresa.

"Hey," Boyd said as Toni looked around, debating on where to sit.

"Hey," Toni said, almost dismissively.

She chose to sit with Susan and Alexis; they'd be a welcome diversion from Boyd.

Caitlin looked around until she spotted Barry. She gave him a beaming smile just as Barry's forty four year old girlfriend; Stacy Falgout took a seat next to him.

"That one of your little car wash tramps?" Stacy asked, voice much harsher than she intended.

"Tramps? Uh, my daughter was one of them, remember?" Barry said easily.

"Joking, just joking," Stacy quickly amended.

Barry smirked and nodded to Caitlin, acknowledging that he'd seen her.

When they met, Stacy had said she was not looking for husband number three and Barry said he was not looking for wife number two as he was still reeling from the sudden divorce from his wife of twenty three years.

"That mean we can't fuck?" Stacy had asked as she showed him yet another home.

"No, suppose not," Barry agreed as he looked into a ridiculously small bathroom.

"Good," Stacy said, easing up the hem of her business skirt. "Need to use condoms; that going to be a problem?"

"No, was going to insist on it," Barry smiled, pulling out a three pack of condoms out of his suit pocket.

Lately, though, Stacy was making more and more noises that she did see him as Husband Number Three. Barry could understand that; they'd been together for almost four years now. He did not see the attractive brunette as Wife Number Two, though.

"So, was she...?" Stacy asked as the intolerable organ music filled the chapel.

"Yeah," Barry admitted, having no reason to lie.

But he would have lied if Stacy had asked him if Caitlin had been who he was thinking of the previous evening as he pumped a load of his spunk into Stacy's mouth. There was a broad line between honesty and stupidity.

"And I'm sure she wouldn't spit it out," Barry mused to himself as he stared at the bone thin Caitlin.

After the service, Barry forced a smile to his face as Toni said Boyd would give her a ride home.

"So you want to..." Stacy said.

"It's just Jack and me today," Barry said.

"Oh, okay, I got a bunch of paperwork anyway," Stacy said and gave him a chaste kiss before walking to her Jaguar.

Barry fought hard against the urge to punch Boyd in his smirking face; the boy's hand was far too close to Toni's rear end. Boyd must have sensed her father's eyes, he jerked the hand away.

At her trailer, Luther and Louisa were already getting drunk in anticipation of the afternoon's football games. Dillard was installing another part into his car, which meant he needed to have his stereo at an unbelievable volume, with his sub-woofer thumping and pounding. Anita pulled out the local phone book but there was no listing for Delacroix in the White Pages.

"Fuck!" Anita said dejectedly.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers