Weekend Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel's hand slapped down firmly onto Jill's ass then his hand squeezed tightly."Mmm that was a big one baby, I felt that." Jill could only gasp now she felt another orgasm coming as Joel manhandled her." You ready to get that hot pussy filled up?" Joel let go of her hair and grabbed her hips and began fucking her even harder now. Jill screamed out as another wave of orgasms over took her body as Joel's cock slid forcefully in and out of her. She felt him moan out then bury his cock deep inside of her. His hands pulling her back onto him as she felt his cock let loose inside of her. Jill layed across the table trying to catch her breath as she felt Joel slide his cock from her. Before she could even think he pulled her to a standing position and spun her around. Jill felt half limp trying to get her legs back and Joel grabbed her head without saying a word pushed her down to her knees. Jill felt her hair being pulled once again forcing her to look at up Joel, seeing him grabbing his cock and pulling her mouth to it. She moaned out as it slid between her lips tasting their cum on it, she cleaned his cock the best she could as he fucked her hungry mouth. Jill was in heaven; Joel released her again then bent down and picked her up as if she were a feather. Placing her on the bed, his hands sliding gently now over her trembling body. Joel was breathing heavy as both of them tried to catch their breath.

"Holy shit baby, what was that?" Jill got out as she looked down realizing both were fully dressed still. Joel's cock hanging out of his unbuttoned jeans and hers were down around her ankles.

Joel leaned forward kissing her as his hand slid over her cum covered pussy. "Sorry just had to have you right then and there."

"God don't' apologize baby. I love being your little slut."

"You're not a slut. What's that saying a lady in the street, freak in the sheets?" Joel asked between kisses.

Jill leaned into Joel her hand sliding over his wet cock. "Good one sexy." Her hand tugged on Joel's cock. "Whenever this is inside of me though, I am your slut." She winked as she slid around and hungrily took his cum covered cock into her mouth as she worked his jeans down as far as she could. Joel worked them the rest of the way off and she felt him slide hers off her legs then his head slide in between. Jill moaned out at the feel of Joel's tongue cleaning her wet pussy as hers did the same to his cock. They each took turns sucking and licking each other until Joel had her screaming over his cock with another mind blowing orgasm. Jill spun back around and she and Joel lay quietly next to each other. She felt so good and even better knowing this was just the start of the night. Jill let out a soft moan as she squirmed into Joel.

"You ok?" He asked as he kissed the top of her head.

"Great, my head is totally clear." They both laughed as Joel squeezed her tight.

They spent the next hour or so talking, both trying to express to the other what they thought of their new relationship. Jill was impressed with Joel's maturity and felt more at ease about the whole thing the more they talked. Before coming down she thought she could continue to see Joel and in talking with him her confidence only grew. Joel kept trying to get her to open up about her relationship with Steve. She thought it was odd at first but found it was nice to be able to talk with someone so openly about it. Joel seemed to get turned on hearing about her new sexual experiences, not that she had that much to tell, but she had hopes now at least of being able to change that.

Jill slid out of bed and walked towards the small refrigerator in the room. She bent over and opened the door pulling out two bottles of water. She hesitated before raising up wondering to herself if Joel was watching.

"Damn you're hot." Jill heard from the bed.

"See something you like?" Jill smiled as she turned towards Joel tossing him a bottle. She walked towards the bed and took a long drink of water as she stood at the edge. She raised one leg onto the bed as Joel reached out sliding his fingers over her pussy and back onto her ass. "Mmmm, was wondering how long it would take you to go there."

Joel's finger continued to lightly slide around her tight ass. "Think you're up for it?"

"I have been practicing for you a little."

"Is that so, Steve break you in for me?"

"Hmmm." Jill smiled as she looked down at Joel. "He has played with me some, but I wouldn't let him go all the way."

"How come?"

"I thought it might turn you on to be my first." Jill slid her hand back over Joel's and lightly began rubbing her ass with him.

Joel slid to the edge of the bed taking Jill's hand and led her into the bathroom. He continued to play gently with her ass as he turned the shower on and pulled her in with him. They quickly soaped each other up and began gyrating their bodies into each other. Jill felt Joel's fingers slide down over her ass massaging his soapy fingers firmly into her cheeks. Although she was enjoying it she still felt nervous about the idea of having his cock slide into her ass. She had been using a dildo on herself at home but it was nowhere near Joel's girth or length. Joel spun her around facing the wall and knelt down behind her. He soon had her moaning in pleasure as he gently opened her ass with his finger. Jill slid her hand down to her pussy wanting to cum as she felt Joel stand up behind her. Oh GOD she thought he's not going to do it here is he.

Joel slapped her lightly again and led her out of the shower and helped her towel off. Though extremely turned on Jill also was nervous at what was about to happen. Joel led her to the bed and she sat down on the edge as he walked over to his bag. Pulling a small jar out he walked over to her kissing her lightly as he kneeled down between her legs. "Came prepared I see." Jill laughed as Joel looked into her eyes.

"Always good to be prepared." Joel pushed her back into a laying position and began rubbing her legs."Relax." He whispered as Jill adjusted herself in the bed.

"I am."

Joel leaned down spreading her legs and began kissing and licking her outer lips. Slowly working his way down she felt her legs being pushed up and spread by Joel's hands. She felt totally exposed to him but it was only turning her on. She started moaning at the first touch of his tongue as it slipped over her ass. He was gently sliding his tongue around her anal rim and the sensation was wild to say the least. Jill reached down pulling his head into her, as she felt herself being turned into a quivering mound of flesh once again.

Joel pulled back sliding his arm behind her knees and pinning her onto the bed. She saw him dip his finger into the jar then felt him spread the lube over her tight ass. He teased her a bit before she felt him slowly slide one finger into her. Jill let out a quiet moan noticing how much easier he slid into her with the lube. Slowly working his finger in and out Jill felt herself relaxing, enjoying the feeling of his finger twisting back and forth inside of her. Jill looked down as his finger slipped from her ass and he began massaging the area around it with his thumbs. It felt unreal and she began wanting to feel him back inside of her.

"Damn your good baby." Jill said as Joel's tongue ran up between her lips causing her to moan out in pleasure.

"Enjoying so far?" He said before snaking his tongue back into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm". Jill slid her hand back over Joel's head as she rocked her pussy into his talented tongue. Jill let out another moan as she felt his thumb slide over her ass then easily pop inside of her. His tongue continued working over her pussy as his thumb began fucking her ass. The sensation was becoming intense and Jill felt herself starting to lose control. She felt Joel's mouth pull back from her wet pussy just as his thumb slipped out. Joel sat up and his hands began caressing her squirming body as Jill looked up at him. "God baby your driving me out of my mind!"

"Turn over baby." Joel Said directing her then helping her flip onto her stomach. He then pushed her legs under her so her ass was sticking up into the air. His hands began massaging her ass firmly as Jill began squirming to his touch. She felt a finger sliding around her ass as she rocked her pelvis up and down. As the tip slid just inside she felt Joel's hand press onto her lower back pushing her ass up higher towards him. "Push back over my fingers baby." Jill didn't catch the "fingers," part and as she pushed back felt her tight hole stretch around two of his fingers.

"Ohhh God Joel!" Jill moaned out in ecstasy as she began rocking back and forth into Joel's fingers. He held his fingers in place at first and let her slide her ass over them, then began twisting them back and forth as she fucked them. Jill was moaning into the bed continuously as she felt some more lube being poured over her ass. She went to look back when she felt Joel push her forward so she was laying flat on the bed. Before she could react he grabbed her legs and flipped her over onto her back spreading her legs around him as he crawled onto the bed.

Jill was squirming as Joel's legs slid up under hers, the underside of his cock sliding over her wet pussy as he reached down for the lube again. Jill watched as he covered his cock with the lube and she reached down and began stroking and rubbing it over her pussy. She loved having her ass played with and Joel had her squirming uncontrollably now. Since the first time he mentioned it she thought she would never be able to take him in her ass, but he had her so hot that she wanted now to find out if she could. Jill smiled then bit down lightly on her lower lip. She closed her eyes as she turned her head knowing that she would soon know.

Jill clamped her legs tighter over Joel's thighs as she felt him spreading her legs with his. Her breathing began getting heavy and her moaning continuous as she felt Joel sliding back. She was sliding her pussy over the underside of his cock as she rocked into him wanting more than ever to feel him inside of her. She could feel her whole body shaking as Joel pressed his cock down over her lips and began rubbing it against her tight ass. The size of his cock had totally left her mind as she squirmed her ass against the swollen head.

"That's it baby slide your ass over my cock." Joel's free hand slid down and began caressing her lower abdomen as Jill slowly pressed her ass harder against his cock. Jill's hands grasp the sheets as she felt her ass begin to open up over Joel's cock. She slowly rocked into it enjoying the feeling of it easing into her. She started to moan out then gasp as the head of his cock popped into her tight ass. The pain instantly radiated throughout her pelvis as she began panting trying to get past the initial shock. "Joel you're to big!" She got out between her gasping breaths.

"Just relax." Joel said as his hands began massaging her ass.

"I can't baby you're ripping me in two!"

Joel's hand guided hers to her pussy and Jill began slowly sliding her fingers up and down her wet lips. She was afraid to move as she worked her fingers over her pussy. The pain was easing, it felt more like an intense pressure now and Jill slowly began rocking her pelvis into Joel's cock as her fingers slid up over her swollen clit. She felt her body trembling as her ass began to work onto Joel's cock, her fingers rubbing harder onto her clit now as the pain and pleasure she was feeling was driving her out of her mind. She felt Joel bend forward and begin kissing her neck. "You ok?" She heard him whisper into her ear.

Jill could only nod yes as Joel began inching his cock back and forth in her ass. She gripped the sheets once again with her fingers as Joel's slid over her clit and into her pussy. His fingers fucking her pussy in rhythm with his cock as he slowly worked it in. She could hear him talking to her but couldn't make out the words as her body began to shake uncontrollably.

Jill's hand clamped around Joel's neck as she felt herself about to cum. "OHHHH God yes baby, I'm Cummm, I'm cummmming!" Jill's pelvis began bucking as her orgasm washed over her only driving Joel's lubed cock deeper into her ass. She was screaming out in pleasure and pain as Joel started fucking her now with long deep strokes. The feeling was to much and she screamed out as another orgasm hit her. She felt Joel bury his cock into her ass then moan out as he emptied his load deep into her bowels.

Jill let out one last gasp as she felt Joel slide his softening cock from her ass. She could feel her pelvic muscles spasm continually as she squirmed beside Joel, her body recovering from the assault she had just endured. She turned onto her side, her whole body felt on fire, her hands slid down over her legs and she could feel them quivering as she came down from her orgasm.

Jill felt Joel slide up against her and whisper something in her ear, she heard his voice but her mind wasn't registering what he said.

"You ok?" She heard louder this time.

"Sorry," Jill got out. "God baby, that was intense."

"Very."

"I can't stop shaking." Jill said as she pulled Joel's arm around her.

"You kinda lost it there for a minute."

"I'm still lost." Jill lightly giggled as she felt herself take her first full breath.

"Sorry didn't mean to hurt ya, you had me so worked up I kind of lost control."

"I'm ok, it was a good pain. I think so anyways, I'll let ya know when I try to get out of bed." Jill reached back and slapped Joel playfully on the hip. She felt herself fading off as Joel wrapped around her.

Jill awoke at 4:30 in the morning, she reached back to find Joel turned towards the window fast asleep. Crawling out of bed Jill winced as her body screamed out about last night's events. Slowly making her way towards the bathroom she still could feel the effects of Joel's cock on her ass. She turned on the shower then looked briefly into the mirror. "Damn." she said quietly noticing how worn she looked today. Jill stepped into the shower and slowly felt herself coming to life again. She soaped herself up then let the water spray down onto her, it felt great and she was totally lost in the feeling when she heard the door open.

"Early riser I see." She heard Joel say as she peeked around the curtain.

"Morning sexy."

"You know it's not even five yet right?" Joel said looking towards her as he stood at the toilet.

"Can't keep up with your old Aunt huh?" Jill laughed as she let the curtain slide back and slipped back under the water.

"I guess not." She heard Joel say his voice trailing away from her.

She got out of the shower and began toweling herself off noticing Joel was face down on the bed. He turned toward her as she walked out of the bathroom and began to get dressed. "You have class today?"

Joel was slow to respond smiling as he watched her. "Yes from ten until four or so. Guess I never asked but how long can you stay?"

"You sick of me already?"

"Not even close."

"That's good." Jill said smiling. "I'm not sure to tell ya the truth."

"Anyone even know you're here?"

"No, I told your uncle I was going to see a friend of mine for a few days. She said she would cover for me."

"Oh Really now! So you told her you were coming to see me?" Joel said rising up onto his elbows.

"Yea, she knows all about us smart ass! I just told her I was going away to try to clear my head." That part was true." Jill laughed as she threw her wet towel towards Joel. "Go get a shower sleepy head, I will run down and get us some coffee." Jill grabbed her purse and opened the door turning to look towards Joel as he was rolling out of bed.

She drove down to the coffee shop and picked up two coffees and a few donuts and headed back. The crisp morning air felt good and Jill felt rejuvenated by the time she got back to the room. Opening the door she found Joel sitting at the table with only a towel around his waist, rubbing his eyes obviously not quite awake yet.

"Why so tired?" Jill asked as she handed Joel his coffee. "I'm the one who got molested last night."

"Molested huh." Joel said with a smirk on his face. "You feel ok this morning?"

"Well I know you were there if that's what ya mean." Jill laughed covering her face.

"Sorry, you were driving me crazy last night."

"I'm not complaining, rather enjoyed it." Jill looked devilishly at Joel as he took a drink from his cup of coffee.

"Me too."

"Off limits for at least today though, have to update ya on that status." Jill said laughing.

"Deal, Joel smirked, so you never said how long you had down here really."

"Well, I took a couple weeks off from work. I told your uncle a few days, so I guess its up to you. I know your busy with school and don't want to intrude on your life, I just wanted to see you."

"Well your welcome as long as you want. I can see if Derek can stay with his girl so you don't have to stay here if you like."

"Going to tell him to get lost so your Aunt can sleep over?"

"Well, Joel laughed, have to see what I can come up with."

"Your mom isn't going to make a surprise visit is she?"

Joel laughed. "That would go over well I bet."

"God she would kill us both."

"Don't let mom make you feel guilty about anything, she's not the saint she makes herself out to be."

"What?" Jill asked surprised by Joel's comment.

"Let's just say that I am good with computers, always have been and mom isn't very sly about what she does when she isn't judging others."

Jill was shocked, what was he saying. "What-

Joel interrupted her before she could ask what he meant. "Speaking of that are you careful about what you do on your home computer or work one for that matter?"

Jill mind was still back on Joel's comment regarding his mom. "Wh- what?" She asked looking up.

"It's very easy to install key stroke programs on computers and be able to tell what someone is doing. No need to cause yourself extra grief or give Uncle Matt any ammunition if you were to get a divorce. I can show you how to look for it, but you do need to be careful."

"Well your Uncle is about as computer illiterate as they come. I'm not sure he does much more than look up sport scores on it to tell ya the truth."Jill was still curious what Joel meant about his mom."We can come back to that, what the hell did you mean about your mom?"

"Just what I said." Joel said very matter of fact. "I know she's had affairs over the years, like I said she's not very sly."

"Affairs, as in more than one?" Jill said as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Yep."

"You're lying!"

"I'm serious. When I was in high school I noticed she would chat at times on an internet messenger. So one night I messed with the settings so it would record her chats. Then I guessed her email password after a few tries and pretty much knew everything she was doing. Even have pics that she's sent and received.

"JOEL!" Jill couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Why would you save pics of your mother?"

"It's not like I jack off to them or anything. Just kept them for ammunition I guess, not really sure what I was going to do with them. I Was kind of pissed when I first found out, but soon found out Dad was doing it also, so.."

"Oh my God. I don't know what to say. I'm shocked, she really has had affairs, you're not bsing me?"

Joel laughed. "Why would I make that up?"

"Damn!" Jill was shaking her head. "Who was it with?"

"Most recent one is someone from her church. I have numerous pics of them actually, not really sure how they were taken, camera on tripod or something. Most are just of her she sent of herself."

"Sure, someone from the church, why not." Jill said a little pissy. "You have pics of them having sex? Why would she keep that on her computer?"