Weekend Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not real sure why she kept them on her computer, like I said you got to be careful."

Jill just shook her head, she couldn't believe it. Her sister who had made her feel like a complete ass for even bringing up the idea of getting a divorce is having an affair, and has had more than one. She was staring past Joel as her finger tapped the table.

"You seem more pissed about this than I was when I first found out."

"It's just that she's always preaching to me, telling me I need to go to church. Making me feel like I'm not as good as her because I don't." Jill said not looking at Joel.

"Yeah really, you're just sleeping with her son, the nerve." Joel laughed out loud as Jill's eyes shot back to him with that remark.

Jill pointed her finger at him as her eyes widened."Quit. Damn what a messed up family we are."

Joel was laughing, but Jill didn't seem to be finding the humor in his news at all."Sorry maybe I should have kept that to myself."

"No I'm glad you told me, now at least I won't feel so intimidated by her next time she starts on me."

"I'll video tape you blowing me if you really want to get her back." Joel laughed.

Jill burst out laughing at that thought. "Don't tempt me."

"Well back to my original point to all of this, you really need to be careful ok. I know we haven't sent emails or anything but I know you have said you talked with Steve over the internet."

"Ok I will keep that in mind. You can show me your secrets before I go back."

Jill sat quietly as Joel finished off two of the donuts. Her mind was going a mile a minute. She didn't know why she was so mad but she was. Well better that she knew now what her sister was really like. Knowing actually made her feel less guilty about her current situation, she probably should feel guilty she thought, she had let her nephew fuck her ass just hours before. Jill began unconsciously tapping her finger nail onto the table, as she stared off into space.

Joel's hand covering her tapping finger snapped her back to reality. "Stop."

"Ok, sorry, let's change the subject."

"Good idea." Joel said shaking his head as he finished off his coffee.

"So what's the plan for today?"

"Not sure about you but I'm going to class then coming home and going to sleep."

"Uhuh." You slept last night!"

" Yea and got woken up at 4 am." Joel flicked at Jill's hand with his finger.

"Sorry I had to pee. Then I was up and sore as hell so I got into the shower." Jill flicked back at him.

"Well your back on my shit list, I don't get out of bed that early."

"Aww poor baby." Jill made a frown face towards Joel as she knelt down in front of him sliding her hand under the towel and wrapping it around his cock. "How can I make it up to you?"

"Now you're talking."

Jill pulled his towel loose leaning in and taking Joel's soft cock into her mouth. Her hands began massaging his upper legs then up and cupped his balls as she sucked and pulled on his cock with her mouth. Looking up she saw Joel watching and smiled around his cock wondering to herself if this is the view his pic showed of his mom. She loved feeling a cock growing hard in her mouth and soon had Joel squirming in his chair. Moaning onto it as she sucked tasting his precum as she began tightening her grip around his shaft as her tongue swirled around his mushroom head. Joel pulled her hair back and kept his hands on the back of her head as he began fucking her mouth. Jill took him as deep as she could as her hand pumped his cock in rhythm with her mouth. She soon felt him tensing up and moaned out as the first jet of cum hit the back of her throat. She kept milking his cock feeling two smaller jets fill her mouth with his cum. Jill looked up at Joel as she continued stroking him with her hand. Opening her mouth and sliding her tongue around the pool of cum in her mouth before leaning back and swallowing his load.

"Mmm, now that's what I call a solid breakfast." Jill said as she slid up and passionately kissed Joel.

Joel pressed her back a bit from his lips."Ok I'm awake now, and ready for my morning treat." His hand slid down between Jill's legs as she straddled his.

"Slow down big boy, I need a little more recovery time from last night."

"Really?" Joel said kind of surprised.

"I'm good, you can pleasure me later."

"Hmm, bored with me already." Joel pulled her back in and kissed her deeply as his hands roamed over her body.

Jill moaned into his mouth as they kissed, then leaned back as she looked into his eyes. "No not even close sexy. Just going to rest up so I will be ready for ya tonight."

"Ok, you staying here or want to stay at my place?"

"What about Derek?"

"I will text him to see if he's going to be there, he spends the night with his girl a lot."

"Rather go there but this is fine also."

"Should be ok, if he's there he can film us." Joel laughed as he tapped Jill on the ass.

"Cute, have never seen myself on video." Jill winked as she leaned in and pecked Joel on the lips.

"He would do it, he's a porn addict."

"To funny." Jill laughed getting up and stretching. "I think maybe I need a nap now."

"No way miss early to rise! If I don't get one you don't either."

"Maybe I will go shopping while you're in class and buy something sexy to wear tonight."

"Sounds good to me, but you won't be wearing it long." Joel said as he started to get dressed.

"Any request?"

"I have a thing for stockings and anything sheer."

"Nice, I will see what I can find."

"Just get your things together and you can come back with me. You can nap there if ya like. That way you will be at my place when I get back."

Jill liked the sound of that and she got her things together and followed Joel back to his place. It was still pretty early when they got there and they both sprawled out on his bed to relax. Jill cuddled into Joel and kissed him gently as she squirmed into his body. She loved how she felt in his arms, and soon was regretting not taking Joel up on his earlier offer. Although feeling a little frisky she soon felt herself fading off as Joel rubbed her back.

Jill woke up startled, she didn't know how long she had been asleep but could hear the apartment door being opened and shut a couple times. Rubbing her eyes she looked towards the clock to see it was noon. She made sure she was covered and listened hoping whoever it was would leave again. She could hear voices but really couldn't make out what they were saying though. One was a man, probably Derek she thought and the other she assumed was his girl. She waited another twenty minutes and gave up on them leaving; crawling out of bed she threw her clothes on and grabbed something to change into.

Jill opened the door peaking out, not really sure why she was so nervous as she did. Derek saw her coming out and stood up to great her.

"Hi there. He said extending his hand. "You must be Jill, I'm Derek and this is my girlfriend Andrea."

Jill shook his hand and nodded hello to Andrea, her eyes still trying to adjust to the bright room."Nice to meet you both, sorry for intruding, guess I feel asleep there for a bit."

"Don't be silly, we were just getting ready to fix lunch. Grab a seat and you can join us." Derek was turning into the kitchen as he spoke.

"No.. No, thank you though. I'm just going to jump in the shower if you don't mind then head out and do some shopping."

"No problem, take your time. We will have lunch ready when you come out. Need to fill up before shopping right?"

"Ok, thanks that would be nice." Jill headed into the bathroom and quickly jumped in the shower. The water woke her up and her mind began racing with thoughts of what they knew about her and Joel. He had said he hadn't told anyone but maybe he meant anyone who would matter to her. Jill started getting nervous as she toweled off, how embarrassing if they did know. Derek seemed nice, his girl was quiet though, did she know? She continued to get herself all worked up as she dressed and took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey feel better now?" Derek asked as she walked through the room and opened Joel's door tossing her clothes towards her bag.

"Yes... yes I do thanks." Jill could feel her nerves getting to her.

"I talked to Joel earlier; he said you didn't sleep very well at the hotel."

"What?" Jill said surprised.

"He said you couldn't get comfortable last night. You should kick his ass, he was at Sara's you could have slept in his room. "

Jill felt herself relax when he said that. "I didn't think about it really, and I had already got the room so..."

"Well if you're staying tonight he can sleep on the couch." Derek said as he pulled out a chair for her."Better yet I can stay at Andrea's and you can have my bed. It was ok last time you were down right?"

"Yes, thanks it was fine." Jill breathed a sigh of relief as she realized her secret was safe. She looked over at Andrea who seemed to be deep in thought.

"So shopping huh!" Andrea said as she caught Jill staring her way.

"Oh Man." Derek shot out before Jill could answer.

Jill looked towards her to see Andrea Raise her eyebrows playfully a couple times towards Derek.

"Well count me out, I'm going to be working on a paper."

"If you don't mind I will go with you." Andrea said towards Jill.

"Sure, I don't really know where I'm going anyways."

Andrea rubbed her hands together and wrinkled her nose at Derek who was shaking his head.

"No idea what you getting yourself into Aunt Jill!" Derek laughed.

"Stop!" Andrea shot out. "It will be fun."

Derek sat a plate down in front of Jill and they all talked over lunch. They had her totally at ease quickly, and she was enjoying the conversation. Both seemed very intelligent, Derek she learned was pursuing an Engineering degree and Andrea Psychology. They made a cute couple she thought, Derek was a light skinned African American, probably about 6'2", athletic build, not quite as thick as Joel but his arms looked ripped. Andrea looked like the girl next door, cute innocent face, long dark hair, studious looking with her glasses on. She couldn't see much of her body as she was dressed in a hoodie and sweats but she also looked athletic.

After lunch Derek went into the living room and was typing away on his computer while the two girls made small talk.

"So you going clothes shopping or...?" Andrea asked.

"Yes, I thought it would be nice to hit some new stores while I'm here."

"Great I can always use a new outfit, maybe a pair of nice heels to go with it. I kind of have a little shoe fetish thing." Andrea said smiling.

"Little!" Jill heard Derek yell out from the couch.

"Shush up," Andrea snapped back. "OK a big shoe fetish." She said laughing as she looked back towards Jill rolling her eyes.

Jill started laughing also, this should be fun, be nice to have a fellow shopping addict with her. Jill went in and threw on some make up and she and Andrea were soon on their way.

They spent the next three hours combing the mall. Jill was having a great time, Andrea was easy to talk to and Jill enjoyed talking about something other than her failing marriage. Andrea had asked about her husband at one point and Jill told her they were having problems but would rather not talk about it. She was nice enough not to even approach the subject again to Jill's relief. She had been dealing with it for three months now and it seemed everyone she talked to wanted to hash out her problems with her. While it was nice at first, it soon became apparent to her that she was the only one who could decide what was best for her. She wanted her time away from home to be a break from reality and so far it had been just that.

Andrea had great taste in clothes although you might not think so at first given her outfit that day. She took Jill to a number of different stores and got her to buy a few outfits that she normally wouldn't have. Her daughters had always tried to get her to wear sexier things but she had always resisted, feeling more comfortable in jeans when going out or a business suit when at work.

Jill was talking looking away from Andrea when she felt a tug on her arm. "Got to go in here." She heard Andrea say, turning to see Andrea pulling her towards the Victoria's Secret store.

"Yes we do." Jill thought to herself, smiling as they entered the store.

"Have to get something naughty to go with the matching heels I'm going to buy next. Make Derek regret his comment this morning." Andrea laughed as she led Jill.

They began browsing through the store, Jill felt a little intimidated as she looked around. It had been years since she had bought anything like this and she wasn't sure what would look good on her. She thought maybe she should start with bras and panties and go from there. She had purchased a couple of sexier sets to wear when she saw Steve and liked how they made her feel. She found a few sets she thought she might look good in then spotted a white sheer set she knew she was going to get for Joel. She held it up to check how sheer it was when she heard Andrea behind her.

"I'm not sure if I have the body for this one." Jill turned to see her holding up a very skimpy black teddy. "Did you find anything you like yet?" Andrea asked as she looked over the table Jill was at.

"Thought I would start with the simple stuff, been awhile since I have worn one of these!" Jill laughed as she slid her hand over Andrea's teddy.

"Come on I will help you, quit acting so ancient, you're very sexy."

"Uhuh." Jill laughed as Andrea led her to the lingerie section.

They looked through the racks together; Andrea kept holding different sets up and Jill kept shaking her head no. Then she pulled out a black baby doll set, "This will put a fire back in that marriage!" They both started laughing.

"Well it wouldn't be skin tight at least, guess I can try it on."

They walked back to the dressing rooms and Jill walked in and pulled the door closed behind her, then panicked as it opened back up.

"I need a second opinion on mine." Andrea said.

"Andrea!"

"What it's ok, I can see how you look in yours also, I have great taste."

Jill watched in shock as Andrea pulled off her top revealing a perky set of breast, then without hesitation she bent over and disposed of her sweat pants. "Oh my god." Jill said kind of quiet.

Andrea laughed as she straightened up standing next to Jill. "Yea no bra or panties, never do when I wear these things." Andrea said pushing her clothes into the corner with her foot. "What?"

Jill snapped her head up when she heard Andrea. "God, Jill covered her face and could feel herself blushing, I'm sorry your just stunning."

"Well thank you." Andrea said as she pulled her teddy from the hanger. "Not sure I can pull this one off though." Jill watched as she slid her toned long legs into the teddy then up over her breast. Andrea wiggled to get it on then turned towards Jill. "Well?"

"Wow, you really do look great." Jill Watched as Andrea spun around in front of the mirror. Stopping and turning her head around to check how her ass looked in her new outfit. The teddy was form fitting, the back open with only small straps across the it, and a thong back to the lower portion. Andrea spun around facing Jill, cupping here own breast as she looked in the mirror. The sheer lace front fit perfectly over her breast with two tapering pieces leading down her abdomen and between her legs.

"Think this will get a rise out of Derek?" Andrea said laughing.

"Well if it doesn't something is wrong with him."

"Here, Andrea said reaching into her purse and pulling out her phone, Take a pic for me I will send it to him to get his blood going." They started laughing as Jill pulled up the phone and snapped the picture. "Ok your turn." She said to Jill as she put her phone away, and started to peel off her teddy.

"Well you're crazy if you think I'm going to get nude now."

"Why?" Andrea said looking confused as she stood naked in front of Jill now.

"Because I might have to kill myself if I see my body in the mirror next to yours."

"Oh quit!" Andrea reached out and started pulling Jill's top up.

Jill felt really self conscious as she began to undress. She pulled her top off then slipped out of her jeans trying to avoid the mirror as she stood next to Andrea in her panties and bra. Andrea stood in front of her kind of of waving her hands not saying anything as she looked at Jill. "Ok...Ok!" Jill reached back and undid her bra them slipped her hands under the side of her panties and let them slide over her legs onto the floor.

"Oh my god, are you kidding me?" Andrea said as she reached behind Jill and spun them both towards the mirror so they were standing shoulder to shoulder.

"Noooo!" Jill said slapping her hand over her eyes as she laughed.

"Quit! Your being way to modest." Andrea said as she pulled Jill's hand down. "See!"

Jill looked into the mirror, and began laughing as Andrea held onto her shoulder and began swaying her hips into Jill's. "Ok no killing myself, but I will need a drink after this."

"Deal! Now this is the pic we should send to Derek." Andrea said seductively winking into the mirror at Jill. "No this one!" Andrea spun Jill around and pressed their breast together as they looked into the mirror. Jill was laughing but felt a chill run up her spine as Andrea slipped her hands around the small of her back and pulled their bodies fully against one another. Jill reached around Andrea as they both continued looking into the mirror. Andrea was swaying a bit back and forth and Jill could feel herself getting excited as Andrea's erect nipples brushed over hers. "Yeah bad idea, he would probably kill himself trying to get back the apartment." Andrea burst out laughing, as she playfully tapped Jill on her ass as she pulled away. "Ok you sexy thing let's see how yours looks on."

Jill slipped the teddy over her head, she could tell her face was flushed. "What the hell was that, she thought, was she hitting on me or just being mischievous?" Jill continued to put on her outfit brushing off the moments before as just Andrea having fun.

"Nice!" Andrea said standing behind and to the side of Jill. "Nice pair of stockings and heels and you could hit the runway."

"Well that's pushing it but I do like it, thanks sweetie."

"Ok let's go complete the outfits then go get a drink."

"Sounds good." Jill said as they both got dressed. "Yeah just being playful." Jill thought to herself. Jill followed Andrea out of the dressing room and found herself staring at her ass as they walked back into the store. "God I'm turning into a complete freak!"

After accessorizing there outfits with heels they decided to just go back to Andrea's place and have a drink there. Joel had texted her and said him and Derek were going to go to the gym after his class and they would meet them both after at her apartment.

Jill was shocked how much she had actually bought when they got back to Andrea's. She was anxious to get her new outfit on and model it for Joel now.

"Thanks Andrea that was really a lot of fun. I needed a girl's day out." Jill reached out and hugged her.

"Awe, thanks, me too."

Andrea made her feel right at home, and after a quick tour both relaxed on the couch resting their legs.

"You think any bars around here deliver?" Andrea asked and she looked over at Jill.

"Yea we should have thought this out a little better, maybe the guys will serve us when they get here."

"Well it's only five and if they are going to the gym we will be waiting awhile for that drink."

"You think? Joel said he was done around four or so I think."

"Yeah they probably aren't even there yet and their workout is about an hour and a half long."

"Really?"

"Yes, never go to the gym with them, you'll be sore the next day from just watching. Ok what would you like to drink? You hungry?" Andrea got up and started walking towards the kitchen and Jill followed.