Weekend Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers

"I'm ok with just a drink, Joel said Derek and him would get pizza or something for later. Opps I forgot, we are going to have to get out of here so you can show off your outfit. Did you send your pic?"

"Damn, no I didn't. Oh well he can see it in person later."

"Ok, I have wine, a couple beers, OHHH, Tequila! We can make margaritas! Sound good?"

"Yes very."

"Great, but first I have to get out of these sweats, it's hot in here. You want something more comfortable?"

"Sure why not, feel good to get out of these jeans."

Jill began to follow her into the bedroom when her phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey sexy, how was your day?" She heard Joel ask.

"Very nice, we had a lot of fun."

"Cool, buy something sexy for me?"

"Yes I did." Jill walked into the bedroom as she talked to Joel. Andrea was slipping on a loose fitting t-shirt and tossed her some shorts and a t-shirt.

"Mmm, can't wait to check ya out. We're running a little late, you ok hanging out there for a bit?"

"Sure. I will see ya later, bye."

"I'll get going on the drinks while you change."

Jill undressed and slipped on the shorts and t-shirt then headed out to the kitchen. She saw Andrea smiling while looking at her phone.

"Sent the pic." She said, as she sat down the phone winking at Jill and turned on the blender.

Moments later Andrea was pouring the strawberry margarita into a glass in front of Jill. She took a sip smiling at Andrea as she savored the taste.

"Mmmm, very good!"

Andrea poured herself a glass then reached out for Jill's hand and led her back to the couch.

They were about to sit down when Andrea's phone chirped in the kitchen. She scampered out to get it and began smiling as she read the message.

"He wrote Holy shit!" She smiled as she returned the living room.

"Told ya!"

The phone chirped again as she sat down. Andrea giggled again. "Two sexy women trying on lingerie I'll be right over. See I told ya you were being to modest."

While she didn't think so it was nice to hear.

Andrea swung her legs up onto the couch then tapped the cushion beside her.

"Get comfy, sounds like they will be awhile."

Jill pulled her legs up and stretched them out beside Andrea's. "Ahh that's better." Jill lightly squeezed Andrea's foot a couple times, "Thanks again sweetie, I enjoyed today."

"Anytime." Andrea said as she leaned back into the arm of the couch.

Jill did the same closing her eyes and just relaxing. She was surprised she wasn't tired, maybe her nap did her good this morning. She peeked at Andrea who was taking the last sip of her drink as she was doing the same.

Jill sat up and Andrea stuck her glass up for her without saying a word and Jill went and filled both, returning with both drinks and the remaining margarita in the blender.

"That a girl." Andrea laughed s she saw Jill set it on the floor between them.

Both of them kicked back again and Jill finished her second drink pretty quick. She leaned up just as Andrea did both reaching for the last of the margarita.

"Going down to easy." Andrea said as she poured half the reaming drink into each of their glasses.

Andrea pulled her legs up and crossed them under one another as she tapped the cushion in front of her. Jill pulled her legs up and could tell Andrea wanted to say something. She started to talk then stopped before she even got a word out.

"What?" Jill said half laughing at Andrea.

"I want to ask you something, actually two things, but I'm not sure if I have the guts." Andrea was looking down as she talked.

"Oh my god, she wasn't playing earlier." Jill thought to herself. She wasn't sure what to do or say but felt herself a little on edge as she looked at Andrea. Jill could tell Andrea was nervous also as an awkward silence filled the room. While she had enjoyed Andrea's playful nature earlier this was a whole other level. She had never had any type of experience with another woman, and though she had become aroused earlier she wasn't sure if she could go through with it.

"I wasn't going to say anything, but..."

Andrea looked up quickly then back down when her eyes met Jill's.

"When you were down a few months ago." Andrea slowly said still not looking up.

Jill now looked confusingly at Andrea, what was she talking about. She felt her stomach begin to turn a little as Andrea's voice got her attention again.

"Oh boy, ok. I was supposed to proof read a paper Derek had on his laptop, but I had forgot to get it before he left for home. So I stopped by late one night and let myself in. While I was in Derek's bedroom I heard-

"Oh God! Jill's hand slapped over her mouth as she realized what Andrea was about to say. She jumped up as tears began streaming down her face, her stomach instantly was in knots, she began feeling nauseous as she made her way to the kitchen. Jill put her elbows onto her knees and began sobbing as the reality of her actions had caught up with her.

Andrea ran to the kitchen as she saw Jill fold over, wrapping her arms around her as she began to cry too. "Jill no please don't get upset, let me finish. Oh god I'm sorry!"

Jill felt herself trembling, she felt like someone had just ripped her heart out, she couldn't think straight and just wanted to run. She pushed herself up and started for the bedroom.

"Jill what are you doing?"

"Just let me go, I gotta go! She felt Andrea grab her arm but she yanked it loose and ran into the bedroom. She grabbed her jeans and went to put them on as she sat on the edge of the bed, she fumbled with them briefly then began to cry harder and just rolled them into her lap and buried her head in them.

Andrea knelt down wrapping her arms around Jill. She laid her head onto Jill as she rubbed her back."Jill please calm down! Please, just take some deep breaths.

Jill fell back onto the bed and curled up in a fetal position as she tried to gain her composer. She felt Andrea slide in behind her and begin running her fingers though her hair. "Relax, just breath, its ok.

Jill began to feel herself calm a bit. She took a couple of deep breaths in, "How did you know it was me, did Joel tell you guys?"

"No... No, Joel hasn't said a thing."

Jill felt Andrea lay her head onto her shoulder as she continued to run her fingers through her hair. "Well, how then?"

"I didn't know until today."

"What?" Jill was just staring straight ahead as they talked.

"When you were talking with Derek about sleeping in his room when you were down."

"Yea."

"Well I was in his room, and you weren't in his bed. When I heard you guys I actually just thought it was Joel and his girlfriend. But then when we were leaving today I recognized your purse, I had seen it on the table in the kitchen that night and it clicked."

"Oh my god are you serious!" Jill said starting to cry again. She sat up onto the edge of the bed again and began wiping her tears away.

Andrea got up and walked out returning shortly with some tissues and began wiping her face as she knelt in front of her. "Jill... JILL!"

"I'm sorry. Jill tried to take a deep breath, covering her face and putting her hands onto her knees."This was my worst fear."

"Stop , I'm sorry, I didn't bring this up to freak you out. Just listen to me ok."

"I can't, my heads spinning, I just want to go."

"Jill you drank to much, you're not going anywhere!"

"Damn, I should of known this would happen!"

"Just come out and talk to me ok."

As they walked into the living room Andrea's phone began to ring.

"OH shit." Andrea ran to grab her phone. "Hello, Ok hold on." She placed her hand over the phone."They just pulled in!"

"I don't want them to see me like this."

"Meet ya outside." Andrea said talking into the phone as she walked to the door.

Jill went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror."SHIT!" She turned on the water and grabbed a wash cloth and began trying to make herself look decent. She was still washing her face when she heard the door open to the apartment. Looking up again she just shook her head. "Hell with it."

She looked up as she heard a knock on the door. "It's safe." She heard Andrea say to her relief.

Jill opened the door, "Thanks."

"Sure. Should have let them come in, you look great!"

Jill cracked a smile as she reached out and hugged Andrea tightly. "Thanks, I'm sorry I lost it on you."

"It's ok, really. Can we talk now?"

"Yea."

"I told the guys we were talking about things back home and you got a little upset and you didn't want them to see you crying."

"Quick thinking."

"Yea, well, we will see. Joel started to come in anyways but I talked him out of it. Be calling soon I'm sure."

Jill picked up her phone and it started ringing as she sat down.

"Guess who!" Jill said as she answered.

"You ok?"

"Yes sorry, I'm fine"

"What's wrong, why are you so upset?"

"I'm ok, just started talking with Andrea about things back home and got emotional I guess." Jill nodded yes to Andrea and grabbed bottled water from her hand. I'll be ok; really, can you just give me a little time to get myself together?

"Umm yea sure." Joel said Jill could tell he was worried.

"Nothing affecting us ok, can I call you in an hour or so?

"Sure."

"Thanks, sweetie." Jill looked up to see Andrea walking towards her taking a long drink from a bottle of wine.

"Better idea!" Jill said tossing the water aside and holding her hand out.

They sat back onto the couch facing each other as Jill put the bottle to her lips. Andrea's hands began rubbing her thighs, "Easy with that sister." She said looking at the bottle.

Jill smiled as she let it down. "Sorry again for the freak out."

"What happened? I didn't even get out what I was going to say."

"I know, but I knew what was coming. Guess it's been my biggest fear since I was here last; someone finding out."

"I'm the only one who knows."

"I know." Jill took a deep breath. "I guess after I left I struggled with what happened for awhile. It was the first time it happened, nothing even remotely sexual towards each other prior to that weekend, but we've always been close. It was fun, nothing like I've ever experienced before, and I did feel extremely guilty after the weekend was over. But after some time away from him I started to convince myself that it wasn't that immoral. Guess I didn't want to face reality. Anyway, when you started talking it kinda hit me how perverted it actually is, and I didn't even have to hear it, it was like it just hit me in the gut." Jill wiped away the tears again as she looked at Andrea. "I can only imagine what you think of me."

"I knew before we left today that it was you that night, if it had bothered me why would I spend the whole day with you?"

"You don't think this is perverted, or wrong in any way?"

"Maybe a little, but I try to be open minded. It's not like you guys are going to run off and get married. You're not right?"

"No!"

"Ok then, what's the problem?"

"It's not right! That's the problem!"

"Jill quit beating yourself up and worrying about other people, no one has to know. Do you enjoy being with him?"

"Yes but what if someone finds out can you imagine what that would do to my family." Jill said as she grabbed the bottle off of Andrea.

"How will they find out?"

"Well you figured it out without even seeing us together."

"I heard you together though!" Andrea laughed.

"Oh yeah and the purse, the clue that tied it all together for ya!" Jill smacked Andrea playfully on the shoulder.

"Well that was a fluke; I'm a little more observant than most people." Andrea slid in closer to Jill. "Look think about it will you. Unless you are dumb enough to actually get caught in the act, or freak out and tell someone, then no one will ever know."

Jill could feel herself trembling, as she tried to avert her eyes from Andrea's. "Please don't tell anyone about this."

"Jill I would never do that. Look at me!" She placed her hand under Jill's chin and tilted her head up. "Seriously, trust me."

"OH Boy!" Jill said as she tilted her head back, then brought it forward and began rubbing her face with her hands.

"You ok?"

Jill let out a little laugh. "I'm not sure, you kind of blindsided me, not even close to what I thought you were going to say."

"What did-"

Jill cut her off as her mind cleared a bit.

"Why did you even bring that up if it didn't bother you?" Jill looked at Andrea waiting for her to explain. "I'm not mad, concerned that someone knows yes, but I'm not mad at you."

"That's good." Andrea said looking up. "To be honest I thought it was hot!"

"You thought it was hot, come on!"

"I did, ok when it first hit me I was more shocked I guess, but by the time we got to the mall all I wanted to do is drag you aside and make ya give me the details." Andrea smiled as she looked away from Jill.

"Oh my god! I still don't get it, so you thought it was hot, you had to know I was never going to say anything. And it was more than likely a very sensitive subject for me at the least. Or do I seem like that big of a slut that you knew I was going to start bragging at any moment?"

"Stop it Jill. No I didn't think that at all. If I had known that that weekend was your first time together I would have never brought it up. I was kind of surprised you never even gave me the slightest hint today. Even when I was pretty sure as we were trying on lingerie that it was for Joel. Actually after I was around you today I kinda thought you were the one who had taught him..." Andrea stopped realizing what she was saying.

Jill took in a big gasping breath as she covered her mouth with her hand. Standing up and looking back at Andrea who now had her head buried in her hands. "You've slept with him?"

"Jill please don't get upset again."

"This is just getting better and better." Jill said her hands on her hips shaking her head back and forth.

"Jill please, I'm not trying to hurt you with this."

Jill sat down next to Andrea and leaned into the back of the couch."I'm not hurt Andrea. But my head is spinning a bit from all of this."

"Wow, you're not mad?"

"No!" Jill said tapping Andrea's hand. "We've talked about him and other women, I'm not naïve, and I'm not looking for the father of my children. I can't say it's just meaningless sex, I do care about him, and I have for a long time and always will. To be honest the best way I can describe how I feel about our relationship is, he's my reality break. I feel secure with him also so that helps."

"Wow, your more level headed about this than I thought."

"Trying to be but you just showed me how vulnerable I still feel about all this."

Andrea leaned in to Jill and gave her a big hug."God I'm so sorry, I really didn't want to make you upset. Sorry for ruining a really fun day."

"You didn't sweetie. Maybe I needed this in some way."

"Well then, glad I could help." They both started laughing.

"So you and Joel, you dated him before Derek?"

Andrea kind of laughed briefly and smiled as she looked down before looking back up at Jill. "Well that's a whole other story, let's just say Derek knows and is ok with it."

Jill smiled."Probably better we don't get into it, my head can only take so much in one night."

Jill reached down and grabbed the bottle of water, and took a long drink. "Wow I don't even feel the slightest bit tipsy, did you even put any tequila in those drinks?"

Andrea laughed, "Hardly any, I'm not much of a drinker."

Andrea walked into the kitchen then back in holding two wine glasses. She picked up the bottle and filled one handing it to Jill, then filling hers. "Cheers."

The glassed clinked together and both women smiled at each other as they drank.

"I might need this if I'm going to have to act ok around the guys tonight."

"Kinda forgot about them coming over." Andrea laughed.

"Not sure I want to see him." Jill said again staring off into space.

"Jill!"

"No, I didn't mean I never want to see him. Its just that we've already talked about my situation back home and once he has time to think about it I'm not sure he will buy that's what I got upset about. Not sure I can take anymore talking tonight."

"So call him and tell him you are ok and just want to continue your girl's night."

"Not sure that would fly."

"So tell him the truth." Jill looked over at Andrea kind of surprised. "What, you're not going to tell him I know?"

"No I plan to, just not tonight."

"He will be ok just be straight with him."

"Your right. Ok I will call him but I need to finish this glass first." Jill winked as she smiled at Andrea."Wait, I'm going to ruin your night then."

"Stop, you won't. I was having fun, up until I opened my mouth an hour ago.''

"You sure?"

"Positive! We can paint each other's toenails or something."

They both sat quietly as they finished the glasses of wine. Jill was feeling better but dreading talking to Joel. She wanted to be honest but couldn't do anymore crying tonight and was hopeful he would understand that she just needed tonight and she was really ok. She got up grabbing her phone and walked towards the bedroom. "Wish me luck!"

"You Ok?" Jill heard Joel say after one ring of the phone.

"Yes, sorry about earlier, I'm fine really."

"I thought we worked this out yesterday, you seemed fine."

"I was, I am I mean." Jill took a deep breath. "I kind of wasn't straight with you earlier."

"Meaning?"

"Are you alone?"

"What?"

"Go into your room I don't want you to freak out. Ok?" Jill heard Joel take a big sighing breath.

"Ok, shoot!"

"Well, Andrea knows about us." Jill cringed as the words left her lips.

"WHAT!"

"Joel its ok."

"How could she know, what the-"

"Joel please just listen to me!"

"Ok. I'm listening." Joel said after a deep breath and a pause.

"I'm ok, I just got upset at first but I am fine now. I'm just kind of mentally exhausted. Just give me tonight ok, I promise to make it up to you tomorrow and will tell you everything."

"You sure you're ok?"

"Yes baby."

"Don't leave tonight ok."

"What?"

"Don't go back home."

"Joel I won't, I promise, I will see you tomorrow, ok."

"Ok."

"Thanks Joel."

The conversation went better than she thought it would have. Jill walked back into the living room to find Andrea lying on the floor with a pillow under her head. She looked up hearing Jill walk back in.

"Go ok?"

"Yea, better than I thought." Jill walked over to the couch and sat down, rubbing her face then reaching for the wine bottle. She tilted it into her glass and saw a few drops spill out. "We drank a whole bottle of wine?"

"No, probably wasn't much more than two glasses in there." Andrea laughed sitting up."Another full bottle in fridge if you want more." Jill stood without a word and walked to the kitchen. "Corkscrew is in the corner drawer."

Jill returned with the bottle and filled Andrea's glass as she held it up. She was sitting Indian style and Jill watched as she bounced her legs up and down slightly. "Nervous?" Jill said looking at her legs.

"No, Andrea laughed, sorry got an energy burst for some reason."

"Thanks again for being so understanding earlier. It was nice to be able to talk with someone else about this."

"Glad it helped." Andrea held up her glass and they clinked both together.

"Have to take you shopping and buy you some heels before I leave since I'm ruining your night."

"Don't be silly. Well on second thought." Both busted out laughing. Andrea laid back resting her head onto the pillow again."Grab a pillow and come relax."

"Sounds good." Jill said as she threw a pillow beside Andrea and laid down next to her. Both were quite and Jill felt herself truly at ease. She pulled her knees up and felt her thigh brush against Andrea's. Closing her eyes she began swaying her legs back and forth a bit against Andrea's. Both of them laid quietly enjoying the silence for a bit after the drama earlier.

mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers