Weekend Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill turned onto her side towards Andrea and took a sip of her wine. Andrea had her eyes closed and Jill's began tracking down her body. She was still caught up by how beautiful she was. Even in an old t-shirt she would put most women to shame. She pictured her in her head, naked again as she was with her in the dressing room earlier. Watching her chest rise and fall as she breathed Jill felt an urge to reach out and massage her breast. Looking up at her face she wondered if she was sleeping, so pure and innocent looking, her face almost didn't fit her body, but that only made her more attractive. Jill slid her elbow out and let her head rest onto her hand moving a little closer to Andrea. She looked down her body again and noticed a small bump under her shirt on her abdomen. She reached down and wiggled the ring back and forth slightly under her finger. She felt Andrea's stomach twitch then she giggled a bit.

"Belly button ring." Andrea said without opening her eyes.

"Sorry were you sleeping?"

"No just relaxing." Andrea looked over at Jill then down towards her belly as she pulled up her shirt. "You like?"

"Yes, very sexy, I missed it earlier." Jill reached back down tracing her finger over it.

"I didn't have it in, put it back when we got here."

"Its cute I like it" Jill laid her head onto Andrea chest just above her breast and gave her another hug."Sorry again, feel like I ruined your night with Derek."

Jill felt Andrea's fingers brush through her hair. "I'm fine, enjoying relaxing with my new gal pal."

Jill didn't move, she felt at ease now, enjoying tracing her fingers over Andreas belly while she had her hair played with. She could feel herself relaxing as they both remained quiet. Her fingers began making bigger circles out from Andrea's belly button. Andrea seemed to be enjoying it, tracing her fingers through her hair in rhythm with her own.

"Not giggling anymore." Jill said softly.

Jill heard a light moan from Andrea's chest, as she pulled her legs up leaning them into one another as Jill gazed down her body.

"Tell me about you and Joel."

"What do you want to know?" Jill asked as she slid her knees up under Andrea's.

"Curious about your first time with him."

"That could take awhile."

"Was hoping you made him work for it a bit." Andrea giggled lightly.

"I think I did, hope so at least." Jill softly laughed into Andrea's chest.

"You don't have to tell me."

"No its ok."

Jill began to describe how things got started. She didn't feel uneasy as she spoke softly while her fingers continued tracing over Andrea's bare belly. Describing from her point of view and how it felt to have Joel's hands slowly teasing her body. As she began describing his hands sliding up her thighs she reached down and traced her finger nail slowly down Andrea's leg. Jill watched as Andrea's legs parted a bit to her touch just as hers had to Joel's. Jill could hear Andrea's heart begin beating a bit faster and hers did also as Andrea slid one of her legs over Andrea's letting the other fall to her fall outward. Jill's nails traced up and down her leg, moving lower each time.

The light was hitting Andres's upper thigh just right giving Jill just a tease of what the narrow swatch of cloth between her legs covered. Jill was still talking but felt her speech getting slower as she began to feel Andrea reacting to her touch. Her fingers slid down and traced along the thin material, she wondered if she was reading Andrea right and smiled to herself as Andrea's pelvis slowly arched to her touch. She began describing how her body was reacting to Joel teasing her, as she slid her finger under Andrea's shorts. She let out a soft moan into Andrea's chest and felt one from beneath her as her fingers slid across Andrea's silky wet lips.

Jill let her fingers lightly trace gently up and down Andrea's lips. She could feel herself becoming wet also, loving the smoothness of Andrea's pussy. Her fingers slipped out from under the shorts and traced back up her leg. She could see the wetness glistening on them in the light and instinctively pulled her fingers to her lips, sucking them into her mouth, a quiet moan escaped as she tasted another woman for the first time.

She felt an urge to slide up and kiss Andrea when she felt her head being pushed by Andrea's hand harder into her chest. Andrea's other hand slipped down under the edge of her shorts and Jill slid hers down under the other side. Jill began squirming her face into Andrea's chest as her legs opened up to her fingers as she slid them back between Andrea's legs. Resisting the urge to plunge her fingers between Andrea's wet lips, she spread them wide and began slowly sliding her nails up her outer wet lips then her soft finger tips back down.

Both of Andrea's hands were running through her hair now pushing her against her breast. Jill's mouth began gently kissing them through her t shirt as she teased her pussy with her fingers. Jill let out a moan as her mouth found Andrea's hard nipple and sucked it into her mouth. She felt Andrea's deep low moans becoming more intense as her teeth rolled her nipple between them through the t-shirt.

Andrea's body was writhing underneath Jill as she slid her hand up pushing her top over her breast. Her mouth instantly wrapped around her erect nipple sucking it gently in and out between her lips.

"My God Jill!" Andrea moaned out as Jill's fingers slipped back down between her legs.

Hearing her named moaned out by another woman only fueled Jill's fire. She squirmed her pelvis into Andrea as her middle finger began sliding up and down over Andrea's swollen clit, gently at first then slowly increasing the pressure. Jill could feel the squirming body beneath her losing control, she pulled Andrea's nipple deeper into her mouth as she felt Andrea's breathing become erratic between her gasping, moaning breaths.

Andrea let out a deep guttural moan, her arms shooting out to her sides as her hands tried to grip the carpet beneath her. Jill let her finger slide off of Andrea's clit as she rocked her pussy wildly into her hand. Jill moaned into Andrea's breast, as she felt her lover orgasm and two of her fingers slip into her wet pussy.

Andrea continued to squirm and tremble as she turned into Jill. Jill's tongue slipped up her chest and onto her neck and Andrea threw her head back moaning out as Jill's fingers twisted wildly inside of her pussy now.

Jill pulled Andrea's lips to hers and they began kissing passionately as Jill started to flick her fingers up and down inside of Andrea's pussy. Andrea moaned into her mouth as her whole body was rocking into Jill.

"Please don't.. don't stop!" Andrea got out between her panting breaths.

Jill felt her body begin to spasm again as Andrea screamed out with her second orgasm.

Jill slid her fingers out and slid them into her mouth again loving the taste of Andrea. Her head was spinning with lust as they began kissing more tenderly now.

Andrea pulled back a bit gazing into Jill's eyes. "I can't believe what you just did to me."

"Mmm." Jill moaned softly as she gently kissed her new lover.

They wrapped into each other, and lay quietly as Andrea recovered from her intense orgasms. Jill felt Andrea's hands begin to roam over her body sliding under her shorts and begin to massage her ass.

"You've got way to many clothes on." Andrea said as she pushed Jill's shorts down over her hips. "Can we go to the bed?" She asked sliding back from Jill a bit.

"Hoping you would say that."

Jill followed Andrea into her room watching as she slid her top up over her head and turned to her as they reached the bed. "God you are so beautiful."

Andrea responded with a gentle kiss as her hands pushed Jill's shorts down then slid up and removed her top. "I'm nervous now." She said as they began kissing again.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure I can pleasure you that well. I want to make you feel what I just felt." Both began kissing as Andrea turned Jill towards the bed and laid her back onto the mattress. Crawling up sliding her tongue over her chest, up her neck and squirming her naked body into Jill's as they kissed.

"It's not going to take much sexy, I'm already going crazy."

Jill closed her eyes and instantly began moaning as Andrea kissed down her body. She opened her legs as she felt her soft lips slide over her nipple, she squirmed in pleasure feeling Andrea's hard nipples glide over her body. Jill's moans became continuous as Andrea kissed her way gently down her. Her tongue sliding over her inner thigh then began kissing her way up her thigh as she spread her legs. Jill felt her rest her face onto her inner thigh briefly as a finger slid between her wet lips. Gently up and down teasing her clit, then sliding between her lips and into her.

"Oh God." Jill heard Andrea whisper, just before she felt her tongue slide over her lips. "Mmmmmm," Jill felt and heard now as Andrea slipped her tongue, just between her lips, then deeper as she began moaning into her pussy.

Jill became lost in pleasure, the feel of Andrea's tongue was unreal, and she reached down pulling her against her gyrating pussy as she felt herself about to explode. She pushed her pelvis into Andrea's mouth as she felt her mouth slide over her clit and begin sucking gently. The feeling was so intense and Jill screamed out as her body began shaking. Her legs clamped around Andrea as she felt her orgasm wash over her entire body.

Andrea pulled her lips from her clit and hungrily slid it deep into Jill's pussy as she rocked against her mouth. Jill reached down and pulled at Andrea's arm and felt her slide up her body. Their lips met in wild passion as Andrea squirmed into her, her fingers sliding into Jill's pussy as she did.

"God Jill I wasn't done yet!"

"Mmmm, Jill moaned into her mouth as they kissed, I've got to taste you baby."

Andrea spun around spreading Jill's legs under her arms as her legs spread over Jill's face. Jill slid her finger over Andrea's beautiful pussy as she let out a moan feeling Andrea's tongue slip back into hers. Sliding her hands over the small of Andrea's back she pulled her down into her, feeling a rush overcome her as her tongue slid between her silky wet lips.

Jill turned them onto their side and slid two fingers into Andrea as her mouth covered her clit. She started sucking on it like a little dick pulling it between her lips and tongue as she fingered Andrea's dripping pussy. She couldn't get enough of her, her scent, her taste, and the feel of Andrea's tongue and fingers doing the same to her. Both began writhing into each other's mouths and Jill felt Andrea begin to cum and this only pushed her over the edge.

Neither seemed to want to move, both kissed and stroked the others pussy before Andrea spun around and tenderly began kissing Jill.

"My God Jill."

"My sentiment exactly." Jill said softly as she leaned in and pulled Andrea's lower lip between hers.

Jill raised her leg up as she felt Andrea's fingers slide over her pussy."That was so intense, so erotic; I could have only dreamed my first time would have been this sensual."

Jill felt Andrea's finger slide into her but it was what she said that made her gasp. "Your first time?"

"Yes." Andrea leaned into to kiss Jill but she pulled back a bit looking into her eyes.

"Oh my God! " Jill pulled her back in and kissed her as her hand slid between Andrea's legs. Jill felt Andrea slide her leg up over her hip as they squirmed into each other's fingers.

"Can't wait for you to teach me some more."

"Mmm sexy, teach you, I was winging it, had no idea what I was doing I just knew I wanted you."

"This was your first time also?" Andrea said her mouth agape.

"Uhuh." Jill got out as they began kissing passionately again.

"Mmmm. God Jill that only makes this hotter for me."

"I'm in heaven right now."

"Promise me something?" Andrea asked leaning in and pecking Jill gently on the lips.

"Anything."

"Before you leave we will do this again."

"Absolutely!" Jill pulled Andrea into her and kissed her as her fingers continued to explore the inner walls of her pussy."You've got to promise me something though."

"Anything."

"We will do this again even after I leave."

"Ohhh! I like your idea even better."