Welcome Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena stole a glance over to Katy who was running her fingers through Jake's hair as he lay across her lap. She smiled at them. Katy met her gaze and quickly looked back at the screen, attempting to repress a smile of her own. Serena's smile widened. She could tell Katy was letting herself relax around Jake. 'This feels so right' she thought to herself.

The movie ended and Katy let out a howl, looking over to Serena. "That never gets old" she sighed.

"Of course not, it's a classic." Serena agreed.

"I felt a little like that kid throughout the whole movie." Mitchell added. "Sure it was funny, but Westley is so, so..."

"Romantic" Serena said dreamily. He feigned a gag.

Serena let out a loud exaggerated gasp, and sat up to look at him. "Forgive me for being a hopeless romantic, but do not insult Westley. He fought for the woman he loved, and his perseverance was rewarded in the end." She gave him her best offensive look.

Suddenly, Jake burst out into an uncontrollable laughter in Katy's lap. She looked down at him as if he'd lost his mind. They all did. The group patiently waited for Jake to come down from his madness. He wiped a tear from his eye and looked over to Serena and Mitch, stifling his giggles. "Oh please, Mitch" He said with a snort. He looked up to Katy then back at the couple. The smile left his lips.

"Seriously? So no one else has noticed that Mitch is a real life Westley?" He asked surprised. Serena gaped at him with her mouth hanging open.

"Oh my god. This is great!" He exclaimed, allowing another fit of laughter to overtake him. He was shaking in Katy's lap, but she sat completely still watching him intently.

"You" Jake started, pointing a finger at Mitchell. His expression was one of pure amusement. "You went through hell and high water in Afghanistan, fighting to the bitter end to return home. All the while hoping she was somewhere waiting for you. You were willing to do whatever it took to make sure she was yours. And let's not even start on the looks"

Next, it was Katy's turn to fill the room with laughter. She let out high pitched giggles as she clutched Jake's face and lowered herself to peck him on the lips. "That is hilarious. Jake, you're a genius". He smiled at her and looked back to Serena and Mitchell.

Serena finally closed her mouth and swallowed the large lump in her throat. She turned her head slowly towards Mitchell, who was still on his back, glaring at his friend. His expression suddenly changed and he sprang up, bringing his face to Serena's.

He grabbed her face, pressing his forehead against hers. "Is that what you see me as?" He asked. Serena felt herself melting.

"Well, I've never looked at it that way", she answered truthfully. She was unable to look away from him. "Sure I love the idea of Westley, but I fell in love with you, Mitchell. You're real and you're here". He kissed her softly in response.

"It's a good thing you kept in touch, huh Jake?" Serena said, her eyes never leaving Mitchell's. Jake laughed nervously to their side.

Mitchell turned to his friend. "I thought you knew a little too much about a city you've never been to. Why didn't you tell me you had been communicating with her, man? You could have at least told her we were coming."

"She would have run", Jake stated flatly.

Mitchell turned to Serena for confirmation. She smiled sweetly and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess he was doing what he thought was best."

"I didn't really do much. Facebook gave me all the info I needed" Jake admitted.

"Facebook, huh?" Mitchell lifted an eyebrow at Serena. "So that means Jake knows what your room looks like?" He asked suspiciously.

Serena knew where this was heading. "I have a few pictures of me in my room." She responded.

"Oh go already!" Katy exclaimed, throwing her hands up. "Honestly, I don't know why you two even bothered to come in here. You've been eye fucking each other since the beach."

Serena rolled her eyes at Katy and eased off the sofa. "Well then, that's our queue" She said to Mitchell as she turned on her heels. She heard him rise behind her and they trailed out of the room.

"Reputation, Mitch!" Katy called out behind them. Serena giggled and Mitchell slapped her behind.

"Ow!" She squealed.

"You had it coming"

Serena led Mitchell down the hall with three doors at the end, stopping at the door on her right. "This is my room" she explained. "Across the hall is a guest bedroom and this center door is the adjoining bathroom".

She pushed her room door open to reveal a large white room with plush beige carpeting. Mitchell stepped in to take in the scene, and Serena followed, closing and locking the door behind her.

There was a large window on the wall to their right with sheer black curtains and bamboo blinds. The wall parallel to it was painted turquoise. Serena had a white queen size poster bed with a black bedspread and pillows that matched her accent wall. The room had a small white desk facing the window, with a laptop and reading light sitting on top. Beside the desk, was a tall white bookcase filled with textbooks, notebooks, and a few magazines. Her nightstands matched her blinds. Aside from a scenic beach portrait above the bed, the walls were completely bare.

"Wow" Mitchell said, seemingly impressed. "Your room is extremely boring"

"Well, I like it" she retorted.

Mitchell turned and grabbed her waist, pulling her close. "Oh baby, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. Its just doesn't seem like you."

"I usually only sleep and study in here, Mitchell. It helps me keep my mind clear."

"That makes more sense" he said kissing her nose.

He suddenly straightened up, folding his arms across his chest. His expression became very stern. "Now, it's time to discuss your punishment"

Serena stood still in front of Mitchell, looking perplexed. "Punishment? For what?" She asked, folding her arms to match his stance.

"Well, let's count. First, there was that little show at the beach. You could have just slipped on your shoes, but you had to toy with me."

"You started that!" She responded playfully, placing her hands on her hips.

"I'm not done" He said with a smile. She smiled back.

His face turned serious once again. "Second, you pulled away from me outside," he said deepening his tone.

"I didn't want to make Katy and Jake uncomfortable" She reasoned.

Mitchell narrowed his eyes. "Jake doesn't give a flying fuck what we do, and from what I know of Katy, neither does she." Serena dug her fingers into her hips and began fidgeting under his glare.

"Third, you told Katy about what we did in Chicago?" he asked in disbelief.

"I tell her everything, and that was just too good to pass up." She said quietly, looking down at the floor.

"I know how good it was." He said, softening his tone. Serena lifted her head slowly to find that his expression had softened as well. He grabbed her and pulled her into his embrace, pinning her arms at her sides. She studied his face carefully.

"I won't hurt you, Serena, but you do have to pay a price." Understood?" She nodded. He narrowed his eyes at her again. "And if all that wasn't enough, you made me out to be your own personal Westley."

"You did that to yourself" she said seductively.

"Uh huh", he said thoughtfully. "Well, I'll let that one slide. For now."

****

Mitch swiftly spun Serena around, placing his right hand on her shoulder and running it down to her chest. He circled her nipple lightly through her top and trailed his hand further down her body. He stopped at the crotch of her shorts and pressed forcefully on her clit. She moaned softly and grabbed his forearm.

He snatched her hand with his free hand, and pinned her wrists together at her left hip. He rubbed her clit vigorously through the shorts. Serena began panting heavily and squirming against him. He knew she would soon be nearing her climax. Mitch placed his face into the hollow of her neck, kissing it softly.

"Cum for me, baby", he growled into her skin.

"Mmm mmm" She replied, shaking her head. Her hair swished across his face.

"Don't fight it. Cum for me!" He ordered. She wailed loudly as he ground his fingers deeper into her clothed pussy. Loud, lusty moans escaped her as she began shaking against him.

"That's one" he whispered in her ear.

Mitch released Serena and walked towards her bed, sitting on the edge. He looked over to where she was standing with her legs shaking. "Strip" he said calmly. She turned to face him with a dazed look in her eyes.

"Strip!" he barked, shaking her out of her trance. He had to bite his bottom lip to keep from laughing. She fumbled with her top, pulling it down her arms and over her hips. Her shorts followed, and he whistled his approval at her naked lower half. Serena unhooked her strapless bra and watched it fall to the floor. She looked up to Mitch for further instruction.

He smirked at the fact that she had given in so easily. He could only guess that she was as turned on by his game as he was. He wanted to take her where she stood, but he felt the need to continue his slow torture. He would tease her until she begged for him, and then take her to another world with soul shattering sex. Before the night was over, she would be undeniably his.

Mitch held his gaze at her face for a moment, before trailing his eyes down her long neck to her small breasts he licked his lips as he took in her hardened chocolate nipples. His eyes continued their journey south to her pussy, bare and glistening from her orgasm.

"Come", he said in a low, but authoritative tone. He held out his arms to receive her. Serena took slow, wobbly steps towards him, stopping just within his reach.

He cupped her face, holding her captive in his gaze. Her expression was a combination of curiosity and resistance. 'So she has some fight left in her after all' He thought. He admired her bravery.

"You cannot touch me. No matter what."

Without waiting for her reply, Mitch pulled her face to his for a slow, passionate kiss. He licked her lips before parting them to taste her mouth. She returned his kiss, matching the stroke of his tongue with her own.

Mitch felt her relax as she placed a hand on his knee, and he responded by roughly pinching her nipple. She squealed and lifted her hand, attempting to pull away. He placed his hand back on her face as he continued his assault on her mouth. He sucked on her bottom lip before returning his attention to her tongue.

Mitch caressed the nipple he had pinched. Before long, Serena was whimpering through their kiss. He placed two fingers on her clit. She let out another loud whimper as she came instantly at his touch, soaking his fingers and a small portion of the carpet.

He removed his hand and released her from his grasp. She stood still before him, unmoving. He slid his wet fingers into his mouth and slowly licked her cum from them, keeping his eyes locked on hers. Her taste was sweet, and he was glad he had moved into the oral portion of his punishment.

Mitch removed his now clean fingers from his mouth, as she watched. "Two" he said arrogantly pulling her onto his lap. "Now you may touch me". She responded by lightly touching the side of his face.

"Don't pull away from my kisses, sweetness" he said quietly. She nodded and leaned in for another kiss. He allowed her to take charge, eager for another taste of her.

She placed sweet kisses on his lips, cupping his face with both hands. He felt his control slipping away as she kissed him softly and slowly. Before he completely lost himself, he lay back allowing her to straddle him. He snaked one arm around her waist and used the other as leverage to gently roll her onto her back.

"Serena", Mitch whispered amidst her sweet assault. She looked up at him lovingly.

"You told Katy what we did in Chicago" He stated seriously. Her eyes widened. "And as she said, I have a reputation to live up to."

A sly grin crossed his face as he watched her squirm beneath him.

***

Serena lay beneath Mitchell staring up at him in shock. He had tortured her into submission twice, and seemingly had every intention of completing his mission. She had been turned on by his abrasiveness. This was a side of him that he'd never shown and she found herself wanting him even more.

She thought of what he'd said earlier about making her scream his name and wondered how long it would take for her to comply. Maybe she could just yell it out and he could skip to the love making.

The look in his eyes told her that was a losing game. He was going to follow through. She could only hope she had the strength to take him on.

***

Serena took a deep breath and narrowed her eyes at Mitch. He laughed and kissed her nose before dipping down to taste her mouth once more. He pulled his face away from hers and traced her jaw with his tongue, making his way down to her neck. His teeth grazed her skin before he sucked gently. He placed soft kisses from her neck to her collar bone.

Serena let out shallow breaths and began massaging his scalp with one hand. She grabbed the bed with the other. He smiled against her skin and continued on his journey. He carefully flicked each of her brown nipples with his tongue, lightly sweeping his lips across them.

Mitch trailed his lips down her abdomen and stopped at her groin to kiss the flesh at the joining of her legs and hips. Serena raised her hips to meet his mouth and he gently pressed on her stomach to lower her back on the bed.

He licked slowly around her wet pussy lips, careful to avoid her clit. She moaned in both pleasure and frustration. He began lapping lovingly at her tight opening. When he made his way up to her clit, he swirled his tongue around it slowly, savoring her taste. She gasped and clutched his hair forcefully. He looked up to see her staring down at him. Then he stiffened his tongue and licked from the bottom of her slit back to the top, flicking at her swollen nub.

Serena cried out and arched her back. This time he didn't push her back down. Instead, he grabbed her thighs and pulled her into his mouth. She moaned loudly in response, clamping her thighs over his ears.

They moaned in unison as he sucked on her clit. She began breathing erratically and tugging roughly at his hair. She ground her pussy into his face, as he sucked and licked her eagerly.

He watched her lose all control. She bucked wildly against him, and tangled her fingers in his hair. "Oh god!" She screamed. "Mitchell, I-"

Her breathing stopped and her body stiffened momentarily. When she caught her breath, she let out a blood curdling scream as she jerked and twisted on the bed. He continued sucking her clit, watching her pleasure overcome her. She came shivering in his mouth. He slurped up her essence, continuing his assault on her pussy.

Serena was screaming at the top of her lungs and flexing her abs as if to stave off the next orgasm. She tensed up once more and moaned loudly as her entire body when limp. Mitch went back to lapping at her pussy, watching her for any movement.

"Mitch", she said weakly. He said nothing. "Mitchell, please."

He rose to hover over her. "Yes?" he answered sweetly.

"I love you", she said breathlessly.

"I love you too". He leaned closer to kiss her on the lips. "And I want to show you how much."

"Will you make love to me?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes", she exhaled.

He stood fully and smiled at her. He wanted to tease her a little longer. "Move up to the head of the bed and lie down", he said. She followed his command, watching him attentively. He waited for her to rest her head on a pillow before moving.

***

Serena lay still as she watched Mitchell move slowly, his eyes burning with passion. As he unbuttoned his shirt, she began breathing heavily and clutching the comforter beneath her. He smirked at her as he pulled the shirt down his muscular arms and tossed it to the floor. Her eyes roamed greedily over his firm chest, down his toned abdomen, and back up to his face.

"Is this how you remember me?" he asked curiously.

"You look better than any memories", she said. Her breaths quickened as he unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. He tugged at the fabric, letting it slide down his muscular legs, revealing his white briefs. She smiled at his choice of underwear. His dick looked like a python cradled in a cocoon.

Mitchell toyed with the elastic on his underwear. Serena began whimpering, and rubbing her thighs together as her clit throbbed painfully. He finally freed himself from his briefs and walked slowly to the bed.

Serena spread her legs wide. He stopped at the edge of the bed and stroked himself gently. Watching him nearly put her in a trance. His dick was as thick as her forearm and almost as long, with large veins protruding all around. He had a large pink head that was swollen and glistening with pre cum.

"You want me baby?" He asked in a deep voice. She nodded in response, her eyes locked on his dick.

"Tell me you want me. I want to hear how badly you want this cock."

This kind of talk had always turned Serena on, but she didn't think she was any good at it. She bit her lip and looked from the pulsing organ to Mitchell.

Mitchell was smiling at her, waiting patiently. He was still toying with her. She realized at that moment that she could gain control of the situation. She swallowed her fear and licked her lips.

She pulled herself up to her knees so that she was almost eye level with him. "I want you inside of me. I want you to make love to me all night." she whispered, placing her hands on his chest. "I want to feel you against me. Make me scream your name. Isn't that what you want too?"

Her hands slid down his hard abs and he swiftly grabbed her wrists, squeezing gently. "Lay back" he whispered. She returned to her previous position, legs spread.

Mitchell climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He rested his dick against her pussy, and she shuddered. He kept his eyes locked on hers and began stroking her outer lips with his head. "Mitchell" Serena moaned.

He smiled at her. "I love the way you say my name. Say it louder."

"Mitchell!" she cried out.

"That's it baby." He said in a raspy tone, now rubbing his full length along her pussy. She began chanting his name to the rhythm of his strokes. He was driving her wild and he was only beginning.

Mitchell bent his head down and hovered his lips near her ear. "Tell me you want me", he whispered.

"Mitchell, please!" she wailed.

"Do you want me?" he asked.

"Yes, Mitchell. Make love to me. Please, I need you." Tears filled her eyes as she admitted her desire for her lover. Mitchell raised his head to look into her eyes. He wiped her tears and kissed her lovingly.

"It's okay baby" he said after releasing her lips. "I need you too." He pushed his head into her opening, filling her completely. She gasped at the sensation. Her mouth hung open in shock. He placed one more kiss on her lips before moving inside of her slowly.

Serena lay frozen, engulfed in pleasure. Mitchell was stretching her tight little pussy, but it was the most glorious feeling in the world. He stroked her gently, never pulling out more than a few inches. He remained deep inside her and loved her like no other man could.

Her walls tightened around him. All she could do was breathe as her man and his giant dick pushed her further from reality. She couldn't move, but she felt the need to touch him. He was pressed firmly against her, but she needed more.

Another orgasm overtook her as she looked up at Mitchell, who was pleasing her unselfishly. Her breathing stopped before she screamed out in ecstasy. The only sound to be heard in between was of him sliding in and out of her wetness and his moans of pleasure.