Welcome Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked out of the apartment and didn't look back as she got into the cab headed towards the airport.

********

Mitch felt Serena stir beside him, and turned to look at her. She had her back to him, but he could hear her whimpering. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Serena?" he called cautiously. She flinched a little and continued whimpering. He rolled her until she was facing him. He swept her hair out of her face, and was surprised to see that she was still sleeping. Her whimpers turned into soft sobs. He lightly caressed her face as she mumbled incoherently.

His heart ached as he watched her. "Wake up sweetheart. Wake up," he whispered. He waited as her sobs quieted and her eyes fluttered open. She looked dazed as she stared at him. "Are you okay? You were crying in your sleep." She began crying softly, squeezing her eyes shut.

"What is it, Serena? Did you have a bad dream?" he asked. She nodded in response, keeping her eyes closed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She shook her head. He pulled her into his arms and rested his chin on her head. He had seen her hurt like this before, and it had been his fault then.

Serena's cries quieted and she slowly lifted her head towards Mitch. He looked into her red, puffy eyes. She sniffled and averted her eyes. He waited until she looked back at him before he spoke.

"Please don't shut me out. Why were you crying?"

"I..." she started. She sniffled again. He wiped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Yes?" he said.

"I dreamed about Chicago..." she said trailing off. Her eyes became distant and filled with tears. Mitch squeezed her tightly.

"I could kill that bitch, but fuck me for not stopping her sooner", he said in a low tone.

"I'm not upset. It just may take some time. Don't blame yourself. Actually, the dream gave me more insight. Lizzie was so eager to have you take the fall. Guess she is the embodiment of a frenemy."

"Yeah, anyone who would hurt you willingly is definitely the spawn of Satan."

Serena giggled lightly. "Okay that's enough about her. There was another part of the dream. I actually liked that part." She gave Mitch a sly smile. He was hard in an instant.

****************

Jake shook Katy's hand and felt instant warmth. From the moment he saw her, he had to know her. He was sure he'd never found a woman so appealing in his life. Katy was gorgeous. Her eyes were fiery. She was spicy, but he knew she had sweetness to her. Her lips were pouting, no doubt urging him to kiss them. He thought he had been imagining her attraction to him. Then she winked, not once, but twice.

Once Mitch and Serena had ventured off, Katy sat facing him, looking directly into his eyes. "So tell me about yourself. You're the one from Chicago, right?" she purred.

"Yep that's me. I guess Serena told you quite a bit about her time there."

"She sure did. So tell me, Jake. How is it that you guys were able to find Serena? She said she made sure Mitchell had no way of contacting her." Katy wrapped her full lips around her straw slowly, watching Jake's face as she did.

Jake stared at Katy's mouth while she sipped her drink. When she put it down, he returned his gaze to her eyes. "Actually Serena and I are friends on Facebook. I didn't tell Mitch because I didn't want him to make a big deal about it. I knew she needed time. She posted a few pictures of you guys at this bar, so I searched it before we came down. I actually commented on her page every once in a while. Her graduation, Birthdays. She always responded, so I took that as a sign that she didn't resent me for what happened."

Katy tilted her head slightly. "Why would she blame you? You weren't even there."

"That's why I blamed myself. I was supposed to keep Lizzie out of the way since she didn't like Mitch, or so we thought. After a while, though, I got tired of her. She was just something to do while I was home. We didn't have what Mitch and Serena have, and we both knew it. As it turns out neither of us wanted that from the other. I gave up on coming over a few days before that whole disaster happened at her apartment." Jake sighed and waved to a waitress. "Want another round? My treat."

Katy smiled and nodded. The waitress came and took their order for a rum and coke, and another Long Island Iced Tea. He was impressed by Katy's choice in drink. He knew just one of those would have most women dancing on the bar. Katy was almost done with her first drink and still coherent. She definitely did this often.

"Ok you are way too nice. I don't even know this Lizzie chick, but I never liked her. She stabbed one of her oldest friends in the back over a guy that didn't even want her. And the whole time she has this luscious piece of man candy to drool over." Katy placed her hand on Jake's knee and his body began to respond to her.

"So are you single Jake?" Katy asked rubbing up his leg slightly.

"Um yeah. Army life doesn't give much time for dating. I've just been enjoying life though. Thankful to have made it home alive."

"Oh I see. Well, I can help you feel alive. I live my life to the fullest everyday."

Jake felt himself getting a little uncomfortable and he stiffened in his chair. He was sure Serena and Mitch would make up and be spending a lot of time together. If things went bad with Katy, he'd have another Lizzie situation on his hands.

"I'm not a cold bitch like Lizzie. I know how to please a man. Tell me, did she ever seem interested in satisfying you?" Katy continued rubbing Jake's leg and his heart starting pounding in his chest. He maintained his composure and smiled at her.

"She seemed angry all the time. Even when she had an orgasm. It was a little scary, actually."

"A real woman would have been thankful for a man that could make her come. Tell me Jake, how long can you last?"

"You sure are blunt, Katy."

"I know what I like Jake. I like to know what I'm getting upfront."

Jake chuckled as he looked into Katy's eyes. She laughed with him. He leaned over to her ear and whispered, "I can last as long as you need me to."

Katy smirked at him. She was about to speak when the waitress returned with their drinks. After she had left, Katy picked up her glass.

"To new beginnings." She toasted. Their glasses clinked and they sipped their drinks.

"Tell me something about you, Katy. You at least heard of me. I don't know a thing about you. Well, besides you have no problem openly discussing sex with someone you just met." Jake said, smiling at her.

"Serena didn't mention me in Chicago? That bitch!" Katy said jokingly.

"I don't remember if she did."

"Well, I like sex. I love it actually. Serena and I are besties and roommates. I love her to pieces. She doesn't judge me for who I am or what I do... I'm actually glad you guys came. She needs him in her life. Even without words, I could tell she missed him. He was her first you know."

"Yeah he told me." Jake said with a heavy sigh. "He said it made him sick to think she had given him her all, and he had hurt her so badly. The situation was kinda out of his control, but there's no way she could have known that."

"Like it was out of your control?" Katy asked. Jake smirked at her.

"Katy, you seem like a woman with it all figured out. You're single I presume?" She nodded her response. "You know what you want out of life and you don't have a problem going after it. Are you and Serena the same age?"

"We are. We met when we were 18 but on two totally different paths. Maybe someday I'll tell you the story."

Jake gulped down half of his drink as Katy looked on. She gave his thigh a squeeze. "So you're an exhibitionist?"

Katy tossed her head back and laughed. Just then, Mitch and Serena returned, hand in hand, smiling. Jake let out a sigh of relief. Mitch needed her.

After their plans to leave with the ladies had been solidified, Katy pulled Serena out of the bar. Jake and Mitch followed close behind. Mitch insisted on driving since he had less to drink. Jake knew he didn't actually trust him to keep up.

Mitch was beaming and Jake sat beside him proudly. "Happy much?" Jake asked.

"Dude I'm fanfuckingtastic! She loves me, man. After everything that's happened..." He let out a sigh. "What about you? Katy seemed to have her claws in pretty deep."

"She's gorgeous, no doubt. So far things are going good."

"Cut the crap, Jake. She's hot and she wants you. And only she knows why." Mitch said. Jake punched his arm.

"Well unlike you and Serena, I have a lot more to find out about this woman before I sleep with her. There's more to her than looks."

"For sure, man. Serena said Katy is very smart. She studied marine biology when they were in school. People don't always take her seriously, though. I know she has a heart of gold if my lady loves her."

Jake looked at Mitch with a confused expression. Mitch glanced over at him, then back at the road. "What?"

"When did Serena tell you this? Weren't you guys making up on the beach?"

"Yes we were. Serena mentioned Katy in Chicago. You know I remember everything about that trip. We were all sitting together, and she was talking about that bitch Lizzie visiting her and meeting Katy".

Jake was a little upset that he'd bee so consumed with getting to know Lizzie that he hadn't been paying attention to what Serena had been saying. He felt especially bad now that he had met Katy.

"Hey man, don't feel bad. I'd actually be a little uncomfortable if you had been paying that much attention to Serena." Mitch reassured him.

"I know" Jake responded. They pulled up to a house that was mostly hidden by trees and watched as the women got out.

Inside of the house, Serena led them into an entertainment area and turned on the TV. Jake began looking around. The room was nice and seemed to display the two women's personalities and interests.

He was feeling unsure of himself. How could this beautiful, smart, funny, sexy woman actually find herself attracted to him? He thought about avoiding sleeping with her that night. She was far too special to treat like some woman he'd picked up off the street.

Jake laughed to himself. She'd picked him up.

****

Katy walked into the kitchen and walked towards her wine cabinet. She pulled out her favorite Merlot. The one she drank when she was feeling frisky. She wanted her guest to have a good time.

Serena walked in behind her and held out her hands for the bottle. Katy pulled out four wine glasses and headed for the door. Serena grabbed her arm and looked into her eyes. "Don't hurt him", she said with a sly grin. Katy smiled back and continued into the den.

Once they'd all finished their drinks and settled in to watch The Princess Bride, Katy leaned in closer to Jake. She placed her hand on his leg and he covered it with his.

Before long, Jake began slouching. Katy squeezed his leg gently. "Hey do you want to lie on my lap?"

"Uh, sure." He replied, sliding down and placing his head on her thighs.

Katy slid her hand across Jake's face. She let her fingers brush lightly over his soft hair. Serena turned to watch them, and Katy glanced back at her. The moment she saw her friend's wide grin, she whipped her head back to the screen. A smile crept over Katy's face and Serena turned her attention back to the movie.

Once the movie had ended and Serena and Mitch were gone, Jake sighed heavily and sat up. He looked at Katy and smiled. "What should we watch next?"

"An action movie", Katy replied seriously.

Jake laughed. "I like the way you think."

"How about we have a Transformers marathon"

"Hell yeah" Jake said coolly.

They giggled through the first movie, attempting to drown out the sounds of their friends' reunion. Katy gave up on adjusting the volume and decided she'd like to get to know Jake better.

"So what's your last name Jake?" she asked looking directly at him. He shifted his position to face her.

"Johnson. What's yours?"

"Martinez. I'm Puerto Rican.", she said gesturing towards her pendant.

"I see" Jake said thoughtfully. "So I hear you studied Biology in school."

"Yep" Katy said proudly. "Marine Biology to be specific. I love the ocean. It's the most beautiful and mysterious thing on this planet."

"Well I don't know about that. I've been around the world and one of the most beautiful sights I've seen is sitting in this room with me." Jake said, looking into her eyes.

Katy smiled shyly. "You don't have to flatter me, Jake. I fully intend to take advantage of you tonight." She slid her hand to his thigh and leaned in to his face. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

With that, she gently pressed her lips against his. He cupped her face with one hand and allowed her to lead him into a long, sensual kiss. Katy moaned as she felt Jake's warm tongue explore hers cautiously. Her hand slid up his leg, barely grazing his groin before reaching under his shirt. She rubbed his toned abs and chest.

Without breaking their kiss, Katy straddled Jake and worked her hips in slow circles. She moaned as his body reacted to hers. She sat up and placed her hands on his shoulders. "We're going to have fun tonight." She took his smile as his silent agreement.

Keeping her eyes locked on his, she moved down his body, kneeling before his bulging shorts. She unbuttoned them, and then slid the zipper down slowly. Jake watched her with a heated gaze, seemingly entranced by her boldness. She massaged his dick through his briefs before sliding them down to reveal his hardness.

Before her was a large pink head sitting atop a long thick dick. Jake exhaled deeply and Katy smiled mischievously. She lightly licked the tip a few times. She began sucking his head gently. He responded by lifting his hips to her rhythm. She firmly gripped his shaft and pushed her head down his length. He moaned loudly and rolled his head back, resting it against the sofa.

Katy sucked harder than she ever had before. Jake continued lifting his hips to meet her pace. She felt herself gag and began pulling him out of her mouth, slurping loudly. Without speaking, she stood and pulled her strapless dress down her body and kicked it to the floor. Next, she removed her bra and panties. She stood naked before him, letting his eyes take in her full figure.

She lowered herself to the sofa in front of him sitting with her legs apart. She rubbed her large breasts, pinching each nipple. She stared at Jake as he watched her hand travel down her body to her pussy. Her hands lightly grazed the soft flesh. She spread her lips to reveal her pink pussy and watched as his dick twitched. She squeezed her clit between her fingers before plucking it softly.

Katy moaned loudly as she pleased herself. She tossed her head back and began breathing heavily. Just before she reached her climax, she removed her hand and lifted her head to look at Jake. He was practically drooling as he stared at her wet pussy.

"Jake do you happen to have a condom? Mine are all the way in my room."

As if on command, Jake reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. Katy swiftly reached up and opened the wrapper. She slid it over his large head which she placed at her opening. She slid the remainder of the condom down his dick, followed by her tight hole.

"Mmm", Katy moaned, looking directly into his eyes. He rubbed her lower back and she swirled her hips to make sure she had taken every inch of him. "I hope you're ready for this."

She rode him fast and hard, finding herself losing control of her movements. She moaned loudly, tossing her head from side to side. Soon, she was screaming out and bouncing wildly. Jake held her hips firmly. He was growling loudly.

Katy felt her walls tighten as her orgasm built. She looked at Jake's unchanging expression. She wanted to say something, but his dick was pulling the very breath from her body. They stared at each other accompanied by the sounds of their pleasure. She suddenly felt a rush of hot liquid flooding from her just as Jake pushed her down hard on his erection while thrusting upwards to meet her.

She arched her back and screamed louder. Her body betrayed her as her voice cracked and her legs trembled. She sat still for a moment, keeping her eyes shut tight. For sure, she had never experienced anything so intense.

Jake hadn't moved or spoken, so she decided to break the silence. She lifted her head to see him staring at her. She was unsure of what he was thinking at that moment, and it made her uncomfortable. She had been so sure she would have been able to get him to submit to her, but he seemed to be unaffected by her usual tricks.

Katy began feeling a little insecure at that moment. Maybe he had more experience than he was letting on. She hadn't considered the possibility that she wouldn't have been able to please him. Any other man would have succumbed to her much sooner. At this point, she should have him begging for more. 'What do I do now?' she asked herself.

****

Jake sat completely still as he watched Katy climax. He had been watching her all night. She knew what she wanted, but he knew what she needed. He figured he'd let her take the lead. He needed to know for sure what he was working with. He decided to wait until she had shown him all she could do. What he saw amazed him.

Katy was an excellent lover. She was so in tune with her body. She knew how to please a man. She looked absolutely stunning as she came on his dick. If he had been any other man, he'd probably be proposing to her by now. But he wasn't any other man.

He had never wanted any woman the way he wanted her. He wanted to please her fully. She needed to know what it felt like to have a man please her. She needed to be able to completely let go.

He watched as her expression changed from one of satisfaction to insecurity. He had kept his cool up until that point. He had this beautiful woman before him, and she didn't think she was good enough. He'd decided to let her know just how good she made him feel, and how much he wanted her.

Jake grabbed the nape of Katy's neck and pulled her into a rough kiss. He claimed her lips with his own, plunging his tongue into her mouth. Just as she began to match his intensity, he laid her back, pulling out of her completely.

He took her left breast in his hand and squeezed. He pinched at her nipple, and then moved his mouth down to suck it. Katy moaned. He bit her nipple, and she cried out. He switched breasts, licking greedily at the second. Katy was squirming beneath him, clutching at his hair.

He sat up to look directly into her eyes. Then just as swiftly, he made his way down to her navel. He swirled his tongue around it, and continued down to her groin. Once he was at her mound, he paused and brushed lightly over her clit with his thumb. She moaned sweetly. He kissed her soft, wet pussy.

Slowly, Jake licked up and down Katy's wet slit. With each pass, he stopped to dip the tip of his tongue in her opening to taste her. She was breathing heavily and rubbing her thighs across his ears.

He flicked her clit, and she began panting in response. He covered it completely with his mouth and continued flicking his tongue. He sucked her swollen nub. Katy's breaths became staggered as she squeezed his head between her thighs.

Without missing a beat, Jake pushed her thighs apart. She squirmed, attempting to loosen his grip. He squeezed her thighs and nipped at her clit. She cried out loudly as her warm liquid flowed down his chin.

Jake released Katy's trembling legs. She looked down at him, her eyes glossed over. He smirked at her. 'This is only the beginning' he thought. He brought his face up to meet hers and hovered over her for a moment. She pulled him down into a forceful kiss. He kissed her softly until she was doing the same.