Welcome Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently he pulled himself from her and stood completely. She looked at him, silently pleading for more. He gave his best sexy smirk as he quickly buttoned his pants.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked. She pointed in the direction opposite of where Mitch and Serena had gone. He leaned down, scooped her up from the sofa, and headed towards her room.

He stopped at the only door at the end of the hall and opened it. Once inside, he kicked the door close and quickly scanned the room for a bed. He deposited Katy on the large bed and made his way over to her trashcan, slipping off the condom.

Jake grabbed another condom then removed his clothing. He folded them neatly and placed them on the chair at her desk. He made his way back to the bed where Katy was laying on her side watching him. He was already hard. He slipped the condom on and joined her on the bed.

He caressed her face, lingering on her soft, plump lips. He ran his hands down her chest and lightly rubbing her breasts in slow circles. He traced her frame down her waist, over her hips and rounding her ass cheeks. He lifted her from the bed and pressed his dick into her clit.

"Jake don't tease me", she said softly.

He smiled. He slid the tip of his dick into her hot pussy and stroked her slowly. She tried lifting herself higher to grant him full access, but he held her firmly.

Gently he slid a little deeper inside of her, still moving slowly. She grabbed his shoulders in an attempt to pull him closer. Jake continued his slow ascension into her depths.

Katy whimpered as she looked up helplessly at Jake. Once he has fully encased in her body, she closed her eyes. He continued to watch her as he slid his dick slowly out of her pussy. Her eyes popped open and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He slammed his hips down onto hers and she gasped loudly.

"I gotta say Katy", he said pulling out slowly. "This is the best pussy I've ever had." He rocked his hips back and forth. She watched him silently.

"This is what a real man feels like."

Katy squeaked as he lifted her legs towards her head. He held her feet with one hand and massaged her clit with the other. He fucked her quick and hard. His balls slapped her ass loudly. She whined and moaned as he plunged deep into her walls. He was enjoying hearing her sounds. Her pussy was soft and welcoming. Every stroke was heaven and he willed himself to last longer so he could savor the feeling.

She became silent and he tilted his head to look past her legs. Her eyes were closed, and her chest was rising and falling faintly. He spread her legs and slid between them.

He bent his head down to nibble her neck and she leg out a low gasp.

"I'm not done yet. Try to stay with me beautiful."

He sucked her neck as he continued pummeling her. Katy moaned into his ear. Jake snaked his arms under Katy's thighs and lifted her bottom higher.

He fucked her mercilessly, relishing in the sound of her screams. His balls tightened as Katy's walls trembled around him. He slowed his pace to long, slow strokes. She whimpered against his ear. Jake lifted his head to look at her. She was fully engulfed in passion.

Katy kept her eyes shut. His chest swelled with pride as he watched another orgasm build inside her. Her mouth curved into a sensual "O" and she grabbed Jake's forearms, digging her nails into his skin.

He felt her walls spasm and then a jolt of lightning traveled from her pussy all the way up his spine. He pushed himself as far as he could into her opening and held himself there as he came with her.

Katy's head fell to one side, but she kept her grip firm on Jake's arms. He was still as he hovered over her, his head hung low. His breath fell out heavily. He watched as Katy basked in the afterglow of her climax, willing her to open her eyes.

A smile crept over her face as she opened one beautiful brown eye, then the other.

"How long have you been watching me?"

"Long enough to know how you look when you're satisfied."

***

Katy blushed as Jake continued to stare into her eyes. She had truly satisfied her. No man before had ever been so in tune with her needs. He gave her all that she wanted without being told or even asked. She felt good all over. She also felt something else.

Something about her time with Jake set him apart from any man before. She closed her eyes and replayed the events leading up that moment in her head. Then she felt his lips lightly caressing her neck. He was kissing her. He made his way up to her lips and she opened her mouth to let him in.

'That's it', she thought. 'He's in control!' Katy gasped loudly as the revelation hit her. She had never allowed any man to take her the way Jake had. He seemed so submissive before. She did all the work. She had flirted with him and made physical contact first. She was missing something.

Katy pulled away from Jake's lips and looked into his eyes. She let out another gasp. Those icy blue eyes had been watching her all night.

Before she had even noticed him, he had seen her. Everything she had done after they met was laid out for him to analyze. Katy cursed to herself. She'd left herself wide open to a man who was trained to always be alert. He was a soldier.

"Jake?" Katy began.

"Mmhmm" he said, kissing her once more.

"How much do you know about me from Facebook?"

His head jerked up and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm just wondering because for all I know, you could have been stalking me. You're friends with Serena, and you said you saw pictures of us together."

Jake rolled over onto his back and rested his hands behind his head. He sighed. "Honestly Katy, I didn't know much about you before tonight."

She turned to the side, propping herself up on her elbow. This was something she needed to hear.

"Yes, I've seen pictures of you before, but I never actively sought you out. Don't misunderstand me here. I thought you were beautiful, but I wasn't sure if we'd ever meet. I didn't expect to ever know you," he turned his head towards her "but I wanted to."

Katy's heard thumped in her chest. She felt a little annoyed that Serena hadn't mentioned that they were in contact. She understood that inviting Jake into their lives meant Mitch wouldn't be too far behind, so she couldn't be upset.

She slid one hand to his face and rubbed his stubble. He smiled at her, mimicking her movements. He ran his fingertips across her lips and she smiled.

"You like my lips, Jake?" she said playfully.

"They're lovely", he said. "You're very beautiful, Katy"

"Well you're very handsome, Jake" she giggled.

He laughed along with her. "Thanks."

He slid his hand from her face to her neck, then down her front. She sighed. His hands were rough, but his touch was gentle. She felt a slight tingling down her body as his hands trailed south.

His fingertips reached her clit and grazed over it. Katy moaned deeply, watching his face. He was looking into her eyes while focusing on his movements. She continued moaning and caressing his face.

Jake pushed down on Katy's clit and she cried out. "Fuck me now!" she screamed, pulling his face to hers.

He chuckled and kissed her roughly. Katy melted into Jake's arms and let him take charge. He grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her stomach, placing his hand on her lower back. She lifted her ass into the air, and he pushed her back onto the bed.

He spread her legs and stuck a finger into her wet pussy. Katy screamed into her pillow, and ground her pussy into his finger. He leaned over her and whispered into her ear. "Stay right here."

He stood to walk over to the chair holding his clothes. She looked up to see him putting on another condom. She wanted to stop him. Her body craved his touch unrestricted, but she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. After all, they had just met. She waited until he was turning to walk back towards the bed to lay her head back down.

"I saw that", he growled. She smiled widely into the pillow as forced his dick into her.

***

Serena lay in the bed completely consumed with love. She watched as Mitchell moved about, reading book titles and peering through her bedroom window.

"You know for such a boring room, it sure has captured your attention", she said with a light giggle.

He turned to her with a sympathetic smile. "Love, I'm just trying to find piece of you in this place. I saw a yoga mat, so I guess you do that here. Naked?"

She tossed her pillow at him. He ducked, and then charged towards her. She squealed and hopped from the bed. He caught her by the waist seconds after her feet hit the floor. He bent her over, pressing his pelvis to her backside.

"Is that a challenge?" he growled.

"No fair!"

"All is fair in love and war." He stood her up and spun her to face him. "And I'm in it to win it, baby"

"How do you know I won't win?"

"You won the first battle. You got me here. Now it's my turn. I'm going to love you so hard." he smiled and kissed her softly.

Serena returned Mitchell's kiss. She placed her hands on his shoulders. He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Suddenly there was a scream. It was loud and lusty and Serena knew instantly what was happening. She looked at Mitchell whose face was mixture of confusion and concern. She burst into laughter as she watched him. He looked into her eyes and understanding reached him. He joined her in a fit of laughter.

Katy catcalled throughout most of the morning and Mitchell made sure Serena gave her a run for her money. During breaks, they would listen to the noises coming from the other side of the house.

"That's my boy, Jake" Mitchell said

"Am I that loud?" Serena asked rubbing Mitchell's chest.

"Louder"

She lifted her head from his shoulder. He was lying back with his eyes closed.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetheart. Don't worry, it's a good thing"

"Umm that means they can hear me. Oh gross, I don't want them to have a visual of us doing it"

"Babe, you're not worried about that in the heat of the moment. Why worry about it now? They've heard about it, now they can experience firsthand". He grabbed her ass and pulled her closer.

She climbed up onto his lap and sat up, looking down to his face. He lifted his hips and smiled.

"Can I help you with something Miss?" he asked politely.

"Help me make breakfast."