Welcome Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally caught her breath. She placed her hands on his ass and pulled him closer, as if it were possible. She ground her pussy into him and began moaning loudly.

Mitchell began growling and quickened his pace. His dick grew harder inside of her. She cried out loudly as he pounded her faster.

"Oh God, Mitchell! Oh God! Cum for me baby. Let me feel you"

With long, quick strokes, he thrust into her roughly. Mitchell let out a loud growl as he released his load inside of Serena. She screamed and began trembling uncontrollably. He collapsed on top of her and they lay together panting.

Minutes passed. Serena's legs were still shaking and her pussy was on fire. She didn't want Mitchell to move, but he was crushing her.

***

"Mitchell" Serena said dryly. He lifted his head to look at her. "I love you, but you're heavy."

"I'm so sorry. You just feel so good." he said, propping himself on his elbows. He started sliding his still hardened dick out of her and she quickly wrapped her legs around him.

"No! I want to feel you. Don't pull out."

"Okay", he said giving her one hard thrust. She whimpered in pain and he looked at her sympathetically. "Did I hurt you, baby?" he asked.

"Not really. It just burns a little. You stretched me out", she said truthfully.

"I hurt you", he said remorsefully. He felt guilty that he didn't have more restraint.

"Really it's okay. It's just been a while, but I'll be fine."

Mitch untangled himself from her legs, and lay beside her on his back. She rolled to her side to look at him. He let out a heavy sigh. "I should have made love to you like I planned", he said looking at the ceiling.

"Mitchell, I said its okay. It doesn't hurt that bad."

"Oh really?" he said turning to face her. He slid one finger down her slit and she hissed loudly. He removed his hand and lay back, closing his eyes.

Serena swirled one finger across Mitch's chest. "If you want, you can help ease the pain." He opened his eyes and turned his head. Her big brown eyes were fixed on his blue ones. She smiled sweetly and he reached across to caress her cheek.

"I'll do anything for you", he whispered.

"Well, I'll need some ice. It will help with the swelling and inflammation" she stated in her most professional tone.

He smiled widely. "As you wish".

She laughed and slapped his chest playfully. He kissed her lips softly and rose to put on his jeans, foregoing the underwear. He adjusted the crotch, attempting to hide his erection.

"It won't work", Serena said. "Besides, I'm sure they heard us."

"No my dear, they heard you." Mitch replied, walking over to plant another kiss on her lips. He turned and walked towards the door.

As he opened the door, she called his name. He stopped in the doorway and turned his head back to her. "Make sure the ice is whole, not crushed."

"As you wish" he replied with a wink. He closed the door, and heard her squeal in delight. He smiled to himself and headed down the hallway towards the kitchen. As he neared the entrance to the den, he slowed his steps and crept to the doorway.

He saw Katy and Jake snuggled closely, watching an explosion filled action sequence. He watched them for a moment, and then tiptoed past the doorway.

"I'm giving that a ten!" Katy yelled. Mitch walked backwards and poked his head into the room. She turned her head and looked directly at him.

"Yeah, I heard" Katy said with a sly grin. "I would have turned the TV up louder, but I don't want to go deaf trying to drown out your fucking."

Jake chuckled, but kept his eyes on the screen. "Mission accomplished", he said.

Mitch smiled proudly, and continued on his way to the kitchen. He turned on the light and looked around for a moment. He picked up a glass from the drying rack near the sink and walked to the refrigerator. He filled the glass using the ice dispenser on the door. Then he made his way back to Serena's room.

"Go get her, Tiger", he heard Jake say.

He opened the room door to find Serena lying on her back with her eyes closed, lightly stroking her swollen vaginal lips with her fingers. He stepped on her damp shorts and stared at them for a moment, then looked back at her curiously.

"So have you gotten into the habit of not wearing panties or was tonight a special occasion?" he asked nonchalantly.

Serena's hand left her pussy and she propped herself up on her pillow. "Does is bother you that I wasn't wearing any?"

"Yes it does, actually. Did you plan on bringing someone else here?"

"No. I always go without in those shorts. The inner material is satin and it feels good on my shaved pussy"

Mitch was silent. His mind wandered to how many men had seen her in those same shorts. And without them.

Serena's eyes glittered with tears and she sat up completely. "When I told you it had been a while, I didn't mean with just you." She turned her head towards the wall.

He walked to the bed and placed the glass of ice on the nightstand. He sat beside her on the bed, his eyes full of concern. "There's something bothering you, and I have a feeling it has to do with me. Do you regret inviting me here? Should I go?"

"No!" she cried, throwing her arms around his neck. He grabbed her face and pulled it to his.

"So tell me what's wrong."

"I just don't..." Serena sighed in defeat, and looked off to one side. "After I left Chicago, I was hurt. I spent a month crying myself to sleep every night. The next few, I slept around, nothing serious, I just wanted to keep my mind off of you", she looked up at him guiltily. "I wanted to feel something from someone"

He looked at her patiently, and stroked her cheeks reassuringly. She sighed again before continuing. "In those few months, I met a guy, but we didn't have sex right away. He took me out, and we got to know each other. We dated a couple more months before we started having sex. Afterwards, he was here almost every night. It made me feel special, and for a while I was happy.

Then one day, Katy told me he had tried to sneak into her room late at night and she asked him to leave. He tried to say she invited him in, but I know Katy would never do that. He wasn't even her type." Serena chuckled softly. Mitch cringed inwardly at the similarity of her story to what they'd gone through.

"It turns out this guy was fucking every girl he could get his hands on whenever we weren't together. He even got one pregnant. Another one showed up here claiming I had given her Chlamydia." Mitch's eyes widened.

"I wasn't infected, Mitchell. I always used a condom. Maybe that's why he cheated"

Mitch felt rage bubble up inside him. "Don't you dare make excuses for that asshole!" he yelled. Serena jumped at his tone and looked at him cautiously.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm not mad at you. It just makes me mad that some shit head hurt you. Hell, I'm a shit head too. I fucked up."

"No, Mitchell. I fucked up. I left. Then I ended up with a guy who cheated. You were perfect. You still are"

Mitch kissed Serena deeply, letting his lips linger on hers before pulling away. He looked into her eyes, wiping a stray tear from her cheek.

"You are perfect, sweetheart. I just want to be everything to you that you are to me." He kissed her lightly once more. "Now lay back and let me take away all of your pain", he said.

Serena complied. Mitch reached for the glass on the nightstand and pulled out one crescent shaped chunk of ice. He bit off the tip, and traced her lips until she opened her mouth for him to slide it in.

"I know you're a little dry", he said with a smirk. She smiled weakly and sucked on the ice, gulping loudly as it melted.

Taking the rest of the ice in his mouth, Mitch slid himself down the bed. He placed his head between Serena's legs and began blowing on her pussy. She shuddered. He held the ice between his lips and lightly stroked her opening. When she began shivering, he chewed the ice into smaller chunks and stuck his tongue into her slit.

***

Serena gasped as Mitchell's tongue entered her. For the second time that night, he was surprising her. She shuddered and cooed at the new sensation between her legs. The heat of her pussy mixing with the coolness of the ice felt like a dream. Her pain was definitely subsiding and giving way to pleasure.

Mitchell stopped stroking her with his tongue and she looked down at him, letting out a frustrated growl.

"I need more ice" he said defensively, standing and walking towards the nightstand. He put another ice chunk in his mouth and returned to his place between her thighs. He ran the ice along her slit as he did with the first one. Then, he slowly slid it inside of her. Serena let out a loud gasp as she squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back.

Mitchell slowly worked the ice in her pussy, as she struggled to breathe. Water dripped down her ass and onto the sheets. He sucked the ice back into his mouth and slowly traced her clit with it. The ice grazed her tender flesh and Serena squirmed as she reached a new high.

Her orgasm shook her and she floated amongst the clouds. The ice was gone, and Mitchell's cool tongue lightly stroked her nub. When she was able to move of her own accord, Serena pulled him up by his chin and kissed him passionately. Mitchell pressed his body against hers. She whimpered as his hot dick pushed into her cool pussy. She bit roughly on his bottom lip. He met her intensity, gripping her ass with one hand. She responded by wrapping her legs around him.

Mitchell worked his hips in slow circles. Serena met his pace and moaned into their kiss. Mitchell lifted his head, looking at her pleasure-ridden face.

"You like that, baby?" he asked, pushing further into her pussy.

"Yes", she breathed. "Don't stop"

"Don't worry I won't"

They ground into each other, moaning and panting. Serena dug her nails into Mitchell's back and he let out a low groan, slowing his pace and pulling away from her.

"Am I hurting you sweetheart?" he asked.

"No. Don't stop, please", she cried. She pulled him back into her and they continued to make love at their slow, sensuous pace.

Serena's thighs trembled against Mitchell's body and her pussy quivered around his dick. They both moaned loudly, as ecstasy rushed over them. They continued grinding and moaning, until all of their energy was spent. Mitchell worked his hips until Serena ceased shuddering beneath him.

He rolled to his side taking her with him, not wanting to break their bond. Mitchell caressed her face and kissed her lips lightly. Serena smiled at him. She fell asleep in his arms, keeping his face in her mind long after she had closed her eyes.

****

Serena walked to Lizzie's apartment door with Mitchell on her tail, nuzzling her neck. He cupped her breasts as she used her key to unlock the door. She giggled quietly as she tiptoed into the apartment, motioning for him to follow her. They entered the guest bedroom and Mitchell pounced on her immediately. He spun her around and covered her mouth with his. He backed her into the bed, laying her down as he followed.

"Mmm, I want you so bad." Mitchell groaned.

"Me too" Serena whispered.

He stood and removed his t-shirt followed by his pants and returned to their kiss. He unbuttoned her blouse, kissing down the exposed flesh. Mitchell began sliding down Serena's shorts and panties, as she removed her blouse and unhooked her bra.

Once she was completely naked, Mitchell made his way to her heated womanhood. He licked her swollen clit and sucked it gently. Serena gasped and stroked his blonde locks with both hands. He responded by stiffening his tongue and inserting it into her opening. Serena arched her back and moaned loudly.

Mitchell flicked his tongue inside of Serena and she came instantly. He slurped loudly as he drank her essence. He licked his lips as he stood, sliding his boxers down to expose his erection. He straddled her once more, bringing his face to hers. "Are you sure this time?"

She smiled at him. They had come this far the night before. "Yes. We only have a few more days before you leave. Let's enjoy them."

He kissed her softly as his hard dick pressed at her opening. He pushed slowly, as she opened her legs wider to grant him access. He looked down at her as he rocked back and forth. When he finally got the tip in, Serena let out a loud gasp, and her eyes rolled involuntarily.

She regained her composure and looked up at Mitchell. His eyes burned with passion as he stared at her. Slowly, he pushed every inch of his dick into her tiny pussy. He stopped moving and let out a heavy breath. He looked down to their joined bodies and back up to her face. "You're so tight", he whispered. She blushed shyly.

"It's not a bad thing. You feel amazing" he said kissing her once more. Mitchell began rocking his hips, as Serena took shallow, shaky breaths. She watched his face as he pumped into her. She could tell he was straining to maintain control. His breathing was calculated as he stared back at her. He kept himself propped on his hands, careful not to press his full weight against her.

Serena smiled at his thoughtfulness. She thought her first time would be more painful. That is what she was told to expect. The pain was minimal compared to the pleasure she felt with each stroke. She grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled him closer until his chest was pressed to hers.

He responded with deeper thrusts. She screamed his name for the world to hear. She felt her stomach flutter and she gripped him tightly. "Oh God, Mitchell!" she exclaimed just as her dam burst.

"I love you so much", she whispered as her lips lightly brushed his ear. Mitchell ceased all movement. She felt his hot breath falling on her neck. Slowly, he lifted his head and stared down at her. She stared back for a brief moment before turning her head to look at the wall. Her ears were burning with embarrassment.

She looked back up at him, and he raised an eyebrow in confusion. She felt so small lying beneath him. Serena squirmed, attempting to move away, but he had her pinned.

"Did you mean to say that?" he asked quietly. She stopped moving and bit her bottom lip, feeling tears form in her eyes. His expression softened. "Did you mean it?" he whispered.

Serena swallowed hard before answering. "I-I had been thinking it, but I never planned on telling you. We haven't known each other long and you'll be leaving soon." She looked back at the wall, not wanting to see his reaction.

Mitchell gripped her chin between his index finger and thumb, turning her face back to his. "I'm glad you did", he said kissing her softly. He whispered "I love you too".

He kissed her passionately and continued thrusting inside of her. "I love you, Serena." he growled. She alternated between whimpers and cries as he pumped faster.

Serena howled in pleasure as she reached her climax. She lost control of her body as Mitchell exploded inside of her. "Fuck!" he exclaimed before kissing her roughly.

When she returned his kiss, Mitchell quickly rolled onto his back with her straddling him. Serena collapsed on his chest, breathing heavily. Her body was shaking but she felt blissful. He placed sweet kisses on her forehead. She sighed and placed her hand on his chest, swirling her finger absentmindedly.

He lifted his hips and she sat up with a stunned expression on her face. She was sure he had just come inside her, but he was still as hard as a rock.

He smiled at her deviously. "Ready to go again?" he asked. She responded by moving her hips in small circles. He shut his eyes as he gripped her hips tightly.

There was a loud pounding on the door. "Can you not wake up the entire fucking building?" Lizzie yelled.

"Mmm. Sorry, Liz", Serena moaned as she continued to rotate her hips. A few seconds later they heard Lizzie's door slam.

"What a bitch", Mitchell whispered keeping his eyes closed.

"She's not all bad. Don't worry about her", Serena replied. She began rocking her hips back and forth. She tossed her head back and moaned quietly. Mitchell lifted his hips again. She moaned louder. He brought his hand up to her mouth. She looked down and found him looking back at her. "Don't want to upset the witch."

Serena nodded and he removed his hand. She whimpered and whined as another orgasm built inside of her. Mitchell lifted his hips slowly and Serena sucked furiously on her bottom lip. A tiny squeal escaped. He sat up and pushed his tongue into her mouth, moaning as he came inside her a second time.

Mitchell collapsed onto the bed with Serena following close behind. She laid her head on his chest, and whispered, "I love you, Mitchell".

"I love you too, sweetheart", he whispered back, kissing her forehead.

The next morning, Serena opened her eyes to find she was still lying on Mitchell's chest. She sat up, and frowned at the puddle of drool she had left. She attempted to wipe it off before he woke up.

"Don't bother" he said, keeping his eyes closed. "I'm not grossed out. It just means you slept well. You're welcome". She slapped his chest and his eyes sprung open.

"Watch it" he warned. He smiled at her and leaned up to kiss her nose. He reached over to the nightstand to look at the time on his phone. She watched as he moved effortlessly with her still sitting on him.

He looked back at her. "I gotta go. Jake's family is doing some 'thing' for one of his aunts and he wants me to go with him." Serena whined in protest.

"I know babe, but I gave my word." he replied, stroking her cheek. "How about I take a shower here?" he said winking at her. She jumped up and pulled him towards the door.

Serena chanted Mitchell's name loudly as he fucked her senseless. The sound of their wet bodies slapping together heightened her arousal. She came once while lifted up against the shower wall, and again as he bent her over, under the stream of water.

With her appetite finally sated, she washed his body, and he did the same. Serena pulled two towels out of the bathroom closet and they dried each other before returning to the bedroom. Mitchell dressed quickly and she sat on the bed watching him.

"Don't look so eager to get out of here", she joked.

He walked over to her and kissed her lovingly. "We both know that if I don't leave now, I never will. I can't leave Jake like that."

She sighed heavily. "Ok, go. You're making me horny"

Mitchell groaned and stepped back, smoothing his hair and stepping into his shoes. He gave her one more peck on the lips and walked out of the bedroom. Serena sighed once more. Then, she heard voices in the hallway. At first she thought Mitchell was greeting Lizzie. Then she realized they were arguing. She quickly grabbed her robe and rushed to open the door.

What she saw in the hallway made her stomach churn and her heart pound. She immediately felt the tears well up as Mitchell shoved Lizzie and turned to face her. He opened his mouth to speak, but she couldn't hear him. She didn't want to. He tried to reach for her, but she retreated into her room, closing and locking the door.

She rested her head against the door and let the tears fall freely. Mitchell and Lizzie began shouting loudly and she inhaled deeply before opening the door again.

She shouted at Mitchell's back for him to leave and slammed the door once more. This time she didn't lock the door, but collapsed beside it and sobbed. She heard the front door slam, then a light tapping on her door.

"Go away!" she shouted.

"I'm sorry you had to find out about him like this" Lizzie said softly.

Serena felt lost. She felt betrayed; she needed to get out of Chicago as soon as possible. She couldn't look at Lizzie and she wanted to forget Mitchell ever existed.

She packed her bag and wrote a letter of goodbye to Lizzie, crying as she did so. She got on her laptop and changed her flight to leave that night. She stayed in her room until she was sure Lizzie had left the apartment and placed the letter on her coffee table with the spare key on top. She washed her face and wiped her nose, careful not to meet her own eyes in the mirror.