Welcomed Guests Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry came downstairs next. He knew his wife had crawled back into bed a while ago, but he was dimly aware of it, still half asleep. He didn't know how long she...or he had slept, but knew it was almost Noon now. He had thought he had heard the baby crying a minute ago, but he wasn't sure. Looking out from the stairs as he headed down, he noticed his sister again feeding the baby. She looked over at him and Henry could tell she had just woken up by her puffy eyes. "Hey." He mumbled as he reached the floor.

"Hey...did Jenna wake you as well?" Amanda said with a yawn. Henry shrugged. He glanced at her bared breasts, bringing a grin to her lips. "Or was it time for another show?" She teased him and he laughed.

"I don't know if she woke me or not, but it is a nice show." He told her with a wink, causing her to blush, but she laughed back at him. He continued past her and into the kitchen. "No time for the show though...it's lunch time. Hope a sandwich is ok. If I fix anything else it will take forever at this rate." He told her as he looked in the fridge.

"That's ok I guess, I am kind of hungry." She told him as she looked at her baby below her. Henry fixed them both sandwiches and one extra for Penny when she awoke. He served it up with chips and took both plates into the living room and sat one in front of his sister. He then went to pour some drinks. He brought the drinks into the living room as well, setting them near the plates. Amanda watched him as he placed the food and the drinks on the table, and as he sat down in the chair.

"Unless you're gonna feed me, I'll have to wait till Jenna finishes." She told him with a smile. He grinned at her.

"I could if you wanted too, but I figured we'd just wait until she's finished. How long has she been feeding?" Henry asked, looking at his sister. Amanda looked up at him and had to suppress a giggle because her brother couldn't got more then a few seconds before he again had to glance down at her breasts.

"About ten minutes before you came down, so she should be finishing soon. Don't worry you should still get a good look." She told him and started laughing softly. Henry did as well, nodding at her.

"Well like I said, it is quite a show." He told her playfully. She laughed again.

"As is that." She indicated toward the tenting in his shorts. He looked down at his erection and laughed, blushing now. He looked back at her as she grinned at him.

'I can give you a better look." He told her as he moved down in the chair and the bulge from his shorts became more pronounced. It was her turn to blush now and she did so with a nervous giggle. She looked back up into his smiling face and saw an intensity there that hadn't been before and it sent shivers through her body. She had to look away.

'You're bad!" She told him teasingly.

"I can be." He said simply, and she softly gasped, daring not to look into his eyes at the moment. Her heart was racing and her body was shaking slightly. She glanced down at her daughter and saw that she was asleep, so she quickly pulled her off her nipple and pulled down her shirt. She then glanced up at him and he smiled at her, and she felt warmth flood through her. She picked up the baby and placed her on the sleep blanket. She sat back down and immediately picked up the plate and moved the drink closer to herself.

"I'm hungry." She said lamely and she started eating. He mimicked her and started eating. It was almost startling when he turned on the TV, even as low as the sound was set. But she noticed her brother was watching TV now, so she felt safe for her eyes to roam and she relaxed. She did notice that he hadn't lost his erection, and whenever he was watching TV, she was watching his pants. By the time she had finished eating, her panties were drenched. Soon they heard soft steps on the stairs behind them, and Amanda glanced back at her friend with a huge grin, feeling almost as if she was saved now.

"Hey...Henry made a sandwich for you...all of us actually." Amanda said as Penny hit the floor and walked toward them.

"One sandwich for all of us?" Penny commented with a grin as she entered the kitchen to retrive the plate. Amanda groaned at the bad joke, but then giggled.

"Yeah, just one." Amanda said and stood up stretched. She looked at her friend for a second. "I think...I think I'm gonna go lay down and try and nap...I'm tired." Amanda said with a shaky voice. Penny looked at her and nodded. "Is that ok...can you watch Jenna and wake me when she does?" She asked, looking from her friend to her brother.

"Yeah sure sis, no problem. She doesn't do anything while she sleeps." Henry said as he looked down at the baby. He glanced at his sister and waved to the stairs, giving her a grin. Amanda gave him a huge grin of her own, and looking back at Penny, quickly walked upstairs. Penny watched her go, a huge smirk on her face. She brought the plate and drink into the living room and sat in the same place as her friend. But before she did, she leaned over and smelt the cushion. Henry looked at her like she was crazy.

"What...are...you...doing?" he asked her as she finally sat down on the couch. She smiled at him.

"Did she just feed the baby?" She asked him, and he nodded.

"Yeah she just finished like ten minutes before you came down." He told her, still confused by his wife. Penny laughed softly.

"And I suppose you watched the whole time, and was sporting a monster boner?" she asked him and he gave her a blushing grin and nodded. "I thought so. Well she isn't going up there to sleep...or maybe she is, but only after she gets a little five fingered justice." Penny told him with a chuckle. He started laughing softly, trying not to wake the baby.

'You think so?" He asked her, not doubting his wife's judgment.

"You want to come sniff the cushion like I did...it reeks of pussy." She told him, but he shook his head with a grin. She looked at him, at the way he looked so pleased right now. She stood up and walked over to him, kneeling in front of his chair as she looked at him. "You're so enjoying this aren't you? Making your little sister all wet and horny...you're a bad man." She told him teasingly, and even though he blushed he nodded.

"Yeah I know, but it's almost like playing tricks on her when she was little, it's a form of teasing." He explained to her, and he knew he was making excuses. "YOU get just as turned on when I do!" he exclaimed, putting the point back on his wife. She laughed, but reached out and encircled his still erect cock through his pants.

"You're a bbaadddd man...teasing your little sister with this gorgeous monster in your pants. Making her all wet...hot...dripping her juices...making her finger her little sweet pussy thinking about this hunk of manhood in your..." She teased him as she slowly reached up and pulled his shorts down, exposing his underwear until he interrupted her.

"Stop it! You're killing me here!" he cried out softly as she worked to unearth his erection. Her talking was driving him crazy. She gave him a truly demonic smile.

'Just think...your little sister...fantasizing about THIS!" She punctuated just as she finally uncovered his throbbing cock. "Maybe she's up there right now, sliding her fingers through that wet pussy, thinking about licking this..." Penny said as she licked over his aching cock.

"Ohhh god stop!" he begged her, but did nothing but watch as she gently touched his member. Penny giggled.

"Sliding her fingers inside herself...thinking about how it would feel to have this..." Penny moaned out she her fingers slowly stroked down his shaft. "Filling her up...fucking that sweet...tight pussy! You know she's thinking that right now!" Penny moaned out to him and he groaned in response.

"Pennnyyy! God you're killing me...please suck me...fuck me...something!" he groaned out, thrusting his hips up at her lips, but she moved them back, all the while slowly stroking his shaft. He then felt her let go and looked up to see her quickly stand up and pull her shorts off and straddle him. She still didn't lower herself onto his erection, but griped him again in her hand. She brought her lips close to his ear.

"Do you think she's up there...thinking about what I'm about to do? Do you? You have to tell me if you want me too." Penny whispered to him and he groaned and tried to grab her downward. She stood up partly, but her lips stayed at his ear. "Uh-uh...you have to tell me." She whispered again, and again he groaned in need and tried to resist.

"Ok, she does." He said simply, but she shook her head.

"You have to tell me, what she is thinking...up there right now, while she's feeding herself her fingers...what is she thinking as she makes herself come." She told him and she gripped his cock even tighter, causing it to flare.

"Oh Jesus Penny!" He moaned out as she stroked him. "Ok, fine...she's thinking about fucking me ok." He spat out and gave her a dirty look, but she only grinned at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"You're damn right she is...she's thinking about this...right now!" Penny muttered out as she lowered herself and started feeding his cock into her pussy. "God Hank, I bet she wishes that she could do this right now." She said as she slid down his engorged shaft. "I know she's thinking it." She said matter-of-factly as she grinned at him.

"You're a bitch!" he told her in all seriousness, but he started thrusting his hips into her. She smiled at him.

"In heat baby...in heat! Now fuck your bitch!" she softly cried out as he started hammering his cock into her. She started moaning loudly, panting out hard as he gave it to her hard and angrily.

"Oh God...I'm not gonna last long!" He told her and even though she was close to orgasm herself, she laughed.

"She really got you excited huh tiger?" She gasped out with a hoarse chuckle. He just rolled his eyes as she made light of the situation. He only slammed her harder to get her to shut up. "Ohh yeah baby...fuck your bitch!" She growled out as she drew close to he orgasm.

"Oh God...oohhhhhhh!" He moaned out as his cock slammed deep within her and he started cumming.

"Ohhh yesss cream...cream meeee...AAWWWWWWWW!" She groaned out as she too started her orgasm, her pussy milking his shaft as he shot his baby makers into her...deep into her as he always did. She bite his should to try and be as quiet as possible, bucking her hips onto his bucking cock. Soon both of them sat panting and sweating. They were too tired and preoccupied to hear that they had company.

"Oh Jesus...I'm sorry!" Amanda muttered out at the bottom of the stairs. Both of them looked up and back at her.

"Oh shit." Henry said as he tried to slink back into the chair.

"Hey." Penny smiled as she sat up and waved at her friend, unabashed.

"God I'm sorry, I thought I might have heard Jenna, but I can see she's still asleep." Amanda explained to them but remained standing where she was. "Umm, I really didn't know...you guys..." She continued to ramble on. Penny grinned at her.

"Here let me get my shorts back on..." Penny said as she quickly stood up off her husband and his cock come out of her, and their combined juices ran down her leg as she stood up. Henry was slow covering up and Amanda got several seconds look before he used his hands to cover his still erect member.

"Oh Jesus." Amanda muttered out, now believing what Penny had said about her brother...he was huge! She still didn't move from where she stood. "I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were...were fucking...I'm sorry!" she rambled on, still looking from the two of them. Henry didn't even notice, he was still covering up and trying his best not to die from embarrassment. Penny came toward her, now feeling sorry she had played her prank on her like that. She had her shorts and panties in her hand as she reached Amanda. She hugged her, feeling bad now that she had pulled that.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to embarrass you. You couldn't have known we were fucking down here. It's ok." Penny told her and Amanda looked at her weakly and nodded.

"I think I should go lay down again." Amanda told her quietly as she turned around and walked back upstairs. Penny watched her go a pained expression on her face. She knew she had gone too far then. Henry hadn't seen his sister but he had heard enough and could imagine the rest.

"Why did you do that Penny? You just didn't embarrass her, you...I don't know what you did, but it wasn't good." He said as he pulled his shorts up. He looked at her, and she still hadn't dressed, but stood there, his cum dripping down her legs and onto the floor. "Come on, put your clothes on." He told her, laying hand on her shoulder. She turned to look at him, a frown on her face.

"I don't know why I did that. Ok, I know...I did it for shits and giggles, because I thought it'd be funny to embarrass her by showing her your big dick. I can't believe I..." She told him and he interrupted her.

"You did it because you're a sex freak and it gives you perverse joy to show me off to my sister! Now get over it...it's done. Don't do it again, ok." He told her bluntly, and she started to get mad, and then sighed. She then smiled, and softly slapped his face.

"I knew there was a reason I married you...you're so damn smart." She told him with a smile, that quickly turned to a smirk as she reached between his legs and grabbed his shrinking member. "Or maybe it's just because you have two big heads." She said teasingly as she squeezed his cock slightly through his shorts. He laughed as he removed her hand and stepped back.

'You're crazy." He said with a smile as he shook his head. "Now don't try and start up again." She smiled at him then winked and brushed her hand between her legs as she felt her dripping pubic hair.

"That was some load sweetie." She told him as she looked at her wet fingers. She then popped them into her mouth and sucked them clean. Henry, long accustomed to his wife's freaky nature thought nothing of her sucking his cum from her own pussy.

"Well I'm going to check on Amanda and make sure she isn't scarred for life ok? Watch the baby...I can't believe she didn't wake up with the National Geographic mating that we did." He commented as he turned and went upstairs. He stopped in front of the spare bedroom door, wondering if he should knock, knowing that she might be masturbating or sleeping. If he knocked he might wake her instead of just being able to back out and leave, and if she was masturbating and he didn't knock...he would embarrass her more. He decided to chance it and quietly opened the door without knocking. As it was, she was doing neither. She looked back behind her to see who it was and smiled at him as she turned onto her back from her side.

"I was wondering which one of you was going to come up and check on me?" She said as he walked over and sat at the foot of the bed. He looked at her.

"I'm sorry Penny did that...she's sorry she did that as well, she was just being stupid. I jumped on her about it." He told her and she smiled.

"You didn't need to Hank...I can take care of myself. Besides I know Penny. She can be a flake at times." Amanda told him quietly. He grinned at her.

"You mean a freak at times. I didn't like that she embarrassed you like that." He told her and she looked intently at him in surprise.

"Are you sure it wasn't you who was embarrassed? Ok, I was surprised...shocked even, but I was more embarrassed that I had disturbed you two having sex then actually seeing your...you know." She told him, and then she started to blush and started to speak but hesitated. "She wasn't joking me when she told me how big it was. No wonder she yells like that every night!" Amanda said, and it got the desired effect...he turned bright red. "See...you're embarrassed." She laughed, and he did as well. He stood up off the bed.

"Ahh yeah...got me, good one. So, you ok?" he asked her, actual concern in his voice. She looked up at him and nodded softly.

"Yeah I'm ok. Just tired I think. Let me try and get some sleep you worrywart, before the little beastie wakes up." She told him with a smile. He nodded to her and smiled back, glad she was ok.

"Ok then, try and sleep." He said, and then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. She could hear his soft steps going down the stairs as she lay there. She then relaxed and closed her eyes. A few minutes later she sighed and opened her eyes. She reached down and pulled off her shorts and panties and started again what the noise downstairs had disturbed...her masturbating. She again started running her fingertips over her labia lips, softly stroking them as she moaned. She then slowly slid two fingers inside her now wet pussy. She closed her eyes again, though this time she didn't seek sleep, but an image. The image of a huge up thrust cock, slick from cum and pussy juices as it left her friends oozing slit. It was over quickly, and even thought part of her wanted to have another orgasm, she was now tired enough for sleep, which she soon found.

She was surprised that she slept until almost three. Penny came up and woke her holding the crying baby. After rubbing the sleep from her eyes she took her from her friend. She noticed that her diaper was clean and figured that either Penny or Hank had changed her. She lifted her shirt as she sat on the edge of the bed and began feeding her daughter. She grinned and looked up at Penny after Jenna started feeding.

"It seems weird doing this without a interactive audience." Amanda said jokingly. Penny grinned at her and sat down next to her.

"Well, I could call Hank up here if you want me too?" Penny suggested playfully, causing them both to laugh softly.

"No, I think I'm good for now. I'm sure he'll have an opportunity later, if not then tomorrow. Who changed her diaper?" she asked as she looked at her baby.

"I made him do it. It was a really nasty poop too...he wasn't happy with me." Penny said with a grin and Amanda laughed. She watched her feed the baby for a minute before she spoke again. "I just wanted to say I was sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have done that." Penny explained quietly to her friend. Amanda looked at her for a few second and nodded.

"I thought you wanted to show me his large gear?" Amanda said teasingly, a smile on her lips. Penny grinned at her.

"Nuh-uh...you wanted to, I just offered to make it happen." Penny told her, and Amanda nodded.

"And you did, even though I asked you not too." Amanda told her, and Penny started to speak again. "It's ok, I'm not mad. I was really startled when it happened, but like I told Hank earlier, I was more embarrassed when I found you two having sex." She told her friend and Penny nodded. Amanda looked at her with a grin. "I told him that you were right, that he had a big wang." Amanda said and giggled at the surprised expression on her friend's face. "Well he did." She said as she continued giggling.

"I cant believe you told him that. That is so...so...so unlike you. I mean granted you're not a prude but you've never been super bold." Penny said.

"Like you?" Amanda replied and Penny nodded.

"Yeah like me." Penny said. "Maybe like a bad 'Penny'...pun intended...I'm rubbing off on you." Penny told her and Amanda laughed.

"You mean you want to rub me off?" Amanda said playfully, sticking her tongue out at her friend as if to lick her. Penny laughed, but grew flushed.

"Stop it...you're getting me excited." Penny said, only half jokingly. Amanda raised her eyebrow at her.

"Then do something about it." Amanda dared her, and Penny grinned. She was still grinning as she leaned over and kissed Amanda on the lips. Amanda moaned as she felt her friend's invading tongue, but Penny surprised her when she raised her hand and pinched her free remaining nipple, sending a small stream of milk shooting across the floor. Penny broke the kiss and laughed in embarrassment.