Welcomed Guests Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't expecting that to happen, sorry." Penny offered up with a sheepish shrug. Amanda smirked at her.

"Well they are load guns now...make that machine guns. But with me feeding the baby we really couldn't do much else. Maybe later?" Amanda asked in all seriousness. Penny grinned.

"All of this with Hank has really kicked in your libido hasn't it? You used not to be this frisky." Penny said as she looked at her friend in amazement. She laughed when Amanda actually blushed over her question. "It's Hank isn't it, or is it both of us?" Penny asked her in all seriousness. Amanda shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Both I guess." Amanda said quietly, glancing up at her friend. Penny continued to look at her and Amanda blushed again. "Ok, it's Hank, well mostly. He's so confident and all and when he watches me when I'm feeding the baby it's just so intense. It's like a storm or something and I get all...tingly inside. That's about the best I can describe it." Amanda told her, and noticed her friend was still looking at her very seriously. "You don't hate me do you?" Amanda blurted out, feeling guilty over how she felt. Penny gave her a funny look.

"Are you nuts girl...I already told you that everything is ok. I just wanted to know if you knew what was going on?" Penny told her as she stood up off the bed. Amanda frowned at her.

"And I suppose you know what's going on, because I'd like to hear it." Amanda said to her, and Penny gave her a soft smile.

"You've got it bad Amanda. You're neck deep in how you feel about Hank and you know it, at least inside somewhere." Penny told her, and Amanda gave her a disbelieving look.

"He's my brother...of course I love him. I can't help that it excites him when he watches me feed Jenna but..." Amanda started to say.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...do you actually believe any of your bullshit or are you trying to convince me. I've been watching the two of you since you came here and I wasn't sure at first, thought maybe it was just some flirting going on, but you two have got it bad. You being brother and sister probably makes it worse because if not it might just be simple lust, but you do love him and I know he loves you. Listen I already told you that where ever this leads is ok to me and I meant it. I love...truly love both of you, so whatever happens I'm ok with it. The true question is though, are you?" Penny finished with a sigh and Amanda was lost in thought. She glanced up when Penny leaned down and kissed her on the head, and giving her a smile, headed back downstairs. Amanda kept thinking about what she said as she continued to feed her baby.

Some while later she came downstairs. The baby was asleep upstairs in the crib, where she had left her. She saw the others as they watched TV, both on the couch, with Penny leaning into her husband. She started to sit in the chair, but then changed her mind and sat on the couch next to her brother. They smiled at her slightly as she sat down and she gave them a huge grin. Shortly after sitting she looked over at Penny, with her head against her brother's chest and she felt a sudden urge. She leaned down and placed her own head on Henry much like her friend was doing.

"Well hi." Henry said playfully as he placed his other arm over her shoulder much as he had the one over his wife. In a few seconds both Penny and Amanda started giggling, over what neither could say. But a minute later they grew quiet and the three of them simply watched TV. A few minutes later Amanda sat up and felt of her chest, discovering what she feared...she was leaking again. She also noticed a spot on Henry's shirt as well as her own.

"I can't get a break. Hank, you'll have to change your shirt." Amanda said and explained what she meant. She got up and retrieved her pump and sat back down with it. She grinned as she started pumping, thinking about her earlier words to Penny about Henry getting a show later and now he was. The others tried to not watch her, but she was far more entertaining then what was on TV. A minute or so into it her hand grew tired and she looked at Penny and asked her if she could pump for a bit.

"Sure." She commented with a grin, as she saw the disappointment in her husbands eyes that she had been asked and not him. But after just a few seconds she could tell it wasn't easy and didn't know how Amanda could do it for more then a minute or so. Counting money during the day did little to lend finger strength to her and after a minute Penny stopped and flexed her fingers. The bottle only had about three ounces filled. "I guess it's your turn slugger." Penny said as she offered the pump to her husband. He gave her a smile as he knelt in front of his sister. Amanda just flashed Penny a 'could you be more obvious' look. She glanced back at her brother as he started pumping her breast. She had to grin; he was so intent on pumping...and getting a close view of her breasts and nipples. She tried to just relax and enjoy it as much as she could. Which was quite a bit.

After a minute or so of him pumping, her pulse rate had shot up and she noticed that his knee had worked its self very close to her crotch, actually bumping her pussy lips at times. Amanda found that she was actually opening her legs more so that his body would slide further into her on the couch as his body moved as he pumped. She was panting quite forcefully when he announced the eight ounce bottle full, something she had never done before.

"Good boy...I'll have to throw you a bone later." Penny told him with a grin as he held up the full bottle.

"I think he already has one..." Amanda stated as she looked in front of her to her brother's tented shorts. She had noticed it some while back and had been make glances at it the last minute or two. Penny chuckled as her husband stood up from the couch, making his shorts pop up obscenely.

"I see what you mean." Penny said teasingly as she looked at her friend. She smiled even more, looking over and seeing how Amanda was breathless, her legs spread fairly open and her breasts still uncovered. Her husband standing two feet away with his tented shorts pointed at her just completed the picture. "Hank just put that in the fridge will you, I need to talk to Amanda about something, ok?' Penny told her husband. Henry nodded with a shrug as he walked into the kitchen. Penny took her friends hand and helping her up, lead her upstairs. Amanda looked confused, wondering what she wanted to talk to her about. Penny led her to her bedroom and locked the door behind them. She then went and turned on the stereo in the room a moderate amount.

"Penny what in the hell are you doing?" Amanda asked her, totally confused now. Penny just turned toward her and leaning in, kissed her on the mouth. Amanda fought to breathe as Penny's tongue entered her mouth and she moaned when she felt her breasts being fondled. Penny then led her to the bed and pushed her back on it. "Penny what has gotten into you?" Amanda asked her with a grin. Penny grinned back at her as she bent down and removed Amanda's shorts and panties, then did the same to her own. Amanda, getting the hint, removed her own shirt, just as Penny did the same. "You do know Hank is just downstairs?" Amanda asked her as she climbed onto the bed and started raining kisses onto Amanda's body.

"Yes, I know and I also know he shouldn't come up here because he thinks we are 'talking'. He'll know we want privacy." Penny said as she reached Amanda's nipples and she started sucking on one of them.

"Oh god Penny...ooh! Does he know about us? I thought you said he didn't." Amanda asked her as she looked down at her friend; she was worried about her brother though.

"He doesn't, I never told him...though I guess I should now huh?" Penny told her, and then lowered her mouth to suck on Amanda's nipple. Penny moaned loudly, because with each suckle, milk shot into her mouth and it was delicious. Amanda relaxed and let her do what she wanted and tried not to worry. Penny suckled on her breast for a minute or so, then moved up and leaned over Amanda. She looked up just in time to see Penny lean down and kiss her. Amanda almost gagged, because Penny had kept some of her milk in her mouth and it flooded down into Amanda's. She quickly swallowed it and laughed against Penny's lips, but seconds later Penny pressed down and again they were kissing, each probing the others mouth. Penny then stopped and started to turn her body, and soon straddled Amanda so that each was looking at the other's wet slit. Not having to be told what to do Amanda leaned up and started licking, as did Penny.

Quickly the room was filled with continuous moaning from both of them. Penny ground her hips down onto her friends tongue as she pushed two of her fingers into Amanda's dripping pussy to the hilt. Amanda gasped out but retaliated by wetting one of her own fingers with her mouth and raising it up, started to push it into her friend's tight ass. Penny groaned out deeply.

"Oh you dirty girl!" Penny muttered out, and then licked even harder, plunging her fingers as deep as she could get them and started ramming them back and forth. Meanwhile Amanda pushed her finger further into Penny's bung hole and wrapped her other arm around her friend's back and raised her head as tight as she could so she could lick even deeper. Both of them were now sweating and panting loudly. In another few seconds and one hard push from Penny, Amanda was sent over the edge.

"Ahhhh god Pennnyyy...AAHHHYEESSSSS!" Amanda gave a muffled cry as she buried her lips hard against her friend's pussy and screamed. She bucked her hips hard into Penny's tongue as she came hard. Amanda wasn't finished with her own orgasm when penny started her own, and Amanda was quickly smothered.

"MMMMMHHHHHHHGGGGAAWWDDD!" Penny cried out into the bedding which she hastily pulled into her mouth. She ground her pussy into Amanda's face, forcing her into the mattress. Within seconds, Amanda pushed her friend off her own jerking body, needing to breathe, and they both lay next to each other as they gasped for air and gave little jerks for a few seconds more. Half a minute later, Penny spat out the blanket she had stuffed into her mouth and took long breaths. Amanda chuckled.

"I think you were trying to kill me for a minute." Amanda said aloud as they both looked up at the ceiling. Penny laughed softly.

"Sorry about that, but I couldn't help it when I came." Penny told her quietly, still breathing hard. She then grinned. "You know...I was just thinking. It's been awhile, but I never peed or washed up after having sex with Hank...you just had sloppy seconds." Penny said, and then started laughing. Amanda gasped out, realizing that she was right and she sat up and looked at her friend as she laughed. She then hurriedly grabbed a pillow and started hitting Penny with it, hard. Penny continued to laugh for a few hits, but then realized her friend wasn't playing and quickly grabbed the pillow and looked at her.

"Why did you tell me that? Penny...god...that was mean!" Amanda told her, mad at her friend. Penny still had a slight smile as she moved closer to her, their legs now entwined and their hips close together so that Penny could lean forward and hold her.

"Well it's true, though I didn't plan on it that way; I just thought about it as I lay there is all. If it helps...in truth I'm sure there wasn't really anything left of him inside me." Penny told her, though not how certain she was of that...her husband had filled her up. Amanda looked at her and frowned. Penny figured she was ok, not being close to tears or such.

"Why did you pull me up here...you shouldn't have been that horny after all the sex Hank has been throwing your way?" Amanda asked her quietly. Penny gave her a soft smile.

"Because of you. I saw you sitting there, all breathless and sweaty after Hank pumped you, and I know he had to be almost dry humping you, because your legs were so open and he was right there. It's not hard to imagine you were a complete mess in your panties...which you were. It just made me so fucking hot seeing you like that. And I also wanted to help you out and get you off, because we're friends...family actually. That's why." Penny explained to her and Amanda looked thoughtful for a minute. She then smiled and leaning over, softly kissed her friend. A moment later, they heard Henry's voice coming from downstairs. Penny moved to the door and stuck her head out of it and asked what was wrong. He said the baby was crying, and that Amanda should come down. They quickly redressed and headed back downstairs. Henry was holding the baby as she cried and handed her to Amanda as she walked up.

"Here she is, I already changed her, but she didn't stop crying so I guess she's hungry. I thought about giving her the bottle but wasn't sure you didn't want to feed her yourself." He explained and his sister smiled at him.

"Thank you." She said as she quickly sat down on the couch and started feeding the baby. Penny looked at them for a second, but Henry moved toward her and leaned near.

"What was going on upstairs? I heard some pretty strange stuff down here." He asked her as he looked at her curiously. Penny blushed, and gave him a weak smile. She then looked back at his sister and the baby, a gesture that he noticed.

"Can we go for a walk?" she asked him loud enough for Amanda to hear as well. She looked at her and saw that Amanda had indeed heard. Penny and Henry quickly put on their shoes and went out the front door. Amanda looked back down at her daughter and smirked.

"I think your Aunt Penny might be in trouble." She said as the baby continued to feed, oblivious of what was going on in the house. It was over an hour later before the two of them walked back into the house. Amanda was watching TV as they entered, and she looked up as they came into view from the alcove in front of the door. Henry came in first and gave her a quick glance, and Amanda couldn't tell if he was mad or what. He didn't say a word, but just went upstairs. She heard the door close and saw Penny walk in and toward her. She continued to look at her friend as she plopped down next to her. She noticed Penny looking at the baby as she slept on the floor blanket. Amanda was dieing from curiosity.

"Well?" She asked Penny impatiently. Penny looked at her and shrugged.

"Well, he knew something was up...he had heard enough coming from upstairs and we were gone long enough for him too have an idea of what we were doing. He just wanted to know if he was wrong about his assumption. I had to tell him about us...all about us. Even back to before we started dating boys. He was ok, with that, but he got mad that I kept it secret that we had played around some since him and I got together...especially what I told him about us since you got here." Penny told her and Amanda gripped her friend's arm tightly.

"You told him we had just had sex?" Amanda asked her hurriedly and Penny nodded. "Oh my god! I thought you were going to come up with some lie or something if that was what you guys were going to talk about." Amanda said, trying her best to fade into the couch. Penny laughed.

"I wasn't going to lie to him about this Amanda! This is too serious to even think about lying to your brother about. I love him you bone head, I already told you that. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If I lied to him it would only make it worse later and I don't want that." Penny told her, still smiling, but being very serious about what she was saying.

"Is he mad at you then? At me?" Amanda asked her friend in dread, the thought of her having to walk on eggshells over the next few weeks while she lived with them wasn't pleasant. Penny reached up and playfully slapped the back of her head.

"You don't know your own brother do you? He was mad that I kept things from him is all. After I told him why I took you up there and what we did he was ok with it." Penny told her casually. Amanda looked at her and relaxed some, though she was still confused.

"He looked like he was mad at me when he came in and went upstairs." Amanda commented to her and Penny laughed slightly and nodded.

"He was just mad that he got all dirty and all when we fucked in the dirt at the end of the road is all. He went upstairs to shower." Penny told her with a smug grin. Amanda gave her a crooked grin as she looked at her friend.

"You guys did it again while you were outside...after you had an argument?" Amanda asked her in confusion and Penny laughed again and nodded to her.

"We didn't have an argument; only a misunderstanding and he got all excited after I described how I made you cum when we were licking each other. So I jumped him...didn't want to waste a perfectly good boner just because we were outside." Penny told her with playfully teasing tone. Amanda just looked at her, aghast that Penny had described their sex together. She covered her face with her hands in disbelief.

"I can't believe you told him in detail what we did...enough so that he got excited." Amanda said in shock. Penny grinned.

"He asked, I started off vague and he wanted specifics. He told me that it was his bed and he had a right to know...and he does." Penny told her in a nonchalant tone.

"Now I'm going to be embarrassed around him." Amanda said trying not to laugh nervously.

"You're joking right? He ogles your naked breasts several times a day and you fantasize about his ginormous boner and YOU have a problem with me telling him about our sex together. You've got issues!" Penny told her teasingly, even tickling her friend's side quickly. Amanda laughed in spite of herself.

"I do not fantasize about his boner!" Amanda said with laughter as she pushed her friend. Penny just raised her eyebrows at her.

"Yeah right...I believe you...seriously...I do. Seriously!" Penny said, making a crazy face and they both laughed.

"I still can't believe you went into detail." Amanda said quietly as she tried to control her laughter. Penny nodded.

"Well he asked." Penny said simply. She then looked at her friend with a huge smile. "He wants to watch the next time we do it." She told Amanda, and her eyes popped out and she couldn't breathe for a second.

"Penny, you're not serious?" Amanda gasped out in disbelief. Penny looked at her seriously, and then started to laugh.

"No...or maybe. After he started asking questions about it I asked him if he wanted to. He looked much like you did just then, and he said no...but he sort of hesitated." Penny told her playfully. Amanda gave her a dirty look, though she was smiling slightly.

"I'm not going to perform in front of my brother." Amanda stated with a grin. She then grew serious and looked at Penny. "He didn't mind us fooling around? I mean...later?" Amanda asked her nervously.

"I asked him the same thing and he thought about it for a minute and said he wasn't sure. But then a few minutes later he told me it was ok as long as it didn't affect out marriage. That's when I asked him if he wanted to watch." Penny said casually. Amanda starred at her in disbelief.

"I can't believe he gave you permission to fool around with me...us. That's...crazy!" Amanda stated and glanced back at her.

"He said that if you were so horny and you really needed it that he wouldn't mind. He said that he rather you and I go at it, then you run back to some old abusive boyfriend or group of druggies. And he's right." Penny explained, and then ran her hand over Amanda's hair. Amanda looked at her, still thinking.

"I guess I don't know my brother after all." Amanda said simply, still surprised.

"Nope. Listen Hank could have had any girl he wanted in school. He was THE man on campus...an A average in every class, quarterback for the football team and captain of the baseball team as well. And that's not including his rather gifted cup size. Every girl in school knew about it...well every girl except you. I guess being his sister; no body discussed that in front of you. When we were both growing up together, he was my number one masturbation fantasy; I came over so much partly to see him." Penny said quietly. Amanda nodded with a smile.