Welcomed Guests Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember, you always talked about him, hardly ever too him. You were shy back then." Amanda said, and Penny nodded.

"Hank helped me overcome being so shy. You don't know how great a brother you have Amanda. Granted, I haven't been with nearly as many guys as he has been with girls, but enough to know that there aren't many like Hank in the world. We're both lucky, you having him as a brother, me for having him as a husband." Penny finished up and smiled at her. Amanda smiled back and nodded. Penny glanced up and quickly stood up.

"I think I'm going to go make sure he gets clean." Penny told her with a grin and Amanda laughed.

"That's like five times today already; I can't believe he can still get it up after this many times." Amanda said jokingly. Penny chuckled.

"He has been running rather hot since you got here...so have I, but we have done it a lot more then this at times." Penny said and started to walk to the stairs. She stopped at the foot of them and glanced at Amanda. "Oh, on the way home we talked about going out to eat tonight if you want to. Sound good?" Penny asked her and Amanda quickly nodded with a smile.

"Sure, if you don't wear him out enough I guess." Amanda told her and nodded. Penny smiled back.

"Wear one of the new dresses we got you, we'll probably go some place nice." Penny said as she went upstairs.

"Ok." Amanda responded as she disappeared from view. She then thought over which dress to wear while she waited for the others to finish 'whatever' they were doing so that they could watch the baby while she showered. Amanda then had a naughty thought about Penny helping her in the shower like she was doing right now for Henry. Then Amanda quickly had another thought and wondered if Henry might help her out in the shower instead. Amanda laughed softly to herself at the thoughts, realizing that she would have to take things in 'hand' while she showered if she wanted any sleep later that night.