Wet Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake cupped one of Terri's luscious breasts in each of his hands and massaged them as she rose and fell, repeatedly, on the cock pushing through her pussy and into her cervix. She threw her head of hair back and screamed as she came harder than ever. That orgasm made her hungry for another and she humped vigorously until she let loose with another ecstatic scream. Experience, brief as it was, had taught her that when Jake clenched his fists - this time on her tits - he was about to cum. He roared "ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh" and Terri could feel his cock pulsing and shooting its black-sperm-laden load deep into her belly.

They both collapsed on one another, and panted for a few minutes. Terri then leaned down to give Jake a peck on the lips before rolling herself off of him.

"Hey beautiful," Jake said, "don't forget to call your husband."

"Oh, yeah, right," Terri said as she sat cross-legged on the bed, her pussy dribbling cum on the sheets. She reached to the nightstand, picked up her phone, and hit redial.

"Hey baby, I missed your call," Terri said cheerfully to Tom.

"It was nothing," Tom said, "I just wanted to say that I forgot to tell you how much I missed you, that's all."

"Oh Tom, that is so sweet," Terri replied. Then, looking Jake in the face and winking her eye, Terri said, "I miss you too, honey. I love you. Bye."

Terri shook her head and smiled as she put her phone down. "Tom really is sweet, and thoughtful. He can't fuck worth a shit, but at least he's thoughtful!"

Terri and Jake both laughed out loud and fell together for some post-orgasmic cuddling.

As she sprawled on the bed with Jake, both of them naked, Terri thought about how her husband would be back home by six o'clock the next afternoon. Before Tom's return, she had hoped to spend most of the day fucking her new boyfriend, but Jake got a phone call from his contractor buddy, begging him to paint a newly remodeled bathroom. Jake couldn't turn the job down, so he would have to leave Terri first thing in the morning. Terri was disappointed, and she was also concerned about the conversation that Tom wanted to have regarding Jake and his work ethic. Terri expected to steer their discussion of Jake in an entirely different direction and she dreaded to think where it might lead. She didn't want to lose Tom as a husband, but at the same time, she wasn't willing to lose Jake as a lover.

Terri decided that she would go to work on Friday too, since Jake wouldn't be around. And besides, she had only planned to take a couple of days off to deal with the painting, and it had stretched into four. Being at work would also keep her mind occupied so that she wouldn't spend all those hours just thinking about Jake and Tom.

After eating some supper, and watching a little television, Terri and Jake went to bed early but they didn't get to sleep until late.

Top of the morning

Friday morning, Terri woke before her alarm and gazed at the black man, lying on his back, peacefully slumbering next to her. The sheet that covered him was tented up at his midsection. Carefully lifting the sheet, she marveled at the sight of Jake's cock, fully erect and looking magnificent in her eyes. It was so dark and so large, with big veins running vertically under the smooth black skin. She reached out her hand and gently embraced it. Jake's light snoozing abruptly ceased and his lips formed a tight smile. He blinked his eyes opened and turned his head toward Terri.

Terri said softly, "I hope you were dreaming about me. I dreamt about you all night."

"Mmm, this is a nice way to wake up," Jake muttered groggily, "With your hand holding my morning woody."

Jake turned toward Terri and slipped his hand between her legs, pressing two finger into her pussy and slowly wiggling them.

"That's nice and wet and warm, baby. Now, whose pussy is this?"

Terri chuckled and answered, "It's my pussy. Would you like me to share it?"

"No, it's my pussy," Jake stated with authority. "My pussy, and we are going to share it."

Terri started stroking Jake's stiff penis and said, "Well, if it's your pussy, then this is my cock. I love having a cock that's so big and thick and hard and black."

Jake pulled his fingers out of Terri and slid her body toward his, planting a kiss on her lips. Then he said, "let's put your cock in my pussy." Still lying on his side, Jake lifted Terri's leg and shoved his cock into her sideways.

"Ohh Gawd!" Terri moaned, "Oh that feels so fucking good! You're right, sweetheart, it's your pussy!" Oh shit, fuck me! Fuck me!

Jake and Terri were each awake enough to remember that they both had to get to work soon, so they expedited their intercourse, with Terri allowing herself to cum in just a few minutes, and Jake cumming inside her two minutes after that. After a couple of quick kisses, Terri hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Before she could even get fully wet, Jake stepped into the stall with her. They took turns soaping each other from head to toe, and it was sheer willpower that kept them from fucking again under the running water.

After drying off, Terri was fastening her bra as Jake quickly donned a tee shirt and pants. He told Terri that he was going to swing by his place to shave and put on some clean painter's clothes. Terri walked him to her front door, wearing just a bra and panties, and they embraced and kissed passionately at the threshold.

"I don't want to say goodbye," Terri said, her lips barely two inches from Jake's. "Let's just say, 'see you later'."

"Okay," Jake said, smiling, "Later, baby." With that, Jake walked away and Terri closed the door behind him.

Welcome home

That afternoon, Terri drove straight home, arriving before Tom returned from his conference. She stayed in the skirt and blouse that she had worn to work but freshened up her makeup. She pulled her long blonde hair back into a pony tail because Tom always liked seeing it that way.

"I'm home!" Tom announced as he opened the front door. "Wow, this new paint really does make a difference. It's so much lighter and brighter."

"Welcome home, honey," Terri said as she stepped toward him, smiling as much as she could. The two embraced in a tight hug and kissed each other long and hard. Terri couldn't help but notice how small and thin her husband's lips felt.

After releasing the hug, Tom asked his wife, "Why are you still dressed? I thought maybe we'd get naked and have some fun before dinner. What are we having?"

"I thought we'd go out and grab a bite," Terri stated.

"Oh baby, I've been eating restaurant food morning, noon and night," Tom whined. "I was really looking forward to some home cooking."

"Well, I haven't gotten out much," Terri pouted, "And I really have a craving for the cob salad that they make at the Town Grille."

"Okay," Tom relented, "We can go to the Grille if you insist, but you have to promise that you'll make meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner tomorrow night."

"It's a deal, honey," Terri said. "It's almost 7 o'clock and I'm hungry. Let's go ahead and go."

As they drove to the restaurant, Tom tried to bring up Jake and the protracted painting project, but Terri put him off and pointed out that construction had just begun on a new gas station on the main road.

The Town Grille was a casual place with a large horseshoe-shaped bar in the center, tables scattered around, and booths lining the walls. Terri asked for a booth in the back corner. She sat on one bench, facing the bar, and Tom sat on the opposite bench, facing her. When the server brought their menus Tom ordered a beer and Terri asked for a double-pour of Chardonnay.

Terri was secretly feeling apprehensive, wondering whether Tom might notice something different in her. She had some small bruises on her boobs, but they were well-concealed by her blouse and bra. On the other hand, Tom was as happy as could be, and he was really in the mood to talk. He started giving Terri an hour-by-hour account of the training conference. Terri tried to focus and appear interested, but she really didn't give a hoot about the tire business. At one point, Terri gazed off, seemingly into space, and Tom asked, "Terri, are you listening to me? I'm trying to tell you what I've been doing for five days."

Terri brought her eyes to meet Tom's and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, honey, but I'm listening. You were saying that your goal is to increase alignments by 20 percent. Are you going to have a sale or something?"

Tom was happy to hear that Terri had been paying attention and he continued to drone on about the conference. It was almost a relief to Terri because she had expected that Tom would want to talk about Jake. Terri knew that a discussion centering on Jake was necessary but she was in no hurry to get it started.

Terri began to zone out again, but her brain snapped back to attention as Tom asked, "So what the hell are we going to do about Jake?"

About Jake...

Terri swallowed the last of her wine, then held her empty glass in the air, signaling their server to bring her some more.

Looking Tom in the face, Terri inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly.

"Okay, let's talk about Jake."

"Well, I thought about it a lot on my drive home," Tom began. "Jake is self-employed, so we can't complain to his boss about his work being so slow, or the way that he had you helping him do his job, but there are things that we can do. There are some social media sites that we can use to express our dissatisfaction. We can warn other people not to hire him."

"We're not going to do that," Terri stated.

"What?" Tom asked incredulously. "What are we going to do then?"

"Nothing," Terri reiterated. "We're not going to bad-mouth him, or try to hurt his business. I hired him to paint my house. I dealt with him. You didn't. There's nothing wrong with the paint job."

Tom threw his hands up in the air and declared, "I don't get it. I don't get you. It's like you're sticking up for him or something."

Terri reached her hand across the table top to hold Tom's hand, then she forced herself to smile, and she spoke.

"I love you, honey. More than anything in the world. And I love being your wife and I love having you as my husband."

Tom smiled back and looked at Terri lovingly. But his smile evaporated and his mouth fell open in shock when Terri added, "The last thing that I want is a divorce."

"Divorce?!" Tom blurted. "Why would you say that?! Where is this coming from?!"

Terri was all doe-eyed when she said, "Things have changed. I have two men in my life now."

Tom was dumbfounded. "What?! Are you telling me that you're having an affair?"

Terri leaned back and nodded her head.

"That's why you wanted to come here!" Tom spat, gritting his teeth. "You wanted to tell me in public so that I wouldn't yell and scream, and call you names, and throw things at your pretty new walls!"

"That's part of it," Terri conceded.

"Oh, right," Tom added sarcastically, "and you were craving a cob salad. So when did all this start? How long has this been going on?!"

"Not long," Terri said. "It just started on Tuesday."

"Tuesday?" Tom said, looking puzzled. "Tuesday you were home all day with ... Oh, my gawd, Terri! You're fucking the nigger painter?!"

Terri once again nodded her head.

Trying to make sense of it in his mind, Tom asked, "Did he force himself on you? Did he make you do it, or did you just plop down and spread your legs for him?!"

Terri shook her head no. "It was nothing like that. It just sorta happened. I know this is hard for you. It's hard for me too, honey, but if you can keep your voice down I'll tell you the whole story."

Tom was stone-faced when he said, "Okay, my darling wife, let me hear your confession."

Replay of the week

Terri took a long sip of wine, then started talking.

"After you left Monday morning, Jake brought all his stuff into the house and went right to work, patching and sanding and cleaning. We didn't really talk at all. Then at lunch time he was going to run out to McDonald's but I told him I could make him a sandwich. I made one for myself too and we sat at the table and ate and talked. He was real easy to talk to. We just talked about paint and wallpaper and houses, nothing personal. He kept calling me Mrs. Thomas and I told him to call me Terri. He went back to work. I was watching him and talking to him as he went along the ceiling with his paint brush.

Somehow we got to talking about him being black and the difference between white men and black men. He said it was a fact that black men are physically superior to white men. He said that's why all the best athletes in every sport are black. Then he said that black men are better at sex because they have more stamina and they have big cocks. I kind of laughed at that and he told me it was true. He said he had sex with lots of white women and every one of them loved it. I told him not to get any ideas because I was happily married. He caught me off guard when he told me that I was beautiful and sexy, but he said he would never touch me unless I wanted him to. Then he smiled and came right out and said that he could fuck me better than I've ever been fucked before.

I made an excuse and left the room. I was a little scared of him, but at the same time, I was drawn to him, you know? I wasn't sure what to do, so I just stayed in the other room. At about 5 o'clock he said he was leaving and would be back in the morning. And then he left, and that was about it."

Tom leaned back in his seat and said, "So, you managed to go all day Monday without fucking him. Maybe you should get some kind of medal for that, but things changed on Tuesday, right? I guess you really wanted it because you said he wouldn't touch you unless you wanted him to."

"Look Tom," Terri responded in all seriousness, "I don't blame you for being mad, or sarcastic, or nasty. I really don't. But you get some of the blame, or the credit, or whatever, for what did happen on Tuesday."

Raising his voice and leaning forward, "How the hell do I get the blame? I don't remember every telling you that I wanted you to fuck some black guy that you just met!"

"It was your computer," Terri said. Tom's eyes opened wide. He knew what she meant before she started talking again.

"I never said anything, but one time I saw you jerking off while watching a video on your computer. You were watching a black man fuck a white woman. After Jake left, I was really curious, and maybe a little aroused, so I went to your computer to see if I could find that video. I found a lot of stuff, as I'm sure you can imagine. You don't ever clear your browser history, do you? I learned some new terms like 'bull' and 'cuckold'. I went on that 'Literotica' site and found all those stories about white women fucking black guys. And I looked at that other site that you like so much, 'I love interracial'. It really blew me away! All those pictures, hundreds of them, of white women sucking and fucking big black cocks. And videos with real women, just like me. I'll admit it - I was masturbating too and I made myself come, a lot.

It's pretty clear, Tom, that you got interested in interracial sex a long time before I did."

Tom was more embarrassed than angry when he said, "Well, with me it's just a fantasy. Something that's entertaining and erotic. You know, maybe I do fantasize, once in a while, about you being fucked by a black guy, but I never imagined that it would really happen."

"Well, honey, it did," Terri said to Tom's face. She knew she had made a point.

Terri took another big sip of wine and continued talking.

"So, on Tuesday morning I got up and just kept rolling it around in my mind. Did I want to do it, or didn't I? If I didn't love you so much, honey, it would have been a lot easier. I was wearing my bathrobe over my nightgown - like I do every morning - and for whatever reason, I decided not to get dressed.

When Jake rang the doorbell, and I opened the door, I took one look at him and I knew that I was going to cheat on you. He was wearing his white pants and white cap, but instead of that uniform shirt he was wearing a white tank-top tee shirt. I think they call them 'wife beaters'. I could see his huge arm muscles, all covered with tattoos. But, what really made me melt were his earrings. He had a little diamond stud in each ear. You know that I have a thing about earrings on men. It's a real turn-on for me, and how many times have I asked you to get your ears pierced, but you would never do it."

Tom interrupted, saying, "I didn't know that earrings were really such a big deal with you. I could get my ears pierced."

"No, you don't have to," Terri said. Then she started thinking about what Tom had just said. He just offered to gets his ears pierced for her. It was forward thinking. Something in the future. Terri felt a little relief. Maybe her marriage would survive after all.

After another sip of wine, Terri picked up where she left off.

"Jake stepped inside, then he stopped in his tracks, looked at me, and got a big smile on his face. I felt like he knew what I wanted more than I did. I was pretty nervous and I started babbling about whether he would finish all the painting, and I don't remember what else. He just started moving his drop cloths around and setting out his paint tray and his roller, and I sat on the couch, sipping my coffee and watching him. When he started to pry open the paint can, it seemed like someone else was talking through my mouth when I asked 'can I see it?' Jake said 'you want to see the paint?' I said 'no, I want to see you.'

Jake stood up and walked over to where I was sitting. Without saying a word, he opened his belt and dropped his pants right in front of me. He was wearing boxer shorts and I could see a big bulge in the front. Then he pulled down his boxers. Tom, I could not fucking believe it!"

The wine that Terri had been drinking was having its usual effect and she was loosening up and becoming more animated. She held her hands up in the air, over the table, about a foot apart, and declared, "His cock was this fucking big, and as black as night! It was just hanging there, soft, in front of my face, and it was twice as big as yours is when you're hard!"

"Then Jake looked down at me and he said 'it's up to you, Terri. I'm not making you do anything, but if you touch my cock I'm going to know that you want me to fuck you.' I reached right out and I grabbed it! Then I looked up at him and I smiled, and he smiled back at me. That big, fat cock felt unbelievable in my hand and it started getting harder by the second. I let it go after it minute and it just stuck straight out, stiff as a board! I felt some of precum on my lips when I leaned in and kissed it on the pee hole. I took one hand and held it and I felt his balls with my other hand. They were at least the size of golf balls, maybe bigger. Then I started sucking it!

I sucked it for a while, and I know he liked it because he kept moaning and stroking the top of my head, then he eased my mouth off his cock and he took my arms and pulled me to my feet. He untied my robe and let it fall off of me. Then he pulled my nightgown off, and I was naked.

We started hugging each other and then we kissed. Let me tell you, Tom, I've never been kissed like that. You know I love kissing you, but kissing Jake is, wow, something else."

Terri was at least sober enough not to tell her husband that kissing Jake was about a hundred times better at kissing than him. She didn't want to spare too many details, though, because Tom really seemed interested and she was beginning to get a naughty kick out of dishing out the dirt. So she continued.